It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well the footage has made mainstream news headlines here in Australia both on TV and in the newspapers. It is bizarre indeed and to see that it has happened before is interesting.

I have no idea why it would be compared to a missile launch gone wrong. I can find no explanation for it. Who is to say it's not a wormhole opening up or some bizarre experiment. The hole and spiral and amazing. The way the spiral forms is so intricate and i don't think it's any natural occurrance.

My stepfather is a Dr of Astro-physics so I might ask him what he thinks.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by swinggal
Well the footage has made mainstream news headlines here in Australia both on TV and in the newspapers. It is bizarre indeed and to see that it has happened before is interesting.

I have no idea why it would be compared to a missile launch gone wrong. I can find no explanation for it. Who is to say it's not a wormhole opening up or some bizarre experiment. The hole and spiral and amazing. The way the spiral forms is so intricate and i don't think it's any natural occurrance.

My stepfather is a Dr of Astro-physics so I might ask him what he thinks.

Just turn back a page, here's a simulation.

Quoting myself:

Originally posted by serbsta
I don't have time to read through the 60+ pages of posts since I last posted here, but just in case this video hasn't been posted yet, here it is. It explains how it could have been a rocket.

Apologies if this has been posted already.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
This is what is wrong with ATS, you get told what it is, hell you can even find out for yourselves it took me 1, just 1 google search to find the answer and you still belive its an inter dimensional porthole bought here to suck up all the vegetarians.
Sometimes things are just what they are.

Enjoy yourselves.

And, yet, you don't include your simple link in the post. Well done, Copernicus.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Russia comes clean ... (?)

Moscow - Russia's new submarine-based intercontinental missile suffered the latest in a series of test failures, newspapers reported on Thursday, as unusual lights were spotted in Norway across the border from the launch site.

The Bulava intercontinental missile has been billed as Russia's newest technological breakthrough to support its nuclear deterrent, but the repeated test failures are an embarrassment for the Kremlin.

Source ...

Though, I'm still not sure that I am buying this explanation ... maybe I just want it to be something different and bigger

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If this has been posted previously I apologise. (tis a long thread!!)
I thought that most countries monitored pretty stringently the launches and goings on of other countries. You can't so much as sneeze (metaphorically) without your neighbour knowing so. Wouldn't the USA, Britain, Japan or any Scandinavian country for that matter be able to confirm a missile launch? Just pondering...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Especially if Eiscat exists.

www.eiscat.uit.no...

if?

www.eiscat.se...

Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater
TEQUILAsunrise (Transient Effects Quantification Under Ionospheric Low Angle sunrise). The idea is to
look at the polar wintertime mesophere through the transient
caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT. Interestingly, this happens to
be the maximum occurence time of the Polar Mesosphere Winter Echoes (PMWE).

VHF: TEQUILA 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000
Scheduled for 0700-1000

And the event took place before sunup on December 9, 2009.

I admit I am clueless as to what they are doing, but they were doing it during this event.

Sorry my 'if?' was directed at the Doctor.. he says 'if' ... EISCAT isn't 'if'.. it IS.

I mentioned EISCAT on page 2 or 3.. was puzzled why doctor said 'if' Eiscat exists.

Why doesn't my avatar show up anymore? I thought it was a glitch yesterday but it still isn't showing... to me anyway!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh I knew who you were talking to, but I followed the link and was wondering if you could explain what it was I found heheh. Like I said, I have no clue what they are doing, but the timing coincides.

Sorry for being confusing.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Does anybody think it is possible that this may have something to do with the new Large Hadron Collider?

Just a shot in the dark but who knows? Maybe the Flash Forward people had some insider info

EDIT: I just did a google search on this idea and found:

www.shanatinglipton.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by freelogic]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Van Gogh's "The Starry Night" painted in 1889 features similar spirals in the sky.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by spy66

John Espen Lien, seniortalsmann ved Forsvarets operative hovedkvarter, bekrefter nå at de hadde fått beskjed fra Russland angående rakettoppskytingen.

What this is saying is:

John Espen Lien. A senior spokesman for the military operational headquarters. Now confirm that they did get a message from Russia about the missile test.

And two paragraphs further down he says that he cannot be sure:

- Det var mest sannsynlig en russisk rakett som ble sett på himmelen, men jeg kan ikke garantere det helt sikkert, sier Lien.

Translated:

- It was most likely a russian rocket that was seen in the sky, but i cannot guarantee it, says Lien.

As you see Lien is not sure about it being a rocket.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Acharya]

Yes they are. He had to say this because of security reasons. They also confirmed it again to day. And explained that they had to say that they were not sure because of the system and resources they use.

They know it was a rocket. But how or why it made this fenomenon they dont know.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It was a failed missile:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

You beat me to it ... I was just searching for it because this also reminded me of "Starry Night"

I also seem to remember a tri-spiral of life ... not sure if its Mayan or Christian though

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by Essan

I'm surprised you aren't claiming they're "persistent contrails."

I'm suprised you aren't claiming everyone who's saying it's a rocket is a "dis-info agent" or a "shill".

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by swinggal

Yeah it's on every ad break on tv at the moment. It's also on the front Page of Brisbane's Courier Mail website - I have to say it was annoying to read the sort of ignorant comments on the article, pretty typical of their readers though, only a few people were actually interested in the article and chimed in with some actual theories (much the same as what has been suggested on here) the rest were comments such as:

"Its the messiah coming to remove Anna Bligh and free us all."

"At last ! The Klingons have arrived to annihilate us !"

"its Santa testing the new nitro burners on the sleigh"

"Can't you guys read the writing on the blue beam ???!!! - "We're here to pick up Tom Cruise""

"Ground control to Major Tom!! Turn off your disco lights."

the whole article actually comes across as a bit of a dig on the UFO community - read it here if you want

www.news.com.au...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by bkaust]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Oh I knew who you were talking to, but I followed the link and was wondering if you could explain what it was I found heheh. Like I said, I have no clue what they are doing, but the timing coincides.

Sorry for being confusing.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Libertygal]

Ahh cool no worries :-)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psyagra
reply to post by ahemot

You beat me to it ... I was just searching for it because this also reminded me of "Starry Night"

I also seem to remember a tri-spiral of life ... not sure if its Mayan or Christian though

Triskelion..... that was part of my avatar that isn't there any longer! lol

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A new russian Spherical rocket that dissolves into thin air amazing.....

Dont think logically halfway through the evidence and then drop the ball on reason...noone has made a spherical shaped rocket here on terra. If they had they wouldn't admit to it because the counterintel spys would be sending the goons squads there big time.... (just my theory, I'm probably wrong) (but I like this idea...It doesnt look like any rockets in any other videos used to compare it so far.. and so far this one is the only one that has a halo that exposes the spheroid, other rockets show a cigar shape...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Triskelion..... that was part of my avatar that isn't there any longer! lol

Actually it is a Neolithic symbol, sometimes considered a solar symbol.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Uriel's Machine by Knight and Lomas (2003) the triple spiral may represent the nine month period of human pregnancy, since the sun takes a fourth of a year to go from the celestial equator (an equinox) to extreme north or south declination (a solstice), and vice versa. During each three-month period, the sun's path across the sky appears to form a closely-wound quasi-helical shape, which can be likened to a spiral, so that three spirals could represent nine months, providing an explanation for a link between fertility and the triple-spiral symbol.

Something gonna happen in 9 months from now!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I too have reached the conclusion it was a failed missile. Many facts point to the russians having launched a missile, probably from a submarine.

This was most likely announced in advance, according to protocol, to Norwegian authorities. Although the Norwegian military sat on the knowledge for a while, they have now more or less confirmed it. As far as they can, publicly.

Now, the REASON for the failure is still up to debate, in my opinion. There has been a lot of talk about EISCAT being involved. But I would also point a finger to the Globus-2 Radar, located near Vardø. Even closer to the event in question. This radar is a part of the US SDI (star-wars) missile defense. Her is an article of this installations role in the Iraq war.

This is what we have so far:
Confirmed missile launch. With sightings and effects that can somewhat correlate to that.

The missile failed. Confirmed by the "owners" (Russians).

Norwegian authorities was at first secretive, but "forced" to come out in the open, due to the massive interest and speculations.

The failure was, to put it mildly, spectacular. Perhaps it even baffled the military.

EISCAT/HAARP-like installation is nearby, which did an "experiment" at the time of the incident.

EISCAT is supposedly legit with civilian research, yet large parts of what they do is hidden from the public.

The Globus-2 radar is in the area. It is a part of the Star Wars program (SDI). Main function is missile defense.

Is all this coincidence?

Did we just witness a scene in an ongoing secret war? Like the cold war never actually ended?

The missile was "shot" down with a new type of weapon, probably some sort of "ray-gun" or electro-magnetic device. Thus explaining the spectacular effects we have seen.

This is as far as I can guess at the moment, but I find it "PROBABLE".

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Koyaanisqatsi]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wormhole?

Blue Beam Project?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Picollo30]

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join