It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado cow mutilations baffle ranchers, cops, UFO believer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Hi Millions!

I'm guessing that it was my posts you were referring to?
When you said; "...This claim that I read so often that the mutilations are done with a precision and technology that we do not yet possess is nonsense. Inaccurate nonsense like this just gives this field a bad name and makes it vulnerable to ridicule. ..."

I'm sorry if I've implied that we don't have the technology to do this.
In simple terms, looking solely at the wounds inflicted, I actually believe that we do have the technology.
But, I've looked at literally hundreds of these cattle mutilation cases, and every single one has had common features, including very precise incisions (for the removal of internal organs etc) and bloodless wounds, which appear to be cauterised to a very high temperature, as would happen with an advanced surgical laser. And the corpses are found in open ground, with no vehicular (or human) tracks, and many appear to have been dropped from a height (broken legs etc).
My previous assertion that the precision and technology is beyond our capability, is tied in with the fact that these mutilations are reported to have happened all over the world.
In other words, whoever is responsible for the mutilations, either has silent (or very quiet) helicopters operating the world over, and has advanced operating theatres, equipped with surgical lasers in all corners of the world. Or, they can operate with amazing precision, using highly advanced surgical lasers "out in the field" in mobile surgical units or from onboard the helicopters or other flying vehicles.
All of this without ever being seen.
I'm not aware of any human agency which could realistically achieve all of the above, so my best guess is that the mutilations, taken in context, are beyond our capability.

If you need external references to support the precise nature of the cauterised incisions, there are thousands of them out there.
Perhaps you could start at wikipedia?

Link to WIKI article

"A hallmark of these incidents is the surgical nature of the mutilation, and unexplained phenomena such as the complete draining of the animal's blood, loss of internal organs with no obvious point of entry, and surgically precise removal of the reproductive organs and anal coring. Another reported event is that the animal is found 'dumped' in an area where there are no marks or tracks leading to or from the carcass, even when it is found in soft ground or mud. The surgical-type wounds tend to be cauterized by an intense heat and made by very sharp/precise instruments, with no bleeding evident. Often flesh will be removed to the bone in an exact manner, consistent across cases, such as removal of flesh from around the jaw exposing the mandible."

peace
G

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It always seems that the same body parts are missing, tongue, eyes, reproductive organs, etc, what do these parts have in common? I don't know enough about biology to speculate what these parts may share.

Maybe they have a common link that has thus far eluded researchers and if a connection can be made between the missing parts could it point us on the right direction to figuring out why this is happening? If we figure out why, would it then narrow down who is doing it? For instance if we take A from the eyes and B from the tongue and combine it with C from the uterus we come up with D which is used for...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

I totally agree, that the key to solving this, lies with identifying why these particular body parts are of interest to the perpetrators.
What are they harvesting or looking for?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Blaine91555 has some interesting answers in this thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why are scavengers, maggots and ants impossible ?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi Gordi - thanks for the reply. There's a lot of reading for me in there, hehe.

I'm still not too keen on the 'harvesting' theory though. If whoever is doing this posesses any kind of scientific knowledge whatsoever (which they clearly do from their methods!) then they wouldn't need to mutilate cows an a one by one basis to get the chemicals or biological components that are being gathered. These chemicals could be manufactured and reproduced synthetically in a lab. Or cows could be bred specifically for the purpose.

No - whatever is going on here seems to require that the cattle be living in certain geographical areas. This is why I favour the scientific analysis method. For example, if nuclear weapons had been tested in a certain area 50 years ago, these experiments could trace the impact that this had on an animal living in that area at the time, then its descendents, and its offsprings' descendents, and so on...... giving us more a a scientific insight into what is going on. You couldn't duplicate this in a lab. (This is a crude example, but I'm sure you get the thread of my point).

And to Gordi - you seem to know what you are talking about on the subject - I'd be interested in hearing your favourite theories.

Thanks,

John

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

maybe not impossible but why would scavengers, maggots and ants all of a sudden decide to start doing this since the 60's and not before then ? (or did they ?)

Reports of mutilated cattle first surfaced in the United States in the early 1960s

The first allegedly strange death of livestock comes from near Alamosa, Colorado, in 1967.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
check this report.... obtained from the fbi via foia......

Cattle Mutilation FBI File [131 Pages, 6.13mb]

The material concerning the Animal Mutilation Project contains accounts of animal mutilations which were reported during the late 1970's. The FBI became involved when fifteen mutilations occurred in New Mexico. Various theories concerning the origins of the mutilations were explored by the FBI, including satanic cults, UFOs, pranksters, and natural predators. The investigation failed to identify any individuals responsible for the mutilations.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
this also might interest you.....

Originally posted by mcrom901

INTRODUCTORY SPACE SCIENCE - VOLUME II
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE ACADEMY

Edited by: Major Donald G. Carpenter
Co-Editor: Lt. Colonel Edward R. Therkelson

CHAPTER XXXIII
UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS

33.2 OPERATIONAL DOMAINS - TEMPORAL AND SPATIAL

Evidence of perhaps an even earlier possible contact was uncovered by Tschi Pen Lao of the University of Peking. He discovered astonishing carvings in granite on a mountain in Hunan Province and on an island in Lake Tungting. These carvings have been evaluated as 47,000 years old, and they show people with large trunks (breathing apparatus?...or "elephant" heads shown on human bodies? Remember, the Egyptians often represented their gods as animal heads on human bodies.)

www.cufon.org...

The geologist Thuinli Lynn told me about a discovery that is unknown to the western world.

During excavations in the “Valley of Stones” in July, 1961, Chi Pen Lao, Professor of Archaeology in the University of Peking, came across an underground cave system. At a depth of 105 feet he found entrances to a labyrinth in the spurs of the Honan mountains, on the south shore of Lake Tung Ting, west of Yoyang. He located passages that undoubtedly led under the lake.

The passage walls were smooth and glazed. The walls of one hall, into which several passages led, were covered with paintings. They represented animals, all fleeing in one direction, driven by men who held “blowpipes” to their lips. Above the fleeing animals, and this is the sensational part of the account as far as I am concerned, flies a shield on which stand men holding weapon-like implements which they are aiming at the animals.

The men on the “flying shield,” says Mr. Chi Pen Lao, wear modern jackets and long trousers. Mr. Lynn thinks that scholars have probably succeeded in establishing the date when the tunnel was built, but news from Red China only emerges sparingly and after long delays. The report of the “flying shield” and the men aiming at the animals from above at once reminded me of a museum piece which had left an indelible impression on my memory. It was the skeleton of a bison (Fig. 44), whose brow had been pierced by a neat shot, and I had seen it in the Museum of Paleontology in Moscow.

The original home of the bison was Russian Asia. The age of my fossil bison was dated to the Neolithic (8000 to 2700 B.C.), when weapons were still made by flaking stones, and the most modern weapon created in that period was the stone axe.

A blow with a stone axe would inevitably have shattered the bison’s skull, but under no circumstances could it have left a bullet hole. A firearm in the Neolithic? In fact, the idea seems so absurd that the experts could dismiss it with a wave of the hand, if it were not for the fact that the Neolithic marksman’s bison trophy is on show in Moscow.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

i smell a cover-up here..... but what do you guys make of it.... does anybody have any further details???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Who ever did this took such precision in what they were doing here. Surely they would have taken the same care when getting away and getting rid of their tracks as they left. No mystery there as far as I'm concerned.

So that only leaves two options:

1) Some sick sadistic lunatics doing crazy things.
2) Some government/agency doing crazy research.

The world IS full of weirdos, let's not forget that.

It would be interesting, for the sake of debate, for you to posit a theory as to who would be behind this and then to extrapolate the numbers. For looking at the evidence, your options above seem to be able to be described as follows -

1.) Worldwide group of sadistic lunatics with unlimited resources carrying out seemingly imossible medical procedures of no known precedence without anyone ever being caught or even a sniff of their existence.

2.) As in 1 but submit worldwide agency instead of group.

There are significant reasons why the above two options can be ruled out unless the purpose is to create a scenario where the only possible solution is unexplainable.

To believe otherwise in the face of the evidence would in my view be weird.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by chunder]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

This is a very strange phenomenon, and it is very very real, and very very worrying.

What is even more worrying are the documented cases of identical human mutilation.

I won't link to the material here, a google search should throw up the best documented cases, but be warned the material can be disturbing.

Obviously linked to the ufo phenomenon if statements from those involved are to be believed this field offers physical proof (excuse the pun) of an unexplainable presence and certainly doesn't receive the investigation from authorities that it deserves.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
Blaine91555 has some interesting answers in this thread :

I don't mean to appear to be sarcastic but because they are incapable of lifting these animals off the ground, cauterising cuts and removing blood and organs in the hours that often exist between the animal being seen healthy and found.

Not to mention the often associated observed phenomena of unexplainable aerial lights and occasional detailed sighting.

Unless those roaches were living secret lives after all.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

As far as I can see, no one here has put them in a place of technological stupidity.

Yes, you have (you = people in favor).

Simply by stating that aliens that can travel through space need to slice up a cow to see whats inside, and then leave the corpse for zie humanz to check on them.

"We" are assuming they are more advanced, because they have the capability to remove animals the size (and weight) of cattle, from farms and ranches all over the world, without leaving any trace of vehicular tracks, or any sign of a struggle.

Like many people on the internet have stated in the past: "you're doing it wrong".

You say "they are amazing, they can cut meat like this!".

I say... Why the hell do they need to open up a cow? X-ray, MRI and all that crap does a better job than what they do to this corpses... And the little green man that travell more space in one second than what humanity has lived, have to do the same thing that Leonardo Da Vinci did ages ago to learn how the human body worked?...

Yeah, its calling them stupid.

They either have hidden medical labs and operating theatres, all over the world, or have the capability to operate from within the vehicles that they use to physically remove the animals.

How about....aliens aren't making this things?

And in you case you didn't notice...the cow died. They don't need precision for that.

But it is pretty clear that they MUST be very advanced technologically to be able to pull this off

Actually, they don't.

Who is making this only needs 3 things:

1- Something to carry the animal and knowledge to hide the tracks
2- Something that exists since the iron age....A knife.
3- A heat source to cauterize the knife/blade/wtv and make a clean cut.

Saying this is "advanced" voodoo is wrong.

[edit on 11/12/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I've been fascinated by the cow and human(the case from Brazil or somewhere in South America) mutilation cases.

All the cases happen over too large of an area for it to be a group of people. The more I think about the more I wonder. I wonder if this is where cow worship originally came from, seeing beings doing stuff with them. Back in the day, people would sleep out in the fields with the herd. Imagine waking up and seeing your cows getting lifted up into the air by some crazy ship.

Also, they never get scavanged by animals, so it must leave something behind...maybe even a strange scent or something.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

No - whatever is going on here seems to require that the cattle be living in certain geographical areas. This is why I favour the scientific analysis method. For example, if nuclear weapons had been tested in a certain area 50 years ago, these experiments could trace the impact that this had on an animal living in that area at the time, then its descendents, and its offsprings' descendents, and so on...... giving us more a a scientific insight into what is going on. You couldn't duplicate this in a lab. (This is a crude example, but I'm sure you get the thread of my point).

And to Gordi - you seem to know what you are talking about on the subject - I'd be interested in hearing your favourite theories.

Thanks,

John

I think the point you raised about the fact that the cows must be living makes things a little bit more concrete. The motive more likely seems to be testing change, rather than needing parts, as you said.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigern
It always seems that the same body parts are missing, tongue, eyes, reproductive organs, etc, what do these parts have in common? I don't know enough about biology to speculate what these parts may share.

Maybe they have a common link that has thus far eluded researchers

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by bigern

I totally agree, that the key to solving this, lies with identifying why these particular body parts are of interest to the perpetrators.
What are they harvesting or looking for?

What do they have in common? They are the most easily accessible body parts by scavengers. Buzzards will leave no tracks so the no tracks part is easy to explain if they are involved.

As Nablator suggested, scavengers are a likely explanation for these mutilations, at least to explain why the more easily accessible body parts are missing. They don't explain the cause of death but that can have many reasons that have nothing to do with satanic rituals or UFOs.

Originally posted by mcrom901
check this report.... obtained from the fbi via foia......

I downloaded that file but couldn't get it to open, something about the file blocking my html pdf viewer and acrobat told me it had a file error. But I did find this account of what the FBI found, how does it compare with what's in the pdf?:

Cattle Mutilations

the FBI has investigated cattle mutilations. A man named Kenneth Rommel, an FBI agent, was chosen to head up a program called "Operationa Animal Mutilation" in 1979.

What did Rommel discover? Of all the cases he investigated, none lacked a natural explanation. The cows died and predators (buzzards, flies, skunks, whatever) came a long and ate some of them. Sometimes, they made a mess doing it. That's all. No spaceships. No alien surgeons. Nothing that doesn't have a reasonable explanation. These sort of investigations happen all the time; never, ever, has an animal carcass been brought before scientists that couldn't be explained in simple, reasonable terms.

Cattle killed without any blood being spilled on the ground? My rustic friends point out that when an animal is dead, the heart does not pump, which makes it hard for blood to be spilled. If blood is spilled, it pools underneath the body, where you can only find it after moving the body. Not something most casual witnesses do.

Some of what is spilled before the moment of death is usually consumed by hungry bugs unless you find the body right away. Those cuts that appear to be from a scalpel, making the incision through which the animal's organs were removed? Believe it or not, the teeth of predators are very sharp, and can sometimes resemble knife cuts. Surprised that the eyes, genitals, and mucous membranes of the animals are removed while the juicy organs are left behind? It is of no use to point out to the UFO enthusiast that cow hides are exceptionally tough, and a variety of predators, such as small mammals, birds, flies, and the like, prefer to eat the vulnerable parts of the animal first rather than trying to work their way through the tough hide. It's not a question of alien involvement. It's a question of predatory animals being lazy and not wanting to do the work to get to the innards.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

...Simply by stating that aliens that can travel through space need to slice up a cow to see whats inside, and then leave the corpse for zie humanz to check on them.

Tifozi, I never at any time said that aliens that can travel through space need to slice up a cow to see whats inside.
PLEASE stop trying to boost your own point of view by mis-quoting others.

I said we don't know who's responsible or why they're doing it!
and I definitely don't think that "they" need to slice up a cow to see what's inside. Jeeez.
But they must have their own reasons for slicing up cows, or they wouldn't be doing it.

Like many people on the internet have stated in the past: "you're doing it wrong".
You say "they are amazing, they can cut meat like this!".

I say... Why the hell do they need to open up a cow? X-ray, MRI and all that crap does a better job than what they do to this corpses...

...Yeah, its calling them stupid.

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to what the exact purpose of the mutilations is? Since you seem to know that X-Ray, MRI etc "does a better job".
Can an X-Ray tell you the precise proportions of mineral absorption in the liver? Can an MRI scan perform a "healthy sperm" count?

THERE IS A REASON why the cattle are being mutilated. We do not know what that reason is yet, but It does NOT necessarily mean that the perpetrators are "stupid".

How about....aliens aren't making this things?

And in you case you didn't notice...the cow died. They don't need precision for that...
...Who is making this only needs 3 things:

1- Something to carry the animal and knowledge to hide the tracks
2- Something that exists since the iron age....A knife.
3- A heat source to cauterize the knife/blade/wtv and make a clean cut.

Saying this is "advanced" voodoo is wrong.

All of the cases that I've seen involved healthy, living animals, which have been removed, killed/mutilated and returned.
Autopsies invariably show that death occurs very suddenly, not of natural causes, and that there are no evident wounds which have bled.
The "precision" is in relation to the surgical skill with which the internal organs are located and removed, often through very small "keyhole" incisions.
The cauterisation has been estimated to have required a temperature of between 300 and 400 degrees F. Not something that you could easily accomplish with an iron-age knife in your hand.
Many animal corpses have been found in locations where there is only one access point (a single gate or track), which leads right past the owners property yet people with trucks etc are never reported.

Elevated levels of radiation have been recorded at many mutilation sites, and as I stated earlier, scavengers which would normally predate on a carcass, avoid these corpses.

It is very easy to put words into other peoples mouths, in an attempt to make them look stupid. It is also easy to choose to ignore the evidence presented, if you think that it doesn't fit in with your own viewpoint.
What is much more challenging, is to actually invest some time and energy, searching out the FACTS. Analysing the evidence, and admitting that something beyond our current understanding may be going on.

If you still think that there is a bunch of guys, with the means to locate several thousand individual "dead" cattle, ALL OVER THE WORLD, who sneak in unseen with their pick-up trucks, and remove the eyes, ears, tongues, lower jaws, teats, anus's, and internal organs of these dead cattle, using heated knives? Then replace the corpses, and manage to hide all traces of their own tracks etc. then good luck to you! You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.
But please do not attempt to put words into the mouths of others, or tell them that they are "doing it wrong" when they have at least studied the subject matter, and are keeping an open mind about the truth behind such matters.
One question... If it is just a bunch of guys with knives.... Why are they doing it?

G

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Hi Gordi - thanks for the reply. There's a lot of reading for me in there, hehe.
I'm still not too keen on the 'harvesting' theory...

Thanks,
John

Hi John!
Very interesting point!
Yes, I agree that there may well be an element of "monitoring" the effects of previous occurences. I'm not sure about the "descendents" thing though, because you couldn't guarantee in any way, that cattle from a certain field would indeed be directly descended from previous occupants etc But it is entirely possible that effects of something are being monitored in geographical terms. (Most instances of cattle mutilation involve several cases from the same ranch/farm, often over a period of time.)

My own theories???? Jeeez where to start?

Whoever is responsible, has access to a lot of resources.
They operate world-wide.
They can enter a ranch/farm, and select, remove and return a large animal without being detected.
They can perform complicated surgery using advanced medical lasers (or similar).
They are removing the previous mentioned organs, tissues and body parts.

Theory a) A covert, clandestine (world) government agency, is monitoring levels of something in our food chain. Could be chemicals, toxins, pollutants, or whatever "happy gas" chemtrails that they are bombarding us with at the time!

Maybe these show up, or gather in the membranes of the exposed sensory organs (eyes, ears etc) Pass through and are absorbed by the internal organs and exit via the digestive tract and anus. (Hence the reason why these parts are "harvested")
Monitoring the levels in cattle, could give them an indication of whether the amounts in circulation are acceptable, or perhaps it simply acts as an indicator of the approx levels to be expected in humans?

Theory b) Non human entities are doing the same? Monitoring dangerous levels of something in our atmosphere or food chain.

Theory c) Delicacies! Someone or something LOVES consuming the above mentioned body parts! (Not very likely!!)

Theory d) Genetic manipulation. Some agency or non-human entity has been experimenting with the building blocks of life. They periodically need to take sample tissues for analysis, to assess how the changes are working out.

I'm sure there's loads more??

Truth is, I haven't got a clue!
What's your take on it?
G

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I said we don't know who's responsible or why they're doing it!
and I definitely don't think that "they" need to slice up a cow to see what's inside. Jeeez.
But they must have their own reasons for slicing up cows, or they wouldn't be doing it.

You're contradicting yourself... You're saying "we don't know who did this... But the aliens must have a good reason to do it!"...

If you don't know who it is, you don't know who it is... You don't say that you don't know, and then say that it must be the aliens, we just don't know the reasons for it.

The simple explanation most times fits the occurance.

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to what the exact purpose of the mutilations is? Since you seem to know that X-Ray, MRI etc "does a better job".

I don't know what it is for. But I seem to have a better imagination.

Assuming two theories:

1- They need the organs or body parts.
2- They want to learn about the animal.

R:

1- We (humans, the stupid folks of the universe compared to these "old" guys) already have scan systems that can detect the most infinite detail in someone (being animal or not). Mostly, we fail in the diagnoses of cancer and all that because we don't have the knowledge to understand what we are seeing, BUT, we can see it. It's like going through a book without the ability to read.

Furthermore, we already have the technology to "build" complete human organs from a tiny piece of DNA. It's a bit different from cloning, but on the same principle.

The question is WHY. Why would a far advanced civilization would require arcaic methods of study? They have this amazing technologies and can't even develop a body scan system? Make 3D (or whatever) models of the being they want to study? Its even better than the real thing since you can manipulate the data on the simulations.

Some people assume that aliens don't reproduce anymore, they simply clone themselfs, thus the telepathic abilities and all...

...a civilization of super-inteligent clones can't clone a cow and take what they need? We can, and we still have vehicles that the engines goes "boom boom boom" to go forward, and they don't? It doesn't make sense.

2- It's connected with my first point. They don't need to slice up anything to learn from it.

We have thermal scans, MRI's, X-ray, laser measurments... All that stuff. We can learn from a ancient mummy without touching it.

Yet, aliens seem to need to do things that we do in highschool with frogs? To me, that looks lie human behaviour, not advanced scientific knowledge.

Can an X-Ray tell you the precise proportions of mineral absorption in the liver? Can an MRI scan perform a "healthy sperm" count?

Can a old camera take a 10 megapixel picture? No. But now we can.

Could Galileu take a picture of our planet and map the whole Earths territory? No. But now we can.

Can we now know the molecular structure of something without a huge electro microscope? No. But maybe they can.

We can tell how planets that are light years away are made off just by analyzing their light spectrum. How come we think that aliens need to cut off a head to learn how a animal works? Again, it doesn't make sense in the light of peoples claims.

Autopsies invariably show that death occurs very suddenly, not of natural causes, and that there are no evident wounds which have bled.

This is not true. There is no evidence that the animal bleed out in the place where it was found. That is VERY different from not bleeding at all.

Do you have signs of bleeding where you buy your meat, where the pigs are hanging upside down?

The "precision" is in relation to the surgical skill with which the internal organs are located and removed, often through very small "keyhole" incisions.

Do you know who also makes that? Spiders. Guess what, they are not aliens(as far as we can tell, lol).

The cauterisation has been estimated to have required a temperature of between 300 and 400 degrees F. Not something that you could easily accomplish with an iron-age knife in your hand.

Who the hell estimated that? 300 or 400º F are the same you need to cook a meal. That's not a high temperature at all, you can easily do that with a fire.

And besides, you don't need temperatures that high to make a cauterazation.

Why? Because if you're a recon force, and you lose a finger or need to quickly treat a open injury, you can easily heat up a combat knife and cauterize the lost finger or open injury with just a fire.

Dude, even rambo knows that.

Many animal corpses have been found in locations where there is only one access point (a single gate or track), which leads right past the owners property yet people with trucks etc are never reported.

Not seeing it happen doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

The military can hide tanks. A small truck compared to that isn't that hard.

Elevated levels of radiation have been recorded at many mutilation sites, and as I stated earlier, scavengers which would normally predate on a carcass, avoid these corpses.

I agree with you that there are some really weird cases (like I have stated in my first post), but maybe there is a mundane explanation to that, and my radiation knowledge is very limited. I can only tell you the protection level of any material. lol

What is much more challenging, is to actually invest some time and energy, searching out the FACTS. Analysing the evidence, and admitting that something beyond our current understanding may be going on.

Making wild claims to justify a simple thing is also very wrong. If the cauterazation is easily done, and yet people yell to the whole world "this is impossible", its not trying to fit things into my view point, is just knowing something some people don't know.

If you consider cauterazation impossible, yeah, its a true weird scenario. But since cauterazation isn't impossible, and scavengers are know for their precision potential (fly worms are even used to treat nasty and infected wounds better than laser), so its a state of opinion more than facts.

(continues)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If you still think that there is a bunch of guys, with the means to locate several thousand individual "dead" cattle, ALL OVER THE WORLD, who sneak in unseen with their pick-up trucks, and remove the eyes, ears, tongues, lower jaws, teats, anus's, and internal organs of these dead cattle, using heated knives? Then replace the corpses, and manage to hide all traces of their own tracks etc. then good luck to you! You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.

Don't underestimate the will power of some people to make hoaxes. Some people do have fun with them and go through a lot of trouble to make them as real as they can get.

Cow mutilation, to me, is on the same level that crop circles. Same have amazing cases, same have things that we can't explain (its hard to explain something that you don't know how it's made), but same are known ground for hoaxes, and not that hard to accomplish at all.

Some of the things this animals show are "horrible" or "amazing" to many people, but many of them aren't that impressive for a farmer, for example. Especially if it's a farmer that knows how to use everything in a cow.

Now we have machines that dismember and process catle, and they aren't famous for their precision... But I know a lot of techniques from "the old days" of farming that can explain a lot of this things. Since most of us are city boys, they look wild... But many, aren't. You cut here, you cut there, and voilá, everything comes out very nicely and clean.

But please do not attempt to put words into the mouths of others, or tell them that they are "doing it wrong" when they have at least studied the subject matter, and are keeping an open mind about the truth behind such matters.

I'm not making anything like that.

Just because I don't have the same opinion (I never claimed to own the facts, just throwing some questions and theories that apperantly some have a lot of trouble answering even though claiming to "own all the facts") that you do, and just because I question your "facts" and theories, doesn't mean that I'm manipulating your opinion or point of view. If by raising a couple of questions you can't hold your beliefs (and we are the same foot here, since I don't have proof either), than I'm sorry but they are not that strong at all.

One question... If it is just a bunch of guys with knives.... Why are they doing it?

Like I said before, people think this is "fun". It's not the first time people do this kind of thing... From Lockness monster to UFO's, crop circles and animal mutilations, we've seen it all. People do it, a lot...

Goes from fun, to putting the village name on the map. The amount of reasons almost tops the amount of cases.

Regards, and thank you for the debate.

[edit on 11/12/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Thanks Tifozi,
But like I said earlier, you are persistently mis-quoting me (again).
If you are going to quote someones earlier posts, then please try to quote them correctly.

Perhaps a Mod could advise on this?

As I said earlier, you are perfectly entitled to your own opinion, and indeed to your own interpretation of the evidence.

But I see no benefit for anyone, in "debating" in this way.

regards,
G

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join