It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by ziggystar60

That make no difference at all.

Secret Service, military intelligence and international diplomacy would never allow testing of a missile so close to a world leader arriving nearby.

The reason, could be construed as an act of war, heck we went to war in Iraq for WMD and they were not even there.

Come on, Obama didnt drop by before 24hrs later.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle
reply to post by themuse

Well, just right of the spiral is a peak called Tromsdaltiden. Many people likes to photograf it. It can be a beatyfull sight when the lighting is right. Wich it often is this time of year just when its about to be daylight. You should see the colours the sky sometime have.

Thanks for the reply.

I often go out and do twilights for my business and myself. I wanted to see the images he took of this after when it started doing rhe blackhole thing.
I bet you get some beautfiful colors and light formations..would love to see those and I am willing to swap some of my Lightening Images to see them!!!

Have the best day

themuse

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Secret Service, military intelligence and international diplomacy would never allow testing of a missile so close to a world leader arriving nearby.

The reason, could be construed as an act of war, heck we went to war in Iraq for WMD and they were not even there.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by '___'omino

The Navtex message proves nothing, unless we know who and how it got on the web.

NAVTEX

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Come on, Obama didnt drop by before 24hrs later.

Ignore him. It wouldn't matter even if he dropped there 240000hrs later.

Straw man

[edit on 10/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The spiral was about 2-3 times the size of the moon at its biggest.
And it was stationary from point of view, or seemed to be at least.

The full moon is about 1/2º across. By your description the spiral would have been 1º - 1.5º across. So some of the photos are exaggerating the size.

Thats my estimate, it could have been bigger, or smaller.
I had just woke up, and that aint a sight I wake up to everyday so I didnt quite get all the details

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In a few minutes, NBC Nightly News will have a feature on the case with Tom Costello and some of my comments. Throw kisses or popcorn or shoes at the screen, whatever -- but enjoy.

The give-and-take here, disregarding a certain level of random noise, has been awesome. Be proud -- and keep at it. Try this approach to other famous cases, too.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I will say this once more again.

Even in norway wasnt a missile.

I love how that other photo of a supposed missile failure claims as to be that same event that took place last night, in fact it wasnt.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Phage I think I found a failed up close rocket footage that might help.

Sorry I couldn't help it.

It bothers me that officials can't keep their lies straight, the disinfo is flying to all time levels.

link   
I would have to say, it most probably was a missile launch from a Russian sub.

And, a failed attempt as well. Because it didn't hit the target.

Ok, what were they shooting at that could disarm/divert/transport the missile causing it to not hit the target? Why didn't it hit with a bang? Because it failed? Yes it failed to do what they proposed.

You see, they did tell the truth.

A gathering of world elites nearby. This was not a test folks.

Can we ever expect a straight answer? Likely never.

link   
I would imagine that the Russian military recorded said "rocket launch". If I see footage, of the rocket streaking up into the sky, then creating the massive luminous spiral, I will eat my words.

I know that the Russian military doesn't make a habit of releasing footage of tests, this one seems to merit it.

So far I haven't seen anything that looks like a rocket in any of the footage.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I love how that other photo of a supposed missile failure claims as to be that same event that took place last night, in fact it wasnt.

Well, whatever it was, it was beautiful! I want one thingy like that on New Years Eve

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Does anyone know what the 4 flags on that message mean? I know that there are no Norwegian and Swedish flags.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Phage I think I found a failed up close rocket footage that might help.

Sorry I couldn't help it.

It bothers me that officials can't keep their lies straight, the disinfo is flying to all time levels.

Thanks for the laugh man.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by Phage

Does anyone know what the 4 flags on that message mean? I know that there are no Norwegian and Swedish flags.

Language maybe?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

[
quote]Originally posted by Phage

The spiral was about 2-3 times the size of the moon at its biggest.
And it was stationary from point of view, or seemed to be at least.

Phage Added this below but it wont pick up as quote so im adding this
The full moon is about 1/2º across. By your description the spiral would have been 1º - 1.5º across. So some of the photos are exaggerating the size.

Hi Phage

some/most of the photos are taken on long exposure hence they capture light over time which distorts the original real time view. Im trying to find out the exact shutter speed of the perfect spiral one at the moment so I can then tell how long the event actually went for and I also want the images the photog took after that one. If I can get some actual cameras specs we can break it down by math.

have the best day
the muse

[edit on 10/12/2009 by themuse]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
One thing about this that I've noticed is that in a video posted on the first page www.vgtv.no... which is the best proof in my opinion of it being a rocket, it is clearly out of control in a "Clockwise" rotation. In the opening post, the dramatic picture posted seems to show it's to be counter-clockwise rotation at higher altitudes. For the life of me I can't come up with an explanation for this.

Anybody else?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Personally... I thought I was showing evidence to support my end of the debate.

I didn't realize that I was supposed to just blindly follow the popular belief of what everyone believes in... Or, if I disagree... I'm just supposed to leave the thread alone.

Interesting... Fair enough. I guess since you feel that since I don't support your theory I should just leave this thread. Good enough for me.

I am in this thread, discussing with others what we think it might be, not trying to convince people that its not a rocket.
You, on the other hand are doing exactly the opposite posting vids that have been posted several times already in an attempt to convince people to believe what you want to believe, thats the difference dude

Youre still in this thread because in your "humble opinion" you cant understand or believe why others dont follow your thinking in believing its a missile, so youre doing everything you can to try and change that.

What happened here? Couldnt leave until more had seen the light?

This thread and debate was fun for a while. But I done... I'm just done. I can't contribute any further energy towards this thread. See ya, somewhere else on ATS!!!

btw, you must have posted pics and videos close to a dozen times, you should just chill out and let people come to their own conclusions.

Oh and this quote right here... its the other way around

I didn't realize that I was supposed to just blindly follow the popular belief of what everyone believes in.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well, whatever it was, it was beautiful! I want one thingy like that on New Years Eve

Really?

It was a delivery system for multiple independently targeted thermonuclear warheads each with variable yields between 10x - 100x more powerful than the bombs dropped on Japan at the close of the second world war.

The most destructive weapon humans have devised so far to inflict damage and death on other humans.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
[edit on 10-12-2009 by '___'omino]

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join