It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ascisco

Nope, nobody has speculated about project blue beam or
wormholes...or multidimensional beings/angels/timetravelers/reptoids/Doctor who characters/UFO'S/christs/HAARP....crop circles...supercolliders....oops missed one...godfarts.

Nope..we all decided way back on page 3-4-5 that it was
just a wayward Russian rocket launch, and we all have spent the last 70 pages talking about when someone would call the blue beam phone congratulations caller..your our lucky 38th caller.....

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Zeptepi]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by ziggy1706
where it seesm to be coming form a ligthed cloud on the horizon* ive never ever seen or ehard of nay earth atmosphere conditions like this...ever.
wonder if the LHC has something to do with it????

Actually thats the sun low on the horizon as it should be at this time of the year in northern Norway

The sun is *below* the horizon for all of the day this time of year in Tromsø.

My guess is that sun light, sun being below the horizon, is reflected by those braight clouds/vapor. Not sure about blue trail though.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Alright im sorry but that is not a rocket...

If a rocket exploded into the air you would see the fuel and parts of it falling from the sky not a massive spiral in the air rotating and whirling.

It looks as if its being projected into the sky!

If we are going for manmade suggestions:

It could be a practical joke or a new gadget that they were testing like a new projector or something...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ill admit I haven't read all 68 pages of comments....yet, but I probably will. LOL I have noticed alot of speculation on a failed rocket attempt. Well what if it wasn't failed at all? What if it was some new technology that whoever had finally reached go stage. What if that was the result of the blast off....Like for the shuttle the blast off is the fire and smoke under the shuttle, what if the blast off from this was the rippled effect and the blue stream? And if it was a successful launch, all the more reason for no one to come out and say so, they want it secret still.

Just a thought.

Edit to add....and they enjoy all us guessing about what it could be...we're just there puppets.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by pizzanazi75]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The BBC are now running with the story -

quote: "So far there has been no official explanation."

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam is a possibility. This was also seen in Australia and other places. It looks computer generated.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Could this be a test for a new weapon capable of shooting down missiles? My guess is that it was a missile but that it was shot down by that blue beam.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

It apparently made it to it's 3rd stage. Which would have put it well above "air".

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This may have already been stated but if it is a rocket out of control why would the spiral be seen from the video angle unless it came from the same direction

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
WORMHOLE COMPARISION~RUSSIA 2006 vs NORWAY 2009:

In 2006 there was a worm hole in Russia which eerily looks very similar to the Norway anomaly.

See video:
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Exactly, I was going to mention that Norway is probably the best place to see the Northern Lights and depending on air currents and other atmospheric conditions it is amazing how they manifest.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
How far is this from the Hadron Collider?, did it go true North over Norway? Not assuming anything, but that, if not hoaxed, and given multiple pictures from different sources say that it may not be a hoax, is truly an amazing phenomenon.

I also wonder if people in Germany reported anything unusual in the sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
My initial post use of the term "range" was a non-literal reference to the area of the event. Obviously the north Atlantic isn't a designated weapons test ground.

However, my point is yet to be addressed. Why do you put a president (of any country) on a plane flying through the test's operational area and to the country where all of this was observed?

One could say it illustrates a total lack of concern for the events, but I don't know. Its so strange. But if the Russians are that opposed to the Copenhagen conference, this would be a dramatic statement against it. I cannot commit to the idea that this was just another missile.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wormhole over Moscow: October 11, 2009

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
An interesting discussion on wormholes: connections made with Roman Pantheon, graphite, time capsules, Bosch paintings and Large Hadron Collider.

psychophysical.free.fr...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AshOnMyTomatoes

I disagree, on the national TV video I posted earlier in the thread (between page 40 to 45 somewhere) the "black hole" is darker than the sorrounding sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilaruum
reply to post by Acharya

Cool

So could you tell me the direction the shots where taken? And I could not find Kroken on wikimapia :/..
If you have some time, could you help to locate it so we could have an approximate path mapped?

Thanks! If not, thats ok too

The mountain is called Nordfjellet, and is about 620 meters high.
And the long exposure shot is taken almost in direct eastern direction.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis
It was about 8:am in the morning. The sun is in the S. hemisphere right now so the Northern latitudes don't get much daylight. The spiral is illuminated because it was high enough to catch the morning sun's rays. I think the big white spiral is just condensed water vapor, like a condensation trail.

At this time of year the sun is below the horizon all day in Tromsø, so I dont see this happening.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I don't post often on this site but felt the need to for this one! I watch the Military channel all the time, along with History and Discovery, and never before have I seen anything like this of terrestrial origin, when it comes to rockets.

So what I would like to be explained by those who think this is a rocket, why would the black whole be expanding, and not imploding? If it was in fact an out of control rocket heading to oblivion, the outermost layers of the spiral should be disintegrating first, no? It seemed as though that black whole in the center was the driving force behind this thing, which doesn't make any sense if it was in fact a rocket.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by Anamnesis
It was about 8:am in the morning. The sun is in the S. hemisphere right now so the Northern latitudes don't get much daylight. The spiral is illuminated because it was high enough to catch the morning sun's rays. I think the big white spiral is just condensed water vapor, like a condensation trail.

At this time of year the sun is below the horizon all day in Tromsø, so I dont see this happening.

Its below the horizon, but not gone. We can still see it light up trails from high flying planes.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join