It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***calling ALL possible abductees and/or "sighters"***

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Two nights ago witnessed multiple satellites and moving objects in sky above auckland new zealand, multiple straight flashes traversing 25-40% of the sky instantly (beams of light not too disimillar to a laser beam), many many many falling stars and other fast moving objects.

Very similar to what is seen in infrared recordings of ufos in upper atmosphere.

Was lying on my back on some grass with a large field of view of the sky. City light pollution was better than usual.

[edit on 16/12/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welllll.... when I was 4 or younger I have a very distinct memory of walking down the middle of the street on what seems a very bright moonlit night holding hands with someone I THOUGHT must be my cousin Cheryl though I don't recall her face just the hand holding because I was busy trying to look back at my dark house. Dark because it was clearly well after midnight, the street was deserted and everything was preternaturally still it seemed.
Obviously I wasn't having these thoughts at that time as I WAS a toddler but the oddness hit me later on as I tried to recall things...
My mother insists that even as young as 4 I'd always somehow "dissapear" at night no matter HOW they tried to contain/restrain me & was often found outside though there was seemingly no way I should have been able to get out of the house! (I've never been afraid to go off exploring by myself EVER btw)
And at 5 I awoke to find 3 (or more?) very short dark hooded figures around my bed, I remember trying to scream but couldn't hear myself screaming...the next thing I remember was my mother asking what I was doing on the stairs & I related my story but wasn't believed.....however the soles of both feet were somehow badly (bad first-mild second degree) burned and my mother said I must have burned them walking across the floor heater which was like a 2' square grate over a heating vent....but it was never hot enough to burn us any other time & I doubt if it were I would have stayed there that long!
I also played hooky in second grade because my mother made me go to school with uncombed hair (I'd lost my comb & that was her punishment) and remember casually entering a wooded area behind some homes & found some teen's hangout but from about 10 am to 4 pm when I realized I better get home I have NO recollection!
I've witnessed LOTS of flickering lights in the skies, and once felt like an unusual orangish bunch were "talking" to me though I heard nothing but I was laughing and totally absorbed by them for almost an hour....very odd!
I've lost time ALOT, few hours here, few there for all my life and boyfriends have accused me of taking off & leaving them for hours with no explanation or knowledge of it in areas where I should have been noticed or which were completely unfamiliar to me at the time... (I swear I consciousely only did that TWICE! lol
)
Sorry I rather rambled on here huh? *blushes*

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

it was years ago now that we saw the circles. i would have to ask my family member where they were (they're somewhere in our paddocks, which is big)- they pointed them out to me. Also id have to check if they are still there. I suppose i could - im pretty lazy... next time she's here i'll ask her to show me where they are again. If they're still there i'll take a photo.

i recall she was pretty excited at the time; but i couldnt have cared less. i only got interested in this stuff recently when things started happening to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

wow how strange....i wonder if the warp hole over norway had anything to do with that....the russians on live tv said that no they didnt do it....then they changed their minds about it later saying they did....no one took into account that they already denied it.....anyways that spiral is just like what was on babylon 5 there is a video on youtube about it ill post the link for u.... there is also more intriging information in his videos so i gave you the direct link to his channel....anyways enjoy www.youtube.com.../u/5/BJwMPVHlans

NOTE: SRY 4 SP. MISTAKES MY DAUGHTER IS HELPING

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

I LIKE RAMBLING THATS WHEN THE SMALLER SEEMINGLY UNIMPORTANT DETAILS SPROUT OUT AND THOSE MIGHT BE THE MOST IMPORTANT SO PLEASE DO NOT FEEL LIKE RAMBLING IS UNNECESSARY

ON ANOTHER NOTE YOU STATE THAT THIS HAS BEEN OCCURRING THRU OUT YOUR LIFE....I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW YOUR FEELINGS YOU HAD DURING EACH OCCURRENCE....I WOULD ALSO TRY AND RESEARCH MY FAMILY TREE AND SEE IF ANY OF THEIR NAMES COME UP AS POSSIBLE ABDUCTEES....

ALSO FOR SOME REASON I GET THE FEELING YOUR MOM KNOWS MORE THAN SHES TELLING...IDK Y BUT INTUITION TELLS ME SHE HAS EXPERIENCED SOMETHING HERSELF....MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THE LACK OF CONCERN FROM HER IN YOUR STORY...ITS ALMOST LIKE SHE IS DELIBERATLY TRYING TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS AWAY WITH "NORMAL" CAUSES AND IN MY EXPERIENCE ITS USUALLY THE PEOPKLE THAT EXPERIENCE SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND ARENT SURE ABOUT IT THEMSELVES THAT DO THAT SORT OF THING

ITS NOT LIKELY YOU WILL GET ANYTHING OUT OF HER TILL SHES READY TO TELL YOU...SO PRYING IS GOING TO B PINTLESS

ON ANOTHER NOTE DID SHE EVER EXPRESS ANY CONCERN ABOUT YOU BEING OUT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT AT 4 YEARS OLD OR JUST PRETTY MUCH SHRUG IT OFF? IF IT WERE MY CHILD ID HAVE HAD THE COPS CALLED OR INSTALL CAMERAS ON TH HOUSE OR SOMETHING ELKSE BESIDES SIMPLY TRY AND "RESTRAIN" YOU....

THATS ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT
AGAIN SRY 4 SPELLING.....AHHHB GOTTA LOVE KIDS...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
AND ONE MORE THING BEFORE I LEAVE TODAY.....

I GOT LETTERS BACK FROM TWO OBSERVATORIES HERE AND ONE SAYS IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A MERE METEOR SHOWER

AND THE SECOND ONE SAYS THEY WERE GASSES THAT MATERIALIZE IN SPACE AND SEND MATTER SHOOTING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE FIRST ONE DOESNT MAKE SENSE....METEOR SHOWERS DONT JUST APPEAR AND THEN DISAPPEAR REPEATEDLY AND MAKE SHARP TURNS OR BLINK

THE GAS THEORY SEEMS MORE PLAUSIBLE BUT IM STILL NOT BUYING INTO THAT ONE FOR THESE REASONS

I NEVER HEARD OF GAS JUST APPEARING OR USING MATTER FOR PROJECTILES

BESIDES THAT PROJECTILES DONT MAKE SHARP TURNS EITHER

AND AS FAR AS I KNEW THEY DIDNT BLINK

THE BIGGEST THING THAT PUZZLES ME IS THE FACT THAT WHATEVER THESE THINGS IN THE SKY WERE THAT NIGHT WERE ABLE TO CHANGE TIER SPEED DRASTICALLY IN A SECONDS TIME

I AWAIT THE THIRD LETTER IN HOPES THEY CAN PROVIDE ME WITH A BETTER EXPLANATION

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

OK ANYTHING YOU CAN PROVIDE WOULD HELP GREATLY

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME AND STORY

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's really distracting and off putting when you type everything in all caps. I thought it was by accident at first but now I see that you slip into it when you're excited or angry at someone. Give us a break, please. I just want to read the posts without all the SCREAMING.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey all, Great thread!

many thanks for sharing everyone.

i am touched by many of your words.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hi anonymousAlienResearcher,

It could be to do with it, but who knows... these space battles have been going on for a very long time it seems. US navy has it's own space command..A rather psychically in tune friend of mine has seen them [norway spiral] while astral projecting, and seeing the picture gave her a slightly uncomfortable feeling.... she didn't go into depth about what their purpose was in the astral plane other than that they were wormholes... so I guess this corroborates with that video you linked, thank you.

I also have an idea they may be from EISCAT the norwegian HAARP facility as outlined in a few threads on here by others. The location is right above EISCAT! Haarp makes same pattern of swirly radiowaves..... go figure!

reply to post by Ahmose

Hi Ahmose, the B2 has two designs. One is the public, underpowered jet version and one is the non jet version. Both look very similar. I believe the jet version also incorporates limited antigravity to extend fuel range. If you look at the leading edge you will see it is knife sharp unlike any other planes - this is to cause a dense charge distribution so airflow over the leading edge is smoothed to create a much more laminar airflow. By charging the rear and front of the plane to 200kv+ difference it creates a gravity wave which the plane flies along on. Some of the radio standards for USAF were changed around inception of B2, due to the fact that radio waves don't like hugely charged fields... IIRC they went to ELF range to transmit for b2. Pilots are stuck in a faraday cage also.

I have seen a few ufos in my time, best one was at a very young age where I saw a glowing plasma orb pleadian type ship, it was a beautiful pulsating orangey yellow colour and floated along at just above tree height about 400m away on the road my family was driving down, in Taupo, New Zealand.. It made me feel amazed, loved and strangely connected
it was what piqued my interest in 'alternate topics' I guess...

[edit on 17/12/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My UFO Report In Detail:

I was driving home, then when I got to my parking lot I look up at the sky and see what I thought to be a reflection of van headlights. I watch them move across the sky.
As I get out of my car I see it's some sort of craft. At first sight I thought it was some low flying millitary plane until it began moving in strange ways (slowly moving left and right,) it appeared to be two very dim, very large circles. I would imagine the object was between 100ft and 200ft in the sky.
Then it just zoomed into a cloud and dissapeared.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

It's really distracting and off putting when you type everything in all caps. I thought it was by accident at first but now I see that you slip into it when you're excited or angry at someone. Give us a break, please. I just want to read the posts without all the SCREAMING.

Thanks

no i dont do it cuz im angry or excited....its kind of habit i hosted tournaments in game rooms and well...i 4 get to turn it off when im done im sorry u find it so destracting and willl try to focus on turning it off.....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

thanks for posting your story its much appreciated.....its not often people report sightings in the middle of the day or come so close to one

thats a question i have though....about how big would you say it was such as the length from one corner to the other and could you estimate a height from the ground as well as height from the bottom to the top?
if you need to draw it out thats fine too

what year could u approximate it to be?
is there anything else that seems like a small detail you left out? anything at all? small details are sometimes the big bang so to speak

did you have any strange feelings when it was there?

what are your opinions of why it was there?

well thats all the questions i have right now

as for your question: yes it is speculated that we got our technology for the stealth bomber along with other crafts from reverse engineering alien crafts....apparently they use a lot of magnetics in their structures but thats a story for another time and another thread

and no stealth bombers do not hover however there is a place in califonia called triangle valley that runs at least half of the state length wise

apparently in the natural caverns and stuff like that california has, people say they have seen doors open up on the side of canyon walls into huge military installations and triangle crafts have flown out

so it is entirely possible that what you saw was nothing more than a secret u.S. military aircraft

however considering you were no where near that place i have to assume that no it wasn't military craft

and no i havent found anything stating that bombers can hover either but in all honesty....im not so sure i would rule that out either....

military has things so secret going on that there are over 17 levels of staff that have things go on that the president doesnt even know about....and if the president doesnt know they sure arent telling us....

oh i digress....thanks again for posting your experience here

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Hi anonymousAlienResearcher, It could be to do with it, but who knows... these space battles have been going on for a very long time it seems. US navy has it's own space command..A rather psychically in tune friend of mine has seen them [norway spiral] while astral projecting, and seeing the picture gave her a slightly uncomfortable feeling.... she didn't go into depth about what their purpose was in the astral plane other than that they were wormholes... so I guess this corroborates with that video you linked, thank you. I also have an idea they may be from EISCAT the norwegian HAARP facility as outlined in a few threads on here by others. The location is right above EISCAT! Haarp makes same pattern of swirly radiowaves..... go figure!

your welcome for the video.....thats a good friend of mine that i confer with frequently and he is more able to go in depth for that sort of subject...

i too can astral project and well, sometimes its best not to talk about feelings so you don't create fear within yourself. sometimes when you have fear your "out of body" experiences become more random and harder to control.....so maybe its for the best i can understand where she is coming from....i would like to know how she chooses to go to the location she wants though because right now when i do it i just kinda float wherever the wind goes lol....hard to explain but anyways yeah.....

next topic is: that is entirely possible but (and im not being critical here just trying to give you some things to think about for following up on your idea) figure out why it was only noticable on that particular night research the other spirals and see if they have similar structures near those to help give more evidence to your claim also see what, if any strange anomolies have gone unreported...there are places you can access declassified documents from the fbi cia and all that.....trust me i have found plenty....i would do that research myself but the websites dont work...it redirects me to another page that says my i.p. address has been logged as a hacker(dont know how or why) and i couldnt access their site anymore

anyways yeah there are some ways to approach your idea....one other thing see if u can figure out what exact missile russia denied to have fired on live tv then changed their minds at a later time....hmmm how strange....anywyas see if you can fond out what type of missile they say it was and research to see if any other missiles have done such a thing....

that way we can say we covered all bases

well im rambling now so anywyas thanks again for sharing your post....and good luck with your research

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hi Ahmose, the B2 has two designs. One is the public, underpowered jet version and one is the non jet version. Both look very similar. I believe the jet version also incorporates limited antigravity to extend fuel range. If you look at the leading edge you will see it is knife sharp unlike any other planes - this is to cause a dense charge distribution so airflow over the leading edge is smoothed to create a much more laminar airflow. By charging the rear and front of the plane to 200kv+ difference it creates a gravity wave which the plane flies along on. Some of the radio standards for USAF were changed around inception of B2, due to the fact that radio waves don't like hugely charged fields... IIRC they went to ELF range to transmit for b2. Pilots are stuck in a faraday cage also.

thank you for your post on this topic....knowing more about the b2 was essential for figuring out exactly what it was he say....

great work seems like you really know your crafts....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I have seen a few ufos in my time, best one was at a very young age where I saw a glowing plasma orb pleadian type ship, it was a beautiful pulsating orangey yellow colour and floated along at just above tree height about 400m away on the road my family was driving down, in Taupo, New Zealand.. It made me feel amazed, loved and strangely connected it was what piqued my interest in 'alternate topics' I guess...

this fits on with other stories i have heard....the oragey yellow pulsating orb seems to be common among people

one thing i am starting to think is because a lot of people have said to me they felt the same way....according to a source i have, we have concluded that the orbs you are seeing are actually white beings we dont knwo if they are actual crafts or just orbs of light

and before you say "i know it was a ufo and you just dont believe me!!"

listen to this:
white beings are supposed angels of sorts but YES THEY ARE ALIEN OR HUMANOID IN NATURE. it is said that when called upon using the right methods they will show themselves to you

if you are in danger and you call upon them they will help you...however the only danger they will help with is with reptillians which is another ancient race said to originate from nibiru or planet x....during the last cycle of nibiru, some came here and burrowed underground...the story is that they are now in cooperation with the u.s. government to experimant on human beings and hybridize their species

but thats another time and tipic...if u want to know more U2U me....

back to the white beings......they refuse to get invovled in human affairs...and i ahve noticed that every time they show themselves was because someone was in desperate need or in lack of faith and going through a tough time

NOTE: WHEN I SAY FAITH I DO NOT MEAN RELIGION I MEAN FAITH IN THEMSELVES....WHEN A PERSON HAS LOST FAITH IN THEMSELVES THAT WHEN THEY ARE MOST VULNERABLE

anywya there is some food for thought for you

enjoy

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

thanks for your post here i enjoyed reading about how you thought it was headlight reflections....i have heard that description a lot but not too much lately...can you estimate what year it was? season?
what would you estimate the height to be off the ground?

anyways thanks again for your post here and sharing your experience

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
just wanted to tell e1 to have happy upcoming holidays....please enjoy these christmas song spoofs i made...the first one is rather staticy....but ill see if i can fix that later....the second one turned out rather nice....well here you go:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

at any rate....enjoy!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It was just last week!

December 14th, 2009 at 11:37PM Central Time. I would estimate it was between 100-200ft from the ground, but I'm bad at estimating heights.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I saw 2 "flying saucers" silently soar a few hundred feet (maybe 200-300ft) above my house, in parallel with each other. They made no sound, and had a red glow at the center of their underbelly. I'm not sure if they were spinning or not, but as far as I'm concerned, flying saucers are 100% real.

I'm not saying these are necessarily aliens, or proof of aliens, nor did they accelerate super fast or make 90 degree turns in the air. They just moved in a strait line, parallel to each other, and flew into the horizon where I could no longer see them.

It might be of interest to note that I live 10-15 minutes away from Barksdale Air Force Base.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join