It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Thread dealing with drawings and sketches of UFO occupants and non-human reports.
I'm sure there will be many other cases out there (and some incidents may go unreported) so if anyone knows of anymore, please feel free to post.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

tell me who does the ufos look so primite on the pics?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by nik1halo
The simple fact is that in order for a race to develop technology, they must have some sort of apposeable digit in order to handle tools and perform fine motor control. Therefore, they must have hands. Those hands need to be mobile enough to be useful, so they must have arms. It is doubtful that they would use these now precious hands to walk on, as that would put wear and tear on them, so (assuming they were quadrapeds prior to evolution) bipedal is the next obvious step.

I would say that a humanoid form would almost be essential for a species to develop technologically.

Interesting post.

Heres a related article from the Blade Tribune Newspaper, September 17, 1986

E.T. May Look Just Like Us."

"Forget all those fanciful Hollywood notions about the bizarre appearance of extra-terrestrial beings. E.T., if he or she exists, actually may look much like an ordinary human being. That is the conclusion of an international authority on the origins of life who has reported the first scientific evidence that life may be fundamentally similar throughout the universe.

'When we do land on a planet some where some day, don't be surprised if somebody walks up to shake your hand.' Dr. Cyril Ponnamperuma said."

Not only would I be surprised, I'd be shocked, however I can't rule out the possibility, I can only say it seems unlikely and that Dr. Cyril Ponnamperuma's opinion is likely in the minority on this point. A thumb and a forefinger might be enough to grip things, so with only two opposable digits would it really be a hand? Actually I'm not even sure the opposable thumb is required, that may be a popular myth. I can pick up and manipulate tools without using my thumb by just curling my fingers around the tools, can't you? The thumb helps by making it easier, but it may not be as essential as is often claimed.

I also disagree that hands or arms are needed. Why not a tentacle, or an elephant's trunk, for example?

The trunk, the elephant's hand. Study of its prehensile and tactile nerve endings

The tentacle can grab things to manipulate them with no hands and no arms, and the elephant's trunk has a prehensile appendage at the tip for grabbing smaller objects, which can do gripping and manipulating. And in these two examples I'm just limiting thoughts to known Earth forms. Some forms I can't even imagine might evolve elsewhere with similar capabilities to arms and hands but look nothing like arms and hands.

And even if the creature has hands and arms, why does it need to be bipedal? What about a 6 limbed creature with 4 legs and 2 arms?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c484e0a8a91a.jpg[/atsimg]

Couldn't that do everything biped can do, and more, like run like a horse? Think about it, if we had the body of a horse we wouldn't need horses or cars to get around locally. And there's plenty of evidence for creatures with 6 or even 8 limbs right here on Earth so that isn't such a stretch.

I think it's a normal human tendency to be biased toward an anthropocentric view of the universe (and I'm affected by that bias just like everyone else is). So I think we need to be aware of that bias and think outside of our anthropocentric box, or try to at least, the best we can with our built-in bias. Some people try harder than others.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The reason most advanced life forms are humanoid is due to the fact that there are stars billions of years older than our sun and applying Drake's formula, even in its most conservative estimate, in our vast vast vast universe.

Billions of years ago many level 3 civilizations that were so advanced they could create wormholes, bend time and space, shield whole systems, create planes of existence and change the frequency dial at will, clone anything they wanted, restructure worlds and create living conditions both inside and out, even make astroids habitable inside happened.
Of course, since the big bang theory is a theory that has many flaws, you could possible extend that word billions into trillions and more....but we're running with the most conservative estimate.

In the beginning, perhaps, life evolved naturally, but it sure didn't remain that way. There is no planet anywhere in the universe that is natural, or where life is evolved naturally, unless its being done as a safeguard project. Humanoid is the most effective form for advanced life to take. Its not the only one, but it is the most common. Humans exist throughout the universe that look like us, in large numbers, just as there are millions of varieties of greys, possibly in our own galaxy alone. Even the word million is a very conservative figure.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is astonishing collection of alien descriptions. The range of et’s shown here is profound. It makes you wonder what we are really dealing with. Maybe these encounters are some kind of thought projection from our subconscious minds. This post looks like an encyclopedia of advanced humanoids.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Minot, North Dakota - November 1961:

---

Kent, England - 1963:

---

Little Lever, England - 1964:

---

Valensole, France - July 1, 1965:

---

Coleraine, Quebec - August 29, 1968:

---

Dakelia,Cyprus - September,1968:

---

Woodland, California - November 25, 1971:

---

Athens,Georgia - October 20, 1973:

---

Bahia Blanca, Argentina - October 28, 1973:

---

Saint-Cyrille, Quebec - June 25, 1974:

Link

edit on 9-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Feignies, France - August 26, 1974:

---

Frederic, Wisconsin - December 2, 1974:

---

Missouri - 1975:

---

Fargo, North Dakota - August 26, 1975:

---

Carignan, France - May 2, 1976:

---

Montreal, Quebec - January 6, 1977:

ufologie.net...

---

Wales, England - April 22, 1977:

Link

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
More reports sourced by SoulDrifter:

Antonio La Rubia abduction
September 15, 1977

www.ufoevidence.org...

---

Police Officer Herbert Schirmer Abduction
December 3, 1967

www.ufoevidence.org...

---

Carl Higdon's humanoid/UFO encounter
October 25, 1974

www.ufoevidence.org...

---

Mr. Lech Chacinski encounter
August 11, 2003.

www.ufoevidence.org...

---

Cennina Landing and Encounter with Humanoids
November 1, 1954

ufoevidence.org...

---

Florentine tailor taken aboard UFO and given message
April 10, 1962.

ufoevidence.org...

---

Landed UFO and humanoid
November 24, 1978
Gerena, Seville, Spain.

ufoevidence.org...

---

UFOs with 'greenish creatures'
Harrah, Washington, United States
January 19, 1977

ufoevidence.org...

---

UFO lands and humanoid taps young schoolboy on shoulder
Kofu City, Japan
February 23, 1975.

ufoevidence.org...

---

Sixty-foot craft lands with two occupants (Johnny Sands case)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
January 29, 1976

---

Argentina's Viale Case
October 1986.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
More reports sourced by SoulDrifter:

Abduction of Wladyslaw S.
LOWER SILESIA

www.ufocasebook.com...

---

Abductions
Hudson Valley, NY
06/01/88.

www.ufocasebook.com...

---

The Gundiah Mackay Alien Abduction
Tiaro, Australia
October 4th, 2001.

---

Alien Contacts from Turkey

---

Entities in UFO Dome
Hanbury, England
November 20, 1968.

---

The Strange Beings of the Alor Islands
July 1959

www.ufocasebook.com...

---

The Charles Hall Humanoid Encounters
old Indian Springs range, Nevada
May 1965.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Awesome thread.

S+F

I looked through the thread and I wanted to comment and say great job of accumulating all these sketches.

Some of them I'm familiar with but I will go back over the thread and look for those I haven't seen yet.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Florentine tailor taken aboard UFO and given message
April 10, 1962 "

So does anyone know what the message was or is he keeping it under lock and key?

Great thread btw, I didn't realize just how many accounts of different looking aliens there's been over the years. I can't imagine they're all made up or hallucinations, hell when it comes down to it we only need one to be legit right. Oh and the school kids in Africa is one of my favorite cases I don't buy the mass hysteria angle either.

reply to a post from way back

If I were to actually see an et face to face I'd like to think I wouldn't be scared but I honestly don't know. If I woke up in the middle of the night and my brother was standing next to me I'd be freaked out. Now if I was just relaxing or taking out the trash and one walked up to me that would be a different story, just don't surprise me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Very awesome picture gallery thread.

Thank you very much for starting this. This will prove to be invaluable and very revealing.

Hey bud, thanks for the reply - we both know just how many strange and credible reports there actualy are out there thanks to your USO Research thread - that thread still boggles my mind and I think it should be compulsory reading for anyone with an opinion about the UFO subject.

Humanoids

Location. 20 miles south of Malta, Mediterranean Sea
Date: Summer 1947
Time: unknown
Anglers were raising their nets with a catch of fish when they saw an object floating on the water's surface that looked like a black submarine. The men were frightened at the object's appearance, saying that it looked like a monster. They quickly started the boat's engine. Suddenly a bright light from the "submarine" lit up the whole area and "little men" began running over the deck of the object. The men could make out that the little men carried some sort of apparatus around their waists. They were about the size of a 10-year old boy. After a few minutes the little men entered the "submarine" which began to glow so brightly that the anglers could not see it anymore. It then apparently submerged.

HC addition # 3232
Source: David Pace, UFOs over the Maltese Islands

Guaiuba, Brazil, 03-23-1978.

67-year old Joao Inacio Ribeiro was walking along the oceanfront when he saw a circular object about 10 meters in diameter approach from the sea. It had brilliant blue, yellow, green, and lilac colored lights. On its upper section it had a sort of cabin or cupola with 3 circular windows.
The craft approached, stopped, and hovered above the waters, causing the area directly below the object to become agitated and choppy. Ribeiro then saw two short humanoids appear on top of the craft.

The figures were about 1 meter in height, and wore gray colored tight fitting outfits.
The beings were baldheaded, with small noses and mouths and huge black eyes. One carried something resembling a walking cane; the other had what appeared to be a vacuum cleaner like object.

Both beings then began operating the vacuum like object seemingly extracting water from the ocean. After 10 minutes they re-entered the object.
Moments later the object descended to 10 meters above the waters causing them to become even more turbulent, creating large waves and foam.

Location. Lake Superior area, Wisconsin
Date: February 29 1916
Time: 0430A
Dock workers observed what one called a "big machine 50 feet wide and 100 feet long," pass rapidly overhead. It had three lights, one on each end, and one in the middle and carried a long rope or cable trailing below. Three men were visible inside of it.
HC addition # 3247
Source: Jerome Clark, The Unexplained

Location. Tromso Norway
Date: January 23 1934
Time: unknown
The captain and crew of the freighter “Tordenskiold” observed a large gray colored object resembling an aeroplane maneuvering low over the area. It projected a blinding beam of light towards the freighter. A man wearing an “anorak” and goggles was seen in the cabin of the object.
HC addition # 1755
Source: Peter Rogerson, Mufob Vol. 6 # 1

Location. Aldeburgh England
Date: 1916
Time: 1155A
Looking out a 2nd story window, Mrs Whitehead saw, a little above the house (about 20 ft up), a round platform with 8-12 men, who were staring straight ahead & tightly gripping a brass handrail. They wore blue uniforms & "little hats like sailors." The object approached slowly from nearby marshes, made a turn, & disappeared behind nearby houses. The platform was about a foot thick. The center was "hollow," like a doughnut. No means of propulsion was evident. Duration, less than 5 minutes.
Humcat 1916-1
Source: Gordon Creighton, FSR 15 # 1

www.ufoinfo.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hmm its interesting, but quite a few of those pics (such as the red headed being materializing on the stairs, and geo headed Michelin man plus one pic) where in an old UFO book i used to read in High school, thing was about an inch thick if i recollect. Cant remember its title... not sure if they where done for the book but given the fact they where all done by the same artist I think they where.

That same book had a drawing of one witnesses sighting while driving at night of two giant orange disembodied brains sitting in the road. Was an interesting, if small account... if you could find that pic it would be neat, ive tried myself but my google fu is terrible.

heh now to run back through the thread and see if its already been stuck up

Originally posted by gazerstar
According to Edgar Cayce, the Arcturians are the most highly evolved beings, and people who have claimed to have encounters with them say that they aren't pretty.
[edit on 10-12-2009 by gazerstar]

Highly Evolved != Benevolent

Its rather stupid to think otherwise. You'd be leading yourself down a potentially nasty path if you did.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
All humanoids

can we please be a little more creative.

all the planets are round..
all atoms have the same construction
fish are the same across all oceans
what makes a humanoid form so hard to fathom? It makes sense to me.

Nature is a fractal in it's form, why would the fractal break to accommodate people's imagination ?

b

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

These are very interesting children's drawings. Kids have quite an imagination.

Some of them actually look like they might have been drawn by an adult!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Highly Evolved != Benevolent

Its rather stupid to think otherwise. You'd be leading yourself down a potentially nasty path if you did.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by BigfootNZ]

Not necessarily. Being highly 'technically' evolved does not equate to being highly 'spiritually' evolved. A highly 'technically' evolved being wouldn't necessarily be benevolent.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Hmm its interesting, but quite a few of those pics (such as the red headed being materializing on the stairs, and geo headed Michelin man plus one pic) where in an old UFO book i used to read in High school..

Bigfoot - its funny you should mention the Michelin Man as his description does seem to pop up in a few reports.

Two strange ones from the Pacific:

Plaine des Caffres, La Réunion, July 31, 1968

ufologie.net...

Plaine des Caffres, La Réunion, July 31, 1968

---

Petite-Ile, La Réunion, February 14, 1975.

An investigation by the French police authorities, Gendarmerie Nationale

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Thanks for your posts...including this one..
The Kelly-Hopkinsville Kentucky Report of 1955 remains to this day the funniest UFO account I have ever come across.
ufologie.net...

A must read just for a laugh...

My favourite encounter is the "Mince Pie Martians"

"...they fluttered over to the couch and sat bouncing up and down like excited children."

graylien.110mb.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet money that some of the beings in this thread have been referred to as elves, gnomes, and fairies in the past. The concept of beautiful Tinkerbell-like fairies is a modern concept. Back in the days when people really believed in fairy beings, some of them were said to be quite ugly.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by akkad
My favourite encounter is the "Mince Pie Martians"

"...they fluttered over to the couch and sat bouncing up and down like excited children."

graylien.110mb.com...

Akkad -thats certainly a strange one.

Sounds a lot more pleasant than the Colares incident:

ufologie.net...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Originally posted by die_another_day
All humanoids

can we please be a little more creative.

all the planets are round..
all atoms have the same construction
fish are the same across all oceans
what makes a humanoid form so hard to fathom? It makes sense to me.

Nature is a fractal in it's form, why would the fractal break to accommodate people's imagination ?

b

Are all fish the same? No, in outward shape they can be very very different. Sure they might have the same make up but their enviroment leads to radical shapes. If I was going to argue the case for Humanoids I would go more along the line of convergent evolution. Thats why a Ichthyosaur looks like a Shark which looks like a Dolphin, these radically different creatures that have each taken the same basic shape to fill the same ecological niche.

However I hope there are plenty of non humanoids out there, if all sentient life is bilateral with our basic layout that is pretty boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join