It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are visiting Earth says Physicist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
B.T.W. have you ever herd of Plato?

No, not Play-doh, but Plato.

He was a very smart and enlightened man. In 360BC he wrote about the lost city of Atlantis which he states were advanced humans and they had a massive navy and conquered the power of flight. He states they had flying devices, and he says it was around 9600BC...

Where does he state that there were flying devices in Atlantis? Not that it proves anything, but anyways..

Oh p.s Atlantis was not a place, but a period "Alt Lant Is" (all land ice). It's true cause Ior Bock said so!

www.paulapeterson.com...

The advanced people with flying stuff weren't called Atlantians but Asers and they're the present day Finns & Swedes.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by rhinoceros]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I like Friedman - I've talked with Friedman by email a few times...

He is kind of like the reluctant UFOlogist - still full of scientific skepticism - which is a nice balance for the sometimes too enthusiastic UFO researchers out there.

However - I have urged him to take UFOlogy to the next level - with modern marketing techniques and moneybombs and whatnot - and he shows no interest whatsoever.

I've even dropped nationally reported cases right in his lap that he didn't bother to look into besides a few polite inquiries to NASA.

Soo.. I dunno what his overall deal is - perhaps he feels comfortable riding his Roswell and MJ12 research into retirement...

We definately need more UFOlogists like him out there - but we need those with the skills to use new media and viral marketing - much like the loose change guys - but with a LOT more scientific background.

There little to no money in legit UFO research tho - or I'd do it myself full time.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Now, you're only making yourself look like a fool.

If we had such technology 10000 years ago, why would we still be burning coal?

You're beating around the bush, what about Egyptian depictions of straight out aliens, Hopi Indians, ancient cave drawings etc.

Non, Human, Looking, Things.

Also, here's a good one.

The one Mayan statue that Mayan is sitting on looks to be as though it's a cockpit.

Oh yeah, and disregard Roswell, Cos uh, all those people we're on crack.

Definitely a weather balloon crash test dummy combo breaker there.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Can't we all get along?

Why is it that people want to insult each other? Does this make us feel better about ourselves? Does it prove our point at all? People on both sides of the alien life debate are guilty of this.

Unfounded proclamations, insults and random statements of opinion are not helpful. Try backing up your statements with some facts or at least a good logical argument without attacking the other person for having a different idea.

Here is a good point that I thought Friedman made. In Project Blue Book Special Report No. 14 from the 3201 cases studied 689 of them 21.5% were of unknown origins. These are not balloons or swamp gas, or identifiable military craft. Further these were not cases that lacked enough information to make a call, there was a whole different category for that 298 of the cases or 9.3% fall into the "Insufficient Information" category.

21.5% could not be identified - I'd say that is significant and should have further study. But what was the general public told in the press releases about PBB? They were told by the secretary of the USAF that "Even the Unknown 3 percent could have been identified as conventional phenomena or illusions if more observational data had been available." Did he not read the report? Where did he get 3% - and it was not from a lack of information that the unknown category came, remember the 9% there is a whole category for lack of information. But the public at large doesn't know this and believes whatever they are told by TPTB.

So what do you think? Can we cut back on the mudslinging and talk about the real question?

Just some thoughts...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

Now, you're only making yourself look like a fool.

If we had such technology 10000 years ago, why would we still be burning coal?

No, YOU are making yourself look like an uneducated, uninformed fool.

Have you never herd of "Vailixi" or "Vimanas"?

Don't you know anything about history? Information and books were banned and burned and hidden by churches and others. Locked up in vaults. The knowledge was forbidden, and probably lost, or kept secret by a small group.

Just like the lost knowledge of the Egyptians.

You're beating around the bush, what about Egyptian depictions of straight out aliens, Hopi Indians, ancient cave drawings etc.

Non, Human, Looking, Things.

All speculation.

Could just be bad cave drawings... Indians used to wear headdresses, and other things. Maybe they just couldn't carve enough detail, or maybe it was something besidess aliens. Keep and open mind, you closed your mind to fast.... sure it could be aliens, but what is more likely? Probably just messy cave drawings.

Also, here's a good one.

The one Mayan statue that Mayan is sitting on looks to be as though it's a cockpit.

Ive seen it. That is speculation too, it could be something not even close to a cockpit. Even then, that still supports ancient technology. You think aliens can have it but not humans huh?

You know everything about the past could be wrong, humans could have been alive much longer than we think... civilizations whiped out many times, and restarted.

Many theories about humans having the tech. in the past and then destroying themselves on accident, etc.

Why are you stuck on alien theory? You got some type of mental fixation on it or what.

Oh yeah, and disregard Roswell, Cos uh, all those people we're on crack.

Governments were testing lots of technology back then. Could be anything...

Thanks for proving that everything you think you know you learned from someone else. Roswell...LOL....

Definitely a weather balloon crash test dummy combo breaker there.

...and how do you know it wasn't? You don't ... you don't know jack s***.

Oh and thanks for thinking I don't believe in aliens or alien visitation, you just proved who the real fool is, jumping to dumb conclusions.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I'd like for you to show me your hard evidence that unequivocally shows an alien craft using anti-grav technology in the 1950's. I know for a fact humans and black projects exist. But you have no evidence for any of your claims. The alien angle some people believe regarding UFO's is simply faith in the end. And i don't know how or why drugs came into the discussion...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

reply to post by BLV12

Actually, I don't see your point at all, and your passive optimistic viewpoint is crap.

It's a fact ET has been here, history reports it, multiple different civilizations, but for ignorant people like yourself you have to wait for an alien, who probably doesnt look much different than us, to stand up and shake Obama's hand.

If you we're an ET observing earth, would you want to land and shake Obama's hand? No, and if you did, Obama probably wouldn't let you because it's not politically correct.

How many more *ing scientists need to come out and explain ET is real and more than LIKELY is visiting earth?

I have no doubts that our government has some serious technology and it could look just like any other UFO, but, they didn't have this technology when Columbus trotted his way over here.

Wait, Columbus isn't credible, he only colonized the New America, he only kept a 1000 page journal, He CAN'T be credible, he was drinking to many hops and probably had neurosyphilis from having sex with to many whores.

Do you believe in the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy?
Do you have proof they exist or don't exist?

You have no proof intelligent life(beings) exist on other planets in other galaxies(let alone our own galaxy), or that such beings have been visiting earth.

Isn't it convenient that the UFO phenomena started around the same time the world powers started to heavily invest in new military developments?

You don't see my point? Well, thanks for proving my point about you with that simple statement.

You are a close minded individual. You don't make any effort to think of the what if. Yet you call me ignorant.

I'm not denying intelligent life exists in the universe beyond Earth. But I'm not jumping up and down claiming said intelligent life is visiting me.
Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. YOU certainly have no proof either way, and those that do, aren't about to pop up on ATS, let alone any websites on the Internet, and say so.

Keep your head buried, because your one track mind is your own burden not anyone elses. At least I'm open to all possibilities.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

No. He's right - you] are the one coming off as a fool.

Try repeating the motto of ATS in your head a few times - you'll come around.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny and Santa Claus exist. They are fictional characters who's behavior is carried out by loving parents wanting to bring joy and excitement to their children. For the people who have seen actual ETs and UFOs they exist. To the people who haven't seen them they don't exist, except as an idea. This is the whole controversy, perception of reality, seeing is believing. We exist, so all imaginable ideas
might also exist too. We just lack the knowlege, power and technology to find out as individuals until circumstances change that for you to have an encounter.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
At least tell me this, non-believers.

If there are NO aliens, will you at least acknowledge that our military is not only hiding (well, attempting to anyway) but has in their posession technology that is DECADES ahead of what is being released to the public?! At least give us that.

Jesus Christ, effing ASTRONAUTS, pilots, high ranking military officials, Ex-NSA, ex-NASA, ex-CIA are ALL coming forward talking about their experiences with technology that THEY ARE POSITIVE we do not posess.

Simply astounded at the outright denial of some who don't believe there is some serious sh*t going on behind the scenes that we are not being told about.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

I have always listened to what Stanton has to say. Unfortunately, Big Bad Bill Cooper confirmed everyones worst fears that Stanton has been a CIA disinfo agent for some time now.

Bill Cooper was a paranoid lunatic with a death wish. You have to take anything that goon said with a grain of salt. He confirmed nothing at all... except for his lack of mental stability.

IRM :shk:

Well, I wouldn't say that he was a lunatic at all. I would say that during his military service, Mr. Cooper saw and experienced things not of this world, and upon further investigation, he found evidence of other top secret black projects, like DUMBs. Mr. Cooper then went about telling everyone, holding seminars, and lecturing anyone who wanted to hear what he had to say. The powers that be, in the form of the IRS and others, make a veiled threat, Bill responded by telling them to kiss his a**. A warrant was issued, and an arrest was attempted. Bill was shot dead. Maybe he did have a death wish, I don't deny that. I also tend to think that near the end, Mr. Cooper was seeing enemies everywhere, and anyone who didn't agree with him was a "government agent."

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

You are wrong. It's ok though, you are not alone.
When it is time, and that time is not now.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

At least tell me this, non-believers.

If there are NO aliens, will you at least acknowledge that our military is not only hiding (well, attempting to anyway) but has in their posession technology that is DECADES ahead of what is being released to the public?! At least give us that.

Jesus Christ, effing ASTRONAUTS, pilots, high ranking military officials, Ex-NSA, ex-NASA, ex-CIA are ALL coming forward talking about their experiences with technology that THEY ARE POSITIVE we do not posess.

Simply astounded at the outright denial of some who don't believe there is some serious sh*t going on behind the scenes that we are not being told about.

The thing is I'm not denying Aliens exist.
I'm saying show me proof, don't just claim they exist. Prove it.
Show me an alien. Show me proof that what you are showing me is an actual being from another planet.

There is no such proof, therefore nobody should be going around claiming aliens exist.

It is one thing to believe they exist, and another to go around telling people that aliens exist and demanding that they accept your beliefs, which is pretty much what that other guy is doing.

I hope as much as the next person, that intelligent life exists on other planets, and that one day, hopefully in my life time, we humans as a race are able to travel back and forth from these other planets.

As for the military, of course they are hiding things. Be it from their own people, but also and especially from other countries friends and foes alike.

How can those people say they are absolutely positive? They are absolutely positive up to a certain point, and that point is what they have witnessed and were part of.
What about other programs and projects, which they were not part of, nor privileged or cleared to see or know about?

Why is it that when it comes to trying to prove theories on aliens and ufo's, UFO enthusiasts(among others) will use excuses like compartmentalization within the military and other branches of the government, but can't apply that same reasoning to the counter balance argument?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project was a good amount of information that seems to confirm the existence of UFOs and aliens.

I have read somewhere that about 300 people who were witnesses of Roswell have signed affidavits confirming it was a UFO with aliens.

You may never see it, but there is enough evidence, legally, to stand up in court, if you consider all the witnesses with sworn testimony.

I'll always be a skeptic. It's healthy and sane. I do respect those who believe, however.

Also, maybe we're making this sound too impossible. Maybe interstellar propulsion is easier than we think. We just haven't found it quite yet. After all, flying is easy. Never thought we would do that so easily 120 years ago.

Don't you think we may be on the verge of discovering dark matter/dark energy and using that to speed our way across limitless space?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Some of you folks may want to study up on Eschelon, InfraGard, and other global survellience systems out there.

Detecting information and subsequently supressing it, would be very easy for the PTB.

Just do a search here on ATS - you'd be surprised at what the capabilities are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join