It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Center of conflict moving from Middle East to Himalayas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
With China and India now rising to power, and the war in Iraq ending, with focus now on Afghanistan and Pakistan, is the center of conflict now moving east?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
From sources I have gathered info from, it appears to be actually moving south east, perhaps Philipines and or general vicinity. Or possibly into Africa, considering the recently developed AfriCom or Africa Command the US DoD Armed Forces developed.

Honestly though, any location is just as probable. Canada or the USofA could be just as well, with domestic threats being more of an issue these days.

Maybe a combined forces effort between China, USSR and USA will be formed to regulate the old eastern block nations. All those independant rouge supporting nation states are also considerations.

You guess, is as good as mine, the CIAs or even Mossads for that matter.

Unless some one has first hand, actionable intelligence, to take into account, every thing is speculation or an educated guess at best.

It all depends on information factors.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
How on Earth are armies supposed to fight in the Himalaya's? I'm sitting here imagining 2 opposing soldiers hanging off ropes halfway up Mt Everest taking pot shots at each other in the brief moments between clinging on for dear life in case the gale force winds blow them off the mountain and breathing into their oxygen masks because of the low oxygen....

Or do I just have an overactive imagination?

join