It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Propaganda on BBC 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toshly

toshly, I'm an Aussie

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WakingKnowledge

Fantastic post WakingKnowledge! I believe that the timing of this propoganda is so as we draw up new rules just before the mass depopulation begins. Then when the depopulation is over (I'm expecting the world population to be at least halved), the new rules will be there to stop the survivors from repopulating i.e. like what happened after WWII aka The Baby Boom

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sianara
i dont think there are too many humans, if you do the maths a place like Texas can fit everyone comfortably.
Area of Texas is 268,581 square miles. Assuming 6 billion people, that's 22,340 per square mile; this means each person gets 1248 square feet, which is about the size of a respectable apartment.

Overpopulation is just propaganda from the elites...

I agree Sianara, it's another myth like Al Qaeda, it's a useful tool to for the elite to use for taking away our rights and changing our laws, bringing us another step closer to communism

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Linear thinking, missing the point?

Propaganda or not, this is not about an elitist agenda, admittedly they are there, but this is more to do with balance; the difference between consumption and waste, and prosperity in abundance for all.

Don't get sucked in to the "it’s not real and just a fake idea posed by the money masters..." that is linear thinking and will result in hatred, anger and rebellion, and that plays into their hands, period.

We all need to start thinking bigger than this is just an attack on your way of living. Regardless of whether we can fit 6 Billion on one continent, space is not the issue here, it is consumption and sustainability.

Dont get me wrong!

I don't want to see their idea of depopulation go ahead, no, what I want is for us to start using our brains as a collective group of creative people, to truly solve the technical issue like poverty, starvation, resources running out/low, and figure out how we can better use nature to help with our production in an efficient sustainable way. That alone will take "them" out of the equation as producers, and hand it back to nature so that we can balance out once again.

Peace,

Waking Knowledge

Post #2 - More to come...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WakingKnowledge

It sounds good that "We" all get together and provide solutions, but who are "We"? Even in our Western society there are cultural, tribal ways so "We" are not that civilized yet. Imagine what it's like in tribal Africa, North and South, India, Afghanistan and all with many Nomadic tribes who vie with one another, often not so much for the land, but to impose their tribal culture on other tribes, now all bristling with arms...from"We" despite the fact that so many there are dying from famine, deadly disease and strange virus anyway. The same thing in South America, courtesy of "We" Life is so cheap that just surviving and procreating is living for many. The BBC has fell out of it's tree with this docu. They should crusade with docus about eliminating war and ultimate weaponry, and deprivation.
Not with programmes detracting away from the current World madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join