It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences of the NWO's rise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Explanation: I am of the mind that we are already in the grasp of a World Controlling Government of sorts. It is a government that is smart enough to allow people the illusion of sovereignty through the use of puppet governments which are forever acting out the often deadly pantomimes of modern statecraft and warfare in the interest of hiding and protecting Their Power.

As a result of this belief, I am not especially concerned with the signs that a One World Government is coming. I truly believe it is already here, has been for decades, and is largely irrelevant to my life.

That said, I have a question for my fellow ATSers who are fearing/"fighting" the rise of the NWO.

What do you see as the personal consequences of the advent of a One World Government? I'm asking about the prospect of specific impact to your day to day. What would they do to YOU and (perhaps more importantly) WHY?

I think that this kind of dialogue is important to better define/understand the perceived threat. I am open to having my mind changed about the viability of the NWO threat and I think that taking NWO from a vaguely motivated Bogeyman to a well defined agenda (beyond "Sieze Control of EVERYTHING!!") can help further the cause of awareness/resistance.

Fire away.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
LOL, Are you serious about all of what you wrote here? Can you not see that living in an nwo world would be one giant hamster cage? RFID chips were invented back in 1932, and now are being perfected for human usage. I am sure you are well aware of this since you seem to be up to date on the other nwo crap?

Every day living in the new world order would be no more american dream, for the gov't would control your earned income because if you remember, Obama said that the wealth needed to be spread around! I take that statement to the effect that we're all going to be working for the gov't for the same wages. This is being showcased with the bailouts. Once the gov't controls the money, it controls the labor also.

Groceries will be controlled by how many people are in your household and raising your own garden will be limited also thanks to the passing of the hr-865 bill. Need I go on and on here any further?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by thewind]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by thewind]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Okay, so here is my next question: Why? Taking these measures would, in fact, weaken control on society because it would breed contempt and give fuel to a resistance that is currently little more than fantasies on the part of those itching to fight some Great Menace.

As to the "Big Hamster Cage" argument. Is that really SO radically different from the way things are now. The deck is stacked and in order to really advance in this world you need to prove yourself useful to someone wielding more money and power than you. Sure, the dystopia you describe would be far more explicit than the subtle caste system we have in America today . . . that is why They would never go that route: it would lead to revolution.

Furthermore, I don't quite see how the situation you describe would improve the situation of The Powers That Be. After all, they are only concerned with themselves. They don't care about the poor, beyond wanting there to be enough of them to keep the middle class scared and grateful.

So with these notions in mind, Why would the NWO take the measures you describe?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ever see the movie The Running Man? Yeah...that.

top topics

join