It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Very interesting account. It has always been interesting to me that A LOT of UFO incidents seem to come from mountainous areas in the American West, or other areas of the world.
Here is a great thread by Skyfloating about some strange beings encountered for many centuries in the Untersberg mountain area:

• Untersberg: The Mystery Mountain

• Jkrog -thats an absolute corker of a thread and as well as mountainous areas, a lot of UFO incidents also occur around large bodies of water (link) - maybe there is some truth to the hypothesis that some UFOs come from inside the earth.

Easynows posted a great interview on this thread dealing with the testimony of USAF secretary June Mcrain (around 2:30) - she describes some UFO occupants in the possession of the Air Force as being 'little greenish blue men'.

"They frequently saw them (UFOs) and then told me, I'm positive that there were three crashes by 1952".
    June Mcrain -Wright Patterson Secretary 1941-1952
    June 27th 1997 -Interview with Police Sgt Clarkson.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
    link   
    reply to post by karl 12

Very good thread and future image archive for the new members with an interest in UFOs.

I think it's worth pointing something out that many have overlooked. The vast majority of alleged non-human sightings (yes I'm choosing my words carefully) describe creatures that are distinctly humanoid. They also share familiar features that are recognizable to us. To me, it begs the question, "Are we creating aliens in our own image?" It's a common suggestion from the determined skeptics of ufology. It's an important point to make.

An even more interesting question is what if we are not creating the concept of aliens in our image?! This leads me to speculate on the forces of natural selection and evolution that have shaped these critters. Is it unreasonable to suppose that the processes that have determined our bi-pedal humanoid forms are the same for them? If so we can extrapolate that at least some have a similar natural history to us.

Perhaps the most successful template for an apex predator that becomes instrumental (tool creating) on its environment is the humanoid one?

Just making a point, thinking aloud and bumping a thread

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
    link   
    reply to post by karl 12

It is an interesting speculation my friend. I do think that some come from with-in our planet. Now whether or not they are ET is still up for debate, but I think it is pretty obvious that there is some interesting events happening from with-in our planets crust.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by jkrog08]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
    link   
    check my sig for picture thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
    link   

Originally posted by karl 12
    maybe there is some truth to the hypothesis that some UFOs come from inside the earth.

It is an interesting speculation my friend. I do think that some come from with-in our planet. Now whether or not they are ET is still up for debate, but I think it is pretty obvious that there is some interesting events happening from with-in our planets crust.

Interesting point of view is it not guys, perhaps this article could therefore be an interesting read, although I miss Skyfloatings Untersberg on that list.

I am personally convinced that there are definitely some very long existing Non Human bases here and there, as well as underground as undersea.

But please take notice that at the bottom of this article is rightly stated.

WE FOUND THIS DOCUMENT ON THE WEB AND ALTHOUGH WE FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE ALL OF THE CONTENT, WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED TO READ IT!

Underground Bases.
    We recently came across a very interesting list from a book called Entrances to Subterranean Tunnels "Underground Alien Bases" (UAB) ISBN: 0-938294-92-X (UAB) which purports to list all the known underground entrances to bases. Here is where they are!

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

[edit on 16/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
    link   
    Is it me or did one of the aliens look like a person on fire?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
    link   
    reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

yeah i seen one as a kid to untainted by the alien hype..you dont know until you seen one then your life is changed forever!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:17 PM
    link   
    reply to post by karl 12

you should of used drawings of ancient gods from different cultures those were the originals!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
    link   
    The whole gallery depicts sighting in the UFO-mania era...

Funny how it works,

Compare these picstures with the more evolved and current super hi-tech UFOs of the current era, as we move into a more technological age, so does the desciptions of the UFOs

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
    An even more interesting question is what if we are not creating the concept of aliens in our image?! This leads me to speculate on the forces of natural selection and evolution that have shaped these critters. Is it unreasonable to suppose that the processes that have determined our bi-pedal humanoid forms are the same for them? If so we can extrapolate that at least some have a similar natural history to us.

Hey bud -as ever you make some very interesting points and the 'humanoid' angle has been discussed in this thread but not to any degree that would justify ignoring all these reports.
    To be honest I have absolutely no idea whats going on (
    ) -there are lots of origin theories out there from extra-terrestrial to inter-terrestrial (right through to extra-dimensional) but I think in the end it all boils down to speculation and conjecture...like the UFO subject so often does.

I wasn't that surprised to see an almost unprecedented number of humanoid reports coming from Puerto Rico ( link ) -that place is 'a veritable hotbed for bizarre reports, strange sightings and freaky incidents'.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
    link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
    Is it me or did one of the aliens look like a person on fire?

Yes ,its certainly a freaky one that - the eyewitness suffered burn marks and his description was of a "humanoid being with the large slanted and luminous eyes, surrounded by orange flames".

SEPTEMBER 20, 1965, FELIXSTOWE, SUFFOLK

On the evening of September 20, 1965, at about 10:30 p.m., in Felixstowe, Suffolk, England, Geoffrey Maskey stopped his car in Walton Avenue. With him were two of his friends, Michael Johnson and Mavis Fordyce. The young people chattered when, suddenly, Michael opened the door and left the vehicle without explanation, and was lost in the night. His friends, although disconcerted, thought that perhaps he had responded to a natural urge, so they did not worry.

A few minutes after the departure of their friend, the young man and the girl who remained in the car heard a humming and high-pitched sound, and saw an orange object, very luminous, of oval shape, approximately 2 m long, which hovered above the car. All the surrounding landscape was bathed of an orange gleam. Then, very quickly, the object moved and disappeared behind the trees.

At the end of a few minutes, recovering from their surprise, the two young people realized that Michael was still missing. Anxious, they started to call him, without success. Alarmed, Geoffrey started the car and drove in reverse gear before calling him again.

At the end of a few moments of distress, Michael finally reappeared, but he looked shocked, staggering and holding his head. His friends first believed he was joking, but when the young man suddenly collapsed, they rushed to help him. Michael had lost consciousness and they did not manage to make reach consciousness, so they took him in the vehicle, and drove him as fast as possible to the hospital. There, Michael finally came back to his senses, but did not recognize his friends. The doctors diagnosed a serious state of shock, and looked after his wounds at the back of the neck - burn marks - and a contusion above the right ear. By safety, he was moved to the hospital of Ipswich, better equipped, from where he could go away the next day afternoon, having recovered his senses.

He then told with his friends that when he had abruptly left the car without a word, he was obeying an unknown and pressing "force". He had walked a distance he could not estimate, and was suddenly face to face with a humanoid being with the large slanted and luminous eyes, surrounded by orange flames. He had no other memories of what occurred then until he woke up at the hospital.

Ipswich Evening Star for September 21, 1965

Link

Cheers.
    edit on 10-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
    link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
    The whole gallery depicts sighting in the UFO-mania era...

Not realy, if you go through the thread there are quite a few pre-1940 reports - here are some links:

Humanoid Sighting reports - 1000BC to 1869

Humanoid Sighting reports - 1910

Humanoid Sighting Reports 1930 -1934

Humanois Sighting 1935 -1939

Jacques Vallee -Magonia database

Originally posted by bskivss3
    Compare these pictures with the more evolved and current super hi-tech UFOs of the current era, as we move into a more technological age, so does the desciptions of the UFOs

I don't think that is necessarily true either - there have been a great many different UFO shapes reported down the years from disc shaped, spheroid, ovoid, conical, cyndrical, triangular, boomerang etc..
    Many of these sightings come from different times (and countries) and are reported by people from right across the socio-economic spectrum - theres a thread below with a few charts:

UFO/OVNI shapes

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
    link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Interesting point of view is it not guys, perhaps this article could therefore be an interesting read, although I miss Skyfloatings Untersberg on that list.

I am personally convinced that there are definitely some very long existing Non Human bases here and there, as well as underground as undersea.

I think you're both definitely onto something there -as has been discussed in the USO thread, theres been an awful lot of very strange USO/UFO reports from the Mona Channel area off Puerto Rico ( Video Link )- perhaps the idea of underwater bases isn't so outlandish as it sounds.

The Russians appear to take the idea seriously as well.

..We know this because on Friday Russia declassified pages and pages of its Cold War UFO sightings. A full 50% of the sightings were in the ocean, and a further 15% were in lakes like Baikal (the world's deepest).

In one sad case, three Russian navy diving cadets lost their lives chasing "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits." In another, straight out of The Abyss, a sub commander details an encounter where an underwater UFO reached speeds of 230 knots. "It was like the objects defied the laws of physics," he said.

Navy intelligence veteran, Captain 1st rank Igor Barklay comments:

“Ocean UFOs often show up wherever our or NATO’s fleets concentrate. Near Bahamas, Bermudas, Puerto Rico. They are most often seen in the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, in the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle, and also in the Caribbean Sea.”

“I think about underwater bases and say: why not? Nothing should be discarded,” says Vladimir Azhazha. “Skepticism is the easiest way: believe nothing, do nothing. People rarely visit great depths. So it’s very important to analyze what they encounter there.”

rt.com...

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
    link   
    Great (free) E-book by Jacques Vallee dealing with UFO occupant reports, folklore and unexplained phenomena:

Vallee, Jacques - Passport to Magonia - On UFOs, Folklore, and Parallel Worlds

edit on 10-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
    link   

Tres Arroyos, Argentina Humanoids 1972

1972 - Ventura Maceiras, a 73-year-old gaucho, was sitting near his shack in Tres Arroyos, Buenos Aires, Argentina with his dog and his cat when his transistor radio failed. He then heard a loud humming noise, "like angry bees," and looked up to see an object 70 to 80 feet in diameter hovering overhead. It was some 10-12 meters over a grove of eucalyptus trees, and it was emitting a powerful light. An enormous "wheel" was spinning around this object, which at first was reddish orange in color and then became purple. In its upper portion he could see a spherical cabin with two windows, and in one window was visible from the waist upwards a figure wearing dark gray clothing made of inflated "rolls," joined together, similar to our astronaut's space suits. On this being's head was a helmet with a transparent visor and a tube that ran to a box on his back.

With a shower of sparks, the UFO tilted toward Sr. Maceiras, and he could now see a second occupant with identical features and clothing. Their eyes were slanted and their mouths were mere slits, and their faces were very flat. Behind them he could see a small flag or insignia showing a crowned seahorse followed by symbols resembling "S C Y" against a blue background. There was also a long instrument panel bearing "a lot of instruments and clocks."

A powerful flash of light came from the underpart and completely enveloped the cat while temporarily blinding the witness. The humming grew louder, and the UFO changed color again to a blue-green, then moved away, sinking to a height of only 12-20 feet above the ground. It moved off toward the main road, leaving a strong odor like "sulphur or arnica." Maceiras was not frightened---in fact he called out to the occupants of the object to come down and share his mate. After the encounter, his cat disappeared, to return only after 48 hours, her back still showing burn marks. She now shunned the site of her misfortune. The tops of the eucalyptus trees at the site were scorched.

Maceiras himself experienced severe physiological aftereffects: diarrhea, nausea, hair loss, and severe headaches, all lasting about two weeks. He also had some trouble speaking, and his eyes watered for a few days. Six weeks after the event he was feeling better and in fact felt rejuvenated, and he began cutting a new set of teeth in his upper gums. These effects were to continue.

(Sources: Pedro Romaniuk, FSR, July 1973, p. 10; David F. Webb & Ted Bloecher, HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, citing Pedro Romaniuk).

www.ufoinfo.com...

edit on 11-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
    link   
    Very good job Karl 12. Ufoinfo is one of my favorite sites out there. Would you mind posting some encounter reports on Insectoid/Praying Mantis type entities? I'll post a link to one I have found out about www.ufobc.ca...

[edit on 21-1-2010 by johnthejedi24]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:15 AM
    link   
    Hi karl 12, I hope I am not mistaken buddy, but I believe these pictures of cave paintings also belong in this thread.

I don't claim here that they are Ufo's and Extraterrestrial beings, because we do not know that and never will know that, but it is a possibility don’t you think?

They all come from the very interesting site of Matthew Hurley.

www.ufoartwork.com...

Hello, I'm Matthew Hurley and welcome to UFOartwork.com.
    For a number of years I have been intrigued by old artwork that appears to depict UFOs. The artwork in my collection consists of frescos, tapestries, illustrations, oil paintings and early photographs.
    Although some of the artwork represents actual sightings, others feature UFOs in a religious context.

One can only guess at why these artists chose to insert UFOs into their artwork. Did they have UFO sightings in their day and decide to add them in ? Perhaps they had an inner urge to insert them. Maybe they had some arcane knowledge about the relationship between UFOs and certain religious events.

Whatever the truth is, there are UFOs in these artworks...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c724c86a748.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89e17d800f21.jpg[/atsimg]

These petroglyphs were created thousands of years ago by ancient Indians in the American Southwest. According to Indian folklore, two objects collided high in the sky and one crash-landed in the region of Death Valley.

Some men arrived (presumably in another ship) and spent some time repairing the damaged Craft and were observed by the local Indians. The two images below may possibly depict the ship (left) used by the men who came to repair the damaged craft.

In comparing the two images, the one on the right seems to depict structural damage around the edges and the bottom. Could it be the one that allegedly crashed? The images are stills taken from an old TV series entitled "In search of..." hosted by Leonard Nimoy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/902b176e488d.jpg[/atsimg]

This is an artistic reproduction of a relief found in a labyrinth on the island Jotuo in the Toengt'ing lake. An expedition took place in 1957 (two years before an earthquake in that region). The expedition was led by professor Tsj'i Pen-Lai.

They found various reliefs showing "humans" in strange clothes which looked like astronaut suits (hose like objects attached to the clothes). They also found a painting which apparently resembled the solar system. The third and fourth circle (planet) were connected with a line. Also there were ten planets (excluding the sun as planet). This connects easily to the theories about Nibiru, planet X, etc.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c92638e2ff45.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c97272d0d4d9.jpg[/atsimg]

These two examples of rock art are from Toro Muerto,Peru 12-14,000 years old. Notice the beings have some sort of halo or covering over their heads (compare with the Val Camonica photo below). Also, in the right hand picture there is some sort of object left of the main being. Possibly a UFO ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec57d87cb83e.jpg[/atsimg]

This cave painting is c.10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy. It appears to depict two beings in protective suits holding strange implements.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb8617d829d3.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8c2281fc53e.jpg[/atsimg]

Two images c.6000 BC from Tassili, Sahara Desert, North Africa. They do not look human do they ? Also notice the disk in the sky in left hand picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6a2b4098939.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a 7000 year petroglyph discovered in the province of Querato, Mexico in 1966. You can see 4 figures with their arms outstretched below a large oval object radiating what appear to be beams of light.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/556461a442b1.jpg[/atsimg]

More strange looking figures this time from Sego Canyon , Utah. Estimated up to 5,500 BC.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de05a0e555ec.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cb0cad7e625.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69511d593b2b.jpg[/atsimg]

These are illustrations from a book by Lt. Grey. "Journals of Two Expeditions of Discovery in North-West and Western Australia 1837, 1838, & 1839". He led an expedition in the 19th century to some caves near the Glenelg River region of Kimberley, Northern Australia where he came across a series of cave paintings. The beings are called the Wandjina by the Aboriginies who painted them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/775897efc500.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26e245838ff5.jpg[/atsimg]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf2c35169a6a.jpg[/atsimg]

More examples of Wandjina. These a images from Kimberley, Australia. Possibly 5,000 years old. Some people believe they may represent ET beings. Here is a link giving you more info on Aboriginal beliefs.

also spelled Wondjina, type of depiction in Australian cave paintings of figures that represent mythological beings associated with the creation of the world. Called wandjina figures, the images are believed by modern Aborigines to have been painted by the Wondjinas, prehistoric inhabitants of the Kimberley region in northwest Australia, the only area where cave paintings in the wandjina style have been found. Among the Aborigines, each wandjina image is renovated, or repainted, by the oldest living member supposedly descended from its originator.

www.britannica.com...

The legends and lore of the indigenous aborigines also provides material suggestive of interactions with anomalous aerial phenomena. Of course, in speculation about such data, it should be realised that the accounts are of historical and anthropological nature and therefore care should be taken not to interpolate too much into them.

PREHISTORY
    Aboriginal myths incorporate the idea of "sky-beings", with the Wandjina being among the most interesting to consider. The Wandjina have been preserved in a fascinating oral tradition and in a large collection of rock paintings scattered throughout the Kimberley region of northern Australia.

The paintings have received all manner of interpretations from stylised representations of a pervasive myth system to naive "ancient astronaut" theories. It is however fascinating to see that the indigenous tribes viewed the Wandjina as "the spirit in the cloud." Indeed, the unique painting style shows a logical sequence from human figures to stylised representations of clouds.

This duality of anthropomorphic form and "clouds" is widespread in primitive cultures and finds an interesting parallel in the biblical accounts in "Exodus." While this line of thought is suggestive of superior "sky beings" acting as cultural catalysts for primitive societies, I should point out that making mythological component comparisons, can make for interesting exercises, full of emotive similarities, but are purely speculative.

www.project1947.com...

[edit on 24/1/10 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 24/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
    link   
    Spacevisitor -great post there mate.

I certainly think its a possibility that other civilisations could have been mistaken for gods in the past - don't know if you've watched this programme but the presenter does make some very interesting points about organised religion.
    Cheers.

Another strange report from the U.K.

Location. Risley Cheshire England

Date: March 17th, 1978

Time: night

An engineer driving near a local atomic energy reactor spotted a strange figure in the car headlights; the figure appeared to be climbing down an embankment, stooping with its arms stretched out. It was described as seven-foot tall and silvery with a dark head. It walked into the road and stopped. It then turned towards the witness illuminating him with two slim beams of light that came out of his eyes. After a minute the creature crossed the road and walked straight through a 10-foot high security fence topped with barbed wire. The witness then drove home extremely shaken.

HC addition # 400
    Source: Janet & Colin Bord, Modern Mysteries of Britain
    Type: E

www.ufoinfo.com...

edit on 11-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:16 AM
    link   
    Sorry post deleted because I posted in the wrong thread.

[edit on 26/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
    link   
    On Linda Moulton Howes marvelous site are posted some new very interesting cases, here is the first one.

Part 1: Highest Strangeness UFO Cases in Scotland
    © 2010 by Linda Moulton Howe

The witnesses said the small, grey beings were taking boxes and cylinders towards a triangle-shaped craft in the woods, not towards the light beams that were coming up from the ground further back in the woods.”

Malcolm Robinson, Author, UFO Case Files of Scotland.

Perhaps the weirdest incident with multiple eyewitnesses was the night of September 23, 1996, beginning at 8:05 PM in rural central Scotland about 35 miles from Bonnybridge, a place famous for UFO reports. A mother, Mary Morrison, was traveling with her friend, Jane, and Mary's young son, David, to buy some coffee in a local village.

Small Grey Beings Carrying Boxes and Canisters to Triangular Craft in Woods Also above, Falkland Hill, there was this orange ball of light that should not have been there. They had never seen that before either. Very bizarrely, they became aware of a blue mist that pervaded the front of the forest. And this is where it gets really bizarre because they claimed that contained within the blue mist, they saw hundreds of small grey creatures busily lifting up boxes and canisters and moving them further back towards a clearing in the forest, which appeared to one of the ladies to contain one of the triangle-shaped objects.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8280a44ad58c.jpg[/atsimg]

Illustration that combines various events on September 23, 1996, beginning at 8:05 PM, in rural central Scotland near Freuchie, Fife County, about 35 miles from Bonnybridge. “Fife Incident” graphic © Mansfield UFO Group.

Small, Grey Beings Encased in Floating, Transparent “Bubbles”
    Just then, the witnesses claim that two or three of the small, gray beings somehow were each encased in a ‘soap bubble,’ if you can imagine that. Each being was encased in a very big 8 to 12-foot-wide bubble. It sounds bizarre, but this is what the people said. Then suddenly, the beings were blown across the field in the soap bubbles in the direction of the witnesses in their car.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6eab383ef814.jpg[/atsimg]

Illustration of individual small, grey beings inside transparent “pods” or “bubbles” during the September 23, 1996, “Fife Incident” in rural central Scotland near Freuchie, Fife County, about 35 miles from Bonnybridge. Graphic © Mansfield UFO Group.

Source; www.earthfiles.com...

[Only for subscribers.]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join