It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Undercover Video at Planned Parenthood - 12/09/09

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by calstorm

Ypu must actually like reading the papers and seeing the horrible things that happen to unwanted children. I dont. Get off of your high horse.

Just because you choose to stick your head in the sand and not see what is out there don't accuse me of glorifying abuse to children.
You have no interest in protecting children or YOU WOULD MAKE YOURSELF AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING to real live babies and kids.
If you were standing in front of me I would slap your face.

To rusethorcain
Look up there... i dont see your name anywhere. Are you in special ed? Get your butt off of your shoulders.

Edit: How many other screen names do you have?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

If that was aimed at me, you should know that I am an advocate of foster care reform and dedicate my life to ending the abuse of children in FOSTER CARE! Where most abuses occur. The very same agency designed to protect children.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Don't forget the strippers. Best line I have read in months. Took that hammer and hit the nail on the head. Thanks. That made my day.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

It is considered a pre-existing condition. I am so very thankful for the care I was able to recieve when I very much needed it.
I was also working at the time, but insurance was not offered by my job, so its not as if I was sponging off the system.

In our state health care is available to all women that are pregnant and children under 18 on either a free or sliding scale basis. Thank goodness!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The point is not whether abortion is moral. This is a matter of doctors (who took the hypocratic oath) LYING and falsifying medical facts. This is a clear violation of informed consent and that clinic, especially the doctor, should be shut down.

Women die from complications of abortions more frequently than childbirth and that is mostly because of shady doctors/clinics or home abortions.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in a person's right to choose. However, I also know that a fetus IS a baby and science is proving more and more every day that a fetus can feel, respond & is affected by external stimuli from a very early stage. Their brochures need to be updated to include this information and be the FIRST thing handed to these women.

How in the heck is it informed consent when a doctor flat out lies to a patient (who supposedly doesn't even know what a fetus or embryo is)?!

If doctors can get away with lying about this, then how about:

"Yes, Mrs. Jones. This vaccine is safe and required by federal laws."

"Yes, Mrs. Jones. This cancer treatment will make you feel nauseous, but the cancer will kill you faster if you don't take it."

"No, Mr. Jones. The risk of your loved one dying is greater if we do not perform this expensive procedure."

"Mr. Jones, your child has autism and needs these meds, but don't worry about the liver or kidneys shutting down. That is rare."

What is next? What ELSE are we being lied to about by medical doctors?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Some of my best friends are doctors. I can assure you they are not sitting around planning mankinds demise. There are unscrupulous individuals in every profession.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

uhhh...well good for you (certainly you are a much needed valuable person) but I do believe that post was directed to MessontheFed...at least that is what it said IN IT
Here is what I copied just now, and has been there all afternoon because I refused to return to the infuriating post...note the last line...

Just because you choose to stick your head in the sand and not see what is out there don't accuse me of glorifying abuse to children.
You have no interest in protecting children or YOU WOULD MAKE YOURSELF AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING to real live babies and kids.
MessontheFed: If you were standing in front of me I would slap your face.

....so let's quit with the name calling since I am trying my best to be nice...don't blow it for me.

IMMEDIATELY after submission and realizing you MIGHT think it was to you though you will see it is to the thread in general...
I EDITED IN THE NOTE MAKING IT CLEAR IT WAS TO MESSONTHEFED

...that's ok

[edit on 9-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OK no problem, I just wanted to clarify just incase. I couldn't tell for sure. I also sent a U2U apology to the OP for derailing the thread. I tend to get get overly emotional about this subject.

I think a law needs to be passed that some how ensures that woman considering abortion know all the facts before they make that decision.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

I'm not talking about all doctors (I'm one myself - Ph.D.). I'm talking about the doctors in every specialty to who LIE to patients for their own profit and personal agendas. I was pointing to the broader spectrum so people think beyond abortion doctors and generalize it to all health care.

There's a bigger picture here and just focusing on abortion misses the point of what informed consent really is and that it applies to all fields of health care (including mental, dental, optical, etc.).

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I am strongly pro-choice.. but if they have to coerce women into having abortions thats making that choice for them. It is like some clinics and pro-life groups are having a tug of war over who can bully women into aborting or continueing a pregnancy.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Does this make sense? A minor in a public school cannot receive an aspirin without parental consent. A minor cannot get her ears pierced without parental consent. Yet these people (such as Planned Parenthood) can perform an invasive surgical procedure on a minor girl without parental consent!!!! Planned Parenthood receives millions of dollars from the government and how are they allowed to proclaim themselves a .org ( non profit designation)??? Look it up for yourself. Planned Parenthood makes millions of dollars in profit by giving the death sentence to an innocent child. Death because of her place of residence - her mother's womb.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Does this make sense? A minor in a public school cannot receive an aspirin without parental consent. A minor cannot get her ears pierced without parental consent. Yet these people (such as Planned Parenthood) can perform an invasive surgical procedure on a minor girl without parental consent!!!! Planned Parenthood receives millions of dollars from the government and how are they allowed to proclaim themselves a .org ( non profit designation)??? Look it up for yourself. Planned Parenthood makes millions of dollars in profit by giving the death sentence to an innocent child. Death because of her place of residence - her mother's womb.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join