It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All your fake positivity are belong to us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

That was a sobering reply. Opened my eyes a bit more...Star for you.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

The difference between me and OP

I could survive with no money no car and no house.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I assume you mean outdoor survivalism, something Im very keen on. Is that something youre into as well? I spend quite a good bit of time in the mountains. I would say Im a "Jouneyman Survivalist".

I was homeless, by choice when I was younger. There were good things, but there were quite a bit of bad things. I wouldnt trade those experiences for anything. You learn to appreciate simple things, and those memories stick with you forever.

But the subject of the thread is about fooling yourself into positive thinking. Not surviving in the wild, or the streets.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

I take my assumption back then friend, anyone who's lived real life knows exactly how hard it is, and I see that you do.

I tend to be gratuitous for all I have, but, I also keep eyes in the back of my head.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i've never felt happier this year,, this year i've felt my highest of all highs, there was a moment int he spring where i felt nothing but a love for everything for a few days, i felt invincible.and my days now are full of so much positivity..

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't really have much to add as anything I would say has already been said, but flag for you for using a zero wing reference as your thread title

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join