It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse ventura conspiracy theory episode two

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey just so everyone knows, that new conspiracy theory show is doing 911 tonight on tru tv, watching it now.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't get tru Tv.. If this gets posted on You Tube like the 1st show, let me know!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Will do, it's pretty good so far, basically a lot of things that have been mentioned here but with interviews of people who were there.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They are making good questions about 911. Its still on right now.
JV is doing a good job to get this on air.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I dont think they painted thermite onto the steel beams. I do think they found the black boxes. And I'm sick of people calling Ventura "govenor". What is it like the president, where they just call you that for the rest of your life? I'd just like to see someone call him "The Body"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I dont think they painted thermite onto the steel beams. I do think they found the black boxes. And I'm sick of people calling Ventura "govenor". What is it like the president, where they just call you that for the rest of your life? I'd just like to see someone call him "The Body"

If i met him I would totally call him "Hello governor body sir" just to throw him off.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
whoa! okay, so they waited until the very end of the show, then drop a bombshell that the hijackers were in the cockpit BEFORE one of the flights took off???!! This is the first I've heard of this. I want to know more.....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I watched this episode. A lot of loose strings were left hanging but over all I thought it was good. The black boxes, the thermite. The terrorists in the cockpits before they took off was a new one to me. No proof though. I would love to know what was on those flight data recorders.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
TruTV will rerun the episode Sunday, if you missed any of it.
I have a very short attention span, so I'll be watching it again to see what I missed.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Hey just so everyone knows, that new conspiracy theory show is doing 911 tonight on tru tv, watching it now.

Yeah, I'm watching it now, too. Good GOD this thing is chock full of steaming heaps of horse [censored].

-They kept saying over and over they found traces of explosives in the dust. THERMITE IS NOT AN EXPLOSIVE! It burns really hot...and what they found wasn't even thermite! They found aluminum and iron particles, which Alex Jones is insisting are signs of explosives on his own.

-They put some of this goop on a small I beam to show what it does. THE WTC WASN'T BUILT OUT OF I BEAMS! They had massive four foot by five foot square box columns. Oh, and guess what: the thermite didn't explode. It just went HISS.

-THEN they say, someone could have painted the buoldings without knowing what it was. THEY WOULD NEVER PAINT THE STEEL! The steel was coated with fire retardant foam, and would never be painted. The only thing that would be painted was the dry wall.

-They kept saying how all the steel was immediately shipped overseas and destroyed. WRONG. Eevry girder, every piece of junk, every smashed car they recovered, was all shipped to a field in New Jersey for analysis.

-He just repeated the claim that our air defense was in stand down mode. WRONG. 100,000 New Yorkers saw fighter jets arriving over the skies of Manhattan only minutes after the strikes, and even the news cameras picked them up.

-NOW, he's hyping up Northwoods, claiming that the plan was to attack US cities as a false flag operation to frame Cuba- WRONG. It was set up *not* to cause any casualties. The plan was to keep people alive to make them witnesses to the supposed Cuban aggression.

-Then there's the thing that pisses me off the most- Ventura says the gov't "gave us all this garbage about how the WTC fell", while flashing the cover of the 9/11 Commission report. THE REPORT NEVER DISCUSSED HOW THE TOWERS FELL. It was to document who was behind the attack and how it was carried out, not the physical progression of the collapse.

There's only one thing this show is going to do, in the end- NOTHING. The people who are so madly in love with these conspiracy stories will point at it and say PROOF OF CONSPIRACY, while people who know these conspiracy mongers are lying through their teeth will point at it and say PROOF THAT THE CONSPIRACY MONGERS ARE LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH, so either way, everyone is exactly where they were before. The only one who wins in the end is Jesse Ventura, who probably picked up at least fifty grand for this episode, and all he did is recite the crap these damned fool conspiracy web sites are pushing out almost word for word. I guess P.T. Barnum was right after all.

I just saw the previews for next week's show. They're claiming global warming is a hoax meant to "take over the world". Huh?!?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was actually impressed with the show tonight. I had never heard (or thought of) the idea that the hijackers were in the actual cockpit before the plane even took off
That seems like a plausible excuse to hide the black boxes from the public. But if an exploding plane is surrounded by an exploding building (from previously placed explosives) I'd imagine the black boxes would be destroyed in the fire. But then again, I believe Ventura mentioned every black box in the history of plane crashes has been recovered. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's pretty impressive. Anyways, at one point during the show I thought to myself, "this is on TV?!". Kudos to TruTV for being a little "edgy"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Guys and Gals I think Old Jesse here has maybe spent too much time on ATS and is now a little nutter butter.

I wonder what his screen name is. . .

Stand up!!!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How long are we as truth seekers ,conspiracy T's going to deny that elements witin our GOVT. committed this unspeakable act of treason.

WAKE UP

WE are not stupid and how much proof do we need to convince those not awake that our own GOVT. murdered 3000 of our fellow citizens on Sept. 11 2001.

Whats it going to take!!!!!

Whats next, we so far have let them get away with this, murderous act of terrorism ON OUR OWN SOIL......

Thank you Jesse Ventura....you have stood up and tried to wake up our nation.....too caught up in their own little insisnificant microcosims.

Will Justice ever be served....for those who DIED that day.....

Or those who DIED afterwords to achieve the hideos agenda that this day was all about.

Please wake up....it's all coming full circle....again thank you, kudos JESSE....the truth will set us all free....if you can handle it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You say news cameras caught fighter jets arriving over the skies of Manhattan. I've never seen this footage. Is there any proof to this claim? Maybe a Youtube video? I'm not saying, "you're lying, prove it!!" by the way, I'm just asking if there's any way you can prove this, as it would be news to me (the internet makes some people come across like they wanna argue...particularly here...and I'd honestly like to know if there's footage of this). It would change my opinion a lot of what I've been told as "truth".

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
the defining moment to any conspiracy theorist occured on 911.

to deny this is to accept the fact that you will always be the sheep that you really are and follow those who truly seek to destroy you and your herd.

thank you MR. Ventura and many, many others for at least trying to expose the dark side and wake up those who couldnt care less.

we are running out of time.......

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If i met him I would totally call him "Hello governor body sir" just to throw him off.

Somehow I don't think it would be that easy to throw off a former Navy SEAL.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was thoroughly impressed by the information brought forth by Ventura. Their are so many pieces of the puzzle that do not fit together, and Ventura and those of like mind have every right to question the so called "official" record...and I praise him for doing such a fine job at doing just that!!! By the way the HAARP episode was just as good

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Yeah, I'm watching it now, too. Good GOD this thing is chock full of steaming heaps of horse [censored].

-They kept saying over and over they found traces of explosives in the dust. THERMITE IS NOT AN EXPLOSIVE! It burns really hot...and what they found wasn't even thermite! They found aluminum and iron particles, which Alex Jones is insisting are signs of explosives on his own.

-They put some of this goop on a small I beam to show what it does. THE WTC WASN'T BUILT OUT OF I BEAMS! They had massive four foot by five foot square box columns. Oh, and guess what: the thermite didn't explode. It just went HISS.

-THEN they say, someone could have painted the buildings without knowing what it was. THEY WOULD NEVER PAINT THE STEEL! The steel was coated with fire retardant foam, and would never be painted. The only thing that would be painted was the dry wall.

-They kept saying how all the steel was immediately shipped overseas and destroyed. WRONG. Eevry girder, every piece of junk, every smashed car they recovered, was all shipped to a field in New Jersey for analysis.

-He just repeated the claim that our air defense was in stand down mode. WRONG. 100,000 New Yorkers saw fighter jets arriving over the skies of Manhattan only minutes after the strikes, and even the news cameras picked them up.

I just saw the previews for next week's show. They're claiming global warming is a hoax meant to "take over the world". Huh?!?

First, thermite can be an explosive when ground down to nano particle levels, and the type found was high grade military type thermite in nano particle form.

Secondly, they didn't have to paint the beams to weaken the building, all they had to do was to burn the bolt heads. And if you look at many of the photos of the world trade center debris, you will see that most of the beams are missing their bolts, and not only that, but the holes the bolts came out of don't look twisted or torn on most, but as if the bolts were neatly removed.

And a few days before it fell, a crew came in to do repair work, supposedly, in major sections of the building.

Thirdly, most of the steel was not examined, most of it was shipped directly to a dumping site and then, later was sent over seas. Many people complained about the debris not getting examined better, you can find those news articles all over the net.

Lastly, the air force was on stand down mode because they were doing training exercises that day dealing with air planes being hijacked.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

the tv show "smarter than a 5th grader" has openings

2nd line

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I was laughing through the whole episode knowing that there would be plenty of people like you sitting around saying the same thing. YOU are all full of it.

And here's why!

What you call it has no effect on what it does to the steel.

They also only put a little bit of the stuff on there, and somehow I doubt the thermite they were using came from Los Alamos where the DoD has been actively researching it for all number of purposes.

-THEN they say, someone could have painted the buoldings without knowing what it was. THEY WOULD NEVER PAINT THE STEEL! The steel was coated with fire retardant foam, and would never be painted. The only thing that would be painted was the dry wall.

There actually was paint on the columns, and NIST even relied on this paint to see what temperatures the columns had been heated to in their report.

Guess you were unaware of that. OOPS.

Now THAT is bull. The people they sent to analyze that debris there even complained to Congress that they were only allowed a brief tour and were really not allowed to do much with the debris. Look it up. A Dr. Abolhassan Astanah-Asl (I think that is the correct spelling) with BPAT was the man in charge, the man in question who complained about this before Congress.

Looks like something else you were unaware of. OOPS again.

He also talked about how operating procedure was changed months in advance to give shoot-down authority to executives like Rumsfeld. That in itself is suspicious. Technically the military would not have been able to act without a specific shoot down order anyway.

-NOW, he's hyping up Northwoods, claiming that the plan was to attack US cities as a false flag operation to frame Cuba- WRONG. It was set up *not* to cause any casualties. The plan was to keep people alive to make them witnesses to the supposed Cuban aggression.

WRONG. You were shown wrong about this on another thread but apparently you just blatantly ignore anything you don't like to hear. They WERE considering really killing people. The exact words were "real OR simulated" if I remember correctly, when talking about civilian deaths.

-Then there's the thing that pisses me off the most- Ventura says the gov't "gave us all this garbage about how the WTC fell", while flashing the cover of the 9/11 Commission report. THE REPORT NEVER DISCUSSED HOW THE TOWERS FELL. It was to document who was behind the attack and how it was carried out, not the physical progression of the collapse.

Neither did NIST. They only tried to explain how the collapses were initiated. They didn't study the collapses themselves, either. Their whole "investigation" of that was to simply assert it was "inevitable." Yeah, right. Like YOU would take such an assertion as fact from any of us. If you don't think we deserve the same then you're a hypocrite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join