It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

Originally posted by SvabaThis is surely a hoax,

Surely not, there were hundreds of eyewitnesses, including me. I was at Tromsø Airport when it happend, i'm 120 kilometers away now and they saw it here too. It was seen over a wide area.

Det er bra, han derre er en kverulant..

Good for you ! Did you get Pics ?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Are we allowed to speak Norsk? Can we forego the english only rule here..?

link   
reply to post by Essan

I'm surprised you aren't claiming they're "persistent contrails."

link   
hmmmm. Its possible, having read the slow / long shutter speed, that the spiral effect could be a result of low EV values with a slow shutter speed, so the spiral effect may not be that obvious with the naked eye. One thing for me is the street lights in some of those photo's do look a little over exposed, thus meaning that the actual image may have been a lot different to what was actually there.

Having said that, most of the videos are not clear, BUT one video does show a spiral appearing , before it collapses.

Still very strange to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wow simply amazing. My first thoughts though is that it is CGI. On the other hand my other first thought was that this is possibly from the Hadron collider. CERN laboratory in in Geneva Switzerland. I beleive there is a previous reply that beat me to this, But It looks like to me a opening of a black hole? Then theres the spirals....which in itself is errie as hell

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
spiral trail

Above is a link that has a rocket leaving a spiral trail.I suppose if you were in the right position you could look into the spiral tunnel created by the spinning rocket moving through artic ice crystals in the atmosphere. Look closely at the second from the top photo in the news article. Maybe as a rocket approaches its second stage deployment, it whips out a big spiral then has the second stage kick in.

Given a Russian rocket launch, it seems the best explanation given all the photos.

Or could be a very good projection.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My bet its on planet X

First i do think LHC might have played a role but i dont believe so
also seems a bit odd, how a black hole covered our sun doesn't it?

And what obama getting another fake peace prize?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Anyone else think 'signs in the sky'? Its the first thing that pops into my head....!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreatherDet er bra, han derre er en kverulant..

Good for you ! Did you get Pics ?

Fikk desverre ikke noen bilder, vi var på Langnes, så toppen av Tromsøya var i veien.
Jeg selv var i cockpit i ferd med å forberede flyturen, men den andre piloten som var i ferd med å utføre utvendig inspeksjon så det fra utsiden.

-------
Sorry, didn't get any pics as i was inside the aircraft at the time, but lots of pictures wil with no doubt show up, just give it some time.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The spiral effect is in the video, at the center just harder to see because of grain

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Maybe its project Bluebeam?

just puttin it out there.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My Brother says it a portal..........Any thing come or go through??

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If the Russians where shooting up ICBMs for testing. Sure the US "NATO" would have been warned about such a event. Especially when its of the North West coast of Norway.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Here is a youtube video of a rocket creating a worm hole, similar to what everone is talking about I think
Similar but the video from Norway is much much different
www.youtube.com...
www.vgtv.no... norway footage
[edit on 9-12-2009 by Moose318]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Moose318]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Enuff with the foreign language posts, if you have something to share then do it in English please..

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It may be a HAARP/ style experiment, whereby there is ionisation of the atoms in the sky causing a magnetic effect where the atoms create a vortex and where they meet in the middle electromagnetic radiation is emitted.
Just a guess tho

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hey guys. I have seen something similar. Back in the mid 80's my dad and I, along with others saw somthing that looked like this. It did not have the blue trail leading to it though. It began as a spiral much like this, then dispersed. There was a small pinpoint of light at the center, that was slowly moving. It had us completely stummped.

The next day we found out others had seen it as well, and it was in our local news paper. As it turned out it was a Japanese rocket/satalite, that was dumping excess fuel once it had reached orbit.

Now, it did not look exactly like this, but it was close. I would have to agree with the rocket theory based on what I have seen. It does warrent further research though.

link   
Hey guys. I have seen something similar. Back in the mid 80's my dad and I, along with others saw somthing that looked like this. It did not have the blue trail leading to it though. It began as a spiral much like this, then dispersed. There was a small pinpoint of light at the center, that was slowly moving. It had us completely stummped.

The next day we found out others had seen it as well, and it was in our local news paper. As it turned out it was a Japanese rocket/satalite, that was dumping excess fuel once it had reached orbit.

Now, it did not look exactly like this, but it was close. I would have to agree with the rocket theory based on what I have seen. It does warrent further research though.

link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

You have just been subjected to a massive gamma ray burst, the hole is the atmosphere being ripped open, the ripples were the after effects of that.

link   
here, I made this for comparison:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7400e5100b19.jpg[/atsimg]

as you can see, there is a big difference between these two when placed together...

symmetry against chaotic rocket out of control

but what it s I can't say, it looks like something electric to me but I could be wrong

[edit on 9-12-2009 by donhuangenaro]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join