It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Arabic Philosophy of Nature points towards Galactic Federation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Here is something extraordinary. I have a copy of a book called "the Arabic Philosophy of Nature before the 10th century" and was first printed in 1860, I have the second print from 1876. It is the first translation of the Arabic philosophy into a western language, German in this case.
It contains very interesting stuff!

Page 159:
First sentence: The end of the world is caused by the decomposing of being (rotten society?). The decomposing of being happens when one of the elements is dominating like the great flood in Noah's time or by a flood of fire, one like God will announce in the end of times: at days when the sky bring unveiling smoke which will cover the humans (chemtrails?). This is a painful penalty. The causes are that if the watery stars and zodiac signs are dominating in their conjunction, than there will be a great flood, but when the fiery stars and zodiac signs dominate it will cause a fire flood.
When the center of the zodiac sign Leo is occupied by Mars, and the Stars and Zodiac Signs are Fiery, and also the rising (morning?) Star of the conjunction, as the Star of the changing Year are fiery and they dominate Mars the fire flood will occur.
So prepare yourself and work towards your return and new start, perhaps you will awaken on judgement day and rise into the Heaven, you will also join the community of angels, which (Page 160) joined the highest gathering (Interplanetary Federation?).
Page 161:
The final state of Plants is connected to the early state of Animals
The final state of Animals is connected to the early state of Humans
The final state of humans is connected to the early state of Angels which are the inhabitants of Heaven AND occupants of the Heavens-circles/discs. They were created by god to develop(cultivate) his world obedient to Him. They never oppose His rules but rule the same way because they try to get as close as possible to Him, they hope for his mercy and fear his punishments and are awestruck merciful against Him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/666dead35a0f45ff.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/59932038adc0c664.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/23bda2741b45cf2a.jpg[/atsimg]

I find this really amazing stuff! It confirms in my opinion the Interplanetary Federation. And it confirms that Angels are nothing more than Aliens.
It also backs lots of other Myths and Prophecies. Remember that this was translated before the industrial revolution and it isn't contaminated by modern science--->censored.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Regenstorm]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Regenstorm]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there are more ancient writings that point towards a galactic federation? I know many contactees spoke about it but those should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

The end of the world is caused by the decomposing of being.

Bit of a tautology, that. What is the end of the world, if not decomposition of being?

The decomposing of being happens when one of the elements is dominating like the great flood in Noah's time or by a flood of fire, one like God will announce in the end of times: at days when the sky bring unveiling smoke which will cover the humans.

Not chemtrails, just an Arab who's read Revelations. It was already a bestseller by then, you know.

This is a painful penalty. The causes are that if the watery stars and zodiac signs are dominating in their conjunction, than there will be a great flood, but when the fiery stars and zodiac signs dominate it will cause a fire flood...

as the Star of the changing Year are fiery and they dominate Mars the fire flood will occur.

Astrology! Please check brain at reception desk before entering auditorium.

You will awaken on judgement day and rise into the Heaven, you will also join the community of angels, which joined the highest gathering (Interplanetary Federation?

You might as well say the Book of Revelation points to an Interplanetary (I thought you said Galactic?) Federation.

Er... you're not saying that, are you?

The final state of Plants is connected to the early state of Animals

Wrong. Animals evolved before plants did.

The final state of Animals is connected to the early state of Humans.

I don't think animals have reached their final state yet, do you? I mean, there's plenty of evidence for animal evolution during the last 100,000 years.

The final state of humans is connected to the early state of Angels which are the inhabitants of Heaven

Oh yes, sure, that must be right.

AND occupants of the Heavens-circles/discs.

To get serious for a moment, this is just Aristotelian cosmology, well known to tenth-century Arab philosophers. And wrong.

Remember that this was translated before the industrial revolution and it isn't contaminated by modern science--->censored.

I thought you said this translation was published in 1860? That's one year after Darwin published The Origin of Species. The Industrial Revolution began around 1750. And modern science is generally deemed to have begun with Copernicus and Vesalius in 1543.

I'd just quietly forget the whole thing if I were you...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Very nice find indeed! I wish I could check this myself to create my opinion and views on it, but I don't know German, and I have no idea if the book exists in English, heh.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Does anyone know if there are more ancient writings that point towards a galactic federation?

I don't know about a "galactic federation", but if your looking for some information on the ancient astronaut theory (i.e. aliens visiting early human civilization) I would recommend "Chariots Of The Gods" by Erick Von Daniken.

By the way, very interesting find in the OP. Kudos on bringing a new source to the subject.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The Arabic text is talking about angels, not intergallactic communities.
As others have already pointed out, this kind of speculation was common at the time. There is nothiing uncharacteristic of its time in it.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Any quoted source, regardless of age, that states:

one of the elements is dominating like the great flood in Noah's time or by a flood of fire, one like God will announce in the end of times:
was not meant for the intelligent but for religious believers. For here it is 2009 and we know for a fact that there was no "great" flood that encompassed the whole earth for no one in the Mediterranean area had traveled around the whole planet and research has localized where the alleged flood occurred.

Additionally, there is no god or god-like human. So there is not going to be any announcement of end of times. If there are natural catastrophes, whether on earth or from without, we'll know.

Not all of us are religious or otherwise believers so such stuff is just for entertaining reading if one cares at all to get involved with such outdated thinking.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Can you please write the original title of the book, and the publisher please?

new topics

top topics

join