It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratch off lottery (U.S) Proven results!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'll start this thread off with a bit of history, I began buying scratch off lottery tickets about 5 years ago, of course I stayed my course with the $1 USD and the occasional $5 USD tickets with no results. I did that for about a year before becoming very tired of loosing money. Now it should be noted that I never placed any significant stock in any hope of a "lottery payday" but alas I tried.

One day I entered my local convenience station and took a good look at the ticket rack discovering a slew of options ranging from $1 to $20. I asked the owner if he had any luck with the tickets, he replied "sure I do ok". I asked him if knew why he then proceeded to tell me...about which I'm going to share but before I do so I will make a simple disclaimer: I make no guarantees as to the results you will receive as a result of following my written example. Individual results may vary.

Ok now that I got that out of the way I'll begun. My strategy is to play the odds and play them to a "T". In Colorado as in Ohio, the higher the denomination of ticket, the higher the odds of winning including "break even" odds were (are). I start by setting aside a certain amount of money I would be comfortable loosing ( normally $30 USD). I proceed to to the nearest lottery retailer. When I approach the clerk I already know what denomination of ticket(s) I intend to purchase.

I keep my selections high, normally the $10 or $20 tickets. I then proceed to ask the clerk what number the roll is on. In my experience, the higher the number the more likely it is that I will win. I'm no math genius but I know that # 000 will usually yeild $10 in winnings above the printed selling wager, so I will always buy at this number. I have found that this type of win allows the winner the temptation to purchase another ticket, which (based on my experience, is always a looser
I will forgo this purchase.

The stated odds of the Colorado lottery are 1 in 2.70, which to me is 1 in 3. Therefore the ticket number 000 is the number 1 whereas one would have a one in three chance of winning if they purchased 3 tickets of course accounting for the number of tickets statewide. I have had great success playing the odds, I estimate my winnings in the high thousands over the last three years and I will tell you how I believe I achieved these winnings.

Let's start with either the $10 or $20 tickets. The odds are generally the same being about 1 in 3. I will do one of two things, either I will purchase a ticket with a low odd number or a ticket with a high even number, (confused?) it's ok I'll explain. For example: if I buy ticket number 000 ($20) and win a total of $30, I have just made $10. I will not buy the next ticket on the roll because I assume the state lottery wants me to loose the $10 I just won on top of the $20 for the initial purchase ( it always works out this way trust me)

I will not buy the next ticket either,(that being 003) because I assume that the state lottery wants my to assume that I just purchased ticket number 002 and lost my money thus they think I will try to win it back by purchasing yet another ticket loosing another $20.

I will however,gladly but ticket number 004 because every ticket number 004 I have bought turned out to be a winner(not break even). My favorite ticket numbers are as follows...004,0013,0028,0036,0042. I an confidant when I purchase these ticket numbers and higher( I know the math doesn't equate) but this is how I has made results. I average $100 to $400 a week this way with losses between $20 and $100.

This works for me! and I hope it will work for you...again I make no promise,just suggest and continue to watch them rolls. I wish you all luck and please don't wager more then you can afford to lose.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
1 A test group of one don't count as "proven results."

2 Your claims completely fly in the face of statistics.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have played the odds like this before and won, but I have also lost. It depends on the roll, and how many winning tickets are left in circulation. There are only so many tickets that win in a series, and they do not stop selling them simply because the last winner has been turned in. This stuff also varies from state to state, as each lotto commission has its own rules.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I used to work for the company that administered the lottery, here in Texas. I am pretty skeptical of your system, but will withhold judgement and give it a try.

That said, I can tell you I personally dealt with situations where some night clerks, of convenience stores, believed that if they scratched a whole roll of tickets, they would win enough to pay for the roll. It was pretty sad to see, actually. They don't make much money, anyway, and now have to work off a $250 roll of worthless paper.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

-A gambler can never admit the TRUE amount they are losing, and...even if they do, they will justify it with the "Wins".

-The lottery system is designed to make a profit, off of you.

-Please get help, look on the back of one of the scratch-offs, the toll free number will get you pointed in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Exactly. As long as people are buying tickets, the state is making money.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Very Cool Thread OP, and although yes, the lottery system is designed for the consumer to lose overall, ..... they do pay out quite a bit of money, and the OP is simply stating their theory.

I actually want to try this, but am not completely sure of the strategy, ... so you basically multiply by fours ? and buy that ticket ??

hhhmmm I may U2U you for more info OP

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here in Jersey, our lottery website shows the scratch offs in circulation and unclaimed prizes.
www.state.nj.us...

I dont very often buy these, however, If i am making the trip to 7-11, I do look
online to see which scratch offs are worth buying.

I have done this maybe 10 times in the last year with good results.

While I have lost a bunch, I did win $250 once. If I had to guess I'd say I'm up $200 bucks..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

-A gambler can never admit the TRUE amount they are losing, and...even if they do, they will justify it with the "Wins".

-Please get help, look on the back of one of the scratch-offs, the toll free number will get you pointed in the right direction.

Well thanks for your "expert" advice (scarcasim intended) I have not made any outragous claims or promised to make anybody rich, and for you to imply that I have some form of gambling problem because I wrote a few paragraphs attempting to share a system that has and does work for me, is the problem... "please get help" for what? buying winning scratch off tickets? please, EVERY ONE I GET IS A WINNER! that's the friggin point here or do you need "help" interpreting this thread.

I knew I wouldn't get a large number of supporters here but I didn't intend on recieving inplications of be a compulsive gambler either all I wanted to do was share a system, I'll never do it again.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If someones scratch off lottery habit does not interfere with their financial stability then there is no need to seek help.

Your statement was pretty stupid, do you tell people who play poker with their buddies every week and lose consistently to go seek help when it's just chump change?

Gambling can become a huge problem, one of my friends went 150k in debt because of online gambling but not everyone gambles beyond their budget.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Well thanks for your "expert" advice (scarcasim intended) I have not made any outragous claims or promised to make anybody rich, ...

I wrote a few paragraphs attempting to share a system that has and does work for me, ...

You can spell-it-out all you want, but the fact is that your internal 'natural-computer' has subtily cracked a code.

I rarely seen scratch ticket payout disclosures posted in the convience stores as they are required to do.
There were many scratch games that may have had only 1 or 2 big money prizes left to win - but there were dozens/scores/hundreds of rolls of scratch tickets awaiting to be sold. ...(go to Lottery Headquarters to see a breakdown of prizes remaining in each 'game' series)
then you'll have a break even knowledge on just which games to play, for the best chance of winning.

as far as i knew, there are 250 tickets on a roll and each roll has perhaps 3-5 winners in a roll...and the rest are losers or break-even tickets

When i played in AZ, i'd buy 5 tix in a group, win-or-lose i'd walk away...
the best i ever won was $400. and because my job was service industry, i rarely frequented the same local store to be privy to how each games roll of tix were hot or not.... i just went with gut feelings & cashed in my accumulated money tickets when the stash totaled $250 of money tickets...
~a break-even status at best is my conclusion~
[of course even that might be a rosy-picture as opposed to reality]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hey I was only trying to help. What type of response did you expect from a "Hey I figured out the secret to winning at gambling" thread? If you've got the money to blow then blow it, we only live twice, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

If someones scratch off lottery habit does not interfere with their financial stability then there is no need to seek help.
And the alchoholic that makes it to work every day is just fine.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hey I was only trying to help. What type of response did you expect from a "Hey I figured out the secret to winning at gambling" thread? If you've got the money to blow then blow it, we only live twice, right?

I did not title this thread " I figured out the secret to winning at gambling" now did I. I never made any promises of fortune, nor did I say "hey hurry up and go out and try this" Youh have made an assumption and you have made very clear your thoughts. without explnation quite a bit could have been assumed for your post as well.

Bottom line, I shared some tips, didn't expect any specific "type" of response but shared anyways. If you have an issue with gambling why did you click on the thread? As far as I'm concerned I could care less if my intention was percieved in the wrong manner, I just shared something that works for me and the rest is up to the reader.

join