It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bang - bang - bang "Game Over" 3 against 1, armed citizen protects his property

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I knew it wasn't Texas when I saw the first picture.

I believe in Americans Rights to Bear Arms, however, I also believe in Gun Control too.

We need to keep in mind that when the 2nd Amendment was drafted, America was completely different. Citizens grew up w/ the education and knowledge of how to properly handle and use firearms. I seriously doubt that Americans back then ever faced the serious crimes regarding guns that we have in this country.

You can't legally buy a gun in this country unless you undergo a background check. I firmly believe that you should be required to undergo firearms trainingbefore you can be issued your gun as well.

Too many people in our country own a gun and too many of those owners lack the knowledge of how to handle and use it properly.

When I was a licensed bodyguard and private detective in Dallas, I had to go through rigorous class room instruction and range instruction before I could be licensed. It was 9 hours a day for 2 weeks of nothing but training.

Does the training have to be that intense for the education of a regular gun owner? Absolutely not. But it should be a FREE 2-day course conducted by the local Police or Sheriffs Department at their local gun range with an Aptitude style test given at the end of instruction in order to pass.

You would be suprised how many people are clueless when it comes to firearms. Some people think it works like a mouse on a computer, just point and click.

I also firmly believe that a shotgun should be the only gun allowed to use for protection in ones home. They take less knowledge and skill to operate and have a lower chance to killing your neighbor if you miss your target. A shotgun is closer related to the "Point & Click" attitude than a handgun.

Handguns and Rifles (hunting or assualt style) are tools of precision and accuracy. They have an extremely high level of error when not used properly and accordingly. The requirements to own one should be very strict and should require the proper training like I posted above.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
One of my friends managed to track this down; it's a movie:

The movie is called "Elite Squad" and the group is called B.O.P.E
papodehomem.com.br...
oglobo.globo.com...
img36.imageshack.us...
img239.imageshack.us...
en.wikipedia.org...ão_de_Operações_Policiais_Especiais

Mods, does this merit a HOAX tag?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Crime is Crime in my book, if you die committing it then your dead.
but Murder is still Murder ... and a investigation must be conducted to conclude that the shooter was in the right. but heck 1867 or so, you could call out another person on nothing more than tarnishing ones honor and the sheriff would officiate and make it a fair fight or else. so, dualing was legal once - and alot of ill would not make it to the top if their was less of it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join