It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base, apparently discovered on googl earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Mars research...

The above 1st image provides a wide-angle context view of the Dulce military facility located in New Mexico just south of the Colorado Mesa Verde National Park mountainous area. It is also located just southeast of the intersection of the state boundary lines of New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado known as the 4-Corners area. The 4-Corners is also infamous in the conspiracy and UFO communities mostly because of its proximity to the Dulce base and the many UFO sightings that have been witnessed in this area. Dulce is suppose to be a super secret place except for the slight problem of course of it being infamous.

See the link for the pictures.

Of course, like the numerous other claims, there is no evidence to suggest this is Dulce, but it is obvious a large underground facility is present.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm failry certain that this is a case of seeing what you want to see. I don't see anything out of the ordinary, and am familiar with most of the stuff shown. But I do dig the fact that they even go into imaginary details, fleshing out their ignorant fantasy even more, all the while catering to those type of folks that eat this dribble up without fail.

For obvious reasons, there can't be a base of significant size hidden underground there without very, very telltale above ground signs and activity. But to get past that argument, folks counter it with another fantasy about a vast worldwide underground network of super fast mag trains, lol. When you bring up the impossibility of such nonsense due to common knowledge of the earths crust the same folks just make something else up and point to something just as silly on the internet.

It's fun, hit someone in the face with reality and they just make stuff up in order to keep believing. It's like you have to turn the majority of your brain off in order to understand how these folks think. I guess proving a negative is possible in there world.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't understand why they are using coal.
If they have all this hidden technology then wouldn't the coal be obsolete for the use in their boilers?
Even the building I live in has a more up to date heating system.
The coal thing made me think its a mine if anything.
Unless someone can explain the need for coal then this is my opinion.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Who would build an underground base above ground in full view of Google Earth?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Mars research...

The above 1st image provides a wide-angle context view of the Dulce military facility located in New Mexico just south of the Colorado Mesa Verde National Park mountainous area.

What a lot of garbage, a quick search would have found that the BHP Billiton San Juan Coal mine, which is 25km west of Farmington looks exactly like your "secret underground base"
maps.google.com.au...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl< br />

Of course, like the numerous other claims, there is no evidence to suggest this is Dulce, but it is obvious a large underground facility is present.

It is called a coal mine - which is why there is a huge supply of coal on the surface!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The only interesting/compelling things in any of those pictures are the 100+ humongous, industrial fans - which would obviously need to be present for ventilating such a facility (assuming that's the thinking when pointing them out)

Other than that I didn't think anything at all was supposed to be visible about this 'base' - pretty even the UFO Hunter dudes never found anything - they certainly woulda seen this.

And, ITFs, I see no reason to disbelieve underground bases OR tunnels, since they should be able to exist fine there - far away from plate tectonic activity. The 'soil' should certainly be accommodating, if that's what you were referring to (?)

[edit on 12/9/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

He forgot to use Street View.

The Google car did not entered the "base", but it went up to the gate.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This from a SME??

Heck, I want a badge too!

Seems all that was needed to correctly identify this area was a little research.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I love the origin story of finding Aliens in a deep cavern, the aliens kill all the humans and then we strike up a partnership with them for technology and make a lot of shady deals with the mole aliens. Sounds plausable

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Obviously, you lack the ability to read

What I said

Of course, like the numerous other claims, there is no evidence to suggest this is Dulce

In future, don't randomly appear in threads hoping to attract points and stars
Some free FSME advice for a newbie

ArMaP, I've discovered this fact too. I have no idea what concluded this is a supreme secret military bases - to me, it was just a stereotypical coal production

[edit on 9-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I can speak for many others on ATS, who've searched for Dulce and located nothing. Only eye witness reports that cannot be verified.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Agree with the last 2 posts - ONLY that there is little no evidence - doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Zomgz, this is obviously evidence of a conspiracy for a Reptialian run government, as they prepare humans underground!!!!1

Thank you for posting this, but it just looks like an industrial plant to me. Hopefully, some of the workers will find this and get a kick out of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Obviously, you lack the ability to read

No, what I lack is the ability to congratulate you on how you posted this story and it's contents, and you had the ignorance to call me a "newbie".

One paragraph, too lazy to post pics, no research, a one line opinion....c'mon

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Base is supposed to be underground. It would be awesome if google earth had a overlay that showed where underground hollowed out areas and caves are.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Try some of these existing ATS threads for more information and discussion:

Dulce Base - New Google Images? THIS is how to create a great Opening Post.

Dulce, Area 51, And Other Anomalies Nearby

Abduction case from Dulce base

The Alien shoot out at Dulce Underground base video footage.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

Last Dulce thread I hope

A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out.

The list goes on and on, a quick ATS search (toolbar at top) will help you find plenty more threads and loads of info, videos, reports, interviews, theories etc, etc.

Have fun.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Or he could have used Bing and their "bird's eye view", much better than Google. People rely too much on Google...

We can see in this image that those fans are not on the ground.
(click for full size)

But I would like to know where did they got all the dirt they are accumulating on that other place, connected to the power plant by a private (or at least independent from other public roads) road.
(click for full size)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
We can see in this image that those fans are not on the ground.

Looks like they have raised stacks so that motor parts can be serviced from up top.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Well, I don't have the slightest idea of what those things are for, but they are very high, judging by the size of trucks.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting images... I tried to do some snooping around dulce using google earth about a year ago and couldnt find anything like this.
I have terrible luck with GE though

top topics

<<   2 >>

join