It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK royal family, reptiles?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
skunkworks would soewhat more appropriate for this thread! the royal family are absolutely, definitely not reptiles. 100%. who comes up with this #$&*?!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MUDDYFOX

You should actually look for Arizona Wilder's 2 major interviews, one by David Icke. She is a
survivor with memories of high level occult practices by the elite that involves the reptilian factor. According to her knowledge (knowledge also shared by Montauk surivors, which you can research) the race of humans that fled from Mars after being pursued by the reptilians were found by them on earth. This bloodline from Mars (human race there) is the bloodline of the elite by the way, which they have preserved since ancient times, Sumeria and Babolyonia, and they have the stuff reptilians are interested in using, some kind of compatability that enables easy takeovers. Which is what their trip is, to infiltrate the leaders and thus become the new landlords of this section of space.
If you research occult survivors, often in mental institutions or under pscyhiatric care, they are consistent in mentioning reptilian transformations.

This is perhaps one of the best quick explanations involving one of the big names in Arizona Wilder's accounts, whose own public words are very suspicious:

www.whale.to...

But now the author and lecturer, Stewart Swerdlow, says that he also witnessed human sacrifice and blood drinking rituals at the Montauk mind control centre on Long Island, New York, in which Sir Laurence Gardner played a major role.

Swerdlow is the author of five books, The Montauk Project: The Alien Connection; The Healers Handbook; As You Sow, So You Shall Reap; Healing of the Mind; and The White Owl Legend. He says he was a victim of the now extensively documented mind control operation at Montauk Point from the age of 14 in the early seventies. He was one of the so-called "Montauk Boys".

He has never named names before, but has now chosen to talk to me about his experience of Sir Laurence, who has gained fame in recent years on the New Age and Holy Grail "circuit" for his books claiming that the Merovingian bloodline is the bloodline of Jesus. His best known works are Bloodlines of the Holy Grail and the Genesis of the Grail Kings: The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus....

Sir Laurence claims that the dragon bloodline, which he connects to the House of Stewart, has the right to the British throne and indeed that these bloodlines have the right to rule in general. According to him the senior legitimate descendant in this line is HRH Prince Michael Stewart, Count of Albany, although the background to this guy is being increasingly questioned and there are claims that he has invented the title....

Sir Laurence also talks in positive terms about the drinking of menstrual blood, or "Starfire", which, interestingly, was the Illuminati code name of Arizona Wilder, the "Mother Goddess" who conducted sacrificial rituals for the Illuminati in a mind-controlled state (See Revelations of a Mother Goddess and The Biggest Secret). You can read at length what Sir Laurence is claiming on this link:
(Starfire Article: www.geocities.com...)

Google the Queens Golden Jubilee. You will find a youtube video, and the royal page about it. But the short form is that at her jubilee she was presented with an unusual gift, a solar system that expanded out of a box (one that isn't ours) and a childrens choir singing: Rani - Queen of Stars' www.royal.gov.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
there are no reptiles......all these fantastical species such as they,the gray,arachnids,nordics are nothing but disguises for the true "aliens" who arnt really aliens at all ,there from earth,just not there here and now.
and there mission is to depopulate humanity whilst abiding with galactic law ,ie not killing humans directly.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Actually with all theories, and this is one of them, there are only opinions to offer. It is not a
factual statement to say that about reptilians or greys. Research in the matter of greys, including many diverse individual and credentialed testimonies says otherwise. Therefore I don't share your opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

what i am saying is that they are all real but they are all artificial ,they are created as a disguise for who and what is really behind it all.

like if i were to create an army of crab like robots and use them to mess with poeple,everyone would think" crab robots are taking over the world".....when infact it is me.

there are multitudes of so called alien creaturs,i guarantee you 99% are engineered shells for the purpose of disguise and dinsinformation,programmed nothings who serve the true power behind All of It.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I agree with you in this respect, what is being told is obviously an altered version perhaps. There is something operating behind all of this. Nonetheless my family has unwilling experience with greys and I know from all the accounts studied reptilians exist. Just how and why remains a mystery. However, in my opinion the bloodlines are connected to all these things however.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reptilians? nope

evil murdering ****s? definately

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the royal family is reptilian and the queen is the royal reptilian mother

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

ONE NAME A L E X COLLIER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
there could be some truth in this, im gonna have to look into this. firstly reptiles need sunlight and warmth , we never see the royals out unless its sunny---theres never been a winter royal wedding!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is such an idiotic topic

It's grabbed the imagination of those who'd rather wallow in nonsense than simply get on with their lives

Reptiles. On the strength of David Icke. David Icke who is ---- who exactly ?

David Icke who claims he heard this nonsense from a couple of women who said they were sex slaves who'd seen members of the royal family eating babies, drinking blood and turning into reptiles

I thought this stupidity had died a natural death years ago, but no, people want it to be true so they keep on fantasising about it

David Icke was a footballer cum tv personality. On the strength of the idiotic reptillian claims, he became a household name --- and lost any credibility he might have garnered into the bargain

Now, the suggestible claim to see reptillians everywhere. They post their nonsense on Youtube. And even though their claimed reptillian footage is clearly faked or the result of a glitch in the video, other suggestibles claim to see Hillary Clinton's and Daddy Bush's eyes 'turning to slits' in the grainy and obviously manipulated video clips

sigh

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MUDDYFOX
can somebody explain to me why there are theories that the royal family are reptiles?

You should read david icke, if you do not know of him yet, i have ebooks if you want.
the best for me was (the biggest secret). If you want you can u2u me and send me your email will
send you the books.

edit on 11-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

a lizard bet.
elisabeth.

edit on 11-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have my own theory about the Royal Family...

I was looking at the new £1 coin today and noticed something strange that really got me thinking...

The Queen wears a crown on one side, but on the other A DIFFERENT CROWN is filled with different plants (representing the countires of the UK). It seems strange to me that TWO CROWNS should appear, one in the image of the Queen, and once again with all these plants. It got me thinking, what if all the theories that the Royals being reptiles are wrong???

What if the Royals are actually SENTIENT PLANT CREATURES???

Think about it! All the ROYAL GARDENS out there like Kew and Highgrove. There's a ROYAL HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY, and Buckingham Palace is surrounded my gardens and parks. WHAT IF THEY NEED TO BE CLOSE TO FLORA AT ALL TIMES TO MAINTAIN THEIR LIFE-FORCE?

Why else would they use plants on the coin – and the crown!? Seems strange not to use the animals or a map. Also, dead bodies make good compost, and we all know they must have a big collection of those...

OR MAYBE the fact that it's a different crown to the one the Queen wears means the Queen is being CONTROLLED by plant-people? New coins = new world order maybe?

I've done some scientific research too, and it's all checking out – top scientists are detecing consciousness in plants:
www.th... eguardian.com/environment/radical-conservation/2015/aug/04/plants-intelligent-sentient-book-brilliant-green-internet

www.psychologytoday.com...

veganrabbit.com...

Anyway would love to hear your thoughts on this, thanks a lot!

Tim

edit on 25-10-2017 by timothyfoyle because: Wrong URL in link – sorry!

edit on 25-10-2017 by timothyfoyle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join