It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***calling ALL possible abductees and/or "sighters"***

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I did post my story in this forum not long ago but got flamed due to my personal belief that my daughter is half alien. I didn't post about it again after that.

I belive that when i was abducted i had a large rod or probe put inside of me and my eggs extracted and taken from me. I also note that this experience happen in my preteens, when female eggs are said to be the healthiest.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

wow thats amazing!!! just last week? may i ask what state you are in....i want to research and see if there were reports of anyone else seeing this craft you may u2u me that info if you wuold be ok with sharing that information.....if not its understandable.....you may try and see if you can find anyone else there that could have seen it and do so without revealing your information

please note that i only want to know so in case there was someone else maybe i could cross reference your descriptions to make a makeshift drawing....

thanks again for posting

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

how interesting....glad you mentioned that you lived near an airforce base...i did read what was on the link you provided and will see if any of my sources know any possible connections to any of this....i have military and secret ops intel sooo.....i'll get back to you on that

on another note can you remember anything about the time? year, month, date, season, night, day? that sort of thing....anyways

nor do i think that being so close to the airforce base were they actual alien manned crafts but more likely remote controlled or human manned crafts...thanks for your time and post

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

i am sorry so many people were inconsiderate of your story.....if you would feel more comfortable you may u2u me the information and i'll see if i can't help in some way shape or form.....i appreciate your courage to come here and at least make reference to your beliefs and experiences here on this thread after being treated the way you were...

i do hope you will share this info with me since this is the first i have heard of such a possibility

we are not here to flame those people that come forward and if i see it i will gladly have the moderator take any crap from this thread no questions asked...it is stated in the intro that kind of stuff wont be tolerated here and thats a clear warning to those who wish to come forward

again thanks so much for coming forward again.....even after the crap you had to deal with

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

well the location now strikes me as odd. you probly know about denver as the nwo capital and the airport conspiracy?

also some of the project monarch stuff resonates with me.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

yes i have heard about denver being the place for all that....and if you dont mind my asking...i have never heard of this monach thing so if you could please enlighten me i would greatly appreciate it.....and what exactly do you mean by resonating from or with you? i guess i dont quite understand

thanks for your time

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
for everyone here so sorry i have been away for so long. my children have been ill so please bear with me a few more days and i will see what else i can dig up about these topics....at any rate i appreciate your patience

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have been enjoying this thread. Thank you! I 'm new here and am so glad I found ATS- My favorite of all the places to be on the web!

I have had multiple ufo sightings of different types over the years having only reported 3 of the major ones to the reporting agencies. Will share this one. I am sO thrilled my spouse (a believer now!) got to witness this.
1. where you were -- Middle Tennessee
2. what time -- 7:18 pm
3. what happened -- We were out back on the deck talking, when spouse pointed to this flying object coming our direction, It was already almost overhead but not quite. It was low flying , a definite triangular shape - Isosoles style -with 5 big pure white lights underneath making the V shape. It was silent , FAST and we were stunned! It was approx 100or so ft above tree level. Flew right over us and the house traveling SE. Spouse and I both agree it would have been at LEAST twice the length of our house if on ground! It was HUGE and too close for comfort! If it had been hovering or NOT going the speed it was- fast - I'd probably had a heart attack from fear.
4. where were you taken -Nowhere
5. feelings . In AWE at the sight.
6. thoughts . Definitely a craft. Hoping military!
7. what they looked like .. Sorry no aliens to report :-)
8. things you sensed ...During the sighting , it was almost like time stood still although the event was only for several seconds. WE have some remarkable technology out there for sure! Someone does anyway...
9. did anything change after wards Besides becoming more obsessed wanting to know what the hey. Not really.
10. anything else that you deem relevant . Have experienced several sightings, paranormal events, psychic premonitions, dreams, etc. I am not and never have been into any occult practices.
Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

Great post, i have been reading alot of the replies and its astonishing how much these experiances have effected peoples lives for better and for worse, which begs the question; why would someone make this up if it effects them in a bad way?

i myself believe i have seen ufo's. however only for the fact i cannt come to any logical explanation as to what ive seen.

in the last year i beleive i have seen 15+ ufo's.

the first one was early august 2009, me and roughly 10 friends were in my back garden having a BBQ and a few beers. i noticed something in the sky off the cuff and started to watch it as it moved across the sky. it was bright, very bright, and had a strange colour, it was kind of orange and green at the same time. i alerted my friends and we all watched it for around 2 minutes as it moved acros the sky. just before it took over the houses that surrounded us, the light seemed to dissapear. however you could still see the object moving, it seemed to be either white or metalic. i cannot explain what i saw and neither can my friends. we tried to take a video on our phones but as we followed it, it just looked like a star.

the other ufo's i have seen have been different to that one but all the same. these ones i see weekly. random times like wlaking home from work, going to the shop etc. these ufo's are bright red in colour and move irratically. i saw two flying together once, they seemed to be playing with each other. one would take over the other one and then slow down to match the speed of the other one, then the one from behind would overtake the one in front and do the same. very strange.

one i saw walking home from work, i thought nothing of it at first, put it down to a plane with its bright lights on. however as it got closer i noticed it wasn't a plane i have ever seen before, no noise, nothing. it came overhead as i stood in the middle of the pathway just staring at it. it went behind some trees so i moved so i could see the otherside of the sky so i could continue following it. as i moved round to see it again, it had gone. note that this was a clear night, no clouds, i had no explanation once again.

MrWebby666

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join