It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Hey annella,

I liked David's illustration of Kelly Cahill's encounter,

and I enjoyed the twists and turns your thread took.

edit on 30-6-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here is one created by a local abductee:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66d91e8202f6.jpg[/atsimg]

He said they all slowly floated down from above (presumably from the ship) then came walking toward him.

Here local author Katerina Wilson (The Alien Jigsaw) has a gallery of UFO Occupants:

link

And finally Ariel created these sketches of her experiences of "Aliens coming to visit" in this video I made about abductions -

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Appreciate all the replies and there's some very interesting readng there -couldn't manage to upload the image but there's another intriguing multiple UFO occupant report below from Mobile, Alabama in 1983 which includes quite a strange sketch of the object which was also said to be making a high pitched roaring sound.

UFO Close Encounter / 20-30 Occupants Near Mobile, Alabama

..As the craft appeared Mrs. Norris’ attention was drawn to a top deck with a long window which she estimates 53 feet and through which she viewed 20 to 30 persons, apparently oblivious of her presence, walking about as if they were changing shift. The wall behind them was curved and white. There were no instruments. The people did not give the appearance of looking out. The beings were pale skinned, dressed in white one piece suits. She judged them to be about our height, five feet 10″, quite slender but with chests larger than ours, the top of the head more prominent, no hair, and having the lower half only of ears similar to our own. She noted nothing out of the ordinary about the eyes. What did draw her attention was the great grace of their movements.

link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Mine is a photo I made when I was in a space ship.

This is first ever photograph of an alien woman without any harmful light obscuring the photo.

Behold.

I got it on a digital camera I had with me, only made one shot since I was afraid at the moment of what could happen if I took more. And "she" was like about almost three inches near my face, so at this point I was more concerned of what was going to directly happen to me rather than taking more photographs.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Great thread from Frater210 concerning reports of tiny UFO occupants in Malaysia:

While other countries have been experiencing close encounters with humanoids of diversified forms, I would like to draw attention to the reports in Malaysia where humanoid encounters have been confined to only one type – tiny entities measuring from 3 inches to 6 inches in height.

Though reports of the other UFO categories bear similarity to the global sightings, encounters with humanoids in Malaysia on the record so far are in a class of their own. There has not been a single reported incident of encounters with UFO occupants measuring taller than 6 inches in height..

UFO Researcher, Ahmad Jamaludin and The Malaysian Micro-Aliens

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Though I did not see the possible alien creature, when I took the picture in the summer of 1972, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland USA.

Located in the lower right hand corner of the photograph, sitting behind a Miocene fossil rock on the shoreline; with an upside down U shaped helmet, eyes, nose [with a vertical two inch breathing slit up from the bottom center of his nose,] smile of a Zen Buddha and his left leg and foot that is resting on the fossil rock that he is sitting on. Size: that of an average human.

Source:

Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock ----- On YouTube, posted by Fooftr27, which is Erno86

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-12-2011 by Erno86 because: tried again

gl2

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That p. 17 drawing of the Edinburgh abductees' alien with an crease in its head and tan skin (a grays version) looks just like that seeming photo of an alien featured in an ARCO ad in print back in the late 70's

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Great thread about large headed UFO occupants in France from Kandinsky:

The Valensole Affair - Humanoid Mischief in 1965

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Great thread about large headed UFO occupants in France from Kandinsky:

The Valensole Affair - Humanoid Mischief in 1965

which is tied to the zamora case

It has many similarities and the most peculiar thing is the lavender? picking by them.Just like the cupcakes they gave another farmer or the water?? they asked from a third or the gravel they took by a forth etc

These little details count

Maybe we can discern their motives at some point great thread karl!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Neston, England - July 1857:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9951d0c5867c.jpg[/atsimg]

On the outskirts of town a young shepherd named Robert Clancy was tending his flock---and his sweetheart---when he noticed a round gleaming vessel sanding on three legs at the side of a field. A golden haired woman in unusual green clothes stood by the unearthly craft watching Clancy and his girlfriend for a while, then waved and climbed into the vehicle, which afterwards took off into the sky and headed northwards. For months afterwards, no sheep would graze on the spot where the craft had stood.

www.ufoinfo.com...

Sorry for bringing up this rather old post, but this is an obvious hoax.

The painting could be real, but the UFO is very obviously added into the painting. Perhaps not visible to the untrained eye, but there is a clear difference in technique when it comes to the overall painting and the ship with the figure next to it.

There are plenty of paintings of that period where metallic objects are depicted and they always follow the style the painter worked in, which is not the case in this one, where there is a huge contrast between the landscape, the people,... and the ship and the figure next to it.

I've been intrigued by this because I love art, especially of the 17th to 20th century, but I can't seem to find the supposed artist of this and the few reports I could find were that it was a hoax, which I can most likely confirm from the obvious difference in technique.

Compare the UFO painting with the following paintings;

25.media.tumblr.com...
This is a 17th century still life, notice how the metal is shiny, but it fits in with the rest of the painting because it's obvious the same technique was used for the entire painting.

24.media.tumblr.com...
Or this one, where metal is painted convincingly while still keeping the same technique that was used in the rest of the painting.

25.media.tumblr.com...
And perhaps this is the best example to compare with, as it makes it obvious that though there are lots of different textures, fur, metal,... they all blend in well.

The latter is not the case in the UFO painting, there is a very distinct difference between the cloth, the trees, the flowers, the lamb,... (how they are painted) and the UFO and the figure.

Another thing that gives it away is when you look at the water (below the UFO, right of the woman in red), the reflection is so delicate while the UFO's reflecting is nothing but a big diffused white spot. Artists in the past knew this would not look convincing and it's really unlikely that IF the painter really did see a UFO, he would depict it in such a manner. There is not a single thing in the painting that was diffused (made 'soft') except for the reflection on the UFO. If the artist was to implement diffusing as a technique, he would not simply use it on a single spot only to use a different technique everywhere else.

Don't want to burst anyones bubble, it's not a bad fake, but very, very obvious to the trained eye.

I think if I were to make a comparison of heights by applying the correct perspective, the figure next to the UFO would be rather tiny compared to the humans and the sheep. Unless it was a tiny ship with a tiny driver

Another observation would be that the ship's left side (our left) is blocking out what looks like a deer or something, which again, makes me seriously question the legitimacy, as I find it unlikely the painter would add an animal in the background only to have it's head covered by the ship in front of it
The focus would be on the ship, not on putting details behind it that make little to no sense.

Also worth mentioning, painting "en plain air" would not become popular and in many cases even possible until the 1870's when paint in tubes was "invented", allowing artists to travel to a location with their canvas and paint, whereas before, they were confined to their studios. This implies that the artist most likely did not paint it on location, rather in his studio, which raises even more questions as most artists made an interpretation of things they saw, based on sketches and notes, and made everything work as a whole, based on what they saw, combined with how they envision the final piece. Nearly all landscape paintings of that period were "from memory".
edit on 7/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

I might make a fake one some day, making it clear it is a fake of course, but to show that it can be done, even without a computer (which I think could be the case here)
edit on 7/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Awesome thread!
Star and Flag.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Just an observation, isn't it interesting how the UFO from West Lothian described in your thread is similar to another UFO over Portugal?

West Lothian, Scotland

Portugal UFO:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is my contribution:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

these beings.. whatever mask they wear, they seem to have the same agenda..

i believe these entities aren not physical beings but they can appear differently to human observers, depending on certain factors like cultural, belief and religious view of witnesses.

funny how their peak operating hour are the withcing hour, same as the old ghosts.. funny how they targetted people with psychic abilities, funny how they scare travellers at night..

different masks,. same MO..

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Holy Shinola, Batman!

Is this really so hard to draw?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
---

East Germany - July 1952:

What the Observer couldn't hear..

edit on 3-3-2013 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I do think the Lonnie Zamora Case is the one that everybody that is into ufo needs to look seriously into because I really think it points to Mars. And that those beings DO live on (under the surface) and Nasa knows about it especially when they ARE leaking photos that show an active civilization on (under) mars. Such as the bio sprayer that skipper had on his front page to the left. Hope it is up again soon. But I think there is a tie in to Gary Wilcox because he saw what seems to be the same craft on the same day but at 10:00 am and Lonnie at 5:45 pm . And the STRANGE thing about it is the Linda Moulton Howe when she was interviewed by Richard Doty an Air Force Officer, he stated that the Lonnie Zamora case in 1964 is a tie in to the Holloman alien visit. And if that is true that they almost have to be from MARS! Because I do think Gary Wilcox is COMPLETELY legit.

His character is stellar and his integrity is superb. And his brother verifies that. And the amazing thing is and should be taken way more seriously than what it does and is ONE of the great mistakes of ufology is that Gary's testimony is one that literally tells that there are little beings that live on (under) mars.

I believe they come every two years (when mars is closest to the earth) and that on that occasion when they got from Newcastle NY were Gary Wilcox farm is to New Mexico were Lonnie saw the same craft (oval) then they had the famous meeting at Holloman AFB April 25 or 26th of 1964. There is information that points to that from one of the greatest ufologist around in Linda Moulton Howe! It got on Twilight Zone but in a broken form because the military backed off . But there is a residue left in that famous movie. It is amazing that they even mention the Holloman AFB and shoot pictures of that base as well as the little oval

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

Thanks, but I believe my picture was from Scooby Doo. Masks indeed!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

That image reminds me somewhat of the female-like creature I saw in a dream.

I was sleeping and having normal dreams when suddenly the dream turns weird. I'm being led through the forest by a brunette. Then the dream stops and an image pops in my head. I see some kind of room. My memory is fuzzy because I really haven't tried to memorize it. This was like 4+ years ago. Keep in mind this was in a dream and it's hard to remember dreams! The color of the room is hard to say, but I seem to lean towards gray/light-blue or something bland (and forgettable). It definitely wasn't black or all red or anything like that. I can't remember anything about objects or anything. Anyway, I see several familar greys. They're stocky-like. Their eyes were square-ish and big-ish. Their heads were also larger than humans. I seem to remember perturbations on their heads. Not exactly bumps, but the heads were not uniform. The overall character of the stock greys is male-like. They also had no expression their faces and did not move. I call them males even though I don't recall any other distinguish features (like reproductive organs). Now, in the center or just off center and to the right of these is a taller grey that looks distinctly female-like. I'll call her a she. She has no breasts. Her forehead is more sloped than the males. She seems to have hair or something on her head. It almost makes me laugh, but that's what I thought I saw. It was not thick hair like on humans, but it was more like the hair on a balding old man. I don't think it was dark hair, but not sure. The most amazing thing is that she's holding up I think her left hand and WAVING at me. I get the feeling that she's much more expressive than the others. The funny thing is I don't remember them wearing anything. Maybe they were, but I just don't recall. Their bodies seemed to be just as bland as the room they were in. The impression was that they weren't wearing anything and had the rough color of ... well ... the background of this edit-box that I'm entering this text into. And then the image ended and I seemed to think I was looking at my curtain on the wall. I was hearing a cyclic whirring beeping sound that got louder and louder until it seemed it was just nearby. Then the next part of this dream I am somewhere else on my bed (I adjusted) and I am only faintly hearing the beeping until it's gone. At that moment I think "Weird" and fall back to sleep.

You migh think Abduction! Abduction! But I don't because I've known about the abduction topic for more than a decade. I feel very sure that this was a dream. I think ti's hte product of mass media. But more than that I can distinctly remember a dream that led up to this "lucid" form of dreaming. In fact, I've had a couple dozen lucid dreams so far in the past 10-15 years. It's not unfamiliar. I just do not feel that I have been abducted ever. But I HAVE had some interesting dreams that i like to share here. The other interesting one was in 2002. I talk about it in a thread I made.

I honestly think I'm also fantasy prone. I'm the type of person that desperately wants to escape, but feels he can't eve really achieve it. Combine that with sleep paralysis and it's typical results. I think that broadly this condition I have isn't mcuh different from devout religious followers of different faiths. Their drug of choice is a bearded man in the sky. So we're not much different. The truly level-headed people in this world do not need a false sense of security to rely on.
edit on 4-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

One other thing. While I might be remembering it completely wrong, it might be that her eyes were different too. Not just that she was taller and exuded feminine-like indicators. Somehow, I get the feeling that her eyes weren't completely dark like the males. But it's a dream and they're hard to remember. It's very easy to get things wrong about them. Just wanted to bring it up.

While I do think it was a dream, it's still worth mentioning all this I think. If this is all indeed mass media then it makes sense to record things people say to get a feeling about how the human brain produces this garbage. It would make sense that humans would produce dreams in similar ways. But the dreams could also be a product entirely of some sort of genetic phenomena rather than something in the mass media? Like some sort of instinctive thing that's built into our consciousness. Witches and goblins and aliens and so on would all be the same manifestation of this.

The moment I start believing the dreams are real I check into the psych ward. Lol. I DO NOT think they're. It's just a -fun- puzzle for me. It's something I infrequently wonder about.

Dreams themselves are interesting. I think about them everytime I wake up. I usually am in similar places in my dreams - where I grew up, school, etc. Even similar situations. But there's so much distortion in dreams. We will do things in dreams we would never do while awake. There're some anxieties and cognitive things that just fail fo function in dreams. However, I do think that dreams can tell us something about ourselves. I also think we do learn something in them. Just be careful about reading too much into a dream. They're just a playground for the mind.
edit on 4-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join