It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado cow mutilations baffle ranchers, cops, UFO believer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Another controversial and baffling mutilation case. Precision removal of flesh and body parts, no sign of tracks, or struggle. No blood. Strange blue lights seen hovering in the area...Looks like all the classic signals for this ever-enigmatic phenomenon, which has remained a mystery for decades on end now.

Who, or WHAT is behind this?

Four calves, all killed overnight. Their innards gone. Tongues sliced out. Udders carefully removed. Facial skin sliced and gone. Eyes cored away. Not a single track surrounding the carcasses, which were found in pastures locked behind two gates and a mile from any road. Not a drop of blood on the ground or even on the remaining skin.

Full Story:

www.denverpost.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
not to be rude, but this has been posted several times on this site. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Good find. I just read about this in this mornings Denver Post. Although this mutilations aren't new, this one just happened in the past week.
One only needs to read about these to know something strange is going on.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thanks DimensionalDetective for sharing the story,

there is definitely something very strange going on with these mutilations. i have been following the storys for a long time and have seen or read just about all the theory's that have been presented as an explanation. i'm no expert of course but in my opinion it's either humans testing for radiation/poison levels or it's some Alien species experimenting with the pieces and parts for some horrible agenda.

i'm undecided on those two choices because i have read about the unmarked black helicopter encounters but i have also read about some cases that involve ufo sightings. you would think after all these years somebody would have got something on camera that would finally put this mystery to rest. i think the only thing we can do is remain optimistic that whoever or whatever is doing this will make a mistake and get caught red handed (pun intended)

wiki has a good over view of most of the theory's
en.wikipedia.org...

S&F earlier when first posted

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
not to be rude, but this has been posted several times on this site. lol

And still they post and are mystified.
UFO pressure wave testing is behind the autopsies.
Isn't that what you were going to say.

ED: Added to wiki talk:

Yes, the UFO pressure wave radiation is being tested on the cattle as the autopsies are taken to see the damage. This scenario by Bill Lyne in "Pentagon Aliens" if not mistaken. Teslafieldmachine (talk) 04:39, 10 December 2009 (UTC)

under
UFO Connection

there is also a

Case with confirmed source

[edit on 12/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe in UFOs. I also believe that a vast majority of abduction cases are bunk, and probably 99.5% of crop circles are man-made. This however, baffles me. It's rather creepy, and disturbing, and difficult to explain.

Consider this: Who would prank this? I don't even think the most malicious of college students, bored teen rebels, or anyone else of a reasonably sound mind, could ever go through which such a procedure. And not leave any evidence in the process.

Wild animal attacks of course, would never be so clean.

I also don't think even a cult group or religious group would or could carry this out with such precision.

The ONLY explanation I've ever been able to fathom, is the ranchers themselves doing it, to perhaps collect on insurance monies? Of course, that could be ludicrous... I honestly have no idea what sort of coverage they have, or if anyone would honor someone's cattle being mutilated like this.

But I highly doubt this as well.

Disturbing and wrong... but probably worthy of a lot more research than it doesn't currently get.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
poor cows....hope they didn't suffer too much....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The powers to be had nearly erased cattle mutes from the UFO agenda. Emmy award winning Doc. producer, Linda Howe was forced to switch over to crashed saucers in order to stay on the UFO gravy train. That was sad as she had created a whole new interest among people like me in this topic & its role in the UFO "big picture"... I have investigated Cattle Mutes in Canada in my MUFON director days & met with the U.K.s chief "animal mute" researcher about other animals being mutilated in the same way.

This is very real & is being covered up BIG TIME....The reason is that the money lost to ranchers is staggering, & they need compensation to earn a living. The compensation is from the insurance agencies & the way it works is that if a rancher puts in a claim that it was UFOs that caused the loss, there is NO payment. Thus the ranchers are forced to shut up & claim these losses were accidents.

This has become an insurance scam that is being managed by the government. I found this out, so what have the former cattle mute researchers being doing. ?

So kudos to all ATS members who post this new info, or any info on this topic & this needs to be put back in the UFO mix ASAP... An insurance scam is right up the over air broadcasters alley..so it should be easier for them to report on this. Yet they won't. And don't be misled ...
these Mutes have NEVER stopped happening. And this is happening globally. It's very scary as governments have added this to the no comment ...ever...list of UFO events to ignore.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Who ever did this took such precision in what they were doing here. Surely they would have taken the same care when getting away and getting rid of their tracks as they left. No mystery there as far as I'm concerned.

So that only leaves two options:

1) Some sick sadistic lunatics doing crazy things.
2) Some government/agency doing crazy research.

The world IS full of weirdos, let's not forget that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The disturbing part is they who ever is committing these acts of violence are doing so in a way that people know.

I'm sure theres lots of other places they could take animals and experiment on but they choose ranch's and places so it gets public.

interesting to say the least, but still very cruel.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Well the story was just in the Denver Post yesterday. So it apparently is another mutilation? The video was also just posted on Youtube so how has it been posted here multiple times?? Seems the comment was rude.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I spent some time looking at cattle mutilation evidence a few years ago.
It is a very disturbing phenomenon. Close up examination of the corpses always shows a surgical precision that is beyond our current capabilities.
The wounds show no traces of blood loss, as if the cuts are made by cauterising laser, rather than scalpels.
Wild animals, including scavengers which normal predate corpses, avoid these mutilated corpses completely. I have never come across a single "genuine" cattle mutilation case which showed any signs of animal predation.

There has also been evidence recorded (I'll have to try and dig out some of my old source material) of animals being "marked" with a strange UV paint. You cannot easily see the markings on the animals in daylight, but they glow in the dark, when exposed to a UV light source (blacklight) from above. It has been speculated that this is how the animals are found and tracked in the dark (Every case I've read involved animals going missing at night).

Worryingly, there is a very definite pattern of tissue removal, including eye, ear, tongue, anus, the reproductive system, and some internal organs. I don't know what connection there is between these, or why specifically there would be a need to remove these items.

I will say that this is most definitely not the work of some student pranksters, hoaxers, or even satanic cults, because the level of technological skill and equipment required would be way beyond their means to achieve. (Medical Lasers, Silent Aircraft with operating theatres onboard, etc)

Remember also, that these mutilations have happened all over the world. Same M.O. ... same pattern... Animal(s), usually cattle, but sometimes horses or other livestock go missing at night. They are found dead and mutilated, usually near but not in the exact same location as they were taken from. There are never any tracks or indications of the use of any vehicles. No footprints or signs of struggle. No blood on the corpse or surrounding area. Incredibly precise incisions. Tissues and organs missing. No predation by wild animals etc.

This is a very strange phenomenon, and it is very very real, and very very worrying.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Cattle mentioned 30 times, mostly with mutilations next to it.

The “cattle mutilations” phenomenon is an ongoing program of the CIA’s Special Operations Division. ‘Biological samples’ are removed by specially trained flying saucer crews, from thousands of cattle grazing in remote areas, for analysis, to measure radiation-caused auto-immune-deficiency and reproductive sterilization effects, after the cattle have been subjected to irradiation by “Death Ray” devices under development since the ‘60s. Since 1979, the saucers have bombarded members of the public, under the MK-NAOMI Program of the CIA, for purposes of “population control” (i.e., extermination).

The problem is if put all in one place the story gets bigger.
What isn't connected with the UFO technology these days.
Cattle autopsies to check on effects of UFO pressure waves
seems to fit right in.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Approaching this from the angle of terran forensic info , rather than possible alien incursion, one will find it hard to come across cases where bodies are stripped of large quantities of flesh or organs, without massive bloodloss. Furthermore, the scene of such a physical anihalation ought , by normal thinking, to have been bathed in blood and visceral matter.
Not so odd to find a body in a secondary location, i.e. a location not sullied by the ejection of blood at preasure, but VERY odd to find a body in a rural location with no drag marks, or tyre marks, or indeed any tracks of any kind in the surrounding brush or mud.
If it werent for the lack of tracks leading to and away from the dumpsite, one could be forgiven for assuming some macabre prank of some kind, but without those tracks, the whole thing takes on a more sinister, or at least more mysterious aspect.
It would be interesting to find out if the carcass had any evidence of having been frozen on it. Thats just about the only way to cut up a body without having blood all over the place. Still by human reckoning , still would have required a primary scene (where the kill was made, and the body stripped of the specified parts), and a secondary (the dumpsite).
There ought to be some forensic links between those two places, and there dont appear to be, otherwise this case would be hung and done by now.
More on this would be fantastic!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't understand this whole thing of cow mutilations, honestly.

We say that aliens must have been visiting us for decades, some people go as far as claiming they are even in our own society, and yet, people put them in a place of technological stupidity, like we are better than the guys who are able to travel through space.

They have space travel (within huge distances, from what we know), possibly time travel, amazing ships that *maybe* can control gravity, and so on... Meaning, they are far more advanced than what we are in the terms of technology...

...so, when we have all the medical exams that we have today, that allow you to examine a body withough touching it, when you can learn about all the organs with 3D displays and "maps"...

...why are we assuming something like this is made by the guys that are even more advanced than what we are?

It doesn't make sense, to me...

Having that said, some of this cases are really weird.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Cattle Mutilations eh!? Nasty Stuff. I hate seeing corpses of any kind. But, I could go through life with my eyes closed and never learn anything.

I thought about a few scenarios... I won't list them here... I'm sure most of you have thought or heard them yourselves.

What I find odd throughout all of these, is WHY leave behind a carcass?

If it is Gov't or at least, men in helicopters, why fly the cow to base, remove all the blood & dissect it, then fly it back to the ranch? Seems illogical, Never return to the scene of a crime I've always heard. Give it to the base butcher and have steak in the mess hall I'd think is more logical. Or, simply destroy the whole thing.

The lack of evidence leads me to rule out kids/Ranchers, and animals. Also, usually the carcass has been surgically mutilated So, not your average Jack Knife sawing away at the cow...

UFO's... I hate to admit it. and maybe its a case of tunnel vision. But, it would explain the lack of evidence. When a crime detectives investigates a crime scene. He figures the criminal at least left evidence behind, or took evidence with him/her.

But, then I have to ask again, why leave the carcass behind? Surely a UFO could just disintegrate the whole carcass!??

So, is it a message? Could be, but I don't read dead cow, or crop circles.

So, I guess I'm still stumped.

But thanks for the video and mental exercise.... S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It seems to me Cattle Muts and crop circles have a lot in common:

- technology demonstrated far beyond known levels
- unusual sightings sometimes around affected area
- no evidence of people coming and going to the scene
- physical evidence left in plain view

The people who ask "where's the physical evidence? I want proof that something is going on" I say, how about these two topics where there is a plethora of physical evidence of supposedly impossible activity.

My vote is for aliens if no reason other than its just too weird to think its some black government agency

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
"I don't understand this whole thing of cow mutilations, honestly.

We say that aliens must have been visiting us for decades, some people go as far as claiming they are even in our own society, and yet, people put them in a place of technological stupidity..."

As far as I can see, no one here has put them in a place of technological stupidity. On the contrary, it has been stated that they have technologies far more advanced than ours. (Silent aircraft, incredibly precise medical lasers etc)

"...why are we assuming something like this is made by the guys that are even more advanced than what we are?

It doesn't make sense, to me..."

"We" are assuming they are more advanced, because they have the capability to remove animals the size (and weight) of cattle, from farms and ranches all over the world, without leaving any trace of vehicular tracks, or any sign of a struggle.
They can Kill and operate on these animals, with incredible degrees of precision, and without any blood loss from the wounds. They either have hidden medical labs and operating theatres, all over the world, or have the capability to operate from within the vehicles that they use to physically remove the animals. (Can you imagine how difficult it would be, performing intricate and precise surgical procedures on board a helicopter for example?)
Unfortunately, we don't know why they do this. Or even who "they" are.
But it is pretty clear that they MUST be very advanced technologically to be able to pull this off.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger

...What I find odd throughout all of these, is WHY leave behind a carcass? ...

Hi ByteChanger!
I think there are at least two reasons for leaving a carcass behind.

1. They don't care about leaving it behind. It is of no importance to them.
2. They deliberately want to confuse, dis-orientate and frighten us by leaving mutilated remains for us to find.

My best guess is... If the perpetrators are non human... then they probably don't care. Why would they?
If the perpetrators are human (CIA, BioWeapons Agencies, whatever...) then they probably would want to confuse and frighten us, even to the extent of encouraging the "alien" explanation for the mutilations.

Either way, it is still a worrying phonomenon, because I cannot think of a "nice" reason why any being would want to harvest cattle eyes, ears, teats, anus', reproductive organs etc.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is a topic I am quite interested in, so wanted to contribute a couple of points and see what you all thought:

1) If aliens want to disect cows, there are much less obvious ways to do it. For example : steal two - a male and a female - and then breed them on their ships the size of cities. Why don't they do this? Well, is their motivation fear? Or, as I think, because aliens are not involved.

2) The most convinving theory I have heard is that these are militarty scientists analysing how weapons testing (probably undertaken 50 years ago) is continuing to affect a line of animals through the generations. Are side-effects passed down the generations?

3) This claim that I read so often that the mutilations are done with a precision and technology that we do not yet possess is nonsense. Inaccurate nonsense like this just gives this field a bad name and makes it vulnerable to ridicule.

John

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join