It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK royal family, reptiles?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
David I. certainly did not start the oral Histories or the Dogon Tribe.
This Tribe has an oral tradition of Reptiles from space.
Sirius to be exact.
The Dogon tribal traditions included facts like: sirius is a Triple star system.
This was recorded by anthropologists decades before modern astronomy was aware of this

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Mr. David Icke is a buyer--- he buy the empty brains.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hi to all of you. To Daelume!
The Queen of UK, the king of BEGIUM and the king of BULGARIA are not
Habsbourg but COBOURG-GOTTA .The Austrian family are HABSBOURG---
big diference ---boy!
Second--Mossad work whit a ''semites''--EBE and not whit Dracos.
Terzio--lettre ALEPH--your blaze have not a green color but VIOLET!
THANKS for attention.

chapo

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What a load of old tosh! This is interesting never the less, but it seems totally ridiculous anyone would make such a claim as 'the royal family are reptiles'.

Grays are more believable to me than these reptile creatures. Shape shifting and NWO, controlling our governments and having representatives such as President Bush and Tony Blair being prime examples is insane.

That is my opinion anyway, believe as you wish.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Regarding shape-shifting.

It does seem fantastical, but if reality is just an illusion, those who know the 'rules' of the illusion, can surely bend, or break them?

See this thread in the 'Science & Technology' forum: The Matrix may be reality

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thao
What a load of old tosh! This is interesting never the less, but it seems totally ridiculous anyone would make such a claim as 'the royal family are reptiles'.

Grays are more believable to me than these reptile creatures. Shape shifting and NWO, controlling our governments and having representatives such as President Bush and Tony Blair being prime examples is insane.

That is my opinion anyway, believe as you wish.

Return to school boy!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
and why do i need to? explain, smart one.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Because if you are a kid from MOTHER ANGLIA YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

ALL. I don't put a question I put a" NOTA"! OK???

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nah, they aint reptiles they just imbred !! ( incert Deliverance Banjo here )

[edit on C:Wedocu09e9 by Opus]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapo

I asked why do I need to return to school and for you to explain it to me. I never said you posted a question.

I am not 'a kid from mother anglia', that makes no sense to me at all.

Just because I posted my opinion, you start insulting me. How very clever.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapo

I asked why do I need to return to school and for you to explain it to me. I never said you posted a question.

I am not 'a kid from mother anglia', that makes no sense to me at all.

Just because I posted my opinion, you start insulting me. How very clever.

Eh ,WELL , I don't insulted no one. I try to answer to Mr. MUDDYFOX

NO DRACOS ,GRAYS ,ORANGE , or even MARTIENS IN EUROPE !!!

Me ,I am EUROPIEN and yours story with a DRACOS IS YOUR

PROBLEM. DON'T PUT DRACOS ,REPTILIANS IN EUROPE PLZ! merci

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've red all the theories and few books of ICKE...sometimes, it's kinda weird what he says about shapeshifting, it's realllllly weird!But reptilians maybe exists...what about Dinosaures....they must be related
Any way I've found an interview with an officer working at a secret base and he saw GREYS and Reptilians at that base....

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

Here are some good links about all kinds of aliens abductions and ''witnesses''

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I can't believe that you believe in this!!

you guys are joking righT? you must be!

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Aye, read this article by candlelight, the interview with David Icke. He's mad I say but very interesting. Like when ya watch the movie Matrix as you awaken, arr. I feel better knowing I am not the only one crazy, auarh-aurh.
'Tis article made sense to me lad and lasses because I do believe in other plains. Blasted chips wilt not be planted on thee, all'em can kiss my stern and bloody wooden peg leg. Remember the sign thee bible speaks of...... I utter the thought of being swidled into thinking I need a chip for credit card use, for medical doctors to read me medical history, and whatever else. Blasted PIRATES!
'Tis was a good read about the reptiles as well, make one wonder of many things. I just hope I do not turn into one. I'd rather be myself, human flesh! Then I think about the generation after thee, what is their course for the future. Aye, blindness in common in 'tis world but some are awakening to the fact of who might be control'em.
Well, matey, in search of the truth on the high seas and may your souls find happiness, arr.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

can somebody explain to me why there are theories that the royal family are reptiles?

Queen Elizardbeth 11

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Alll I can say is how can an entire nation of people be subdued by this familly if they are not reptiles, like who died and left you God?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thing is Icke never just invented these 'claims', It's information through years of research all over the world where this type of thing crops up again and again. There's a lot of connections throughout various cultures and throughout human history of reptilian figures of power.

I'm not saying I believe it btw, it's just that people should dig a bit deeper before completely flogging off what seems to be too weird to be true.

There are many things to read and watch ( search Google video for 'The Sumerians' or the origins of human kind ) The Sumerian culture ran thousands of years ago, when space technology wasn't even thought of, yet they knew that our solar system contained even Pluto ( which wasn't ''officially discovered until the 1930's ) Anyway, in their culture they talk of a race of super beings called the Annunaki ( those who came from heaven to earth ) and interbred with humans creating a hybrid race. They taught them about our solar system amongst other things, where the human race originated and how we came into being. They had as much knowledge ( maybe more-so ) about our solar system than we have today, this was around 5 thousand years ago.

Even the Bible talks of this, reptilian entities are also often talked about as serpents in Biblical terms, or devils/demons in occultism, the current trend is to refer to them as aliens. yet they all are one and the same thing.

Anyway, what Icke is getting at is what I have very briefly drawn upon, that an alien race interbred with us creating our modern selves, we are the product of genetic engineering and hybridization. The 'bloodlines' which are commonly referred to, were a series of chosen people who were put into positions of power. Ironically, and this is true. These bloodlines can be bacjtraced through history, they are all related. Did you know for instance that George Bush is related to the Royal Family?

The reptilian race Icke talks of is called the Alpha Draconians - who according to a lot of people are the oldest race in our known universe, many billions of years old. They created many races - even what we know as the greys through genetic engineering and hybridization. There is a very interesting interview with a guy called Alex Collier ( its on Google video, just go there and type in his name ) A lot of what is talked about here is talked about there.

They believe there are at least 12 densities of existence or reality ( somethings in science with string theory are also suggesting this might not be the only dimension and only universe ) We exist on the 3rd density, what we experience is based on the limitations of our 5 senses, ok we know this right? But on a simple level, the human hearing range is accepted to be from 20hz to 20khz, does that mean sound does not exist outside of these frequency ranges? Of course not because it does. We perceive reality the way it is because that's the way our senses are 'programmed' but that does not mean that is the be all and end all of it.

Some of these so called alien beings exist in the 4th density, or 4th dimension and are able to use the 3rd dimension just as we are able to utilize 2 dimensions. This would explain the apparent sudden disappearance of 'UFO's' right out of the sky and other seemingly mysterious happenings. To make an example, take a piece of paper and imagine that paper held a universe of people all living and experiencing the 2 dimensional limitations of what they are existing in. Now if you or me ( from the 3rd dimension ) suddenly poked a pencil through that paper and then pulled it out, to them it would seem as if the pencil appeared from out of nowhere, then disappeared into nowhere again. But what's really happened is that it has gone out of 'range' for their senses to experience.

So this is the concept applied to alien beings for the most part, the draconians or reptiles are thought to be able to use that technology to manipulate and control us.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
all too funny - i suppose some people have to keep themselves occupied - shame on me for even reading this nonsense

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Daelume

The current Royal Family Windsors) in comaprison to the Lucy and Champagne families, (Windsors) are German tourists who've outstayed their welcome because nobody will take the throne away from them. The genuine line is Plantagenet, Richard 111 innocent, some of the better informed historians will tell you this. There is genuine royalty still living in London. Bloodlines go back to ancient Breton and Amourica. Many in Montreal refusing to speak English due to the betrayal.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join