It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***calling ALL possible abductees and/or "sighters"***

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i am asking all who have come to this thread to share their stories with us so that we may have a better understanding or maybe even see trends through out their encounters...

*****THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE OF RIDICULE ON THIS THREAD!!! THIS IS SIMPLY FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES AND CAN BE A VERY TOUCHY SUBJECT FOR SOME*****

please be sure to include the following in your account where possible

1. where you were
2. what time it was
3. what happened
4. where were you taken
5. feelings
6. thoughts
7. what they looked like
8. things you sensed
9. did anything change after wards
10. anything else that you deem relevant

*****FOR THOSE A LITTLE SHY FEEL FREE TO U2U ME AND I WILL GLADLY KEEP IT SECRET....I WILL ASK PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING ANY PART OF YOUR ENCOUNTER*****

thanks so much

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hi, i'll post.

I may have had an 'abduction' type experience.
I was sitting in my room at the start in my unit. It was morning. Last i recall i was sitting on my bed. I had a plane to catch that afternoon and i was thinking about what to pack.
The next thing i knew i woke up to loud knocking at my front door. I walked towards the door and felt very shaky and upset and didnt know why. Very emotional too. My parent was at the door wanting to know if i was okay and what had happened to me. Apparantly people had been trying to call the unit all day but i didnt pick up the phone; and i nearly missed my plane. All i could say was that i was missing time. I was very upset becuz it was late afternoon; and the last thing i recall it was morning.
I do not recall what happened, although afterwards in the following weeks and months i had strange lucid dreams and lots of sleep paralysis. Once i was in a bright room; with all white and a glass roof that opened. I saw one of those 'beamship' type ufos. I remember thinking: wow, so thats what they look like. It 'noticed' me and came towards me. I got scared. It seemed to become 'bug like'. Another occasion i was being carryed down a hallway by one of those 'grey' entities. I didnt like the way it was holding me. On another occasion, i was on a trolley being pushed by some type of being, with strange hands. maybe it was one of those reptilian type ones - could have been from the fingers ; i didnt see the face. Another time i was on a ship wrapped in this alfoil type stuff and blankets; and i was really really sick. someone said something about checking with controls. they were concerned about me.

And i have a sighting too. I was on the road up to coolum beach australia. With my parent. we were approaching a roundabout on the way home, when suddenly our car was going in the wrong direction on the opposite side of the road it seems. We were totally disoriented. I told my parent to turn the car around and we started back in the direction we originally had been going in. then we came to the roundabout and took the correct road home. My parent was very freaked out.
On the way back towards the roundabout i saw two MASSIVE ufos parked in the field on the side of the road. there were sparse trees in front of them and it was dusk. there were blue lights on the ufos. they were not silver saucers, but more like smaller versions of the mothership in independence day type look.

i was never interested in aliens/ufos before this stuff. i have become interested and started to investigate lots of things like free energy; diet; alternataive medicine; archaeology; ever since this stuff; which may be related. i felt like i was being 'pushed' to investigate archaeolgoy, like it was very important.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

your experience sounds very genuine to me....the fact that you feel you have a "mission" of types is a very prominent factor in abduction cases...as well as missing time

the sighting you had seems to me to be something that is referred to as "mastering atoms" in some cases that i have heard of, it seems that the direction of you or an object is changed in order to stop something from being noticed....in this case maybe they were trying to protect something they were doing from being noticed...i will do more research on these kinds of things to see if i can help with a better explanation...thanks for sharing your experiences with us

one more thing for you to consider....it is widely believed that people who have had more than one encounter are actually hybrids of the species...maybe you should consider this and research that topic if you find anything interesting you may post your findings either in this thread or my other one called dulce area 51 and other anomalies nearby....thanks again

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
interesting that you say that. There may be one or two odd things about me, that i have noticed and that may have been noticed by some people i used to know. Also ive always felt there was something odd about my birth; i have actually considered that before.

I feel like i know a lot of things; feel like i dont fit in and stuff. Things like aliens and other worlds dont phase me at all, they seem normal to me. I find it hard to understand why people are skeptical or find this stuff hard to accept or unusual.

Actually on that note - ie. hybrids - i think there might be historical precedent in the form of 'changelings' i.e. legends about people whose babies were taken and replaced with 'fairy' babies that didnt eat or adjust well to their 'new' families..

and re: the mission; yes i feel like im here on a mission; but i find it very frustrating, becuz i feel that the messages i am meant to be sending are not getting thru to many people. People are very keen on the idea of scientific proof, so if you arent a scientist theres not much hope anyones gonna listen to you.

Another thing i want to say, is i feel a lot of kinship with plants lately. I have started to look on them as 'alive' very much; as a type of species of alien on this planet - as we would see them maybe on other planets. Plants have been on earth for a long time and i think that people underestimate plants. There is evidence plants communicate too, and can send signals out into the cosmos.. isnt it biological communication or something?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

what exactly do you mean by "odd"? i mean what do you think was different about it?

i love the fact that you brought the "changeling" thing up because i am interested in learning the folklore and that sort of thing from all over...i have already posted a thread about this as well hoping to find just such a connection.

as far as sending a message that isnt getting through, maybe you are sending it to the wrong people or are not sending it the right way...and for those that need scientific proof...even if they had it they would only look for ways to debunk it so pay them no mind

i dont know for sure the exact name for that but yes i understand what you are talking about...i will research that topic more before i make an ass out of myself hypothesizing about it

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have researched this...and I know for a fact it is hogwash. I have video taped them and thier houses(well the tops because if aliens are coming to take these people..they would come from above), I have spent months(3 at the most with them, camped in thier back yards, guest rooms or couches...even floors. They were well compensated for this inconvenience, I have money so it was no problem. As I have stated before, only one incident was caught on camera...a man having a restless dream and then claiming to have been abducted that same night. The others claimed to have been contacted through telepathy and told would happen because they are being monitoreds then we decided to video taped thier houses unbeknownst to to them(we weren't at first because of the moral issue but then we said it is only the tops of thioer houses) and then had a few claims of abdcution and guess what nothing on cam...no interference, no ufo ...NOTHING.

I suggest going into this with your mind not made up if true or not. I didn't and came out extremely disappointed. I went in, thinking I was going to be the first person to get evidence...I got evidence alright of nothing and restless sleeping..:llol: Before i was the sheep of the UFO world....believing everything told to me. Now I question everything and realize the alien theory does not hold up to hard questions. Forget the scars.....because as stated before...they could have fallen and forgotten about the incident(also how could alien creatures so advanced as to open someones back/stomach...etc up and not leave scars yet leave scars in areas such as legs...arms...areas you would see marks if they had fallen) and supposed implant....which as said before loook remarkably like glass, rocks, wood, and other mundane objects and in areas yoou would expect them to be if you had fallen and gotten them imbeeded in thier skin.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

while i value your opinion and the time and effort you put into researching this subject i have a question for you...

have you ever considered the POSSIBILITY of astral projection? maybe indeed these victims ARE being abducted and instead of going there physically, maybe its like an "out of body experience"

keep in mind that these people are very adament on what is said and will most likely have the same story 20, 30, or 40 years down the road.

anyways since you have not caught anything on tape maybe you could explain this video away with your investigating expertise....

www.youtube.com...

would love to hear your comments on this

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher

while i value your opinion and the time and effort you put into researching this subject i have a question for you...

have you ever considered the POSSIBILITY of astral projection? maybe indeed these victims ARE being abducted and instead of going there physically, maybe its like an "out of body experience"

keep in mind that these people are very adament on what is said and will most likely have the same story 20, 30, or 40 years down the road.

anyways since you have not caught anything on tape maybe you could explain this video away with your investigating expertise....

www.youtube.com...

would love to hear your comments on this

here is the video of the news story that covered it www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

I wish I could explain it...but not enough information. If I could get my hands on the original tape..also the place where it happened. I would get the best video expert to check it out...although they would only be able to tell if the tape had been doctored or not and not what happened.
So much is needed and not supplied, the people calling this an alien abduction should not be doing so with the little information they have.

I say if it was an alien abduction....why did the cameras all shut down for almost two hours...did they stay in the area that long and if so...where are the other witness accounts of seeing a craft hover for that long. It could be many things...such as some type of crime in progress..etc. It is not an abduction caught on tape until other possibilities can be ruled out, which of course cannot be with the available information. People should never jump to conclusions without having all the facts.

One more thing if you do decide to go through with this be prepared for disappointment. Also if you have evidence that proves no abduction had taken place be prepared for the backlash from these people. From my experience they will resort to name calling, threats and possible violence. They do not want evidence against..only for. The ones I showed the evidence against thier claims..called me every name in the book, some wrecked/smashed the tapes, some threatened my life(I had nothing to fear though...they were powerless to me) and even made outlandish claims that I doctored the evidence..lol.

Just a little heads up.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Are you associated with MUFON or any official group or is this just ATS research.

UFOs are visible all the time out here in California. Everynight I go outside there are various satelite looking things swirling around, making jerky flying moves, fast then slow, full speed turns, etc. Super high up for the most part.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Are you associated with MUFON or any official group or is this just ATS research.

UFOs are visible all the time out here in California. Everynight I go outside there are various satelite looking things swirling around, making jerky flying moves, fast then slow, full speed turns, etc. Super high up for the most part.

WHAT IS MUFON??? lol answer your question???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

ahhh i think you should watch that again...they state that there is a big flash and the CAMERAS RUN NORMALLY FOR 2 AFTER THEN ANOTHER FLASH AND THE MAN REAPPEARS

and yes i am prepared for backlash however i dont think that would happen considering the fact that they ar not alone in abduction.....i have been as well along with my hubby n kids

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

ahhh i think you should watch that again...they state that there is a big flash and the CAMERAS RUN NORMALLY FOR 2 AFTER THEN ANOTHER FLASH AND THE MAN REAPPEARS

and yes i am prepared for backlash however i dont think that would happen considering the fact that they ar not alone in abduction.....i have been as well along with my hubby n kids

but thats another story for another time

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
. where you were
2. what time it was
3. what happened
4. where were you taken
5. feelings
6. thoughts
7. what they looked like
8. things you sensed
9. did anything change after wards
10. anything else that you deem relevant

I was living on a cliff at the time in southern australia, me and my dad were sitting on the verandah watching the view at dusk... around 7.50-8.20 saylight savings time. We noticed a bright green light appear out of nowhere from the right of the horizon... it was IMO only 300- 500 metres away and was the size of a car... was at eye level which was around a hundred metres from the river below.. It slowed down in front of us and then flew off exponentially to our left until it dissapeared. it was very surreal and surrean.. it didnt make any noise! subsequently i have seen three other ufo.. all different styles of ufo! i think once you see one you either become more aware or you seem to be intune and they choose you for some reason! i have not been abducted though... im kinda religious and i put it down to some spirit energy... like if a spirit came to earth then surely its energy would need to be released if it slowed down? Weird none the less!

Hope someone has a similar experience!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Caleb.K

thank you for your addition to this thread....
as in most cases no noise is heard and that seems to be because of their power source, or so it has been theorized

its amazing how close this thing was to you did you notice any other activity such as animal behavior or something like that

also did you check the area for any kind of marks on the ground where you saw it?

it is also theorized that some people are actually hybrids of these aliens and are trying to get close enough to send a message to said "people"

since you are chalking it up to spiritual meaning, it has also been said that you can "call" or "summon" one of these to you by praying to god and telling him that its ok for the aliens to show themselves....not sure about the whole topic but i have many people that said they were able to do just that bu mixing prayer and direct conversation to the aliens using telepathy

in order to find out more on this topic search for "yahweh" i think thats how its spelled...i think it will bring more light on this subject for you

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

i have been as well along with my hubby n kids

Enough said...you believe something that is based in science fiction...
You simply cannot talk to people or convince them it is all delusion based.
No more replies from me...you people need to talk with mental healh proffesionals, maybe our crazy, maybe you suffer from type of sleep disorder...either way get help.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I had an experience that lasted for months last year, in which I was abducted and had an implant

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hello OP I give you this with sincerity, take it as you will.
Regars

The date was the 8th of May 2008: time about 03:00 and location was Edinburgh (Westside)

I had been meditating in my garden on my back. I had been looking up into a very clear sky and it was filled with stars, my favourite kind of night. For about an hour I had been focusing on a bright star almost right above me and had been imagining focusing a stream of consciousness up to the point where space meets the atmosphere.

I recognize that this sounds nuts but I had read on ATS that this was a good way to “zone UFOs” in and though I was quite sceptical I have an open mind on such things and was determined to give it a try just in case it worked. I meditate a lot anyway so I had nothing to lose by trying it out and maybe much to gain. That was how I rationalised it at the time.

Anyway I was focusing my mind or consciousness up into the sky, imagining a thin beam of thought or energy coming from my forehead and spreading out in a disc like oil on water hundreds of miles above me. When I was satisfied I was doing this correctly and satisfied that I was able to maintain this concentration I was asking for contact and sending up feelings of good intentions and a wish to see something that could blow away the many doubts I had on the subject of the UFO phenomenon.

I was so methodical that I sent up these “communications” only as I breathed out. I was even careful to make sure these silent words stayed within the imaginary disc I spread out at the top of the stream of thought I was projecting.

Nothing was working and very disappointed I stopped concentrating after about an hour and more or less was about to give up and get up with an intention of going to bed.

Right at the moment that I was about to get off the ground there was a sudden flash of intense white light off to the left of where I had been looking straight up. The flash of light was fast and lasted barely a second but was very bright and got my attention fast. From the flash there was suddenly a tiny but bright satellite and it was taking a path that would take it almost directly over my house.

At first I was thinking ‘cool a satellite’ but I was also perplexed about the intense white flash it had come from and the diffuse nature of it. Things took an even weirder turn as suddenly the satellite flashed a rich blue and VERY defined cone of light aimed toward the north. The light was intense and like nothing I had seen before. It was of such a highly defined intensity it was almost a solid triangle. The flash of blue triangular light lasted only split second but I was looking straight at it so there was no mistaking what I was seeing.

In response there was a second flash of intense white unidirectional light exactly the same as the one that had got my attention focused on the satellite. From this second light there was a second satellite closing in with the first one as it moved over my house. Their speed was similar and the distance between the two I cannot say but I have seen enough satellites to know they were at extreme altitude, well beyond the height of any aircraft. The distance from the two satellites would be blocked if I pointed my arm straight up and blocked them with four fingers.

The second satellite flashed a very intense red cone of triangular light at the first satellite as it closed the distance and the response was another flash of blue light aimed at the second satellite. This then responded with a second flash of red conical light and then they merged with a flash of white unidirectional light.

After the flash was gone there was just the first satellite moving now over my house and I had got to my feet by now without taking my eyes of the scene even once. I backed up as the satellite started to become obscured by my roof and about five seconds after the merger of the two the satellite started winking on and off a bright orange.

At one point during this sighting I mentally questioned if I was hallucinating for some reasons and looked away briefly, swore a few choice words and then looked back at the sighting. The UFO was still there and its orange blinking was not a strobe, more a sporadic lighting, on and off at twice the speed a man blinks roughly but at points it sped up and then slowed and repeated.

I eventually lost it and it was blocked from view by my roof and I even broke my fence and fell on my back as I backed up as I was so intensely focused on watching this phenomenon that nothing else was in my mind except to soak it up and not to miss a thing.

I rushed through my house to the front and it was gone. No clouds in the sky just stars.

I was extremely vocal about what I had seen the next day and I did not care who I told. Bad move I might add. The long and short of it is I ended up separated from my wife for eight months and I went into a terrible spiral of depression and confusion. I had seen what I had hoped I would see but it had turned my life upside down to the extent that now I lived alone with my dog in a one bedroom flat.

my dog "Aspen"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7812b3499d04.jpg[/atsimg]

No one believed me and my friends became distant my wife begged me to pass it off a joke but for all that I stuck to my guns and maintained that what I had seen had been no joke and had been a fact. Perhaps things might have turned out differently if I had rushed into the house and grabbed a camera but that said had I taken that course of action all I would have had for my troubles would have been blurry images of a light against a dark backdrop.

To give a frame of measurement the white flashes of light that the UFOs had emerged from where about the size of the nail of my index finger. The triangular red and blue lights where about the same size, and the whole incident from the moment of the first flash of light to the moment I lost sight was roughly ten seconds.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

At 21:00 (16/09/2009) my wife and I were walking our dog near our home (Edinburgh west side).

The sky was starry, crisp and clear of clouds which I thought was quite weird in an awesome way. There were no clouds and the sky seemed to have a mixture of purple throughout it. I even mentioned this to my wife as we walked something quite unreal about the colour that I could not put my finger on.

I was looking out toward Costorphin hill (Edinburgh zoo is situated there) To the left of that is Edinburgh airport and I was looking at several aircraft moving about in that direction as I am a bit of a plane nerd. I was watching them drifting over there, strobes blinking when my wife who was just behind me said, 'What is that?'

I followed her gaze back the way we had come and was perplexed to say the least to see a very bright whitish blue light above our house at a height of roughly two to three thousand feet. It was moving slowly in the direction of Saughton prison and watching it I was stunned... There were no navigation lights, no strobes and no noise as would be expected had it been an aircraft, I should know.

If aircraft fly over my house I am enough of a nerd to go out and watch them.

I chuckled as we both stopped walking to look up at the light. 'Do you believe me now love?' I was of course referring to the event of the 8th of may last year when I had seen two UFO's above our home and been more or less ridiculed, castigated and pretty much dragged over the coals for it by everyone I knew.

The events of last year had caused us to split up and I had even lost friends over it because I had been quite vocal about the events and had even gone to see a doctor because peer pressure had thought it would be a good idea.

My wife did not respond, she silently continued to stare as the bright light continued to move, arching round to the left on a path that seemed to take it in the direction of Edinburgh castle on the distant skyline.

Across the other side of the road two ambulance crewmen were helping a man I recognised as a chef who used to work with my wife. He was on a gurney being loaded into the back of the ambulance. The two ambulance men were glancing up at the strange light as they worked but they did not seem to realise that we were standing on the other side of the road watching them, watching the UFO.

I was enjoying this moment so much let me tell you (a confirmation to myself that I was not a wacko after all) and was so intent on enjoying the open mouthed look on my wife’s pretty face, the frowning looks on the faces of the ambulance men’s faces that I missed the part in the sighting when the light winked out and became a pinprick of light.

'It's a triangle,' my wife breathed, her eyes going wide. I looked as the light had gone out but forcing on the spot I realised that the light had not gone out, it had just turned into a very faint pinprick that was almost impossible to spot. Had I not been looking straight at it I probably would not have spotted it against the backdrop of stars.

At that point I remembered that I had left my camera phone in the house but I did not care. I have never been interested in proving to the world that what I believe to be true is that visitations are real. My wife was the only person I wanted to believe me and the look on her face told me now she was much closer to believing the UFO phenomenon is real. She is the biggest sceptic you could ever meet so that fact was a great realisation to me.

We both continued to gaze at this now very dim light that had turned now into a pinprick against the dark sky and suddenly like something from a film, the light picked up speed, disappearing completely before it reached Edinburgh castle that stood nestled atop the extinct volcano, as if winking out of existence.

'Don’t be scared babe. Are you sure it was a triangle you saw?' I asked still enjoying the amazed look on her face. I was laughing and chuckling and I felt like a kid. I did everything but punch the air and slap my thighs.
‘No I didn’t see a triangle shape and I'm not scared; I saw three lights come together into a single point in the centre. Didn’t you see it?'

'No love, I was too busy watching your reactions to the UFO sighting'.

She looked at me for a bit then just like that, we carried on walking.

My wife was a bit quiet for a few days afterwards but I think it was just her way of assimilating the fact that her world had been turned upside down and that there were actually strange things going on in the skies.
Here is an update from my original log which the above is copied and pasted from.

My wife is in her mid forties, she has smoked nonstop every single day since she was thirteen years of age.

She no longer smokes and has had no cravings since one morning just “quitting”. I cannot explain it and neither can she and this is weird because for years she has tried to stop smoking and never lasted longer than a few days.

This feels permanent, it is incredible and she has started going to the gym three times a week! a very happy about this because just hapen to be a fitness nut.

Regards

[edit on 11-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I was in south east asia, to be precise Burma also known as Myanmar. And I was at a beach called Chaung thar. What I've witnessed along with my friend is so astounding that I can still remember vividly. I saw three ufos in the middle of the night around 12 30. It was stunning to see them hovering still really high above the sky. Move zig zag and boom. Disappeared. From then on wards, i haven't witnessed any with my own eyes yet. Below is my drawing on the event that happened years ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join