It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle website today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anyone looked at it today? What's the deal? Just a bunch of scripture on the front, no news, no nothing. Just this:

www.stevequayle.com...

Let Them That Have Eyes and Ears Hear and See the Word of the Lord Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. (Matthew 13:13-15)

Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you (Acts 13:41)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (2 Timothy 3:1-7)

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. (Luke 21:15-17)

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. (Matthew 25:1-13)

And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like? They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept. For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil. The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners! But wisdom is justified of all her children. (Luke 7:31-35)

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. (Proverbs 6:16-19)

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. (John 9:4)

News will resume tomorrow – please do not phone the webmaster. No additional information is available at this time.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Either:

A) SQ believes THIS IS IT, the beginning of End Times.

B) Hackers.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

What does this mean? Is he saying that this is the time for the King of Kings to return?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What I dont get(because I thought the same thing-that he thinks this is IT), is why would he put a disclaimer at the bottom saying the news will be back tomorrow and not to contact webmaster.

Seems like that would be your last worry if you really thought TSHTF.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Up there in Montana, where Steve Q & the community of his friends
have built their underground bunkers...

is pretty close to 'Ground Zero' of the new NorthPole
when the Earths crust slides to its new position
even as the magnetic poles reverse,
As a result of the Sun's magnetic dynamo discharging/arcing
~any-time-now~
in fulfillment of 2012 forecasts.

That's my alibi

[edit on 9-12-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If anyone heard Steve last broadcast, you would have heard amazing things to come SOON. Now Steve has been saying over and over and over some things that do not sit well, with people, after all, who wants to know the world is ending? Not many want to be awakened to the fact that there are Star-Wars -like- weapons out there...in short,he gets very upset at his emails which he looks at when he's doing the show.
He is a tired man. I listen to ALL his shows, so i know that he's been threatened, his family has been threatened to be disimboweled, has spooks in his backyard, and has also been the victim of several attempts on him.
He also has a 32 year old son who was never normal after a flu shot, which is why he is so passionate about this subject.

So, i have a lot of respect for him, and i know he cares, he REALLY CARES!!!

I hope he will be ok and come back stronger than ever. Lots of people miss and need him. I know I DO.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Exactly DG,my comps been down for a couple weeks and the first site I went to was SQs, I wanted to check the metals and his breaking news, and clicked out to verify the site was correct, lol, at least he plans to be back tomorrow, you know they have had a blizzard up there too today, so who knows, i am sorry to hear about his good fight meeting many obstacles.

I need his rock too DG he is a good man. He has much insider info.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Steve Quayle is one of my favorite web sites, I discovered it after reading his "Giants" book, that I highly recommend in case you have not read it. This book completely changed how I viewed scripture in the Old Testament and it gives archeological proof that the giants of the OT really walked this Earth at one time. When I saw the website my first thought was that it must be weather related. I know there are blizzard conditions there, so they are probably just trying to stay warm and keep the pipes from bursting in the cold. We should all say a prayer for Steve, I would be very sad if his website ceased existing. One of my favorite interviews is the one he did with David Flynn about Flynn's book "Temple at the Center of Time". If you are interested in Flynn's theories, you will enjoy this interview.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Antar, when he comes back, make sure you go to the archives and listen to his last show,
I was totally spooked, it was something else!!!!!
Its a 2 hour show with an ex military man. Holy crap!!!!!

I'll just give a hint that both of the men choked up at different times. :shk:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe the lights in Norway was "sign" to him that could mean several different things, not sure what his exact beliefs are but I've visited the site and figured he follows the Nephilim/Anunaki theory to some extent, so any sign in/from the heavens might be a trigger of emotional or literal actions of end of days being confirmed for him.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
it's a day later and the website is back to normal, no mention that I can find...

did Mr Quayle explain his actions?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

No explanation, but listen to his last 2 hour show!
and make some popcorn!

top topics

join