It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This might be abit broad. Are we at the end?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Okay I'll start off with a little background on what I'm about to discuss. Although I must admit myself that I'm unsure of exactly this will end up because of my scatterbrained mind, but we shall begin. (Also as a side note, and mild disclaimer

*Please take notice that I am just providing various information I come across, personally I believe it to be possible but continue to keep a sense of realism in the sense that we really don't know anything for certain outside of our daily routines, and even those have falsities, what we read and hear is simply that. We cannot personally attest to their truth and for discussion and debate purposes I find it effective to keep an open mind and a suspended belief on all things. It is not foolish to entertain an idea and not accept it as truth.*

Let us begin.

Benjamin Fulford:

Benjamin Fulford (born 1961) is a journalist, author, researcher and conspiracy theorist of Canadian descent living in Japan. He speaks 4 languages including Japanese.

He is well cultured from what information is available about him.

He worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world

He seems to have a credible background as well,

(Source)
en.wikipedia.org...

He has a personal blog out as well benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

And as of recently his posts have been geared towards uh well, let me just show you.

I'll begin with OCT, 2009.

The Black Dragon Society is back The Black Dragon Society has been re-activated. The Black Dragon Society reaches into intelligence agencies, governments, crime syndicates, financial institutions etc. around the planet. Unlike other secret societies such as the Freemasons, the Black Dragon Society is not united by fear but rather by friendship, trust and shared values. It is actively seeking to overthrow the New World Order in order to promote a campaign to permanently end war, poverty and environmental destruction. It also seeks to actively implement technology, such as free energy, that was suppressed by the oil and nuclear loving control freaks of the N.W.O. The original society was set up by Mitsuru Toyama in response to Adolph Hitler’s plans to enslave and exterminate “non-Aryan” people. They helped the Russians defeat Hitler by providing him with top level Japanese intelligence about his plans. They also assured the Russians they could take their forces away from Asia and send them into the battle of Stalingrad. They were allied with the Chinese Red and Green Society and shared the goal of creating a peaceful and prosperous planet. The society went underground after World War 2 and has now re-activated itself to stop the genocidal plans of the N.W.O. thugs. The society includes as its members top people at MI6, the Pentagon, the NSA, the Japanese military/intelligence community, the KGB, the Serbian secret police, martial arts societies, the Yakuza, the triads and others. They are allied again with the Red and Green. They can, if necessary, mobilize over 100 million fighters in all regions of the planet on short notice.

(Cont...)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OCT 2009 Cont...

The three legged crow awakens: a new secret society emerges from hiding One of Japan’s most ancient and secret societies has gone into active mode. It is known as Yatagarasu or the three-legged crow. According to legend this crow led the original inhabitants safely to Japan in ancient times. It’s members are never registered with any government body at birth so they are essentially off-the-grid “non-people.” They receive a very special education steeped in ancient Shinto, Tibetan and other traditions. Until Japan was colonized by the Rothschilds in the 1860’s and installed puppet emperors, their job was to guard the emperor. They now guard the shadow emperor. Among other things, they can mobilize practically every temple and shrine in Japan. They have contacted the Black Dragon Society and are now allied with them. There is very little more I can say about them other than that they took me through a 3000-year old ceremony that was uncanny but in no way evil. Here is a link to a Japanese language Wikipedia article with good pictures. The article only discusses the legendary and mythological aspects of yatagarasu. They say the Western version is known as the God Apollo.

On into November 2009:

The Feds may be planning to dump all the toxic garbage on Bank of America The desperate, cornered criminal rats who own the Federal Reserve Board are now planning to take all their toxic financial waste and dump it on Bank of America and make it the fall guy, according to a CIA source. That is why they have been unable to find a new CEO. However, that is not going to be enough to save the criminals. Multiple, reliable sources including MI6 and the Chinese government now confirm that the Federal Reserve Board and the Bank of England were using gold-plated tungsten to “back up” their massive selling of gold futures. As the contracts came due for the delivery, the scam was unveiled. This means that as long as the US remains under the control of fascist gangsters, it will be treated as a pariah state. Unless the Federal Reserve Board control of the United States ends, the United States is expected to be cut off from the international trading system in January. Sources both within the N.W.O. and MI6 and in China say the dollar will fall to under 6 cents by that time. In such an event, the Feds will try to implement martial law and detain millions of US citizens in concentration camps, according to CIA and other sources. However, if the US returns to a constitutional democratic form of government, their debts will be paid off in gold and huge amounts of money will be invested in rebuilding the US economy. In that event, the US dollar should rise in value. Meanwhile, the Feds have sent N.W.O. agent Dragi Emseriev (of Macedonian descent carrying a Swiss Passport) to Japan along with fellow with fellow Turkish and Bulgarian Turks and possibly 1 Turkish Intelligence Officer in an attempt to sabotage the Japanese economy. They are believed to be trying to cash the 134.5 Billion USD Kennedy bonds seized in Italy this summer. A Bulgarian Turk named Emroullah is possibly carrying the bonds. This group is notorious for running fraudulent Private program games in Switzerland and is now in Japan so we must stay alert. Some well known Japanese are also part of this but we will keep their names to ourselves for now. They know who they are and we know who they are so we suggest they surrender or face the consequences.

Which now re-reading is extraordinarily interesting due to the recent news surrounding BOA

money.cnn.com...

December 9, 2009: 4:03 PM ET NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Billions of dollars in bailout money received by Bank of America over the past year is now officially back in government hands.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by RjKon]

link   
And now onto December 2009:

The UN, the IMF, the World Bank and the European Union are all doomed The shift of the global financial center of gravity to Asia means that the United Nations, the IMF, the World Bank and probably the European Union are all doomed institutions. This is already beginning to manifest itself in the form of increasingly desperate high-level phone calls from these various institutions asking for Asian money. They are being told no because all of these institutions are corrupt and have inflicted pain and suffering on many people around the world. We will need to replace these institutions with entirely new ones to be built from scratch. The Chinese would like to have a new United Nations to be headquartered in Laos. It is also likely that many arbitrary colonial borders will be redrawn as a part of this move. Hong Kong is going to replace the City of London as the world’s main financial center. The Chinese have also already replaced the World Bank as the world’s biggest helpers of developing nations. An entirely new institution is going to be set up in Japan to replace the IMF. The Western countries will be increasingly marginalized and cut off from the global flow of trade until they stop their endless, mindless war-mongering. However, once the West purges its body politic of the evil cabal that infected it, it will use its still superior technical and scientific might for the greater good of humanity and the planet. The uncorking of all the suppressed scientific knowledge will trigger the start of an age of wonder and discovery. Also, since we do not know what is out there in the universe, the West’s superior military ability will be used to protect the planet in the case of any emergencies. Soon, we are all going to be living on a much nicer planet.

And the most recent and interesting would be

The money sprinklers are running scared as the new financial system looms All those little old men who ran the world by sprinkling illusory funny money are running very scared now. Their system of control lasted so long, they thought they were above the law and above God. They are now getting their come-uppance. In Japan all they had to do was hand out a few billion in bribes in order to steal trillions. The people who worked for this system (mostly gangsters and politicians) are all worried about their futures. Only a few of the top traitors like Nakasone need to worry. Japan will be getting back its trillions so we can pay all the subordinates double what they used to get if they promise to never again betray their country. On a different note, there are logistical and technological issues to deal with before the new financial system can be launched. The best guess is January 2010 at the earliest. At that point people will get their money back. On a further note, we are hearing that all the top Nazis in the US, from Henry (Heinz) Kissinger on down, are now under arrest. When people find out what these criminals did to the people of the world there will be a lot of anger. Despite the huge injustices that have taken place, now is a time for forgiveness, not revenge.

Which again is highly interesting in light of the Copenhagen summit
and how it just seems to be falling apart for them.

www.guardian.co.uk...

And the all well known e-mail scandal

[edit on 9-12-2009 by RjKon]

link   
This thread space is reserved whilst I post the remaining information.
Thank you III

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This thread space is reserved whilst I post the remaining information.
Thank you IV

And that's all I'll need. Will continue posting thank you

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Mr. Fulford has so much crap out there, that I cannot believe all of it...
I really want to though, he seems intelligent and credible...

I have a hard time believing that this secret society that he is just recently stating the name of has 100 million fighters ready...
Thats going a bit far...

He also seems to be pitting them against the free masons which does not set well with me...
People seem to credit the masons with more power than they actually have.....

But I still read, listen, and watch everything benjamin fulford because $#!+ is as interesting as hell....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

Understandable, but I must point out that he does not pit them against the free masons so much as against an elite global cabal in power, I've heard him label them as Nazi's and Illuminati but never Free Masons, which are indeed different.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If this great society exists then way doesn't cast out the repression of the Chinese Government?

I find it hard to believe that this "good guy" secret society would tolerate the oppressive Chinese Government unless of course that is the "model" of their new "order".

Just a question worth thinking about.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
If this great society exists then way doesn't cast out the repression of the Chinese Government?

I find it hard to believe that this "good guy" secret society would tolerate the oppressive Chinese Government unless of course that is the "model" of their new "order".

Just a question worth thinking about.

I struggle with the same questions and wonder if perhaps the opposing forces of what we know as (What I will call cause I just thought of it and like the name) Global axis of evil, (Illuminati) Is in fact not a ruling member of the state of any nation as we see it today, perhaps it's an underground movement of sorts that is waiting to replace the entire global power system?

Perhaps..
Perhaps just fanciful dreaming.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The end? who knows... and if there was a religious connotation wouldn't everyone be happy that the end was coming?

On the material at hand ... im sure that no one has decoded or deciphered the end of days ... it doesnt work that way. It happens and thats that no one would be any the wiser ... unless maybe the pope... or someone who was a devout follower? Not just some guy.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well I don't know about the secret societies and 100 million man armies and such. But a few things sound like they could be logical. Such as the fed dumping all it's dirt on BOA.

What brings me to this is not the fact they can't find a CEO it is the fact that the Audit the Fed bill is gaining ground. The other thing is America regaining it's foot hold as sole superpower if we return to a constitutional republic. Also I don't doubt there are active elements within the CIA and other agencies that are actively working against TPTB.

We will see though.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
The end? who knows... and if there was a religious connotation wouldn't everyone be happy that the end was coming?

On the material at hand ... im sure that no one has decoded or deciphered the end of days ... it doesnt work that way. It happens and thats that no one would be any the wiser ... unless maybe the pope... or someone who was a devout follower? Not just some guy.

Ah I see I should of been more explicit. I did not mean "the end of the world! Repent and praise!" But the end of the current power system and the forces behind it.

Sorry

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Well I don't know about the secret societies and 100 million man armies and such. But a few things sound like they could be logical. Such as the fed dumping all it's dirt on BOA.

What brings me to this is not the fact they can't find a CEO it is the fact that the Audit the Fed bill is gaining ground. The other thing is America regaining it's foot hold as sole superpower if we return to a constitutional republic. Also I don't doubt there are active elements within the CIA and other agencies that are actively working against TPTB.

We will see though.

From what I could find in a 10-second Google search

en.wikipedia.org...

The Kokuryūkai initially made strenuous efforts to distance itself from the criminal elements of its predecessor, the Genyōsha. As a result, its membership included Cabinet Ministers and high-ranking military officers as well as professional secret agents. However, as time passed, it found the use of criminal activities to be a convenient 'means to an end' for many of its operations.

The Kokuryūkai was sensationalized by the yellow press and by American wartime propaganda. Lurid novels and short stories connected it with all manner of nefarious criminal activity, and local government authorities in the United States found it convenient to use its supposed existence as an underground “fifth column” among Americans of Japanese descent as one of the excuses for the Japanese-American Internment during World War II

The Kokuryūkai assisted the Japanese spy, Colonel Motojiro Akashi. Akashi, who was not directly a member of the Black Dragons, ran successful operations in China, Manchuria, Siberia and established contacts throughout the Muslim world. These contacts in Central Asia were maintained through World War II. The Black Dragons also formed close contact and even alliances with Buddhist sects throughout Asia. During the 1920s and 1930s, the Kokuryūkai evolved into more of a mainstream political organization, and publicly attacked liberal and leftist thought. Although it never had more than several dozen members at any one time during this period, the close ties of its membership to leading members of the government, military and powerful business leaders gave it a power and influence far greater than most other ultranationalist groups. Initially directed only against Russia, in the 1930s, the Kokuryūkai expanded its activities around the world, and stationed agents in such diverse places as Ethiopia, Turkey, Morocco, throughout southeast Asia and South America, as well as Europe and the United States.

During the Russo-Japanese War, annexation of Korea and Siberian Intervention, the Imperial Japanese Army made use of the Kokuryūkai network for espionage, sabotage and assassination. They organized Manchurian guerrillas against the Russians from the Chinese warlords and bandit chieftains in the region, the most important being Marshal Chang Tso-lin. The Black Dragons waged a very successful psychological warfare campaign in conjunction with the Japanese military

Just information

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

I'm not saying the secret societies don't exist just that I doubt they have 100 million man armies. Also with the level of technology that we have know, I doubt they are as secret as what people would believe. I just don't find it plausible. I could be wrong they do say truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
They are at the end, we are at the beginning......

goodnite all you retarded wannabees

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I'm not really taking either side on this, it is plausible that they have an army of such size, it's also possible that they are using high figures for psy-op reasons. It's even possible that they don't even exist anymore and this is all fairytale discussion. Never know

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

That's correct that we don't. I find that last of your points the most plausible as far as secret societies go with the kind of ability presented.

As I said earlier I find certain parts of the story more plausible than other, but for different reasons other than the ones mentioned already.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

oh I'm sorry I'm guilty of skimming ... I retract my previous statement and now after reading the first article give you props including s + f

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join