It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Agree?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Would you agree that the people from around the world (chinese, africans, middle eastern, koreans, japanese, americans, indians, etc.) are all made up of the same materials of life? I mean I'm quite sure we all bleed red. Would you agree that we are exactly the same except for our beliefs? If so....why is it so hard to live with one another in harmony? Money for one destroys all possibilites of world unification along with religion. If we were to abolish money and religion I think we could all get along as their would be nothing to disagree upon. This of course would never happen because of the power of the two evils.

What are your thoughts on what would make the world a better place? I understand no changes will ever be made but I'm curious on what your changes would be.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by I See You]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes i guess i would agree....

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I believe that one of the goals of the NWO is a single religion and a single currency with all finance being electronically controlled via computer (a bit like debit cards now). No cash, just electronic pulses and virtual 'money'.

Whereas I believe that your idea has merits, in the wrong hands it could be disastrous.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
one currency, one religeon.

Although i do think on paper the EU is a good idea, (just like communism was a good idea 'on paper') the reality is far different.

I however dont want the EU or anything like that, i like my countries unique qualities, my countries history etc.

Such a utopian new world order will never happen except one way. For a huge world wide event that will wipe out the current generation of its greed and society and so the younger generation will have to grow together to survive.

I wont give up my country or my capitalistic way of life, but that will have to go to make us all work together. my generation needs to be 'clensed' for a new world to be born.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Whereas I believe that your idea has merits, in the wrong hands it could be disastrous.

Thats a fact for sure.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's purely amazing that the people of the world don't want to live peacefully as ONE species.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
In the future it would be nice if you put a little more in your subject line, so we know whether or not we are interested in your post. Would You Agree? is opened ended and you might as well have left it blank. Not everyone has the time or interest to read everything, so as a courtesy to others putting an actual subject in the subject line is appreciated. TIA.

While I agree we are very much alike, we are very different in many ways. My dogs blood is red, but our differences are clear (to me anyway
). Believe it or not some races have more or less muscles (example - African origins have a couple more muscles in the leg than most -maybe that's one reason they're better athletes than other races [ooH how dare I tell the truth]) , some races have more or less layers of skin etc. I'm sure there's many more. The big lie is we were all created equal and anyone who buys that has a smaller brain

Still that's no excuse for not getting along, and over all I think we all want the same things out of life.

Get rid of Greed & Jealousy and we could have peace. Education & communication is the key. The Greedy don't want everyone to have the same education. The Jealous just need an education. Wars are caused by greed or a miscommunication resulting in a misunderstanding that leads to jealousy. (that didn't come out right, but I'm too tired to fix it now)

I think a one world currency & world language would be great, but I think a one world religion is asking too much at this point in time.

A great start is worldwide communication via the internet. I was thinking if we could actually sit here and talk with all the Iraqis we'd have a better picture of what's going on there, who they are, what they think of us, what they really want and whether or not we can influence our government to respect their wishes. No doubt we'd get different points of views, but in the long run I think we'd be friends.

If we educate the world & all communicate together those who do evil can't hide & we will root them out. Today petty criminals have less places to hide because of worldwide communication, tommorow the real world criminals that abuse the earth & it's population won't be able to hide either.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by outsider]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I wouldn�t say we fight/hate each other just because of the NWO, we�ve been killing each other just fine for thousands of years. It�s more to do with the fact that people are scared of what�s different and what they don�t understand. Its prejudice caused by ignorance caused by greedy people in power trying to justify a war or persecution of a certain race.

But yeh man, I agree with what you'r saying.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Global Peaceful Unification is the inevitable choice for mankind to the future!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Get rid of money. Get rid of it forever.

Lets live in the Star Trek universe.

top topics

join