It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Mr optimistic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ive have just listened to david wilcock on coast to coast oct - 09
www.youtube.com...

What a happy, optimistic guy. He genuinely believes that ascention is happening before 2012.
divinecosmos.com...

This man I beleive may be right, he talks science and spirituallity and finds common ground between them both. But.....
I am having trouble with the main brunt of what he is saying.

He believes in quantam entaglement explaining global concioussness, but surely someone such as me seeking so ruthlessly for a goal or purpose in life should at least have one vision, or a dream with some explination. I beleive i am true of heart and soul and want the best for everyone who is genuine but no one will help me out, i am seeing alot of unsubstantiated evidence such as claims of shared conciousness, If it were true and a plausable system of communication then surely someone who can 'astral travel' would be able pick me up and help me out... Or surely my 'spirit guide' would answer me.

My recent pessimistic outlook is the reason for my questions.

I would appreciate if someone could add some input, or enlighten me in some field roughly similar to what i am talking about...

Thanks in advanced

George x

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think people are getting more apathetic, so thats good for him lol, no one will care, lol.

I am not into positive thinking at all. There will always be evil, so anyone thinking otherwise is wrong. People are evil, and thats a bigger number than the experts say.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Your dealing in ultimates and i think that they should be avoided, i mean theoretically some ideas are sound, such as... Orgone energy and Quantam (thisthatandtheother) on paper they make sense...
People are not evil or good, People just Are.... outside influence causes them to become.... evil etc We are not evil at birth, This topic boiles down to simple Cause and effect...

Anyway thanks for the fast reply

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

I totally believe in orgone energy, and quantum stuff on some level. But i think irony plays a massive role in stopping certain things happening, and its not the same as what people think karma is, as for me karma does not exist.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I totally believe in orgone energy, and quantum stuff on some level. But i think irony plays a massive role in stopping certain things happening, and its not the same as what people think karma is, as for me karma does not exist.

I know exactly what you mean.

It reminds me of Dean Martin's last words that I read the other day, as he had pulled out in front of an oncoming truck, he said, "Don't worry, surely that guy will see us and stop." (paraphrased)

He was willing to put his entire life on the line for such an assumption that someone would look out for him, just to have it spit in his face and end his life.

We all come here to learn lessons and this is not meant to be a free ride. What we understand, we have understood for ourselves. People can make sounds and noises called "words" but these sounds mean nothing until our brains make sense of them. Same with written word and text. We can only really help ourselves, even when someone else has to come egg us along to get us where we need to be on time. It's still ultimately all up to us as individuals to walk through our own doors.

I personally also believe entanglement is inherently linked to universal consciousness. I don't see what problem anyone could have with the idea, besides claiming there is not enough proof for it. I say that's your problem, not mine. There is abundant proof for all willing to find it.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
We can only really help ourselves, even when someone else has to come egg us along to get us where we need to be on time. It's still ultimately all up to us as individuals to walk through our own doors.

Too true, no one expects a free ride, but like you say, its still upto you to take opportunities in your life, and this is not positive thinking, like some people claim.

People have the wrong ideas about positive thinking. People should always be careful, about what they wish for, as the universe does not work like that, and irony plays a massive part to stop it.

You should never come into life thinking its a free ride and positive thinking will just get you through life.

Sports people know there is a time and place for things,a nd cycles exist. Its all very complicated. But things like the secret get it all wrong, but people fall for it, as they watch celebs etc....

Though i do think there are powers behind the scenes that watch people and lead them through life and open doors, but you still have to take those choices etc...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wasn't he the guy who said disclosure was coming last month?

To me he put his name on the line and has lost all credibility with me.
He can afford to be optimistic because he knows he is lying is my opinion.
A man in the business he is in should ALWAYS tell the truth and if he doesn't know what the truth is then he should just zip the lip.

I liked the guy til his little disclosure speech...he ruined his name.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

People have the wrong ideas about positive thinking.

Isn't it ironic that the person who identifies a problem in the workplace is often viewed as not being positive? I've seen many people point out something going wrong, and will be ganged up on to shut up. It seems our world is upside down, and we value lies over the truth. We want to see the world as a positive place when it is far from being positive.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

It was a culmination of wishful thoughts and misquotation, the science he talks is actually very good.
divinecosmos.com...

The only issue ive been having with him is his 'Inside sources'
which i fear may be his dreams and the voices in his head. :/

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

The only issue ive been having with him is his 'Inside sources'
which i fear may be his dreams and the voices in his head. :/

Thats why he lost credibility with me.
If his insider sources were good then he wouldn't look like a dufus in the end.
I suspect his insider sources are from his head as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

We can only 'hope' he actually does have sources deep with in the american secret service, talking about preparing ships and what not for the coming catastrophy, because if he is right about 2012 cataclysms then we need some help!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

I am of the opinion that gloom and doom is the latest marketing fad.
Look at how big threads here get starred and flagged when they imply a more gloom and doom scenario.

If things are happening then take my advice and have no fear and accept the things you cannot change.
Fear sells as well remember.

We should all keep an open mind for the truth as it is better to be the guy who has the smoke detector then the guy who took a bunch of valiums and went to bed with no smoke detector.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed listening to him, but I get frustrated when he starts to talk about the black ops projects people tell him about, and then says he cannot tell anymore about the subjects because his life will be in danger! But I do appreciate the information he divulges, and I do check his facts as best I can on the internet. I have found him to be a reliable source of information. On the Coast to Coast show, he warned people not to take the H1N1 vaccine, I think he is an honest person. However, I do not relate so well to some of his ideas, eg. reincarnation. I am a believer in positive thinking and I do think one positive person can do wonders in a very negative environment. But a far as "global consciousness" goes, I seriously doubt this effect exists. The world is just too large and diverse a place for something like "global consciousness" to take hold.
I always enjoy a good David Wilcock interview, and I do visit his website, especially enjoyed his write up about Woodstock, which does elude to his global consciousness theories.
As I mentioned before, he always leaves me wanting more when he talks about all of the secret black ops projects, that must be why I keep listening to his interviews. I think the Vatican statement on alien life was the big disclosure news he has been talking about, so I see no need to discredit him on this accord.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

But as far as "global consciousness" goes, I seriously doubt this effect exists. The world is just too large and diverse a place for something like "global consciousness" to take hold.

I disagree, Human emotion is universal and we are all children of this earth. Asking if global concioussnes is not possible due to diversity is like asking a white man why he fell in love with an black/yellow/brown woman.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well in some ways people are connecting like never before ala the internet. So he might be right on some level but chatting on ATS doesn't equate to global conciseness, Well not in my book anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I believe that all humans desire the same things such as freedom to live their lives as they please, food, shelter, safety, peace, friends, and family. Most people do not want war, they want peace. I am happy you pointed out that we are all "children of this Earth" and we basically do all want the same things. But I put this in the category of human nature and not a global consciousness. The internet has definitely done much to bring humanity together and hopefully one day we can all peacefully coexist and all of humanity will have the necessary resources to live out happy and comfortable lives. I hope to see this happen, but we have a very long way to go. After the World Trade Center bombing I did feel like the USA shared a special and spiritual moment and we were collectively feeling the same emotions, but unfortunately it did not last for us.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by icenine

Interesting that it would take a global catastrophy like 911 to bring people together, but it wasn't just americans, people all over the world were connected by emotion at the horrible attacks. Most concerning is that it was an orcestrated attack by the government (and i beleive whole heartedly that it was) concerns now are being raised that the government will cut out independing websites. We will loose connections around the world and the 'world wide web' will be severed.

new topics

top topics

join