UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

i woudnt discount dreams as just fantasy of the imagination...

while with current material science its impossible to look deeper into dreams, i recommend you read books from robert monroe's institute and see how their research in OOBE and LUCID dreaming.

free PDF ebooks here

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

*NOTE: its interesting how in his experiments journeying out of body, robert monroe encounter UFO on earth and in deep space.. description of his encounter are in the book 1 and book 2 above
edit on 6-3-2013 by milomilo because: grammarra

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

Interesting topic. Have you looked at the '___' literature? I think there may be a link to this phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
this is golden. thx for sharing

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ET as art. From personal experience, memory, or pure imagination is unknown, but if you want to hang it in your library, it's for sale on eBay right now...

I dunno... the dog may not like it...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My contribution is called 'The Beginning' and is one of the first digital paintings I ever completed.

It's purely a work of fiction, but is my interpretation/twist on what a classic 'grey' (purple in this case) could look like.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Does anyone know of any good sites or galleries on the web with drawings/images by Abductees/experiencers of the various species/occupants they have encountered?

Alien-Images

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Agree that dreaming is, in the words of Carlos Castaneda, a gateway to infinity.

Spoke with Robert Monroe decades ago, and I developed the first computer-controlled hemisphere synchronization technology, an expansion card for PCs.

That is some technology that deserves revisiting, would do just that were the funding there.

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

reply to post by milomilo

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread, seemed to have missed it all these years. But you can get a sense through the artwork of peoples perceptions on things, and not only about themselfs, but about what they think, or seen, or witnesses, or dreamed, which comes through in there artwork. In some instances that is what art is. A plethora of expressions alluding to perceptions on what could be sometimes the same things or beings. You are in a sense getting a sense of the artists reality and mind more so then what if any object or being that they witnessed by whatever means.

new topics
top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join