It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all want to be murders and rapist:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This thread is trash.

You are a teenager and are attempting pseudo psychology in an effort to justify your own social ineptness. I am only responding because I am surprised to see this topic actually still alive.

It is apparent you attempt to show your perception of human nature is shared and correct among the populace. But, at first glance of your edited title. You intended to say "We are all murderers and rapists" but gave a second thought of your title in fear of showing your true nature and intent of this thread.

You edited your title to add the word "want" as a means to obfuscate the truth of what you already KNOW about yourself. Doing so clearly shows that you are aware that your thoughts on RAPE and MURDER are WRONG and have no place in society.

In other words, you changed your title because you knew it was bad. Therefore, you felt the need to hide behind the wording of your title.
This is proof that you have a problem and shows premeditation.
Nice try passing this off as a normal psychological debate. Your edited title gives you away kid.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I agree with you my friend that this is no simple one fits all answer for all of society. As we grow we learn, we learn as a species, we learn as a group and most of all we must learn from ourselves. There is no right or wrong answer to life, the only thing life demands is to be lived. Lived in solitude, society or just in small groups. But always live within ones self. And be true to yourself. I love the human emotion if it wasn’t for that we could never laugh or cry, I would hate to live as a Vulcan dealing with only logic, and total suppression of personal feelings. That to me would be the cruelest of a death I could think of.
To answer unauthentic, I could use the simple term of do unto others. But I will go a little further, think about the situation what ever it maybe, and then think how for example would I want to be told to shut up. For me my friends all know truth is truth I will always give it and always expect it, don’t ask me a direct question if you don’t want the direct answer. And many times my friends have told me just shut up already and usual laugh right after. And this is totally cool with me and we move on to a different topic.
But what works for me is not necessarily going to work for someone else.
I can BS with the best of them, but in other wise I am always honest it is too hard to remember a lie, or to retell a made up story. The truth simple plain and true never has to be remembered.
I also feel that this is who I am, take me for who I am because I make no excuses, or leave. As my friend you know what to expect, to those who meet me for the first look at me a little strange and may at first think me even rude. But people around the conversation will quickly jump in and say things like “now you did it never ask a question you don’t really want to know the answer too” and things of that matter. I have been told also before hand by my friends please no topics of religion or politics because these are my too favorite debates and some nights we just want to sit around and BS and I am totally cool with that too.
It’s about having fun, and knowing the company you keep.

As always my friend well done you always make me think. Thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thank you for your post, you have never made such kind of jokes as in murder. Ok let me explain something here, have you ever seen the show scare tactics or even there trailers? The victim 98 out of 100 will say “oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I am going to kill you.” That is said in a jokingly manor.

We make fun of hot chicks that make jokes like that, I always say dude she is so f.. stupid and my buddy says , yes I know it's not like I'm going in to mariage with her, but she likes him and he likes her but there is no trust. It's having a good opinion for someone on the outside and having a bad one on the inside. In balance things sound like.. I'm done with you after a while. F..ing stupid girls piss me off, there are girls that look regular but they know more stuff , how to turn you on, get you going. Overall the sexual performance with one of this girls would be better than
with a hot girl that you consider to be hot but that does nothing.

Girls that make this kind of jokes turn me off, I like the smart bitch type where she thinks she is in control.Hahahaha , this type would never
say a joke like that. Looks without seduction is zero pointless mate, it's why she has to like you, to play all this stuff on you and make you do anything for a good lay with her.

Notice, that will go away if you force her, it's all gone, she can't do it.
Can't seduce you and be scared of you at the same time can she.

It's my point.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It is obvious to me you did not read the thread I was born in 1964 happily married and have three great kids, the title when I was writing this thread I had thought about and change several times, had noting to do with adding a single word.

The title was picked to draw attention to it, and nothing else. The content of the thread is the importance of it, not the title.

And I take no offense to your post and I thank you for your opinion, but I assure you I am no murder or rapist, matter of fact the only law I have ever broken is the speeding law and I have received all of 4 tickets my entire life and that says a lot because I am a professional truck driver. Most guys on the road I know have as many as 20 or more for one thing or another.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I agree with you I am a girl next door kind of guy. My wife is no beauty queen, but is to the best there is.
And yes the game as you describe it, and I agree would be changed and not for the better.

Much better than your last post thank you.

edit to add.

Ok I am back sorry I usually try to give a better response but had to run out to get the kids from the bus. And did not want you to have too wait.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

You are correct about me not reading the whole thread. Because it is trash. I stopped after your comment about respecting molesters. I did read a bit on how your tried to back peddle that comment with the ridiculous excuse that you could not find a better word.

Face it, you respect them. You are very transparent because anyone who DID NOT respect them would find a plethora of words in lieu of respect and wouldn't even consider choosing it.

I never said you were a rapist, but rather you feel it is normal. Its not. I'm not even going to debate you on this. You already know.

I'm out. Booo

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I do tend to stimulate people into thinking deeply. I have been thinking deeply for a decade now, so it has basically become who I am at the moment. I am a deep thinker. But is this who I am and everyone should accept me? Hell no, I can think deeply enough to know I am not the thinker, this simply an identity I have assumed. It is a limitation and I will break this limitation too eventually.

It may sound simplistic, but whenever you think you know yourself, you most certainly don't. The name that can be named is not the true name. So be very careful when you declare, "This is me, the end" The part that you call "me" is the sum of its past, and when you declare the "me" it has already become the past again. Sartre argues this nicely: Whenever we declare what we are, simultaneously we become aware of the negation of that that and therefore whatever we declare can therefore never be absolute. Thus we are "condemned to be free" We are free to declare the "Me" but we will never actually be it.

In Easterern philosophy you will find similar arguments. The phenomenal self, that is the self that appears to you, is not really you, because it is a momentary self which is destroyed with each passing moment. You are a new you with every moment. If you do not accept this and attach yourself to one fixed identity, a ghost of the past, you are simply deluding yourself. Just like the 40 year old who believes they are 20.

So I don't make the mistake of defining who I am. No definition could ever describe me. I am beyond definition. So are you. So is everybody else.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Again great post and response there is no doubt that you will love that book series I had mentioned it exactly deals with this subject you just brought up. Fantastic. Let me know when you get a chance to give it a read I think you will be very excited. Thumbs up again my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It amazes me how thing are taken out of context. Here is the paragraph that you are referring to.
So in a way I say I have respect for murders and rapist and even child molesters. Do I agree with there ways? No way in hell. Should they all be killed for committing such and act? Yes they should.
But wait that would give me gratification on seeing them punished, cool, but wait again gratification because we killed them. Then are we not in away acting our self in a murderous way.
Or could it be just jealousy that they did what I could only dream of doing?

It would appear to me, you don’t understand the use of question marks. Saw the one word and it blinded you to the point of discussion. It is easy to take one word out of anything that is written, and make up a your own conclusion. But I again thank you for you’re uniformed out of context post.

And I will also say it was not a back track I write everything in word and copy and paste because I can’t spell. And upon rereading before posting it I saw there would be some misunderstanding over the use of such word. So that is why I wrote the explanation that you took as back tracking.

Also it is good to create some controversy after all it is the background of all good debates.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of threads out there with one liner than a link and these seem to get all the attention stars flags and a million pages of one liner responses. Good for them it also shows me how far we have digresses in our own desires to research or come up with an original idea. But my posts are different because I have a brain, and like to do research and like to debate all sides of any argument. And my threads as well as my responses are long and informative and most people just don’t have the patience to read it all. To them I say stick to the kiddy threads and get your stars and feel good about yourself. But to those whom enjoy a good debate, back with facts and feed back from all side, welcome and I look forward to reading your well thought out post.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
haha, im sorry, but when i read the title of your post, "we are all want to be" ALL I could think of is "all your base are belong to us!!"

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

PTSD is not normal but a factor of life

I recently read somewhere (and to save hearsay I will be honest and say I didn't save that link but I d have another to back up my claim), that nearly everyone lives with a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, a disorder linked with chemical cravings and instability. May not be full blown PTSD but when you look at the symptoms generally, it becomes clearer and does offer an explanation to these kinds of thought processes as suggested by original post.

Read Symptoms Here

Here are the symptoms this topic suggests:

* feelings of detachment
* flashbacks to the traumatic event
* impaired functioning
* issues with family and other personal relationships
* memory issues
* nightmares and other sleep disturbances
* occupational instability
* trouble parenting or sustaining a marriage

Lets look at this list and think about it logically...

1. Feelings of detachment (think religions, search for meaning and feelings that something is missing, religions exploit this)
2. Flashbacks (Many of us have dream flashbacks to previous events of trauma, possible past lives, and what about the sub-conscious which uses replays of events to make choices on how to react again)
3. Impaired functioning (how many of us lack motivation, nothing we can do, I can't do that or this, so on)
4. Issues (well no need to even explain, we all have that one person we cant talk too in the family and often we find it difficult to even open up emotionally to one another)
5. Memory (what were you thinking or doing at 3, why do we block out parts of the childhood which are meant to be so joyous and free, why do we struggle to retain or digest new information)
6. Sleep (terrors, nightmare, we all get them, and sleepless nights due to worrying about bills and Christmas presents this year!)
7. Occupation (how many of us hate our jobs, it is not what we were meant to be doing, no freedom, slavery, 9-5)
8. Marriage (back to relationships, but how many divorces are happening these days like it is normal, we all rushed in too soon that sort of thing)

From my observations, that is 8 out of 8 and could be applied in some way to everybody’s lives.

Conclusion

We all been taken away from the source of oneness, we have been given identities by culture and we feel like that is us and we are it. I am Richard Bland, 24, male, white, 6ft 4, slightly overweight for my age, a bit of a geek, speaks his mind, so on and so on, BUT this is not me, this is what I have been told I am.

I think to myself what could of be so traumatic in life to make us all slightly miffed and on edge... the only physical thing I can think of is money, and in spirituality it would be the lack of balance and joy of being aware again of how interconnected we are to everything, ever. It is almost as if I was born and now I am stuck in this physical domain not of my control, which is traumatic!

Peace,

Waking Knowledge

Post #3 - More to come...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WakingKnowledge

Excellent a post that states a topic gives definition and applies that definition to today. This is a perfect example of the kind of things we should be reading on a forum. Well done and I look forward to your next post. Thumbs up and welcome.

edit to add ?

have you ever read emmanuels book series compiled by pat rodegast. you use a lot of the same wording and references.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WakingKnowledge

A couple of times now I have found myself making references to a book series called Emmanuel’s book one two or three.
It is hard as much as I would love to add many of the things in my post as a response to people who have not read these to understand.
But to this poster, the book often refers to the illusion of life the true self beyond the physical plain and the oneness that we all desire to return to, and he explained it elegantly in his paragraph.
To quote:

We all been taken away from the source of oneness, we have been given identities by culture and we feel like that is us and we are it. I am Richard Bland, 24, male, white, 6ft 4, slightly overweight for my age, a bit of a geek, speaks his mind, so on and so on, BUT this is not me, this is what I have been told I am.

Edit to add

I have a thread started about this book for those who have read the book.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If the laws are the only thing keeping you from hurting other human beings, or if the Law is the only thing you use to justify it, you are lost.

Fact is that the average Ego is so angry with the world for the torture it has endured though the flesh that it usually becomes the dominant force within a person's mind.

Most of us live in the lower realms of human evolution, where we only react to things with our 5 senses. Our Ego becomes a protective barrier to the things it has experienced in the physical realm. So it is obvious that the closer a person is to their own ego, the darker and sinister their thoughts become.

If you remove the Ego, which is the selfish side of us, a person is left with nothing but love and respect for all human beings. If you lack that love, then you are still living in the flesh, fear, hatred, anger in the moment. The world simply reflects back whatever is in your mind. Quantum science is touching this fact as we speak.

People suffering from hatred and anger or frustration should really look into vibrational meditation or methods.

When you make the effort to become enlightened, you will see that there is the Ego side and the Spirit side operating in the same brain. The more you see how evil you're view of your world is, the more you will see the lie that you've been fed your entire lives and throughout human history.

That's why I think enlightenment is the key to our human race evolving to the next level. But there will be many who will be unwilling to take responsibility for their emotions or accountability for their actions, these people will remain in the Mind of Hell. They wil lock themselves up in their own mental prison where everything around them and inside them, is sour and dark.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Great post I thank you for your contribution, and I agree with your logic, it not only mentions the science behind but the spiritual as well.
My hat is off to you. The topic of enlightenment and the true illusion that surrounds us as we see it through the minds (ego) eye is the primary topic and point behind the book series I have mentioned. Thumbs up great job.

edit it to add this:

I must admit I had not expected to see so many post of length, it is what I was hoping for and I thank you all for doing so.
I have seen so many threads around this forum with one liners and no thought just reaction, with no guild lines as to at what end.
I think a lot of people see this as a game to get stars and flags so they post one liners and a link to an article just to get them with out explaining there side of why they had posted it to begin with, or give there opinion on what they think is wrong or offer up any solutions on how to fix the problem.

So I thank you all, and I hope we can continue our discussions as they come up in the same manor.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I understand the point you are trying to make, but the way you stated it in the OP sort of made you sound a bit crazy.

And yeah I said we all fantasize about sleeping with women, but I never say anything about forcing them to do so. I've never taken advantage of a women ever in my life, even if I'm drunk as hell myself, I haven't used that as a reason to violate what I believe to be wrong. Thinking about raping people period is wrong, obviously we can't control our thoughts so yeah some times you may think about something like that by accident, but that doesn't mean you should start fantasizing about raping women now because of some thought that popped into your head. This topic is a bit hard for me as well because when I was 6 some guy tried to kidnap me, and God only knows what the guy would have done to me. Point is I fantasize about how I would kill some a**hole who is raping/molesting someone not about doing the act myself.

And once again, like I said, we cannot control all of our thoughts I understand that, I have OCD so I know very much how bad it can get especially for me. My mind will focus on some thought I find repulsive and keep coming at me with it, it's horrible but I have gotten better with it all because my thought process has changed a lot since my spiritual awakening.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I am sorry you faced a traumatic event early on in your life, and I agree with you just because a thought pops in to our head in no way does that mean we should act upon it. Or fantasize about it. I am glad to learn about your spiritual finding this could defiantly be useful for some one in your situation.

I would encourage you to stick around and read the post but not if they are going to hurt you in any way. But if you can approach each post with and open mind and not take anything personal I would love to hear your comments and about anything that comes to mind as this thread is designed to bring up many different topics and covering a wide arrange of discussions.

If we can help you in any way let us know, we are not here to hurt but to help.

Good luck and thank you for your post.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think all young men come to this realization after they become men and see how dominate we are naturally.

most feminist would use this as a reason for hating us. They fail to realize that most of us men develop a sense of loving, caring, and sense of gaurdianship that the world needs.

So deep down are we rapist and murders... yes.... but, just as easily we are caring and nurturing. Not like women, but just as much so.

Anyway... if women were capable and had the strength to commit rape and murder they probably would... have you ever seen women who have come from prison? have you seen the number of women who hit there husbands while us men just sit there?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicYahtzee

The woman in prison is another image that shows how the group mentality comes into play, they may have gone to prison for something small but once there had to comply with the norm for there environment, and its either get strong to survive or else.

And once they get out, it is hard to come back from that amount of violence to assimilate back into society, which is the main reason for repeat offenders. Our system is broke, but as of now it’s the best one around.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join