It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

i woudnt discount dreams as just fantasy of the imagination...

while with current material science its impossible to look deeper into dreams, i recommend you read books from robert monroe's institute and see how their research in OOBE and LUCID dreaming.

free PDF ebooks here

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

*NOTE: its interesting how in his experiments journeying out of body, robert monroe encounter UFO on earth and in deep space.. description of his encounter are in the book 1 and book 2 above

edit on 6-3-2013 by milomilo because: grammarra

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

Interesting topic. Have you looked at the '___' literature? I think there may be a link to this phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
this is golden. thx for sharing

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ET as art. From personal experience, memory, or pure imagination is unknown, but if you want to hang it in your library, it's for sale on eBay right now...

I dunno... the dog may not like it...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My contribution is called 'The Beginning' and is one of the first digital paintings I ever completed.

It's purely a work of fiction, but is my interpretation/twist on what a classic 'grey' (purple in this case) could look like.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Does anyone know of any good sites or galleries on the web with drawings/images by Abductees/experiencers of the various species/occupants they have encountered?

Alien-Images

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Agree that dreaming is, in the words of Carlos Castaneda, a gateway to infinity.

Spoke with Robert Monroe decades ago, and I developed the first computer-controlled hemisphere synchronization technology, an expansion card for PCs.

That is some technology that deserves revisiting, would do just that were the funding there.

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

reply to post by milomilo

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread, seemed to have missed it all these years. But you can get a sense through the artwork of peoples perceptions on things, and not only about themselfs, but about what they think, or seen, or witnesses, or dreamed, which comes through in there artwork. In some instances that is what art is. A plethora of expressions alluding to perceptions on what could be sometimes the same things or beings. You are in a sense getting a sense of the artists reality and mind more so then what if any object or being that they witnessed by whatever means.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Karl,

Based upon the sketches in this thread,

It appears that in our vast Universe of billions of galaxies, that presumably only bipedal humanoids are capable of interstellar flight?

Or are you aware of sketches of non-humanoid, non-bipedal alien lifeforms?

I can't recall ever seeing one.

-Kev

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Subscribing to this. Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

FREAKY !

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Bumping this old thread as all image links now fixed.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I took this picture in the summer of 1972, when I waded out in the Chesapeake Bay, to take a picture of these giant megaliths; on the Western Shore, at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland --- Though I didn't see the purported helmeted alien, when I took the picture.

The creature is located in the lower right hand portion of the photograph, sitting on a Miocene fossil rock, that is directly behind a large Miocene Age boulder. Only the aliens front view of his helmet is visible (two big black optic eye lens, a long
metallic nose --- with a two inch breathing slit up from the bottom of his nose --- a smile like a Zen buddhist that has just achieved satori --- his left shoulder and a gray left leg and foot --- Along with his three fingers of his right hand resting on top of the Miocene boulder.

The purported creature is about the size of an average human adult.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Both of these look like pareidolia heads with some facial features.

Top left ….kind of reclined and angled

Bottom right…. looking straight forward

Which one are you talking about?

👽

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Bottom right, and looking straight forward. And btw, how do you figure it's "pareidolia"?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Not only pareidolia but barn owls too.

Edit To Add:

apophenia:

(psychology) The perception of or belief in connectedness among unrelated phenomena.

So with the owls and perhaps bats, if we apply apophenia then some of the pics may be of bats and barn owls with the body being connected by apophenia. It would be interesting to know how many sightings were at night/in the dark when shadows can play tricks with the eyes.
edit on q00000010531America/Chicago1919America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Imo….at least for me…I do see faces in the 2 I circled….

Do you know that it’s a factual Alien, or representation? If so how?

I would say that the next time you over that way ….. is to get closer if logistically possible to see it with your own eyes and not a cameras.

👽
edit on 15-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Interesting indeed……

I can see someone thinking they are aliens in the right lighting conditions. Those in the video appear to be youngins.

👽
edit on 15-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Imo….at least for me…I do see faces in the 2 I circled….

Do you know that it’s a factual Alien, or representation? If so how?

I would say that the next time you over that way ….. is to get closer if logistically possible to see it with your own eyes and not a cameras.

👽

Because if you were setting on that Miocene fossil rock like the purported alien did --- You're head, left shoulder and left leg and foot would have been exposed to my camera lens --- just as the alien.

My picture also exposes many geoglyph carvings and pictoglyphs --- Like the 3d carving of a saucer shape on the face of cliff --- Above that carving...a pictoglyph (white type of dirt on darker dirt) spelling the word "stars".

Directly above the sitting, purported alien is a giant Pleistocene dirt and Miocene rock megalith --- about 15 feet above the shoreline, that jutted out about 10 from the face of cliff --- that was still there in the late seventies. On the other side of it...with me facing the Chesapeake Bay --- I took a picture of a geoglyph carving of the helmeted face of the alien; that even portrays a one inch vertical slit coming up from the bottom center of the carvings nose --- Which is about the same location of the purported alien that I took a picture of. A self portrait? I can't prove a darn thing.

Here ya go:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I can't go near the place anymore, because Constellation Energy stringed it with No Trespassing signs and hidden cameras --- Because of the close proximity to Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Station; where I once had permission from the landowner to trespass, And somebody built a private house on top of the cliffs, at the same location.

Calvert Cliffs State Park also forbids any trespass of the area, because of the danger of rock slides.

So the place almost guarantees perfect seclusion for any ET alien, that would possibly want to go fossil hunting there and also investigate the twin nuclear reactors at Calvert Cliffs.

Where does the bible say "you can't see god"?

Well...I didn't see him...and he's been my "gaod" for the past 50 years.

Erno

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join