It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Personally, I don't buy the rocket excuse. I would think that it would have been explained right away if that was the case. It seems like they just throw out excuses for anything out of the ordinary and expect us to buy it. The sad thing is that most people do.

I myself have seen many news stories where people are just dumbfounded and unable to explain things that have happened, then the next day it is swept under the carpet.

I am wondering if the spiral has something to do with the LHC:

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
People seem to be missing the point here.

It was claimed it was a UFO, then FOX News came out and said "DONT WORRY Russia's defense ministry refuses to confirme that the lights were caused by its Bulava missile, which can be equipped with up to 10 individually targeted nuclear warheads and has a maximum range of 5,000 miles.

That is like saying, "Don't worry your house is not on fire, its blown up instead".

I would prefer a UFO rather than 10 nuclear missiles, and its in NORWAY and that is where all the global elites are. All the elites in one big venue, all of a sudden this happens and FOX News is stating its Russia with a rocket that can hold 10 nuclear missiles!

I know its not a rocket or nuclear missiles, I am more leaning towards the space time continuum or alien technology theory.

The fact remains, they are blaming Russia without proof and now we know Russia has a rocket that can carry 10 NUKES! Who the hell would want that?

..Then again Obama just got a peace prize for waging war. Stranger things have happened.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

No matter what it was it seems the Russians are taking credit.

So now one must interpret the gesture.

link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
There's no way it's from a missile. I don't know what it is, but it wasn't created by no missile.

According to the whole Galactic Federation (Maitreya, St. Germain, etc.) clan, it's a portal and a couple billion people will be disappearing from earth from now until the 21st. Lol, I know. But, I want to make all aware of this alternative explanation. Plus if it doesn't happen, I want this whole Galactic Federation to be discredited again.

"With the appearance of the Norway Star Portal opening this AM...the next 72 hours will build the wave for the removal of ALL darkhats (1.4 Billion will leave the planet on 12/12 + another 1.5 Billion going to an interdimension of earth on a parallel timeline--for a total of 2.9 Billion, leaving on 12/12. 4.69 Billion of current earth population (70%) will be upshifted to TerraNova 5D timeline and participate in Ascension upgrades, including dropping of veils, as decloakings occur over 120 Countries, worldwide, in the coming days before 12/21/09."

www.galacticfriends.com...

Galactic federation can suck it lol. That whole bs alien agenda is something dumb. Why couldn't it be from God? maybe humans.. but... wait let's justify everything else except Him. lets devoid that idea

link   
Yep being on a place that where russia tests, they can use that as cover for any testing. They always did it during cold war, just test something and blame the russians. Keeps secrets well, lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
[edit on 10-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wormhole over Tomsk, Russia, in 2006:

From www.youtube.com...
at 1:36.

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Point of No Return

I don't know about obviously (can't really judge that) but it doesn't have to spin around its own centerline to produce a nice spiral, just an axis.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Phage]

What you mean you can't judge. If it spun around it's axis, it wouldn't leave a spiral would it?

link   
If your not sure it's a missile... take a look at this post.

2nd line.

Above Top Secret

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

It still amazes me that people accuse you of being a skeptic and even worse a disinformation agent when you have such an open mind.

I think we take a similar stance on such things.

We both like the idea of exotic goings on but both find such speculation pointless if there is not a 100% effort made to to rule out "normal" explanations.

I suppose it's like having a copy of the mona lisa and not knowing if it's real or not, some people will stop at nothing to prove or disprove it's authenticity whereas others will be so desperate for it to be real that they will not accept any possible suggestion that it is anything but!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by fatdeeman]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Since the SS-NX-30 is now 4 for 12, I wouldn't exactly say that Russia now has it as part of its arsenal.

Besides, Russia has had MIRVs for quite a while.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Russia has a rocket that can carry 10 NUKES! Who the hell would want that?

They have had them for a very long time!
They are just trying to test a newer missile to carry them...It's not working well yet.

link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
If your not sure it's a missile... take a look at this post.

2nd line.

Above Top Secret

Too perfect wiith the new ones that have been around. I disagree

link   
As long as I am with the people I love, everything is good.

Something is definitely up!

Originally posted by worldwatcher
reply to post by OneNationUnder

wow!!!! if the galaticfederation people are right, we don't have to worry about man made climate change any more and well there will be more resources for less people, so hey..that could be a good thing. Just hope I'm not going to be one of the disappearring people!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yesterday, a few reports claimed it was a 10 or 12 minute event based on eyewitness accounts. Most other reports put it at few minutes at most. Is the 10 minute claim inaccurate?

I've been basing my opinion on the 10 minute claim. If it was just a minute or two, I'd likely change my opinion

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Cablespider]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Originally posted by Retseh

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

It does not "blow up". A missile test can fail for many reasons.

Just because you have not seen something, does it mean that it's not possible?

As you seem to have detailed knowledge of missile failure modes why don't you list the ones for us that would result in this effect.

Waiting.......

i second this, if this is a failed missle lauch then show us some proof of this happeneing before somewheres else... waiting...

Phage already posted footage of another failed launch that looks like it here.

Also here is proof that a missile launch can go wrong without anything blowing up, in response to the previous quote - and no, I'm no missile expert, so I can't list all the things that go wrong with missiles, but I know enough that I can tell you with confidence that real life is not like the movies, where even a small "bump" will set off munitions:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
These missiles are capable of reaching 1000 km altitude in 3 minutes.

I don't know how.

Assuming a straight up launch -- which ICBMs never use -- it could reach that altitude in that time only by maintaining about 6 G's accel (not impossible) but then would have a speed of 18,000 meters/sec,
well in excess of escape velocity -- it would never hit the Earth anywhere.

I was just quoting from the source Jim. No idea how accurate the figures quoted are.

Considering its a new design that's being tested, perhaps they are testing a faster design than normal rockets... which may be why they are having problems stabilizing it...

Perhaps, it did exactly as you said and "escaped" our orbit!

You probably know more than me about this Jim (I know more about things entering our atmosphere, rather than leaving it)... is it possible that they were going at this high velocity, and experimenting with re-directing the missile so that, instead of leaving, it was now headed back down into the atmosphere again? It sounds like they're having problems making it change direction, basically, and in this case it just ended up in a tumble/spin.

link   
If anyone can come up with a picture or some footage of a rocket creating anything close to the size and scale of this perfect symmetrical spiral, I'll believe that this was a rocket.

I don't think anyone doubts that rockets spiral through the air. Thats just common sense. Common sense also tells you that if a malfunctioning rocket caused this breathtaking spiral, we would have surley seen it, or at least something close, before yesterday. That is, unless you are trying to tell me that this is the very first time a rocket has malfunctioned in this part of the atmosphere.... Wich would be laughable.

Please, explain to me the abrupt dissipation of the spiral. If it was rocket exhaust, as it dissipated, it would have distorted, and slowly faded into the night. Have you ever seen a contrail that is hanging in the sky? Does it suddenly vanish? No. It lingers until it thins out so much that you can't see it anymore.

link   

Originally posted by Blender
I don't think anyone doubts that rockets spiral through the air. Thats just common sense. Common sense also tells you that if a malfunctioning rocket caused this breathtaking spiral, we would have surley seen it before yesterday.

There are numerous examples of similar videos and pictures of rockets creating
A. the blue trail
B. a spiral

I have no desire to hunt through 80 pages again to find them.

By the way (last time I say this) your logic of never seeing it exactly like this before is flawed.

By that logic the Challenger explosion was something else because I can not show you another video of a shuttle exploding resulting in booster rockets flying off and debris raining down. I can show you rockets that exploded with similar effects but not exact.

Same with this event, we can show similar but not exact replicas. All of the variables of fuel, weather, temp, altitude, failure, roll, etc would have to be the same for it to be exactly the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
Personally, I don't buy the rocket excuse. I would think that it would have been explained right away if that was the case.

You expect Russian Navy to broadcast info on classified ICBM tests before they happen, right?

I am wondering if the spiral has something to do with the LHC:

www.theregister.co.uk...

I just came from a working visit to CERN and am pretty sure that a mild case of flatulence I got has more to do with 2 TeV collisions than that spiral in Norway.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join