It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK royal family, reptiles?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
can somebody explain to me why there are theories that the royal family are reptiles?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
lol..wtf i don't know!!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
wow im ruled by a reptile...

link   
When you start a thread it�s your responsibility to present the information not ours to supply it for you.

link   
and where did you hear this?

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Krisboton]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
MUDDYFOX,

I think it�s an interesting theory and would love to read more about it. Attempt to locate sources on the internet and include the links in your first post. If you do this it will allow ATS members to engage in a conversation.

Thanks.......

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
on channel 5 they had a documentary a while back about the top 10 conspiracy theories in the world.
i cant remember what number it was in the chart but David Icke refused to talk about it,saying that the show wouldnt give him a chance to explain it.
But i think he was just scared of haveing a "visit" from the men in black

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It is David Icke's theory that Alien reptilians have been manipulating humanity for thousands of years and have infiltrated the Governments etc of the world. A lotof it was to do with Princess Diana describing them as 'Cold blooded' and 'Reptiles' but others have come forward with even worse stories.

Try these for starters:

Reptile Windsors and Royal Insider

The Biggest Secret - An Interview With David Icke

Phenomenon - David Icke

David Icke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret - States that Icke has been the victim of disinformation

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Pisky, I've read some of Icke's stuff on the reptilians. That is the hardest part of his theories to swallow.
And, I've read Brian Desborough's book, They cast no shadows. He doesn't completely buy the whole reptile story.

Is ANYONE else out there, besides Icke, giving the reptilian theory believability? I know plenty of cold-blooded people and people with dead eyes, but no scales are showing.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I know plenty of cold-blooded people and people with dead eyes, but no scales are showing.

I've met the same type of people. I married one back in the 80's. But no, she didn't turn into a reptile although she did sleep with her eyes open once which scared the crap out of me !

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
It is David Icke's theory that Alien reptilians have been manipulating humanity for thousands of years and have infiltrated the Governments etc of the world. A lotof it was to do with Princess Diana describing them as 'Cold blooded' and 'Reptiles' but others have come forward with even worse stories.

Try these for starters:

Reptile Windsors and Royal Insider

The Biggest Secret - An Interview With David Icke

Phenomenon - David Icke

David Icke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret - States that Icke has been the victim of disinformation

Ive sussed it! Tony blair is a reptile!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

You watch that Mother Goddess video? I dunno what to think of ms Arizona, hell she has a freaking pr0n star name, imo.

I think david icke is on about a lot of other things, but until I see a 7ft reptoid wanting to battle me, I probably wont believe it. *goes for the eyes*

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
princes anne reminded me at..euh an alien horse !!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Their not, there was a program a few months ago about conspiracies and this was untrue. Its just someones crazy idea

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by infinite]

mrq

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I saw these tshirts, etc, for sale

here

that read "Bush is a Reptilian Shape Shifter"... which is funny by itself....
But...they're available in infant and toddler sizes!!

Can you imagine seeing baby pictures of yourself one day, dressed in a shirt like that?
"MOM! What were you thinking?!! Why couldn't I just have Bob the Builder pajamas!".

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
realy neat !
i was not aware bush was married to the queen of england

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Apparently they're all related - supposedly they all have Charlemagne as an ancestor. If Dubya was married to Lizzie, I'm sure Phil would have something derogatory to say about it.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well, according to my scientific knowlege, they're mammals. However, people believe (very few, I'd like to add) that a reptilian race is invading our planet. They can morph into other shapes, and any person in power who disagrees with their concept of what is right must have been replaced by one of these Reptoids.

Some are open minded enough to believe that all powerful figures are reptoids. After all, most powerful people are corrupt and have done shady things to get to their position of power (On this I agree). We all also know that humans, in general, will never do this, they will go after power or money as fairly and respecting one another on their attempted rise to the top
(that part I totally disagree with.)

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
However, people believe (very few, I'd like to add) that a reptilian race is invading our planet. They can morph into other shapes, and any person in power who disagrees with their concept of what is right must have been replaced by one of these Reptoids.

Pretty weird! I guess I would have found another bar to hang out at with fewer lounge lizards. People really aren't dumb enough to buy this reptillion thing, are they?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've never believe this whole reptilian conspiracy theory, altho I like to joke on the subject when I get a chance to.

IMO, it's just like believing that the earth is hollow. It's silly, and I don't buy it at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join