It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse ventura conspiracy theory episode two

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
[quot? from dangerous davie boy

Methinks I'm smelling yet another innuendo dropping game, here.

Well I think what your smelling is your upper lip. Evidence has been covered up,plain and simple,the only question is WHY. If I had my tivo on 9/11 I could show every one that what we are being told is a bald face lie. Planes did hit the towers, bombs brought down all three buildings, a jet liner did NOT hit the pentagon,the plane in PA was shot down. The truth will set all of us free, but first it will piss us off, and means that perhaps a few will have to hang from sum light polls. IMHO, "NOT", nothing humble here.
[edit on 12/10/2009 by dirtydog]

www.garlicandgrass.org...

Food for thought

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Eighty59
You say news cameras caught fighter jets arriving over the skies of Manhattan. I've never seen this footage. Is there any proof to this claim? Maybe a Youtube video? I'm not saying, "you're lying, prove it!!" by the way, I'm just asking if there's any way you can prove this, as it would be news to me (the internet makes some people come across like they wanna argue...particularly here...and I'd honestly like to know if there's footage of this). It would change my opinion a lot of what I've been told as "truth".

Rats! I was hoping that some conspiracy monger was going to accuse me of lying, so I could pull this out and have his little game blow up in his face. It's why I worded the post in the way I did.

Anyway, yes, CNN caught the fighter jets on video after the hijacked planes had already crashed into the towers-

Fighters over NYC during 9/11

The CNN crew even focused in on the fighter and showed us that it was distictively an F-15, meaning that it was one of the fighters from Otis air force base in Mass. Fighters definitely were scrambled to intercept the hijacked planes, but they just didn't reach them in time.

Thus, Ventura is full of bovine scatology with his claims of military stand down orders.

Did not reach in time? Yes an hour and a half was not enough time for them..

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog
I notice you did not comment on the maintence workers statement. I guess by your earlier statements he must have been mistaken or an idiot.

If you're referring to William Rodriquez, then no, he isn't an idiot. The problem for his statement is, there were six basements levels in the WTC, from shopping malls, to parking garages, to maintenance areas, so all the areas below him that the explosion he described would have come from had people in them and would have been witnesses to this explosion. The parking garage certainly didn't have any explosion becuase it was the beginning of the work day and people were still pulling in. It certainly wasn't the bottom maintenance floor becuase that's where the generators were and the power would have gone out at that moment. It's a given there wasn't any hidden super secret agent sub basement level seven either. There's no place left this explosion could have come from.

The other problem is that he said the explosion he felt occurred several seconds *before* the plane hit the building, and there's no Earthly way he could ever know that. If he's inside the building down in the basement, he wouldn't know what's going on outside or on the upper floors, and if he's outside, he wouldn't know what's happening inside.

I wasn't there so I can't say whether Rodriguez was mistaken, or whether he's making it up, but there are no other witnesses that confirm what he described, and there were no evidence of any explosion in any of the areas he said the explosion came from at the time he claimed. There's no such thing as a quiet explosion, you know.

You seem to presume a lot. I presume you to be a disinfo troll.

Then prove why anything I just said is false.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Eighty59
You say news cameras caught fighter jets arriving over the skies of Manhattan. I've never seen this footage. Is there any proof to this claim? Maybe a Youtube video? I'm not saying, "you're lying, prove it!!" by the way, I'm just asking if there's any way you can prove this, as it would be news to me (the internet makes some people come across like they wanna argue...particularly here...and I'd honestly like to know if there's footage of this). It would change my opinion a lot of what I've been told as "truth".

Rats! I was hoping that some conspiracy monger was going to accuse me of lying, so I could pull this out and have his little game blow up in his face. It's why I worded the post in the way I did.

Anyway, yes, CNN caught the fighter jets on video after the hijacked planes had already crashed into the towers-

Fighters over NYC during 9/11

The CNN crew even focused in on the fighter and showed us that it was distictively an F-15, meaning that it was one of the fighters from Otis air force base in Mass. Fighters definitely were scrambled to intercept the hijacked planes, but they just didn't reach them in time.

Thus, Ventura is full of bovine scatology with his claims of military stand down orders.

You know Rumsfeld ordered a standdown correct?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Just one of many:www.911proof.com...

Want more, I have plenty

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

You!, Know?, that whole idea of highjackers in the cockpits , makes perfect sense.

The whole military drill thing thatwas going on that day, now becomes even more clear.

The military was running drills,all kinds of different drills, that day actually.

So the highjackers in the cockpits where probably agents/for military /actors/patsys , but im sure one of those, they where probably doing their jobs that day, and became expendable.

Then some double agents in key placeces ,like ,(name your alphabet agency,and its,stooge countries,/allies/private contractors, ).Like certain , flight termination companies/telecommunications,companies/private military agencies/billionaires.ECT.ECt.

The information,gathered, and the key players, Then performed a coup d'etat, aginst our own government.

The FBI agent in the show , that was interveiwed , was trying to say that in the best way he could,

He said why would they hold any information from the people? meaning us, he was tring to say to JV that The FBI was stymied , from TPTB, (the billionaire /private banker/media/energy,guys the true string danglers.)

So was 9/11 a coup d'etat, against our own government.

I say yes ,from what i have learned, over the past 8 years.

Did our government do it ,(congress/senete/POUS/VPOUS/FBI/CIA/NSA/DOD/FEMA/ECT.ECT. No!

But did some people with in these groups know/help/fund/plan/coordinate ? You dam wright they did.

So lets all understand, their should be no more debate whether or not it was a conspiracy, It should be very clear it was some kind of conspiracy.

We all need to research WHO! the key players are/where, and take the country back from these hidden powerfull groups ,and give it back to our true government. You Know! I am talking about, the one that is for the constitutional republic for which It stands.

Go JV go.
PS> JV if your out there on ATS, look at our 9/11 info here at ATS, great great info .

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I realize your question was already answered, but I just wanted to explain why there are two. One is the CVR or cockpit voice recorder, the second is a DFDR, or digital flight data recorder. The CVRs purpose is obvious, the DFDR is to recored all the conditions of the planes electronics and flight characteristics that can be monitored. They look identical and usually sit right next to each other. They both contain an ELT or emergency locator transmitter. It only works when submerged in liquid. Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 22-250
Did not reach in time? Yes an hour and a half was not enough time for them..

Try eight minutes. The second plane hit the south tower at 9:03. The fighters arrived 9:11 or so. Not that it matters, given they arrived too late to do anything, so it might as well have been an hour and a half.

Nonetheless, at the end of the day, Ventura still lied. He either lied when he said there was a stand down becuase fighters were sent to NYC, or he lied when he said he read the 9/11 commission report becuase it specifically said that fighters were sent to NYC.

I said this before and I'll say it again- prove why anything I said is false.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Even though I don't agree with you Dave I have to say that you put a good argument together. The problem is that Jesse wasn't necessarily referring solely to the jets AFTER the buildings were struck.

There are a couple other 'stand down' situations mainly the hit on the Pentagon where Cheney himself stated briskly to a soldier that his orders have not changed. This is in reference to intercepting the flight that was incoming.

Again, I know you will come up with an argument stating that this never took place. I just want to try to show that there are other 'stand down' orders in question for that day.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Once again you screw up the facts, you remember that the planes had to first get to NY and then crash. Time in the air does count except maybe in your book. Why do you try so hard to discredit this.

dariousg: What a great sig.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It's quite sad to watch someone with the intellect of a former wrestler actually go lower on the intellectual scale.

I don't think there's much Thermite left in Jesse's I-beams.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Nothing about 9/11 has surprised me from the beginning, it had the look and smell of a black op from the word go. Very little of what took place before the attacks could have happened without someone or some group from the highest levels of the military.

I challenge you this, if the whole thing happened as they claim it did, where is their evidence? The first thing that struck me was a day or so after the attacks when the flight list were released, there was not one name on the list that was either foreign or even close to the names that have been attributed to the high-jackers. Right then I knew something was awash.

From day one, everything about the events that took place were scripted, and the biggest evidence of this was the British press mistakenly announcing that building seven had fell, before it had actually fell, at free fall speed.

I can't believe that anyone could believe that they so readily came up with all of the names of the high-jackers within such a small amount of time, unless it was part of the script.

Add to all of this the fact, that once the conclusions had been so conveniently drawn, for all intensive purposes the real investigation was over. Anyone with the ability to see, can see that there was not hole big enough for a plane to disappear into, at the Pentagon.

For anyone to believe that this could not be a false-flag operation, I remind you of all of those that took place before, including the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, which lead to the deaths and maiming of thousands of Americans, in Vietnam. I point to you the knowledge that has been revealed that high ranking officers, and maybe even the President knew that Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked, prior to the attack, but never did anything to protect American lives.

As for the possibility of a conspiracy, I point out Iran-Contra, and Operation Paper Clip after World War II. In both cases, high ranking military officers were involved, in highly secretive operations, that were not approved by congress.

As for the possibility of government involvement, I point out that it was know before hand, that the bombers who bombed TWC. the first time. were going to do it, and in fact the FBI was complicate in building the bomb, that was revealed in court testimony.

As for the idea that our own government would never do such an atrocity, I point out the Tuskegee Experiments, the Oak Ridge Experiments, and the numerous experiments performed on members of the Armed Forces, without there knowledge and permission. This is not to mention the atrocities suffered by the Native Americans.

Over the years it is evident that our government has been at times filled with men who had interest that transcended the interest of the American citizens, and instead their loyalties were to other interest. In the case of 9/11 there are just to many loose ends that have never been tied together, and for the American people to be giving up their rights for what may have been a false flag operation is ludicrous.

If millions of people can see that everything don't add up, why has every branch of government stonewalled a real investigation, and instead only offered up an investigation by a commission, lead by political pundits, and corporate lackeys, many of whom were members of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission, and whose co-chairs publicly admitted that the investigation was compromised from the beginning.

If everything is as the government would have us believe, why aren't they willing to prove it, publicly, and stop all of the hush-hush secret approach that they continue to use eight years, after it happened? Our country has been thrown in disarray since this incident took place, and until we know the truth, it will continue to be in disarray.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

You know Rumsfeld ordered a standdown correct?

No, he didn't. You're getting that from those damned fool conspiracy web sites feeding you paranoid rubbish and get you all scared of shadows.

Not only did Libby testify that Cheney gave orders to shoot down the remaining hijacked aircraft (which he got from Bush), Mineta testified that when he first heard that flight 93 went down he assumed it was becuase it was shot down by that very shoot down order. Mineta, after all, is the one these conspiracy web sites are quoting out of context to imply there was a stand down order to begin with, so you can't turn around and complain that he's a disinformation agent.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by renrivers

Well said there mate.
2nd line

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This show is garbage. The acting is TERRIBLE. The information they are putting out there is making people that are into conspiracy theorys look like douchebags. If you are interested in conspiracy theory, you are better off getting your information here than on anything you are going to see on the television.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The ones who mistrust the Leaders -conspiracy theorists =
(fear and suspicion)

The ones who mistrust the people- Leaders =
(Fear and Suspicion)

all ego based driven by 100 forms of fear dellusion self seeking self pitty we step on the toes of our fellows and they retaliate.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."
- Abraham Lincoln

This is the collapse you now see and it will increase in intensity as we move along this timeline, eventually bringing everyone to their knees. Yes even the fallen sons of God and braniacs that think they know.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtydog

I do not want anyone to take this the wrong way - but any person watching and hearing the Jesse Venturas videos and does not see any reason for a new investigation on 911 has to be mentally challenge. I have heard alot of this before but the witnesses seem credible and honest.

Just from what William Rodriguez told Jesse / the missing black box statements from witnesses / the FBI can find bone fragments but not the black boxes LOL / the fact that no building in the history of the world has ever fell from fire / the World Trade Centers were built to take a hit from planes / biulding 7 just seems falls on its own LOL / the traces of thermite / our military shows up way late / Cheny does not allow planes shot down / explosions heard before and after the attacks - on and on - it all stincks to high heaven. The evidence is there and obviously it has all been put away in a nice neat book by your government.

Like I said - mentally challenged if you don't see any possible reason for a new investigation. God help our helpless asses.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
k, first i'd like to say thanks to everyone on page one for spoiling the show and not providing a link.

second, www.youtube.com...

that is all.

(if this breaks copywrite or something go ahead and delete the link, I don't live in the US and I have never heard of tru TV in my life so i'm watching it on youtube, plain and simple.)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog
Once again you screw up the facts, you remember that the planes had to first get to NY and then crash. Time in the air does count except maybe in your book. Why do you try so hard to discredit this.

The 9/11 commission report had already documented years ago the process of what triggered the scramble orders, where the fighters came from, how they were vectored, and when they arrived, so you might as well be demanding answers to who won World War II.

If you don't agree with the information being presented in the commission report, all right, fine, but it's your obligation to at least know what it is you're contesting before you actually contest it. Why do you think I voluntarily watched Ventura's conspiracy theory show?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Instead of going back and forth with people in this thread on whether or not I am right and you are wrong, I am going to stick to the topic at hand. Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura is simply a really cool show.

I had missed the original airing of this episode, so I decided to stay up and watch the re-air at 2am. Kudos to Jesse (Blain) Ventura and the executives at TruTv for having the cajones to even acknowledge the possibility of a 9/11 inside job scenario. There were, however, two things that irritated the fire out of me as I sat and watched:

1) I think WAY too much credit was given to the volunteer rescue worker, Mr. Bolognese (if I recall). I believe that he saw a black box and that someone on the crew with him saw two others. That is pretty feasible and most likely gospel truth. I had a tough time swallowing the red pill at the end. The claim that the hijackers were actually in the cockpit was a little hard to chew for me. Although it was mind-boggling to hear those allegations, it was nothing more than hearsay...totally awesome hearsay, but in my mind, inadmissible...it reminded me of the old friend of a friend of a friend told me that this happened. Oh well, it was a cool new twist to the story.

2) One of the governor's little advisers was such a sheep. I don't know if he was cast as the token skeptic, but good lord he was annoying. He wanted everyone else to have an open mind, but had no use or respect for any of the views that differed from his own. I know that was not an integral part of the show...it just irritated me.

One of the great things about this nation is the right to ask questions. I feel that that right may not be long for this world, so we best keep exercising said right until it is outlawed by the PTB. Personally, I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was developed, planned, and executed by the federal government with monetary assistance from the banksters. I have more to say on that topic, but I will save that for another thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join