It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***calling ALL possible abductees and/or "sighters"***

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

wow now that is strange that it would happen like that...soooooo did you and you wife get back together?

i think it is amazing that people like you get a chance to show those that ridiculed you the truth with their own eyes.....

i do NOT however believe in coincidence if you do not live in a HIGH SIGHTING area then i dont believe that the second encounter happened by accident...thanks so much for your posts here on this thread....im so glad that people like you come forward to share their stories...and you have provided great detail as to what you saw and how long and everything i would have asked about is pretty much answered....

the only question i havepertains to where you read this info about "summoning" UFO's

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher

reply to post by kerazeesicko

ahhh i think you should watch that again...they state that there is a big flash and the CAMERAS RUN NORMALLY FOR 2 AFTER THEN ANOTHER FLASH AND THE MAN REAPPEARS

and yes i am prepared for backlash however i dont think that would happen considering the fact that they ar not alone in abduction.....i have been as well along with my hubby n kids

but thats another story for another time

so you think i am wrong and believe in delusions when i say i was also abducted....tell me IS IT A DELUSION WHEN YOU CAN SEE YOUR CHILDREN BEING EXAMINED IN ALL ASPECTS AND THERE BEING NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT THEM FROM SUCH INVASION BECAUSE YOU CANT MOVE???

IS IT DELUSION WHEN YOU SEE YOUR HUSBANDS INSIDES LAYING ON THE TABLE NEXT TO YOU WHILE THEY POKE AND PROD AROUND NEAR HIS HEART?

IS IT DELUSION WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR OWN HEAD BEING CARVED INTO AND THERE BEING NO PAIN?

EXPLAIN TO ME THE FACT THAT WHEN WE ARRIVED BACK HOME WE WERE ALL SICK FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS AND EVERYONE HERE SAYS THAT OUR WHOLE FAMILY HAD BEEN MISSING FOR 3 DAYS

ILL TELL YOU ONE THING YOU DONT KNOW FEAR UNTIL YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT CANT BE EXPLAINED HAPPENING TO YOUR KIDS

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MY DAUGHTER TALKS ABOUT THE "BIG GREEN GUYS THAT LOOKED INSIDE HER BELLYBUTTON"

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY NOW MY HEADACHES ARE ALMOST NONEXISTANT WHEN I USED TO HAVE TO TAKE HEAVY MEDICATION EVERY DAY JUST TO GET OUT OF BED

EXPLAIN TO ME Y MY HUSBANDS HEART CONDITION JUST DISAPPEARED AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE

AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY OVER 20 PEOPLE TOLD US THAT WE WERE GONE FOR 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FAR FROM DELUSION MY FRIEND MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU BRING SUCH IGNORANCE TO THIS THREAD

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Caleb.K

i dont believe in coincidence so maybe they are trying to make contact with you specifically....on another note can you please describe or show what types you have seen? thanks so much for the post

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idomaths
I had an experience that lasted for months last year, in which I was abducted and had an implant

now i may be mis-interpreting this but does this mean you spent months being on an alien craft?

what type of implant was it?

where was it located at in your body?

what do you think it was used for?

have you had any medical personell look at it?

thanks for sharing your story here

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AOMofficial
I was in south east asia, to be precise Burma also known as Myanmar. And I was at a beach called Chaung thar. What I've witnessed along with my friend is so astounding that I can still remember vividly. I saw three ufos in the middle of the night around 12 30. It was stunning to see them hovering still really high above the sky. Move zig zag and boom. Disappeared. From then on wards, i haven't witnessed any with my own eyes yet. Below is my drawing on the event that happened years ago.

very strange indeed....

thanks for sharing your story here and also providing a piece of work in order to show what you saw

now i have just one question for you....

are you POSITIVE that it was 3 and not just 1 big one? please explain yes or no and why you think that....also i would like to use your story and picture in a video if you dont mind....would that be ok with you?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

I'll save a bit of ATS bandwidth and just say that you can find all the details (that answer your questions and more) of my own 'conscious' abduction by clicking the links in my signature (bottom of this post).

In answer to your question ... 'Did anything change after' ?

EVERYTHING ... (my life changed forever - in a positive way).

Enjoy the read.

Woody

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

wow now that is strange that it would happen like that...soooooo did you and you wife get back together?

Aye, we got back together on the forth of September mainly because my wife realised I was not going to back down and say I saw nothing back on the 8th of May because I saw what I saw and I will never deny it . Also because having been together over twenty years my wife said I had left a huge void (feelings reciprocated). The positive efforts of my twenty year old daughter and her friends played a part too and also the acts of emotional blackmail by my thirteen year old daughter.

In the end we are all better off because we have slouched off the so called friendships of others that in the end were fickle and highly conditional to conforming to the lie that is presented to us by the media and government as a reality.

i think it is amazing that people like you get a chance to show those that ridiculed you the truth with their own eyes.....

That fact was not lost on me either and that was the reason why I missed the part in the second encounter when the bright bluish white light turned into a triangle for a split second before becoming a single dim light. At that moment I had been staring at the look on my wife’s face with a huge grin on my face and I had been revelling in seeing my wife confronted with a new reality. I was enjoying this so much. It was an amazing feeling to know that she knew that I had not been spinning a yarn at all.

i do NOT however believe in coincidence if you do not live in a HIGH SIGHTING area then i dont believe that the second encounter happened by accident...thanks so much for your posts here on this thread....im so glad that people like you come forward to share their stories...and you have provided great detail as to what you saw and how long and everything i would have asked about is pretty much answered....

I also do not subscribe to coincidence, and no, the area I live in near the airport is not really known as a UFO hotspot though some months ago a video was posted of a UFO racing up to buzz an airliner as it took off from the airport that is a few miles from here. I think it was eventually debunked as either a bird of something else. For me I remain open minded on what it really was.

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcherthe only question i havepertains to where you read this info about "summoning" UFO's

This I gleaned this golden information from a post that is by now probably nearly two years old by now and I read it before I had registered. I have lurked ATS since 2003/4 and only registered this year I think because of a thread by John Lear and Sleeper that grabbed my attention.

I am glad to have provided some information to you and if I do happen to come across this thread of the post then I will u2u the information, take care.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

glad to hear about your reconcile with your wife and yes 13 year olds have that effect on people....mostly parents lol

thanks for the post and also the information i await a U2U from you with said information

thanks again for sharing your story and experience with us

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY

a few questions now that i have read that though

what exactly were you shown that khya thought important enough to teach you?
why name your book something to do with atlantians?
what was her purpose for choosing you out of everyone in the world?
what is the significance she is trying to portray to you?
about how many times has she visited you?
is everything she shows you to do with one topic or many?

i have more questions but my mind races on and on right now in total bewilderment.

thanks for sharing your experiences and story here with us

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hey there,

Wow, thanks for taking time to read my account (it did go on for quite a few pages)
Now I will try to answer the questions you asked as fully as I can;

1/ Most of the information content I received via the 'viewing screen' related to the ancient world and civilizations ... and it's relevence to now !

2/ Why am I calling the book 'The Atlantean Analysis' ... well to begin with I don't consider 'Atlantis' to be what others consider it to be. For example I see it as the collective name for 3 seperate source locations. And these locations were at the heart of all ancient civilizations.

3/ 'Purpose of choosing me out of all the other people in the world' ? Firstly let me just say that I am not special in any way ... and I don't think for a single second that I was picked because I was unique ... or to be unique ... far from it ! I believe that there are thousands of people like me ... who have all had similar experiences. I also believe Khya specifically has visited many more besides myself. I believe there are many other races who have an interest in we humans for a variety of reasons ... and thankfully I was visited by a benevolent type. I have the upmost sympathy for the abductees who have had bad experiences.

4/ I'm probably being a bit dense here but I didn't understand the next question about 'the significance she portrays to me' ... can you reword it please.
sorry.

5/ How many times has she visited me ? Well, when she made that visit that I wrote the thread about, I believed that it was a one off. However, I have since remembered visits from her since childhood (the first memory of her goes back to an experience when I was three years old). Since the experience written about she has visited me numerous times (in the dozens) and more frequently during the last couple of years (several times a month) ... these more recent times are more like cloudy memories as opposed to the consciously wide awake events ... but just as real nontheless.

6/ One topic or many ? Again they tend to draw comparisons from the ancient world ... almost as if she's trying to draw attention to things she feels I should already have known. I think I mentioned in the other thread that the things she tells/shows me are more like revision than learning for the first time. (if that makes sense).

Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Woody

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi There! Intresting thread. And i wish more would contribute. Hopefully then maybe some corralation may form and like any 'compendium' of infomation, maybe, a pattern may form. Obviously a lot of people look for links in simular cases, but all infomation can help in the quest for the truth.
My own sighting of something happend just before i joined here. I seem something in the sky late on a clear summer night. It was still quite light, yet it was also quite over-cast. I seen what looked like a giant boomerang, i thought it may have been a para-glider, but noticed there was NO noise. Plus, as i said, it was late. Between 9.30ish p.m. and 10pm. The object was skimming the underneath of the clouds, coming in and out of viwe. It didnt take long to cover my viwe of the sky from the back of my house. It took about 10 seconds. Although, recently there was a thread on here about a UAV thats used in Afghanistan by Usa, and the provided picture resembeled what i seen if id imagine it from a distance. Only thing is, im in Wales...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Kinda weird for me to explain what i've been feeling/experienced as I'm still in limbo of it being just my mind being over active or maybe i have been in some sort of communication.

Quick backdrop I have since a child always been more fascinated with the stars than anything in this world, I've always felt a sort of connection with it all, i also don't think there are coincidences, everything happens for a reason or some lesson to learn. I've had a higher sense of "sense" if you will, was more in touch with my intuition and inner self to see the world around me. I've always been the or one of the smartest kids in class never studying for test just knowing the info as it was presented, just trying to point out im not a nut-job as people would associate it with

Back in 9th grade i believe (maybe 8th or 10th in that general time frame) I was awoken early in the morning ( 3 a.m) in a type of sleep paralysis feeling. I could feel a type of presence in front of my door which was just a sheet to divide my room from the living room. I was frozen i had weird vibe of fear in my body where i didn't want to move to maybe trick w/e it was i felt was there into thinking i was still sleep( i know i was childish). I head the strangest noise which i can only really associate to a kind of robotic tone. It made a noise that kinda sounded Xii, like i said cant really explain.

Then earlier this year(now a 2nd year college student) after a restless night of researching info regarding ufo's, area 51 and its sector 4 counterpart, etc. I tried to go to sleep only to have that same sense of a powerful presence in the room, only this time i had a rushing feeling as though it was coming towards me. As i was just about to try and disregard it i heard that same exact robotic"Xii" type noise that sent shocks through my body. Made me bolt out the room in shock where my moms was outside wondering what my malfunction was. I told her but my family is devout christians so in her eyes it was the devil or some type of demon i allowed in through tv, games, whatnot, you know what every christian would say in that situation. I felt kinda disappointed in myself for not sticking it out because i feel not it wasn't trying to harm me.

Another more recent event was on Sunday about a month ago i decided to go to church with my mom since i usually don't. My mind was still wrapped up in thought and it felt as though i had still been in some sort of communication with these inter-dimension beings. So i finally said in my head to them (myself) if any of these beings in "communication" were indeed true entities that they'll cut off the power/lights of the church for a minute, then sure enough 4-5 minutes later as the preacher was talking everything cut to black for a awhile. After that i have still been in spiral of doubt,wonder,fear,joy about these subjects.

i would like to share another experience but it involves the 1st and last time i tried a shroom but i wont go into it as i think it will lose my credibility with those who think differently of hallucinogens, i'll u2u if you still want to know it.

Every since i feel i have a new perspective on life, I'm fascinated in all fields of astronomy now especially astrobiology. alot of good has come from it and is still continuing to rise. I could rabble on and on about it but im done now.

----To the op you say you were abducted and all those weird performances was done on you and afterwards your family was cured of some illnesses. I would say don't think of them as a bad thing, as it seems they did indeed help ya'll out you know with his heart condition and your chronic head pains. i would thank those forces before feeling terrified of em, but hey i haven't experienced that intensity so im sure the fear of the unknown would have drove me mental seeing that. best of luck in your research.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I have researched this...and I know for a fact it is hogwash. I have video taped them and thier houses(well the tops because if aliens are coming to take these people..they would come from above), I have spent months(3 at the most with them, camped in thier back yards, guest rooms or couches...even floors. They were well compensated for this inconvenience, I have money so it was no problem. As I have stated before, only one incident was caught on camera...a man having a restless dream and then claiming to have been abducted that same night. The others claimed to have been contacted through telepathy and told would happen because they are being monitoreds then we decided to video taped thier houses unbeknownst to to them(we weren't at first because of the moral issue but then we said it is only the tops of thioer houses) and then had a few claims of abdcution and guess what nothing on cam...no interference, no ufo ...NOTHING.

I suggest going into this with your mind not made up if true or not. I didn't and came out extremely disappointed. I went in, thinking I was going to be the first person to get evidence...I got evidence alright of nothing and restless sleeping..:llol: Before i was the sheep of the UFO world....believing everything told to me. Now I question everything and realize the alien theory does not hold up to hard questions. Forget the scars.....because as stated before...they could have fallen and forgotten about the incident(also how could alien creatures so advanced as to open someones back/stomach...etc up and not leave scars yet leave scars in areas such as legs...arms...areas you would see marks if they had fallen) and supposed implant....which as said before loook remarkably like glass, rocks, wood, and other mundane objects and in areas yoou would expect them to be if you had fallen and gotten them imbeeded in thier skin.

well, you want physical evidence, we found round marks burnt into the paddock outside our house some years ago. Dont know if they are still there or not.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by kerazeesicko

while i value your opinion and the time and effort you put into researching this subject i have a question for you...

have you ever considered the POSSIBILITY of astral projection? maybe indeed these victims ARE being abducted and instead of going there physically, maybe its like an "out of body experience"

keep in mind that these people are very adament on what is said and will most likely have the same story 20, 30, or 40 years down the road.

anyways since you have not caught anything on tape maybe you could explain this video away with your investigating expertise....

www.youtube.com...

would love to hear your comments on this

i think if they dont want to be seen, they wont be.
their technology is so advanced; anyone trying to spot them could be put into suspended animation themselves or put to sleep for a while.
or they would have other ways of going undetected.
Yes, some might be occurring on another 'dimensional level' or something.
that doesnt mean they cant manifest physically in this dimension too tho.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I think it's three separated objects because I couldn't see the outline connecting them all. It resembles more of formation. As for your request, you can use my illustration of my experience. If you have any more questions, you can ask me so.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
1. where you were

Grants Pass, Oregon

2. what time it was

~10PM.

3. what happened

UFO with 3 points of light to it eminating from the center in sort of a Y form, not like a triangle UFO. UFO proceeded to dart from one side of the sky to the other, disappear, reappear, perform insane maneuvers impossible by worldly physics.

4. where were you taken

No where

5. feelings

Shocked and Awe, absolute bliss, very ecstatic

6. thoughts

I was around 10 years old, had my mother and grandfather there also who witnessed it, I had never done drugs or alcohol and I know what I saw and it wasn't a god damn weather balloon.

7. what they looked like

Described above.

8. things you sensed

Almost like time stood still

9. did anything change after wards

My belief in ET/UFOs is unmovable.

10. anything else that you deem relevant

UFOs are real, and I'd assume aliens are to.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This will be my first post here on ATS after nearly two years of lurking, how exciting...

I grew up in a small city in Greenville, SC. I have a sister who is a few years older, and when we were kids (mid 90's) we were both huge space geeks. We were somewhat infatuated with aliens, UFOs, etc. One night, while I was in bed, I awoke with a feeling of someone in the room with me. In the far corner of the room was a door connecting my room with my sister's. This door was rarely used (my sister kept a dollhouse behind the door on her side) and was closed. The other door, which led into the living room, was open enough so that I could see the TV on, which meant that everyone else was still awake. I remember sitting up in bed, and looking straight into the corner with the connecting doors. There wasnt much light in the room, the only light source being the TV in the living room. I could make out a dark figure, very short, in the corner. It was only slightly taller than my bed, I would estimate around 4 feet tall. I felt no fear towards the figure, only curiosity. After a few moments passed, the figure started to move towards me, still sitting in bed. There was no noise of shuffling feet, it just seemed to glide or float towards me. As it approached, I remember thinking to myself, "my first abduction."

It was only seconds until it reached my side of the bed. I still felt no fear or any negative feelings toward it. Even when it was so close, I could make out no features, only the dark mass of whatever it was. The next thing I remember it was sometime the next morning. I can't recall if I thought of the incident right away or not. I know I did not mention what had happened to anyone. As far as I remember, everything was normal the next day - no scars or burns or anything.

One more interesting experience happened in the same room, about the same time as seeing the figure, though i'm not sure now which happened first. Again, I was in bed, though in this case I had not fallen asleep. I remember a bright light washing through the room, and what felt like the very next instant, it was morning. There were two windows in the bedroom, and both would show headlights as cars drove down my street. This light, however, was completely different. It literally bathed the room with bright white light.

In both cases I believe I experienced missing time. After the figure, and then after the light, there were no dreams, no knowing that I had slept, just automatically waking in the morning, seemingly the next instant. I can't recall any passage of time, just *poof* and now it's morning.

These encounters happened in the mid 90's, when I would have been between 10-13 or so - still in elementary school. Being a kid, I did have bedtime, so these two events happened somewhat early at night, anywhere from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. I would say. And again, afterwards, I would just fast forward to morning.

I finally brought the encounter with the figure up a few years ago while talking to my sister late one night while she was home from college. I figured if anyone in the house had anything to do with it, my fellow UFO buddy would be it. She and my mom were the only other ones in the house these two nights. After telling her what happened, she seemed taken aback, and told me she had absolutely nothing to do with it. She quizzed me for a while about the encounter, and seemed way more disturbed about it than I ever did. If it HAD been her, she would have had to have been crouching as she approached me, shuflling across the carpet on her knees, but I vividly recall the silence - there was no noise from the figure.

So there you go. I've had no more incidents since then, other than seeing a few strange things in the sky (at least that I can remember). It's still something I think of often, and would love to know what really went on these two nights.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
1. where you were

-Mid west Florida, (St. Petersburg area) in two different houses over the course of several years. May have also happened up north in Ohio, but, those memories are really not all there.

2. what time it was

-Always in the middle of the night. There are three specific instances I remember that were all in the 2AM-4AM-ish window.

3. what happened

- There were three man incidents that I remember more clearly than anything else. They were preceded by a dream I had where a large mob of people were trying ti kill an alien creature/thing in the middle of a highway in some deserted place. I defended the creature and gave some moral infused speech about 'just because something is different doesn't mean you have to hate it' kind of thing. Later in the dream everyone had a party with the alien...

I have since had hypnosis on this first incident, which seems to have left me with some PTSD type symptoms. (I was 11.) I woke up in the middle of the night, looked to the side of my bed where my clock was, and saw what looked like a shadowy figure of an 'alien' turn to look at me. Immediately I put my head under the covers and prayed/cried until dawn. I spent with my head under the covers every night for about 6 years after that. The hypnosis revealed that there were three of them, two besides my bed, one out the window. One was shining a light in my face while there was a bright light coming from above the room. I never left my bedroom. The reasoning for them being there was that I was told "I was sick".

Interestingly enough, some few months later I almost died and was diagnosed with type one diabetes.

There were two more incidents that I clearly remember, maybe more that I don't.

4. where were you taken

-I don't ever remember being taken anywhere. It's always happening in my bedroom, in the middle of the night.

5. feelings

-When they are there: slight confusion/fuzziness. Sometimes terror. On one occasion that I remember; affection. At night when they are not there: paranoia/fear/curiosity.

6. thoughts

-I am not certain they are actually aliens. They could be lots of things. Maybe they are just some kind of mass hallucination, which in itself would deserve to be studied. I also noticed that even though I am deathly afraid of them, I do not ever remember them being anything but accommodating to me. (even doing things to try to make me less scared/more comfortable.) But how do I know I haven't been manipulated into those memories? Where does the terror come from?

7. what they looked like

-very bright/white. hard to look directly at but maybe that was my aversion. Big dark eyes.

8. things you sensed

-a sort of a teacher/student vibe from them. once there was frustration/anger coming form some of them, while the one in charge seemed very loving.

9. did anything change after wards

-oh yeah.

10. anything else that you deem relevant

-I think that they seem to respect my fear of them to the point where they don't seem to come around anymore. That I've made it known to them that I don't want whatever it is they are selling. Now, maybe they just don't let me remember anything I don't know, but now they stay limited to my dreams. I occasionally get the idea that I have to dal with it/them sooner or later if I am to ever get past it. because ignoring them doesn't work; the fear always comes back.

I intend to get more hypnosis for some of the other incidents, which were more interactive from my standpoint.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

QUESTION 4.....WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE PORTRAYS CERTAIN IMAGES TO YOU? WHAT DOES SHE WANT YOU TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION? BASICALLY WHY DOES SHE FEEL THAT THESE THINGS SHOULD BE SHARED.....AND YOUR WELCOME BUT IT SHOULD REALLY BE ME TAHT THANKS YOU...AGAIN VERY INTRIGUING PIECE

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PHOTOGRAPH THE AREA? I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS SIMILAR TO OTHER AREAS I AM FAMILIAR WITH THAT HAVE HAD REPORTED LANDINGS...THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT INFORMATION BY THE WAY

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join