It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this place?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
[quote of previous post removed]

I knew it, you must be paid to do this in order to shut off.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Definately haven't seen too many right angles in boulder formations here on Earth, although there are plenty of crazy natural occurrances, this is definitely an interesting find. Thanks for taking the time to search and post! I would love to see definitive proof of some form of structure up there, but until then posts like the OP will have to do!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash

Wait a mins....I just check your profile, you barely post anything....and you post this?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by IceDash]

Now hold on there just a minute guys, at first I wanted to bash someone who fails the English language like this. After a few seconds of reading this looked like bunk, but Ice does have a valid point about dereks profile.

Perhaps there is something to the photo, though nothing seems out of the ordinary to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

"There's hundreds of threads on this site about "Moon Buildings".
None of them are proved to be real."

Seems to me there is a group of people who refuse to believe anything on the Moon or Mars is anything other than rocks...regardless of how non-natural they look. I personally have seen enough odd looking things on both that I am totally convinced there were ancient civilizations...but then again my ancestors were not "flat-Earthers"

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
just for your viewing pleasure check this out...and also visit this website: i think you will enjoy this

www.youtube.com.../c/324A639AEF9EA0BE/3/aF6VM0esUhg

speedstream.netro.ca...

it talks about the weaponization of space and why....this just might be the answer you are looking for...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher
just for your viewing pleasure check this out...and also visit this website: i think you will enjoy this

speedstream.netro.ca...

it talks about the weaponization of space and why....this just might be the answer you are looking for...

heres the video: sry about the other link i screwed it up
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is from Tycho Crater. Do a search and you will see many more images of the same type of structures.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Tycho Crater...
OP, You can see other anomalies if you check carefully.

Enjoy!

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Check the Kaguya HD image.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nice find IceDash! Because of all the 90 degree angles, and cube shaped objects in the picture, I have to say in my opinion they are not natural rock formations. I won't go so far as to say it's a mining operation, or even try to guess what the objects are, but they certainly do look artificial to me. Perhaps NASA and the European Space Agency are deliberately letting some photos through on occasion, in order that we slowly get used to the idea that yes, we weren't the first race to reach the moon. Perhaps other more advanced species constructed an outpost/s from which to make scientific expeditions to Earth, or possibly mine the moon's resources. NASA is considering using the moon as a jumping off point, in our own explorations of space. Due to the moon's lower gravitational pull, it would require much less fuel to allow for take off of the massive craft required for extended trips throughout our solar system and beyond. There so many theories floating around, regarding the origin of our moon...it's a chunk of Earth, it's hollow and might even have been moved into its perfect orbital position. Unless NASA and other space agencies come clean, we'll never really know what the truth is. I think however other countries are becoming fed up with all the secrecy and are pushing for full disclosure on E.T. visitation to our planet. I would be extremely disappointed to learn we are the most advanced species in our galaxy, especially after sitting back and taking a good look around me. Thanks for the post!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

What you have is a zoomed-in picture that appears to have square shapes because of pixillation. It's just plan old rocks.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Saribous

that what you believe? it not because pixel, how come other rock do not look like "pixil" can you explain that? I know this is not plain old rock as you believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Saribous

that what you believe? it not because pixel, how come other rock do not look like "pixil" can you explain that? I know this is not plain old rock as you believe.

No you don't know, you're just speculating. The other rocks look just the same, look in the lower right corner for instance, because of pixellation there are square shapes in the image, that you wildly imagine to be pipelines. Until you can provide a picture that isn't a smudgy piece of mess, there is no way that you "know". Please think rationally.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

are YOU SERIOUS?!?! DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT I POST THE IMAGE?!

It show pipeline and a perfect "building" connect to another "building"

DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROCK!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by IceDash]

It may not look like the ordinary rock in an ordinary landscape - but have you studied rock formations intensely enough to claim it looks like no rock, not any type? Take a look at this rock formation:

from en.wikipedia.org...:Joints_Caithness.JPG

Columnar joint formations like the one above appear to be unnatural - however, they aren't. The straight lines and rectangular shapes may not be common, but - they are real rocks, no silicon there.

In geology the term joint refers to a fracture in rock where there has been no lateral movement in the plane of the fracture (up, down or sideways) of one side relative to the other. [..] Joints normally have a regular spacing related to either the mechanical properties of the individual rock or the thickness of the layer involved. Joints generally occur as sets, with each set consisting of joints sub-parallel to each other.

from en.wikipedia.org...

These type of formations may occur with tectonic or thermal activity - combined with the properties of the type(s) of rock involved, those activities actually create particular geometrical shapes.

I'd love to get a closer look though.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just as previous members pointed out, the rocks and landforms look square because of low image resolution and the pixelation caused by blowing up or zooming in on the image. No matter how many times you look at it and see amazing structures while your mind roller coasters in the direction of a sci-fi novel, they'll still only be just rocks and dust in this specific image.

However, there are other places on the moon far more intriguing than this area that have been speculated over for years. Keep looking...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
is it possible as another poster had mentioned that one theory of the moon is that it is a "chunk" of the earth that was blown off via an asteriod. then it stands to chance that if this is the case any possible past civilizations buildings could still be on that piece of land mass. This event could also explain the lack of that civilization being here anymore and the lack of most evidence that they were ever here. i was on a thread a couple days ago that was talking about the possibility or really likely hood that the sphinx was really much older than it is currently dated at. just my .02 thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

This image coming from Tycho Crater. In my opinion those "formations" are artificials atefacts. A Moon Base in Tycho Crater!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Imagir]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Great digging IceDash. Good arguments for both sides imo. If it could ever be proven the area isn't photgraphic anomolies...regardless, s+f for you effort.[

i]reply to post by crimsongod21

I'm no expert, but that doesn't sound possible. The turmoil that former piece of Earth would be enduring from reformation of it's shape, well, it's just plain unfathomable to me. Can't see how anything would structurally survive that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join