It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cartoon Network's New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I dont know how many of you watch cartoon network but i was just listening to "billy and Mandy" in the backround while browsing when i clearly heard "New World Order"

direct link wont work
www.dailywav.com...

2005-12-13 -"Mandy! I'm getting presents in the New World Order! Mrs. Claus said so!"

[edit on 9-12-2009 by sgrrsh26]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by sgrrsh26]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Resource is no longer available!
The requested URL is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please inform the author of the referring page that the link is outdated.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
------------------

That is the message your link gives.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The link worked for me. Try this:

www.dailywav.com...

I would not put anything past these elite globalists. I bet we can find similar programming across other children's programs.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
They'll destroy us all! They'll destroy us all! They'll destroy us all! they'll destroy us all! they'll destroy us all!

I can't remember that particular episode, but I'm not surprised. (Is that the one about the clown phobia?) That show has a lot of stuff going on, and it's mostly twisted. The artists and writers would probably feel right at home here with us.

Fred Fredburger. Fred Fredburger. Fred Fredburger. What color is that green one?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It is a christmas episode, where santas wife is a vampire. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was actually watching the show with my son.

Mrs. Claus was the "head, head" vampire, and had turned Santa into a vampire because Mrs. Claus was sick of watching Santa work one day a year, while she worked 364 days a year.

Mrs. Claus did not go into the goal of the NWO, which she originally mentioned she was part of, but the little girl sleuth suggested that Mrs. Claus' goal was to send a bunch of little vampires down every chimney in the world, turning all little girls and boys into vampires.

As someone who is constantly watching for "messages" in the television we watch, my thought was along the lines of conditioning kids.
For example, they talk about the NWO in a humorous way, almost poking fun at it, then it is not serious, and need not be something to be concerned about.

For what it's worth, I only sat down to watch the show because in the beginning of the show, they seemed to be teetering on revealing that Santa does not exist, which we all know isn't true.
HE EXISTS, DARN IT!!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
FACT: anyone who mentions the NWO outside of ATS is part of the conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
yeah well, if Marvin ever catches up with that waskally wabbit and gets his Illudium-Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, none of it will matter.

We and the NWO are blocking his view of Venus for christ's sake!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Billy and Mandy is a great show that finds humor in a lot of adult things (even Evil Dead spoofs). I highly doubt there is some secret agenda of conditioning kids behind saying New World Order in a good deal of programs. Outside of conspiracy related things I hear it every once and a while. Wasn't there a Wrestling group called the NWO?

I wouldn't worry unless the NWO is made up of professional wrestling vampires. If Vampiric Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair attack your house with folded chairs and glowing red eyes, then I would be concerned.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
Mrs. Claus did not go into the goal of the NWO, which she originally mentioned she was part of, but the little girl sleuth suggested that Mrs. Claus' goal was to send a bunch of little vampires down every chimney in the world, turning all little girls and boys into vampires.

If that's not a message, I don't know what is! Hilarious!
I remember the episode, now. Thanks!
I can still picture Billy's tongue stuck to the sleigh.
(because of this show, I call my son Billy when he's doing something particularly dumb.)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Santa's one lucky $##$ heh.
I used to watch that show a little.. might be high time I start again.. got nothing else to do.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you guys know, I've watched preettttyyyyy much every episode and they're not "elite globalists" trying to program our children. They drop a lot of conspiracy references, H.P. Lovecraft references, and other obscure things that people like us are into (or at least people like me). I put these kinds of references in my stuff all the time, that doesn't make me a elite globalist trying to program people.

That's coming from someone who believes in all the NWO stuff.

It's just a cartoon guys.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I really don't care for the NWO if anything it may be a good thing but i have to say I love that cartoon watch it everyday

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Guys, here is a better link to that clip:

www.youtube.com...

You will always have a special place in my heart and in the new world order.
Mandy, I'm getting presents in the new world order. Mrs. said so.

And here is another proof that this show or Cartoon Network for that matter is illuminated:

top topics

join