It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
just wondering, does anyone know what the mathematical amount of the spiral is? i mean, as in phi?

if it is, i think it would be safe to say that it is most DEFINITELY not an accident.

so, does anyone know how to tell?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i don't want to sound like the plot to a bad sci-fi film, but it is very possible that the story is true, except the missile was targeted by giant "lazerz" orbiting in space meant to protect certain unnamed countries from exactly that threat?

...and in the process of melting from these "lazers" the missile lost control spiraling before its giant fuel tank (which was full due to the fact it only went 100km of its supposed 1000km journey) exploded instantly evaporating its contrails from the center where the missile was.

what about the flash of the explosion? go youtube high altitude atomic test, and ask the same thing, or go look outside and ask where all the stars have gone.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
CGI is highly mathematical and only the artist might know for sure.
Most views of the event I consider true are hazy at least.
There are spiral formulas.
Hey I should know, but I'm not a spiral coil builder.
Just talk about what it might be able to do.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vyrox
just wondering, does anyone know what the mathematical amount of the spiral is? i mean, as in phi?

if it is, i think it would be safe to say that it is most DEFINITELY not an accident.

so, does anyone know how to tell?

An excellent point indeed, I didnt even think about that

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
The majority of this thread appears to be looking at the phenomena linearly. The object in question does not necessarily have to originate at the center of the swirl. Rather, I am entertaining the thought that the blue cone of light is the culprit.

If we follow this cone to the ground, we may see any number of science facilities. Something appears to be projecting heat/radiowaves (or some variation of energy) into the clouds from the ground. This is doing something to the cloud's water vapor in a pattern that resembles a radial gradient outward.

I am thinking along the lines that the circular region (that turns black by the end of the video), is the cookie-cutter result of the beam's effects. That black region is being pounded by energy. It's causing the atoms to magnetically repel from the center of the beam, causing the vapor to rotate around an axis. Once all of the particles have moved out of the way of the beam, we have a black hole where the energy can pass through without harm.

The beam also has a blue tone, which somewhat proves that this is a man made event, as it looks like the beam from a projector screen in a clouded room. Nature doen't do that

A sketchy event, but a man made event at that.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by patmac]

dude,
best theory ive read yet!!

seems to make the most sense to me as well.

last time i posted i was on page 6 or so....
@ present i am on page20. lol

but I had to comment on this, .. so,.. well done bro.

edit: i still, somehow feel.. this may not be 'man made'..
but i also have a strong feeling that it is. lol

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Fibbonachi spirals are really not that hard to figure out
goldennumber.net...
take a look
(its negative by the way the size gets wider the farther is gets out)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here's another good video: www.heraldsun.com.au...

That does not appear to be moving like a missile. Especially at the end.
It looks like it enters a vacuum type space, or a small black hole

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is a natural phenomena know as a “Worm Hole”. However, this is the exit of the worm hole. What we are seeing is something coming into our realm of existence (or trying to).

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

You've seen a lot of black holes, have you? I have to ask, if this was a small one what's a big one look like?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dont be stupid Phage, obviously I never seen a black hole.
Neither have scientists, yet they still theorize their existence.

Quit being a nitpicking smartass

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If it is really real then wouldnt the reflection of the spiral follow the contours of the water as there is a small hump/wave and it would appear distorted and not so perfect? And the reflection is brighter than the actual "spiral wormhole UFO gateway portal to a parallel dimension"

Or am i totally wrong?

Well can anyone who is a photography professional prove or disprove this so this amazing world changing wormhole pic or total altered rubbish pic can be put to bed please!!

Thanks in advance

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well you seem to know what something entering a black hole would look like. I don't so I was interested. I'm always interested in learning something new.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here is a direct quote from the Russian Defense Ministry issued yesterday -

"Unstable work of the engine of the [missile's] third stage was detected by the monitoring systems," the statement said. "The causes of the technical error are being established by a state commission."

The third stage failed.

Back in the early pages are multiple links to an animation that explained the spiral fully. So why is this thread still going?

I'm posting this for the sake of those who pop in here not knowing the truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watsgoingon?
If it is really real then wouldnt the reflection of the spiral follow the contours of the water as there is a small hump/wave and it would appear distorted and not so perfect? And the reflection is brighter than the actual "spiral wormhole UFO gateway portal to a parallel dimension"

Or am i totally wrong?

Well can anyone who is a photography professional prove or disprove this so this amazing world changing wormhole pic or total altered rubbish pic can be put to bed please!!

Thanks in advance

Read through the previous 98 pages

It definatley was "really real", but nobody can seem to agree on what it was. Some people are buying the offical "it was a rocket" explination, and some aren't so quick to eat that up.

peace

Read through the previous 98 pages

It definatley was "really real", but nobody can seem to agree on what it was. Some people are buying the official "it was a rocket" explination, and some aren't so quick to eat that up.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm definitely not quick to eat that up. Not saying its anything alien either though, could be some new NATO weapon test

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You've seen a lot of black holes, have you? I have to ask, if this was a small one what's a big one look like?

LOL!!!!!

i doubt anyone gets the hidden humor in this science joke...

lmao !!!

what does a black hole look like!!

sigh... too much funny

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have to say Phage i liked the way you used the photos of the children playing around the "spiral" water jets!

That was class!

Were you trying to be funny? Well i found it funny anyway.

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Speaking of the "black hole" that wipes the sky clean of the spiral, any ideas? Meaning, why did the spiral basically dissapear from the inside out, in a matter of seconds?

If the spiral was in fact in the upper atmosphere, with no wind, shouldn't it have lingered for quite a while, and slowly fade away, as oppsed to suddenly vanishing as if it was sucked up with a vaccum?

I've asked this question two or three times throughout this topic, and I haven't even gotten an attempt at an explination yet. Not even from you, mighty Phage.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Not only should it have lingered for quite a while, the spiral is a little too perfectly spiralled for my liking. If it were a failed missile it wouldnt have that perfect tight spiral, it would give an out of control appearance.

In my humble opinion, O'mighty Phage

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is one of the most intriguing threads I have seen on ATS. Not for content really, mostly because I didn't even make it through the first page of the thread before I was asking myself if it was a missile test.

I mean, sure, the visual of that spiral is amazing, but if you look at the last photo in that gallery linked in the first page of this thread, you should notice that type of contrail as being linked to missile tests.

So, off on the horizon, where the sun is shining, you get that signature crazy looking contrail that is associated with missile tests and then as the missile climbs into the atmosphere and moves closer to where the phenomenon was observed, it is producing this crazy spiral with a blue "beam". The physics were also explained very early on how an out of control missile could produce this effect and really I was only personally waiting to see if the Ruskies would admit to firing that missile into what looked to be NATO airspace...or at least close to it. They did.

I have a feeling that if that missile had moved a few hundred miles further down range before going out of control you never would have seen the spiral or the beam as none of the event would have been being reflected by the sun's rays that would have only been visible pretty high up in the atmosphere... it ends up looking like something from a projector, because it kinda was.

Anyhow, I'm not surprised that this thread has received a bunch of attention... that first photo in the OP has become one of my desktop backgrounds... what surprises me is that more people don't see this as just a really, really cool failed missile launch.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join