It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This might be abit broad. Are we at the end?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by RjKon

oh I'm sorry I'm guilty of skimming ... I retract my previous statement and now after reading the first article give you props including s + f

We all are from time to time, I would like to thank you for taking the time/energy to reread what it said. (And the S&F)

Star for you for denying ignorance

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Very informative thread OP.

It is only logical and reasonable to consider that to every ying there must be a yang. Balance is inevitable.

I am not at privilege to elaborate but it is also reasonable and probable that there are more 'good guy' secret societies.

Balance of good and bad has been and will be with us until the end.

There are rapidly growing secret societies growing in the United States that have good moral objectives and are protective of their members.

I have faith in mankind to do all that is possible to fight this evil that has become so prevalent.

We, members of ATS, sometimes feel the world is filled with people that have no idea what is happening and really don't care to learn. That is very far from the truth movement that I know.

Get out of your house and talk with strangers. Strike up conversations. You will soon see that TPTB would have us believe we are doomed. They don'twnt us to know the knowledge that is being shared with so many patriots.

Do you not recognize chaos when it's right in front of your face? World governments are afraid, very afraid, of the power of the people. They don't want us to join together because they know we will be successful at taking back our world and making it a better place,

The big bully has a loud voice and much resources. But it is loosing it's people power.

Remember the Wizard of Oz? All the pieces will fall down around the greedy, evil rulers.

The good guys always win in the end. It's destiny.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot interviewed him on Nov. 20th by phone:
Transcripts www.projectcamelot.org...

In the interview he says:

Benjamin Fulford: What the people of the United States need to understand is that the United States of America, the constitutional government, is not bankrupt, and does not have debt. The debt is owed by a corporation -- a privately owned corporation called The United States of America Corporation, That's owned by the Federal Reserve Board, and the small group of families that own them. So, that want to put all their debt on the backs of the American people as their taxpayers pay it for centuries. But if the Federal Reserve Board were to go broke, then the American people would not owe any money, and that immediately would be equivalent to $10 million dollars for every man, woman and child in the United States, if you let the Feds go bankrupt.

You know, [inaudible], it's very, very important that you understand that this is about the Federal Reserve Board, and the small group of families that own it, and that have brainwashed a large portion of the American public. It’s not about the United States of America, it's not against the U.S. military establishment, or the defense establishment.

Well, certainly the Japanese and probably the Chinese, and a lot of the other countries in the world that would like to see the good old United States that used to be come back. So you have some people who want to drag down the entire United States with them, but there's no need for that. There'll be a huge Marshall plan, after the collapse of the Federal Reserve Board, for the entire planet -- including the United States. So it'll be a huge boon for everybody, once we get these parasites out of the system.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The sources outlined here are second hand.
Go to the source.
"The voyagers" both volume I and Volume II by "Ashayana Deane".

You need to read the first book to understand the terminology, the second book outlines that between 2012-May-5th and 2017 there will three choices available

1. The people who want to stay with this Earth will continue in the Phantom Earth. This will be controlled by Either Annunaki, Draco/Reptilian/Zeta or a third race that wants to irradicate Human race altogether from the Universe - they think we are pests. The final battle between the controllers will be the coming 30 months.

2. The people who work on their DNA activation and get 3.5 strands activated will be shifted to Tara. Earth-Tara-Gaia are in densities 1,2 and 3.
There are 12 stargates to go through (2 in Peru, 1 in Sarasota,Fl, 1 in Russia, 1 in Iran, 1 in South Pole, 1 in CHina, etc.) The exact locations are in the book and how to activate your DNA strands beyond the 2 that scientists say we have. The JUnk DNA that the scientists say we have are real and just not activated. 8% of population most likely

3. The people who are currently working on raising their frequncy and can achieve the 4.5 strands of DNA activation (Indigos have all the way to 9). These guys get sent 55652.5 years into the future, it has to do something with that 25K year cycle. They will skip Tara to Gaia.

This lady really knows her physics. you won't be disapponted. The books are very cheap and she is not making money. The voyagers II was something like 28$ which combined two books.

Don't be mislead by mass media. There is an agenda behind the mass Youtubes and Project Camelot interview (Ex-Military , Ex-government) people. It is in the book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join