It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Creature from Copper Canyon, Denton, Texas -January 20th, 2008.

thestarpeople.blogspot.com...

edit on 10-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Coogee, Sydney, Australia - February 29th, 2008:

At this seaside suburb a man walking down a street, observed a flash of light. In that direction he saw a large spherical shaped object sitting on the street T intersection. He could see a little man in a window at the top of the object. The witness became frightened, retreating behind a larger electrical signal box. The being appeared to move a lever, and a “shutter” came down over the window area, and the object took off at tremendous speed at about a 45 degree angle. The bitumen road surface appeared to have a white circle effect left behind and at least one nearby tree appeared to have been burnt.

www.iraap.org...

---

San Carlos, Salta, Argentina - May 20th -21st, 2008:

Two men, Omar Ferlatti, and Walter Lopez reported encountering a short glowing humanoid figure, about 40cm in height in a field. The strange humanoid appeared to be surrounded by a sort of “magnetic field”, which prevented the men from approaching it. The figure was described as having human like features, with a pointy nose, round black eyes, thin lips and copper-colored hair parted in the middle and pointing up on both sides. The figure wore a tight fitting 2 tone brown coverall with a tight-fitting wide belt around the waist area. It had long arms and long fingers but without fingernails. The men did not see its feet. Around the same time a local sheep herder grazing in the nearby Valles Clachaquies reported being startled by a similar humanoid while guarding the herd.

www.iraap.org...

---

Rio Cubuy, Puerto Rico - August 2008

Engineer Edwin Fontanes Jr. his son, father and 3 friends had gone to river to catch some freshwater shrimp.. He pointed his flashlight in the direction of the sound, and saw what at first he took to be the trunk of a palm tree, curious he set the flashlight at a brighter level and pointed again at the “trunk”. At this point he realized that it was not a palm trunk but a strange very tall creature. He described the creature as about 7ft tall, with brown skin, it had a pointy head with two protrusions and in the shoulder area it had what appeared to be one sharp protrusion on each side. On its chest area it had what appeared to be some vertical marks, close to the waist area. It had three claw-like fingers and was very thin. From the knees down it appeared to be “backwards” as oppose to humans. According to Edwin Jr. the creature stared at him briefly and then ran away without moving its arms.

www.iraap.org...

---

Traiguen, Chile - March 2006

On an isolated route two local police (Carabineros) who were patrolling a local train crossing reported encountering two strange entities that appeared not to have any facial features except for a pair of glowing red eyes similar to "lasers", the beings were dressed in black cowl-like outfits. According to the officers several passengers in a car apparently had a similar experience.

www.iraap.org...

---

Other humanoid Reports:

Camp Garcia - Vieques Island, Puerto Rico -1999:

Local sea cadets in the eastern part of the island around "El Tapon" lagoon reported encountering strange little dark men, that were very fast and ran speedily from one place to the other, sometimes in a zigzagging motions and at other times in jumps. They were described as three to four-feet tall, skinny with long arms with large egg shaped heads. At times the cadets would see the little dark men jump into the lagoon, disappearing underwater. Around the same time they also observed shiny blue-white spheres that varied in size four to eight inches in diameter that also entered the waters of the lagoon.

www.iraap.org...

---

Russian Navy declassifies UFO encounters:

The released records also show large UFO activity around and in Russia’s Lake Baikal, the deepest fresh water body in the world.

RT again reports of one encounter in lurid detail: "In one case in 1982 a group of military divers training at Baikal spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits. The encounter happened at a depth of 50 meters, and the divers tried to catch the strangers. Three of the seven men died, while four others were severely injured."

www.thetechherald.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
To me this thread is close to disclosure as it possibly could get. I have seen and read enough to conclude that aliens are 100% real.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Sphinx,glad you like the thread - heres an interesting one from France.

Cussac, France - August 29, 1967

Two children saw a sphere-shaped UFO, 2 meters in diameter, and "four little devils" on the ground. One of the humanoid beings was bending over, apparently busy with something on the ground, and another held a mirror-like object. They were observed to levitate before quickly entering the UFO and flying away. The UFO was said to make a soft whistling sound and smelled of sulphur.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thank you.
Have you seen these websites before?:
www.galactic-server.net...
diverse.freepage.de...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
An excellent post!

I find it rather interesting that all of the alien races share the characteristic humanoid template of having two arms, two legs and (presumably) all sensory organs within a central point i.e. their head region.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeradical
An excellent post!

I find it rather interesting that all of the alien races share the characteristic humanoid template of having two arms, two legs and (presumably) all sensory organs within a central point i.e. their head region.

And I could go as far to say that humans are aliens as well.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
By the way, these two alien stories interest me the most from the link I have posted:
1. Iarga Aliens: www.galactic.no...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27fcc2ac675b.jpg[/atsimg]

2. Thiaoouba Prophecy: www.galactic.no...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0094a93a3d1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Sphinx - thanks for the links but I'm attempting to steer well clear of channelled reports - I do appreciate you posting them though.

reply to post by freeradical

Originally posted by freeradical

FreeRadical, thanks for the reply -you may have missed it due to it being a long thread but there has been interesting discussion about that.

Heres a relevant article on the subject from an expert in chemical evolution:

"E.T. May Look Just Like Us."

"Forget all those fanciful Hollywood notions about the bizarre appearance of extra-terrestrial beings. E.T., if he or she exists, actually may look much like an ordinary human being. That is the conclusion of an international authority on the origins of life who has reported the first scientific evidence that life may be fundamentally similar throughout the universe.

'When we do land on a planet some where some day, don't be surprised if somebody walks up to shake your hand.' Dr. Cyril Ponnamperuma said."

Dr. Cyril Ponnamperuma was director of the University of Maryland's Laboratory of Chemical Evolution. The lab has pioneered research on how life might have originated from spontaneous chemical reactions among chemicals that existed on earth billions of years ago.
www.hyper.net...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Sphinx - thanks for the links but I'm attempting to steer well clear of channelled reports - I do appreciate you posting them though.

The channelled aliens from anti-matter universes are fake. The rest on on that website is pretty much real and some are inconclusive.
The second link of the alien reports is real.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The Minley Manor Woods Incident, England - July 1977:

Hannah Green and her family were driving through the woods when their attention was drawn to two "coach-loads" of troops" who entered the woods by what was known as the "Fleet Exit". They had to reverse and go back and as they did so they noticed just to their what looked like a small, man-made valley with steep sides about fifteen feet deep. Inside this small valley, there were two clear burn marks, which looked like something had either landed or crashed. The presence of so many soldiers milling about concerned the family so they swung the car around and drove back in the direction from which they had come. As they approached a bend on the road they saw standing on a gentle slope two of the strangest looking "men" Hannah had ever seen. Both were of an impressive height, but were exceedingly thin and dressed in "all in one, white, tight-fitting suits with headgear like the astronauts in the Apollo mission wore". For a moment the two "men" remained stationary, however, as Hannah and her family watched transfixed, both suddenly broke into a run and headed for a clearing. Most bizarrely of all, as Hannah continued to follow the path of the two men, they disappeared before her very eyes.

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
To me this thread is close to disclosure as it possibly could get. I have seen and read enough to conclude that aliens are 100% real.

Oh yes, and man...this thread is scary

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wonder why there is never a report of humans on a UFO.
Now Walton did go for a ride.
But was out both times.
Now Lonnie Zamora saw a two man crew that didn't look strange at all.
You don't have to be in the UFO to see the crew.
Steve Mickalcak looked inside a Canadian saucer with reasonable
details of its workings.
But saw no one.
That would be some abduction by a pilot-less vehicle.
He saw two saucers at first and one landed and one took off.
Perhaps still close enough to control the other saucer.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I wonder why there is never a report of humans on a UFO.

Read these abduction stories especially:
galactic.no...
galactic.no...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
now i know where the alien movies came from

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I now know terms like paranormal, occult, Thule Society, portals
and Hitlers involvement until his death in 1958 in such tripe as HELLBOY
the movie I just took an initial look at which is sourced in comic books.

I agree Aliens came from movies and comic books.
With all those terms I can now enjoy internet Alien and paranormal
action.

The comic books of today are the source our futures writers cramps
while others go on with hard core studies that make the internet
work so we can deliberate on these matters.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
deleted, can't figure out hot to attach a pic from my computer..

[edit on 22-12-2009 by nine0099thousand]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine0099thousand
deleted, can't figure out hot to attach a pic from my computer..

[edit on 22-12-2009 by nine0099thousand]

From your computer has to be uploaded to ATS Video & Media
see link in upper left of this page.

I think when you get the ATS number you put it in
brackets [ ?? ]####[ ?? ], forgot the ?? code and might be
totally wrong on this.

Or store on photobucket and use external image link
for one way.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Not quite unlike Lonnie Zamora in New Mexico.
We might then suspect hidden saucer bases in New Mexico and France.
The ether suspension lifts every fiber (molecules) of those in the craft and
the craft, as the motor is always left running an outside levitation seems
possible. Thats how the ether works, its every where (man) and the world
had only one ether scientist that was killed off years ago that I know of.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

excellent thread karl 12 , sorry i'm late to the party

i didn't realize there were so many cases that had drawings and some of them i have never heard about before. this is definitely a thread that is enjoyable to read and is packed full of great reports !

here's a really strange incident from Mexico 2004 ...

www.youtube.com...

Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 2004
Stunned Officer's Eyewitness Description

Here is officer Samaniego's testimonial of these terrifying seconds that for him must have seemed like a never-ending nightmare.

"As soon as I realized it was a kind of woman being, or a witch, very strange standing there trying to cover her face, she threw herself against my car very fast, falling on the car and hitting the windshield. She was flying very fast and it took only a second to hit the windshield glass. I was so shocked by this action that I put the car in reverse and pushed the accelerator trying to get away while requesting backup assistance by radio."

According to officer Samaniego's statement, the female being was trying to grab him with her hands right through the car's windshield. She was separated from the officer by only the few centimeters of the car's windshield. It was at this moment that officer Samaniego got his best visual look at the being he described as a "witch".

"It was a woman with big black eyes, everything was black, no eyelids. Her skin was dark brown and her expression was horrible. She was furiously trying to get me with her claws while I was running away in reverse calling desperately for backup assistance to any units around. When I finally hit the end of the street, I was so shocked that I covered my eyes and then I fainted."
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join