It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado cow mutilations baffle ranchers, cops, UFO believer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Okay look I grew up on a ranch in Northern New Mexico... not to far from the Colorado border... personally I've encountered three mutilations one on our land two on the neighbours land.. all three of those occured in the fall of 1986. and all within a 30 day time period..that's three in 50 years so it's not that common...

I don't know who did it, or why... but these three I was witness too all had one thing in common I never see mentioned... No Flies on the carcasses... there's always flies but not on these three...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Another controversial and baffling mutilation case. Precision removal of flesh and body parts, no sign of tracks, or struggle. No blood. Strange blue lights seen hovering in the area...Looks like all the classic signals for this ever-enigmatic phenomenon, which has remained a mystery for decades on end now.

Who, or WHAT is behind this?

Thanks for posting this DimensionalDetective.
it is just one of in the mean time countless cases of an as it seems worldwide phenomenon.

Originally posted by easynow
there is definitely something very strange going on with these mutilations. i have been following the storys for a long time and have seen or read just about all the theory's that have been presented as an explanation. i'm no expert of course but in my opinion it's either humans testing for radiation/poison levels

Hi easynow, I suppose that you meant with humans the military of course, but if they wanted to do those testings for radiation/poison levels, would it not be so much easier for the military to buy on a legal way cattle here and there in order to conduct their testing’s for radiation/poison levels without anyone even noticed anything?

And then, because real mutilations always happens at least under the conditions DimensionalDetective said here,

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Precision removal of flesh and body parts, no sign of tracks, or struggle. No blood.

and in some cases even it goes even further than that and because it is as it seems also a worldwide phenomenon, I am 100% convinced that it aren’t the military.

or it's some Alien species experimenting with the pieces and parts for some horrible agenda.

No doubt in my mind it is done by Extraterrestrial beings, but for what reason, I don’t know, one can only guessing.

Look for instance what Col. Corso said about it back then to Linda Moulton Howe, who have wrote a very interesting book “A strange Harvest” about it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f4c340435d5.jpg[/atsimg]

and posted many excellent articles about it on her website.
I can provide them if you want.

Before he died, Col. Corso talked to me in private about the many classified documents he had seen in Washington, D. C., when he returned from his World War II assignment in Italy. He told me that he had read with his own eyes highly classified reports dated as early as 1951 about animals found in several parts of the world with bloodless excisions and no tracks around them, not even the dead animal's own tracks, implying the mutilated animal had been dropped to the ground from the air. Col. Corso said classified government reports he read specified that the animal mutilators were “extraterrestrial biological entities.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/654f4cf49298.jpg[/atsimg]

U. S. Army Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso with Linda Moulton Howe at
50th anniversary event in Roswell, New Mexico, July 4, 1997.
Animal mutilations was such a sensitive and classified subject, Col. Corso told me, because the United States government was scared that if the public knew Something from outer space was able to pick up heavy animals in beams of light, remove tissue and liquids with instruments that cut with light and perhaps sound frequencies, then return the animals dead and mutilated to pastures - Americans, and the world, would panic. Also, the advanced technologies needed to be kept out of the hands of human enemies and developed and patented by American companies.

i'm undecided on those two choices because i have read about the unmarked black helicopter encounters but i have also read about some cases that involve ufo sightings. you would think after all these years somebody would have got something on camera that would finally put this mystery to rest. i think the only thing we can do is remain optimistic that whoever or whatever is doing this will make a mistake and get caught red handed (pun intended)

I suppose that the black helicopters are most likely the military that are aware of the Alien presence at the scene and checking things out.

Just my two euro cents.

[edit on 11/12/09 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 11/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
nm

[edit on 11-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

...where did I not quote one of your posts...?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

...where did I not quote one of your posts...?

Apologies in advance for the rather long reply here.

"...Simply by stating that aliens that can travel through space need to slice up a cow to see whats inside..."

At no time did I say that aliens that can travel through space need to slice up a cow to see whats inside.

"You say "they are amazing, they can cut meat like this!". "

No, I don't, and I have never said that.

"Saying this is "advanced" voodoo is wrong. "

I didn't say it was advanced voodoo.

"You're contradicting yourself... You're saying "we don't know who did this... But the aliens must have a good reason to do it!"..."

No, I'm not.. and I certainly did not say that.
I said; "...we don't know who's responsible or why they're doing it! and I definitely don't think that "they" need to slice up a cow to see what's inside. Jeeez. But they must have their own reasons for slicing up cows, or they wouldn't be doing it."

To clarify, I said "They", as in whoever is doing it.

"...apperantly some have a lot of trouble answering even though claiming to "own all the facts") that you do, and just because I question your "facts" and theories..."

At no time did I claim to "own all the facts", you have made up that entire quote.

"...If by raising a couple of questions you can't hold your beliefs..."

I never said I couldn't hold my beliefs, I never even hinted at this, though you have for some reason presumed this.

You have also accused me of doing it wrong, (presumeably investigating this from the wrong angle?) and I quote;

"..."you're doing it wrong". ..."

You have implied that I have stated that aliens must be responsible, and that I have made them out to be stupid, and I quote;

"Yeah, its calling them stupid. ..."

You have stated that you have better imagination than I do?? and I quote;

"...But I seem to have a better imagination..."

Where is the evidence for that? Or even the need to say something like that in the first place??

You have used unwarranted sarcasm several times, including;

"And in you case you didn't notice...the cow died."

Well, yes I did notice actually, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing the discovery of mutilated cattle corpses. (The clue there is in the word corpses by the way. (warranted sarcasm intended))

You have also completely ignored evidence which does not fit in with your own theories. Including the discovery of UV reflective paint on the animals, the fact that scavengers and predators (even flies) avoid the corpses, the worldwide nature of the mutilations and eerie similarities in the nature of these cases the world over. etc etc.

I personally think that it is completely uncalled for, and totally un-necessary for anyone to misquote other posters, and to attempt to ridicule them with sarcasm, not to mention actually putting words in their mouths (making up quotes, not just mis-quoting) for the advancement of ones own agenda or theories.

If anyone does not agree with another poster, that's absolutely fine. The forums are here for a reason; to allow us to put our own opinions and theories forward, and to debate these with others, in a mature, orderly fashion, in order to get closer to discovering the truth, thus denying ignorance.
It does not, in my opinion, give us the right to mis-represent another posters point of view.

I have asked for the MODS to give us an opinion on this, as it may be a slightly grey area in terms of the ATS T&C's, but if I am wrong, or out of order for bringing this up, then I will immediately apologise, and retract any statements that are proven to be so.

In the meantime, my apologies to the OP for going off-topic in order to answer Tifozi's question, regarding my accusations of mis-quoting!

Back On-Topic:
There is a brief, but excellent account of previous mutilation cases, with photos, in a book by Timothy Good, called "Alien Liaison - The Ultimate Secret" (Arrow Books, London. ISBN 0 09 985920 3)
In this account, the assistant clinical professor of medicine (haematology) and pathology at University of Colorado, health sciences center, Denver, is quoted (with regards to an autopsy of a mutilated horse) as saying;

"... most amazing was the lack of blood. I have done hundreds of autopsies. You can't cut into a body without getting some blood. But there was no blood on the skin or on the ground. No blood anywhere. This impressed me the most. Then inside the horses chest, I remember the lack of organs. Whoever did the cutting took the horses's heart, lungs, and thyroid. The mediasternum was completely empty - and dry. How do you get the heart out without blood?"

For me, the most important part there was "how do you get the heart out without blood?" There was NO BLOOD in the chest cavity! Incredible stuff.

G

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Perhaps interesting regarding the so called black helicopters which are often seen by the cattle mutilation and crop circle phenomenon.

These files have a free access on Linda Moulton Howe’s site.

Updated: Helicopter Intrusion on Guadalupe County, Texas Ranch.
- With rancher's comments and Earthfiles Viewer Replies

© 2006 by Linda Moulton Howe

"One tried to land by my cattle tank, but left when I approached. It had no number I could see.
My biggest concern is that they (helicopters) are scaring my cattle. I want it to stop." - John Cores, Rancher

www.earthfiles.com...

Deer Mutilation in Longs, South Carolina
Two Helicopters and Large, White Sphere
© 2007 by Linda Moulton Howe

“The deer was just lying there, except it was missing the two eyes,
the side of the cheek and the rear of the animal was completely cored out. No blood.
So, it was a very,very strange occurrence.” - Retired Broadcast Engineer, New York

www.earthfiles.com...

Updated Part 1: 1,033-Foot-Long East Field Wheat Formation
"Happened Within 90 Minutes."
Investigators presented video and eyewitness evidence at July 19, 2007,
press conference in Coronation Hall, Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, U.K.

"We were the first to reach the formation at 4 AM (July 7, 2007) after seeing a very bright flash of light. The wheat circles were raised 6 inches above the ground so when we stepped in, the plants crunched under our feet like we were stepping on delicate crystals." - Gary King, Cardiff, U. K. Paralegal

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77b0d7d79b66.jpg[/atsimg]

Black, unmarked Apache helicopter hovered above cameraman Winston Keech in the East Field formation on July 10, 2007.
Dark object to right of helicopter is unidentified.
Video image © 2007 by Winston Keech.

www.earthfiles.com...

Updated Part 2: Military Helicopters Over East Field Wheat Formation

"There was a terrible smell from the helicopter.
I can describe it as being a sulfurous smell – very powerful!
It made my eyes burn. I noticed half a dozen other people as well – they were quite severely affected. I saw one man throwing up into the crop.... and my dosimeter shot up very high between 300 and 500 ... which means get out of the place. It’s dangerous!"
- Andrew J. Buckley, U. K. Graphic Designer

www.earthfiles.com...

Military Helicopter Aggression Toward Red Sphere in U. K.
© 2006 by Linda Moulton Howe

August 17, 2006 Cherhill, Wiltshire, England - Two weeks ago at the Silent Circle Cafe in Cherhill, I met and talked with Kate Fenn about an encounter she and a colleague had with military helicopters, which seemed to be aggressively interacting with a large, red, glowing sphere above a crop formation in the Savernake Forest near Marlborough. The date was last year in early August 2005.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f990d8c35489.jpg[/atsimg]

Illustration with Kate Fenn for Earthfiles of the first two military helicopters in early August 2005, which moved aggressively above the 5-foot-diameter red, glowing sphere. Below the helicopters and the red sphere
was the 78-triangle fractal pattern (rings around triangle symbolize the complicated formation) in Savernake Forest wheat field near Marlborough, first reported on July 19, 2005.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
gotta love mutilation cases!

They can be explained by debunkers as a form of sacrifice by devil worshipers. easy enough right?

what i dont get is, the amount of cases involving cow mutilations, and they share some common atributes.

- Flesh removal with precision.

- Blood is always missing

- Blood is almost never found in the area where these cows are found

- Ufo's in the area.

- No animals go near the corpse, cow and predator alike.

I wish i owned a ranch or something, i would hook up some camera pointed at the fields, and see if i could ever catch something. If cow mutilations have been going on for years, why hasnt a slick farmer do what i just mentioned?

IM not saying this is all hokus pocus, just need more proof. I do think there is obviously something fishy when it comes to cow mutilations.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Alright, i'm very open to the possibility that these mutilations are done by E.T.s.

My question is

"Why?"

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

I can only posit a few possible theories...

Specific genetic tissue extractions to either achieve some some end result, perhaps to do with growing tissue in a lab of some sort?

Or

Possibly certain tissues being the only edible nourishment these beings can dissolve / uptake into their system.

Or

Testing genetic markers of sensitive tissue to see how the environment is effecting the planetary species.

This is, of course, assuming that it may be ET (or inter-dimensionals) behind these activities, which I am still on the fence about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join