It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all want to be murders and rapist:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hi Donnie thank you for your post,
The paid hit man is a totally different story, the serial kill is not were we are going.
But I agree with you last totally most all other murders are done in the moment of rage, passion or is sparked in a gang slash riot situation.
Good post

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Nice job well said thank you for your post.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RancidCat

Rancidcat welcome and thank you for your post, I would like to dive a little deeper into your last paragraph.
First let me say I am in no way a child molesters advocate, and I to would love to kill these morons.

But now let’s have a level head discussion on your comments.

What makes a person sexually receptive? Some would say when they reach maturity. Ok so in a woman’s case would this mean when she receives her first period? If so just let me say my sister was born with her period. And this is not an un-common event. For a male is when he can ejaculate with live sperm to make fertile and egg? If this is so most males become sexually aware around 5 yrs old.

Age 12, interesting age to start with, if you read one of my other post I show were at 14 if you were not betroth to another you were considered and old maid. So you see it is the society in which we live that dictates the norm.

In most all states believe it or not consensual sex can be given by the two parties involved at age 14.
It is the parents in our society that would claim statutory rape. Not the two persons involved. As long as one of them usually the female is the consenting party. That may shock a lot of people but it is the truth.
It maybe unethical to have relationships with what we would call a minor. But that does not make it illegal.

Fyi, in one state until just a couple of years ago there was a law on the books, that stated up till the fourteenth day of life the parents had the right to kill that infant, because it was believe in the time the law was written that the infant did not become self aware until that time. And a young couple did just this, by accident or on purpose and disposed of the body in a dumpster. No charges were brought because of this law, but immediately after the event they put a temporary stop to that law, until they could have a legal vote to change it. You see at different times in our society different laws were in affect. As we grew as a society so did our laws. But that doesn’t change the thoughts we are all born with.

Great post thank you.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Melbourne thank you for your post.

I like your 2 cents and at this time don’t have anything to add.

Good job.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I am sure I have responded to most of you post in my morning opening remarks.

No we are not teens that I am aware of, and not we are not a bunch of sick’os either lol. Though some maybe.

I am sorry that we have upset you on this thread, but if you read all the post and my response you will see that is not our intentions at all we are talking about society and the changes that have come over time. What once was the norm is not allowed. But by changing laws does this change our natural minds just because some one said you can’t do that anymore? We abide by the law as written, and most of society comply but that doesn’t mean the second the law passed a new download is installed in the brain does it?

Take any issue you may disagree about, like say seatbelt laws, when that law passed did the very next day you started putting on your seatbelt because in the middle of the night you mind was updated to the new info?

No we change and grow as a society change the norms as we go, but natural instinct like you said yourself you will kill if it means your life or theirs. But if you are religious fully you can’t do that the Ten Commandments says though shall not kill. Is doesn’t go on to say well endless your life depends on it. I hope now you are starting to get the drift of the thread.

It is and honest well thought thread to encourage us all to take a look at the person inside, and not the person society sees.

But again thank you for your post and I am sorry if we upset you that was not my intent.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Great response I love it well said and spoken I hope to see more of you as we venture through the many branches that I am sure this thread will lead us. And I encourage you to make your response a little longer as to add to the over all discussion. You made several points and would encourage you to elaborate further on them. But I agree with your logic on the 99 and 1 percent. Just looking for more when you have time. Thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh yeah?

Rubbish...pure and simple. Amateur Psychology at it's worst.

The thought of rape and committing rape against someone, sickens me so much, i don't have the words to express it.

And no...i do NOT fantasize about rape and murder...never have done, never will. If YOU do or think it's perfectly 'normal' to fantasize about doing such things, i'd say you should consider a check up from the neck up, and soon...because i have to say, while we all have dark thoughts from time to time, fantasy about rape and murder is not a normal mental exercise.

Go see a shrink, and tell him/her that you fantasize about rape and murder...then say hello to the men in the white coats.

Blimey, i'd thought i'd read most clap trap on this site, a lot of it from me, but this takes the biscuit!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow this thread is a unessesary broad generalization of mankind. No i dont want to be a killer or a rapist nice try though.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hi spikey,
You apparently gotten the wrong idea, first I am not an psychologist nor am I studying the topic.
My intention was not to upset you, I encourage you to read all the post to better understand the flow of the thread.
At that time I will gladly discuss any questions you may have.

Thank you for your post and please do not take offense this is not a thread of hate against any group of people or there believes it is a look inside the actions of human nature and how over time the changes that were made to society from the once excepted norm.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola

Great response I love it well said and spoken I hope to see more of you as we venture through the many branches that I am sure this thread will lead us. And I encourage you to make your response a little longer as to add to the over all discussion. You made several points and would encourage you to elaborate further on them. But I agree with your logic on the 99 and 1 percent. Just looking for more when you have time. Thumbs up.

Somone wants me to post longer?!
Oh my.. oO

Thank you my friend, It is a pleasure to hold a reasonable discussion with someone. Rare here I think, recently.

I will check back, it's almost 1:30am here, I really must hit the sack, but again Thank you for the cordial reply!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I would certainly hope not, but that is not what the questions were. And we are in no way trying to make you into a rapist or a murder. I encourage you to read all the post and even the starter thread again with an open mind so you may better participate. But thank you for your response.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Either you are all little teenagers, or most of you are a very sad indictment of not only the human race, but the male race.

ALL? Did you read everyone's post, or just skim and assume everyone agreed with the OP? I sure as hell didn't agree with it. Many others did not as well.

Some of you seriously need some psychiatric help.

If you are a good person…you do NOT think of killing except in a situation where your life or someone else’s life is gravely threatened…you do not fantasise about it because you simply could not. Your mind would not work that way.

If any of you think of rape then you are sick little people who need help. Rape is about control, so you seriously need to be taken from society until you have evolved a little bit further. If you were a good person….the thought would NEVER even cross your mind…and if it did because of something that imprinted the thought, like TV, then that thought certainly would never stay there.
Better. Less generalizations. I agree.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

What you people didn’t agree with me I feel so hurt I thought everyone in the world agreed with me and I was the master mind of the universe the real no it all. I am saddened to hear the fact to the contrary. But I guess I have to get over myself, ok I am over myself now lol. Good morning argentus good to see you today my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

WOW so many great post this morning I will do my best to address each of them but I will say great job, all most all of you have well thought out your comments, most of us seem to be stuck on the rape thing. Ok the original question was if there were no consequences would you

No. I would not, regardless of consequences or the lack of them. I believe that most people willfully chose this category for themselves as well, and mean it.

But let’s say I am wealthy and in today’s economy I like your wife and want to make her mine, she may love you to death but I can give her all her dreams. How many of you think the woman would stay with there man? Especially if the rich guy was hot.
My Bride wouldn't choose your situation over the one she has, regardless of what shiny sparkles you presented her, nor would I. I suspect that our relationship is not as rare as you elude to. Why? I just happen to BE all her dreams, and she mine. It didn't happen by accident.

I agree with your entire post. I would only add that some are not aware of consequences of their actions, a smaller amount might not care about the consequences, and a still smaller sample seem having been born or evolved into a person that is entirely amoral -- completely indulgent of their whims without any regard whatsoever of any consequences.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I am glad to hear you have that special relationship with your wife as I do mine. I have known my wife for nineteen years and we have been married for fourteen this April. We have never cheated on each other nor would we ever consider it, we have gone through more than most losing a house almost ended up on the streets, and so much more but unfortunately not all people have that same relationship that we have been blessed with.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknotsNot every person that sees a hot girl and thinks "i want that" means they literraly want to go 'take it'.

I find it scary that people even consider these things to be natural, which is how you are describing them.

I totally agree. We may all have bad thoughts, but thinking that it is natural to want to act those things out (raping someone/murdering someone) is crossing the line in my book...

And yeah we have all thought about hurting someone, but like someone else said it was usually about hurting/killing a rapist or child molester. I know I would have no problem slitting some a**hole child molesters throat, that kind of stuff ruins lives in the worst way possible.

And yeah we all fantasize about women who we want to sleep with and such, but that's completely different than thinking "Oh damn check out that girl, don't you just want to go rape her!" If one of my friends said that they wouldn't be my friend anymore, and more than likely they'd have a black eye.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Some of you seriously need some psychiatric help.

If you are a good person…you do NOT think of killing except in a situation where your life or someone else’s life is gravely threatened…you do not fantasise about it because you simply could not. Your mind would not work that way.

If any of you think of rape then you are sick little people who need help. Rape is about control, so you seriously need to be taken from society until you have evolved a little bit further. If you were a good person….the thought would NEVER even cross your mind…and if it did because of something that imprinted the thought, like TV, then that thought certainly would never stay there.

I am a bit perturbed oneclick that you would quote part of my post and then follow it up with that. I don't think you understood at all, or made an attempt to understand my post. Read it again, especially the part you are citing, I am actually saying expressing the thought of killing and raping somebody is a bad idea. But I am at least acknowleding that these kinds of thoughts are present in varying degrees in human beings.

Please don't pretend you are some holy saint who has never had any thoughts or feeling on harming somebody and has not ever harmed somebody. You state yourself rape is about control, don't tell me you have never actually tried to control somebody and dominate them, consciously or subconsciously. As Jesus said once when the mob was stoning the woman for being a sinner, "Let he who has never sinned throw a stone"

Negative thoughts are a part of our human nature, we all have them, so lets not pretend that only murderers and rapists have them. Read my post again objectively, and you will see I am not at all condoning rapists and murderers, but rather looking at the deeper causes within the human mind that give birth to them and how we can transcend them.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Hi and welcome thank you for your post.

I do have a question I hope you can clarify this for me. First you say “we all fantasize about women who we want to sleep with and such”

I agree with that statement. No were will you find it word as they way you have in your next quote. First no one even in there mind would think I want to rape her. But they would think man I to sleep with that, or I would wonder what that would be like in bed. Your first quote admits that you to have fantasies, and endless someone is total drunk I don’t think they would say verbally any thing about the topic. But we are talking about the mind and how it works. How we all have natural urges we are born with it is human nature. But it is in our up bringing that keeps us civil and in control, as to not act on what the mind my think even if that thought was a passing one.

I hope this better helps you understand the post itself. Always remember these are things in our mind our fantasies, it is only the sick o of society that act upon those thoughts.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

If I could I would double star you for that reply well done and well spoken. Thumbs up.

Oh and after Jesus said that, a giant meteor fell from the sky and killed the person, Jesus looks up and said dad I wasn’t talking to you.

Sorry every once in awhile we have to add a little humor or we will all go nuts. lol

[edit on 10-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thanks again drmeola.

Your examples of how we can communicate truths in softer language is a valid point, and we are doing it all the time, but it is still inauthentic. If what we really are thinking is "You are boring me, shut up" and what we actually say is "I am not really interested in this topic, can we talk about something else" is simply a tempered version of the real thought and feeling, so it is unauthentic to some extent. Humans never really communicate what they really feel and think, they always play language games. But yeah, if you went around expressing your thoughts and feelings all the time in their raw form, it wouldn't be very wise. It is not even wise to do in the tempered form, because people can read between the lines and decode your thoughts and feelings. Most of us know when a woman says to us, "Let's just be friends" for example

So my point was that neither suppression or expression are the answers. It is not as clear cut as that. And this is why life is actually very difficult, very confusing, painful etc etc. Acknowleding that suffering is a very important step in growing up. Most of us do not, even pretend everything is OK, or construct elaborate facades to hide from this.

My point being my friend, although you realise that suppressing ones thoughts like rape and murder is not sensible, you should also realise that expressing those thoughts is not sensible either. Rather go to the depths of this paradox and you will find the answers on how to deal with them in that.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join