It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all want to be murders and rapist:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
First let me start by saying no I am not nuts lol. Ok maybe a little.

I am starting this thread because in time there will be a point.

Ask yourself how many times have you said “I am going to kill you” to someone? Usually joking.
How many times have you thought to yourself, man I want that, in reference to a hot chick? Or a guy?
And if there was no law against doing so, would you not take advantage of that?
What is your favorite kind of torcher?
Do you watch horror films? And silently think I wonder what that would be like?

See in the moment you can use imagination and have no consequences according to the law.
But cross that line, and act upon, your believe it or not natural instincts to do so. You have broken the law, and people will say how can some one do that? It’s not normal. I say it is, the difference is that person had the guts to act on his or her feelings.

The more we expose ourselves to viewing violence in any form, the more it becomes the norm. And the more we crave it, either in the news or by going and playing soldier. Take for instance in the beginning of the Vietnam War or Conflict what ever you want to call it, most new recruits when first faced with gun fire they froze up and could not pull the trigger in a timely fashion, main reason for this was they have never faced a person silhouette target or a real person period. So the military start to use human silhouette targets, and began inventing first player video games this improved the response of the new recruits immensely saving many soldiers life’s.

To this day the same holds true the market place is full of kill kill kill, blood and gore and we have, one become addicted to it, two starts enacting by playing with your friends fake sword fighting for instance.

This is an outlet for our normal nature that everyone is born with to protect our own. Go ahead and try to mess with a mother and her cubs. As we have become civilized those natural born feelings didn’t go away. So we needed a way to act on them. Be it some people go to a bar fight on Friday night, or slam dancing, just a good ole fist fight is the best feeling in the world and is totally natural.

But as laws change to restrain us from any sort of violence, we have nothing left but video games and or play with the big boys and there guns at war.

The feeling if admitted to ones self after going to war, is conflicted, one minute what a rush I killed ex amount of use any name except people or persons. Two they begin to feel bad about it because society says we should not kill. Grouping is natural; you need to feel safe and to do so means grouping with those of the same mind set. Whether that be in religion, or in war or any place that you exist. When others of not the same thinking joins they either have to come under the pretence of joining in as a part of the whole or they invade with there own personal agendas and this is what leads to hate crimes, terror, and violence period against outsiders.

So in a way I say I have respect for murders and rapist and even child molesters. Do I agree with there ways? No way in hell. Should they all be killed for committing such and act? Yes they should.
But wait that would give me gratification on seeing them punished, cool, but wait again gratification because we killed them. Then are we not in away acting our self in a murderous way.
Or could it be just jealousy that they did what I could only dream of doing?

This thread could go in 100 different directions. And I encourage that. Just trying for a minute to answer the questions posed openly and honestly, being honest with your self if nothing else.

My particular form of preferred torcher would have to be the RACK. It allows total control of the victim and can be use patiently or quickly to bring about what your goal is. So what’s yours?

And please don’t turn this into I am jerk, or nuts or any of that, I am speaking about human nature and its natural needs to protect and to reproduce.
To become a society of one, as in a group. And the problems of and outside invasion, be it from space or from another country or even from the boys club next door who have more members than your tree fort does.

Have fun with the topic and let’s keep it civil.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Also consider as a release of pent up energy or ambitions all those into bondage, role playing, horse clubs and the list goes on and on and on.
These of course are legal forms of sexual and other energy release mechanisms, and most are satisfied with it, but again it is just another avenue for people to take to nurture there inner nature.

And how many repeat offenders or cereal killers progress, because once they get the taste for blood or dominance over another they cant stop.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

See in the moment you can use imagination and have no consequences according to the law.
But cross that line, and act upon, your believe it or not natural instincts to do so. You have broken the law, and people will say how can some one do that? It’s not normal. I say it is, the difference is that person had the guts to act on his or her feelings.

Is it really guts or is it that most rapist and killers could care less about the consequences? Cold blooded as cold blooded can be.

So in a way I say I have respect for murders and rapist and even child molesters. Do I agree with there ways? No way in hell. Should they all be killed for committing such and act? Yes they should.

They get no respect from me. Mainly because they made a choice to cross the line.

Them having guts to do something horrific that others won't doesn't equate to respect in my book. Really having trouble believing that you would have some kind of respect for these people, especially child molesters.

Lord help the person who ever tried something on my daughter.

My particular form of preferred torcher would have to be the RACK. It allows total control of the victim and can be use patiently or quickly to bring about what your goal is. So what’s yours?

I will admit I have thought about ways how to torture, but it is usually about what I would do to rapist, killers, and child molesters.

Take for instance in the beginning of the Vietnam War or Conflict what ever you want to call it, most new recruits when first faced with gun fire they froze up and could not pull the trigger in a timely fashion, main reason for this was they have never faced a person silhouette target or a real person period. So the military start to use human silhouette targets, and began inventing first player video games this improved the response of the new recruits immensely saving many soldiers life’s.

You said it, to save soldier's lives. War is kill or get killed.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

As I read back my post I was afraid that was going to spark some issues so let me clarify I do not respect them, but couldn’t come up with a better word, like I had said I want them all dead rapist murders and child molesters alike.

but out their some were there are respected, just look at women who flock to murders in prison.

also if you have a better word for me to use i would gladly do so.

thank you for your post and i will address it further.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have never ssaid those things, but all people fantasize about those things. It amazes me that people do not understand this.

All males and females, priests monks, all have bad thoughts. It amazes me that people think no one has bad thoughts and if they do, they will act them out.

I just think humans are beyond stupid in the region of thoughts and understanding another.

Not one person can understand anothers thoughts, fact.

this is why thoughts crime does not exist, fact. My life was ruined on this rubbish, but all people think bad things, and it amazes me how many people do not understand, just because you think something, does not mean you want it.

On this topic, people are beyond stup1d, and i should know.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think there is a definite line between having those type of thoughts, and the inclination to actually act upon them. Forget law.

Not every person that sees a hot girl and thinks "i want that" means they literraly want to go 'take it'.

I find it scary that people even consider these things to be natural, which is how you are describing them.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

We are all want to be murders and rapist:

let’s keep it civil.

Given the sort of folk we are all, I hope so, but do you think it is possible for us?

If it is possible for us to comply with your instruction, then do you suppose that is because the law deters us from acting out our secret urge to be uncivil to you?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I would like to understand your statement of “I will admit I have thought about ways how to torture, but it is usually about what I would do to rapist, killers, and child molesters.” Is it because you hate and would like to see them suffer under our laws? Or is it that you yourself want to enforce the torture for there wrong doings?

This is just friendly debate please take no offense by what I say I am just trying to get you to be honest with yourself not with me.
And if I do offend please accept my apologies.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eight bits

I know from my own life, it has nothing to do with the laws of man, that stops me as a person. Thats not to say this is not the reason for alot of people.

But if something is wrong its wrong, and i think alot of people do not understand right and wrong, and i think thats the reason the world is rubbish.

But i also say let the world have its scum, if you want to do evil, thats your thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

This is just friendly debate please take no offense by what I say I am just trying to get you to be honest with yourself not with me.
And if I do offend please accept my apologies.

I am not as well educated as I would like but I do enjoy in a friendly debate manor discussing all issue of society, all I ask of anyone is to not allow your emotions to bad mouth another post, but to step outside of the box and think of the bigger picture.

As far as uncivil to me goes, I am just a writer interest in others opinion, I come from a long line of law enforcement personnel, and I have never commit any such offenses nor do I belong to any such web sites. So there is no need to hate me, or to direct your anger or other emotions at any one.
Does this make sense.

my bad that reply was for eight ball sorry

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh yes but wrong in whose eye’s, it use to be except the world was flat. And to speak out other wise, well let’s just say there would be a problem. It is our upbringing whether a religious influence helps to keep us at peace in seeing the write from wrong. Today’s wrongs are or could be tomorrows rights.

edit to add this,

Or back in the day if you weren’t married by the age of 14 you would be considered and old maid, that is the time period we get that expression from.
But today 14 you better still be a virgin.

See how over time things do change to suit the masses.
With that thought is it not excepted by some not all that a particular leader took for his bride a six year old and consummated this marriage at nine. Is this to become the new norm? if the masses want it?

Or as in biblical days old testament they also had more than one bride, as like the Mormons, LDS, branch still try to allow more than one bride.

i will stop and wait to hear from you. but i think you get the idea

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Ask yourself how many times have you said “I am going to kill you” to someone? Usually joking.
How many times have you thought to yourself, man I want that, in reference to a hot chick? Or a guy?
And if there was no law against doing so, would you not take advantage of that?
What is your favorite kind of torcher?
Do you watch horror films? And silently think I wonder what that would be like?

Thanks for the clarification.

I have thought about killing people, but the intent, desire, or will to carry out such threat is really not there. It would take something drastic, like a molester hurting my daughter to make me cross the line.

I don't care how fine the girl is, I would never take what isn't willingly given. I might fantasize, but to destroy or hurt another person just for my self pleasure just doesn't play well with the way I see life.

I don't have a favorite way of torture.

I will admit I have thought about ways how to torture, but it is usually about what I would do to rapist, killers, and child molesters.” Is it because you hate and would like to see them suffer under our laws? Or is it that you yourself want to enforce the torture for there wrong doings?

Sometimes I hear stories on the news that just break my heart. Let's just take a woman getting raped. With so many women out there given it away free, why does one feel the need to rape?

I start to think what if that was my daughter or sister. It ticks me off and I start to think about the things I would do to that person. I can't say what because I respect ATS rules but I think you know what I mean.

Can that thought be turned into reality? Honestly, if that was my daughter or sister it probably could. Maybe it is because the justice system is too lenient on those who deserve severe punishment.

I watch horror films but for pure entertainment. Have no intention of doing or for that fact experiencing the real thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Great post jam321 that is exactly what I am looking for, and I agree with totally thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Rapist, I can't or never could do it...

Murder someone... now that's a different scenario.

Like the previous poster said, it would have to be something like the rape of my child.

Having said that, there are times when I honestly feel the sociopath come out in me. I have a bad temper and in a parallel universe, I could see myself lurking in the night with an 8" blade.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hmmm.. interesting indeed.
In my opinion of course, I believe this is all based on limits. But before I jump into that, let me cast my vote.

Rape, i find both horrible and .. well... not sure i can be brutally honest without a few beers in me heh. I might pass this one because I haven't had many stray thoughts on that subject matter.

Murder: this "was" or still is a thing I think about at times. Death is always a thought on our minds sooner or later, be it our own or anothers. I believe it depends on a few factors in this day and age vs. no law. If all of a sudden we were stripped of all governing bodies and no one enforced anything.. we would see a lot of death - from those who are deranged, curious, in self-defense, scarcity in resources, etc... Rape would ensue between those lines of murder.
I am trying to make a point where there is none really.
Short answer : Have I thought about killing someone? Yes... Could I do it? maybe (depends on the situation we are talking about... everyone for themselves survival/self defense vs. now) .. and Would I do it? Probably not, unless I feared for my own life or those around me. But I do believe part of it is how you view this world... how we are raised... it is definitely nurture over nature on that one psychologically I think. We are raised to not do things in fear of punishment or reprisal. We learn not to do things in this manner.
Those who are deemed "cold-blooded" might have a few loose circuits, have orders to, or just don't value life in anyway/curious.

Well.. thats it, for now - I will keep it short ish, but I will defend my opinion because it is Mine . I might prepare to get blasted... lol.. a verbal murder !?!? Oh no.. I just made up a future law that may be punishable! Bloody p/c... hehe

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Lots of people immediate reaction would be let me at them I will kill them myself. But could you real, I see your signature and assume you are military back round like myself, and yes I have three kids myself my youngest is my daughter. Most of us with military experience could answer this quickly and honestly without further thought.
But I ask the regular person, since there would be a cooling down period before let’s say you were giving the legal option to kill the offender yourself since the harm was done to you. Could you really do it?

And please star and flag to keep the thread alive thank you.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GioTheGreek
Rapist, I can't or never could do it...

Murder someone... now that's a different scenario.

Like the previous poster said, it would have to be something like the rape of my child.

Having said that, there are times when I honestly feel the sociopath come out in me. I have a bad temper and in a parallel universe, I could see myself lurking in the night with an 8" blade.

Nothing about being a sociopath has anything to do with murder, or wanting to commit murder.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well Captain... I speak 4 languages. English wasn't my first! Sorry for the wrong word selection.

But I did come across this...

*Other Related Qualities (Sociopath):

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world
---------------------------------------------------------

Surely murdering someone could become a reality if you possess these qualities no?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Choiseul

Lol that was great I loved the last part the best about a future law, great job. Thumbs up my friend

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

That list you posted is dated and inaccurate. I work with sociopaths, I should know. It is merely anti-social disorder. Beyond that, there is very little TRUE definition.

Being a sociopath doesnt lead to murder. It allows the person to convince themselves that its okay. Narcisism, depression, delusional disorders...these are the types of things that LEAD to murder.

Note: sorry, not trying to derail the thread, just wanted to clarify that.

Edit to add: What you are describing are predators with sociopathic or narcissistic tendencies.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by captaintyinknots]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join