It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

I've seen different wormholes and now this looks like a wormhole ejected in a large radius from deep space.

All the wormholes I've ever seen had a nice nightcrawler that I just caught in them.

Did you get a picture while you were there?
I hope you are joking.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, i found a few more videos that display very similar things. They are only a few min each,so don't worry. Very nice vids.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Aww, how pretty. What cool pictures will Haarp produce next, Jesus descending out of the clouds? lol, now why would they do that?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here is a video of it dissipating.

It is unclear whether this is real time or not, but better fits with the video of the Chinese rocket that malfunctioned.

Still does not explain the blueness seen in the sky sometime earlier, as witnessed by the sunset that is not present in this shot.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I spoke with a relative who spent 10 years as a USAF officer in Space & Missiles. Over the phone I described the event and he said, "Oh!" *long pause* "That's the sound of me censoring myself."

So... while some other explanations would be a lot more fun, I'm leaning toward it being a high altitude missile. Bummer! (But, hey - it could be reverse-engineered, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Note: A great run for a mass deception - possibly.

The great deception has begone?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Don't they usually spray chemicals in the air before they create their holographic images? I think this missile sprayed chemicals that created a haze, then they manipulated the chemicals and created an image, and all as a form of practice for a coming world wide holographic event. Notice, this year, that strange rainbow clouds have appeared over China, Russia, England and other places. My friends, as crazy as it seems, I truly believe they are preparing to project Jesus Christ coming, only it will be a false Messiah. That's my theory, anyway.

Or is it going to be 'benevolent' aliens that will help us pull together and save us from ourselves, instigating a new world order and a higher consciousness of being?

Either choice scares the bejesus out of me.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Nyhee]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
Don't they usually spray chemicals in the air before they create their holographic images? I say the missile sprayed this chemicals that created a haze, then they manipulated the chemicals and created an image, and all as a form of practice for a coming world wide holographic event. Notice that strange rainbow clouds have appeared over China, Russia, England and other places. My friends, as crazy as it seems, I truly believe they are preparing to project Jesus Christ coming, only it will be a false Messiah. That's my theory, anyway.

I'm sure even the masses are wise enough to discern between a pretty hologram, and the actual return of a God. Lets say they have the technology to fool people for a moment, with a hologram of a shimmering Jesus descending from the heavens to earth. What comes next?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

I would think a world government under the rule of that or their Jesus would come next, at least he could get many people to give up many rights and perhaps even disarm a few countries in the process.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
project blue beam guys O_o

from www.dailymail.co.uk...

"A blue-green beam of light was reported to have come shooting out the centre of the spiral"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Apparently this occurred at 0800 Dec 9th, so the sun was rising, not setting as it might appear from the sequence of photos shown far (at least, I thought it did anyway).

Here is a rather neat photo montage of the events, in apparently chronological order.

If you don't think of it flying *away* out of the mountains, but rather think of it as an arc from over the horizon coming TOWARDS you, it looks more like a failed missile launch.

Apparently though the Russians deny launching anything, and Norway deny receiving any warning of a launch, which is apparently required under international treaties.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just saw this picture discussed on Anderson Cooper 360.
Both commentators were baffled (as most people are and were).

I just found it humorous, that they offered no explanations. Not even a clue.
They closed with a silly joke, which reporters often do after U.F.O. segments in main stream media.

Once again, I have learned something new and I owe it to the smart, eclectic members here.

ATS - More intellectual discussion than CNN.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by Jezus
Any photos of similar looking rockets?

Until then I guess this is the winner...

Anywhere else I'd just take it as the norm that you're joking...you are right?

I just thinks its funny when people think it is logical to say it is something common like a rocket without any proof.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
MISSILE MISSILE MISSILE...ROCKET ROCKET ROCKET...
...ahhh...

We now have several eye witnesses confirming it did actually look like a MASSIVE spiral and it isn't just the effect of long exposure...I found it odd that all the photos seem to have been taken with the same exposure time and from the same angle...and we still don't seem to have any real confirmation from any reliable sources that is was a failed rocket launch...but how trustworthy are those sources anyway...do they really want you to know the truth or do they actually even know the real truth themselves and aren't just getting paid to say what they get told to say?

As I said before...I could probably shoot a trillion missiles/rockets and still not even come close to creating the same mind-blowing effect...the spiral is way to HUGE, uniform and overall perfect...all other photos and video footage I've seen so far don't even come close...they look exactly how I'd expect a spiral of smoke to look...is this a conspiracy website or not? Because everyone on ATS these days seems intent on finding a mundane explanation for everything even when we are given something that IMO, is clearly very far from the norm, and probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen on ATS...yet they continue on with their pitiful attempts to explain it away without providing anything substantial...in fact, I find the evidence of this being a failed rocket launch presented so far absolutely laughable...

And it is a shame that when a thread like this pops up it gets overrun with people saying "Errr...listen to what your saying...you sound like a wack job...your theories are crazy...it isn't the LHC, it isn't HAARP, it isn't a wormhole etc etc...it's obviously a failed rocket/missile launch...here...check out this crumby footage that doesn't even come close"...ATS becomes like a science forum more and more every day...people constantly ridiculing other peoples opinions because it sounds a little wacky and not in line with current known science...they must feel like it under-minds current scientific knowledge, because as scientists they certiantly know all there is to know...NOT...it's exactly how I expect to be treated when I put forth such theories on a science forum...BUT NOT ATS...

EDIT: The other thing I want to mention...is I can't believe the number of people quick to state it's a failed rocket launch...anyone in their right mind would suspect something more than that...and most of them provide no evidence, or very poor evidence and arguments...I've also heard MULTIPLE posters state for one reason or another that this thread should be instantly closed down!!! This leads me to believe that ATS does in fact have dis-info agents infesting these boards...and a lot more of them then I thought...and the fact that so many of them seem to be crawling out of the woodwork for this one thread suggests that there is indeed more to this event than just a failed rocket launch...

[edit on 10/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
reply to post by 2Unknown

I've seen different wormholes and now this looks like a wormhole ejected in a large radius from deep space.

All the wormholes I've ever seen had a nice nightcrawler that I just caught in them.

Did you get a picture while you were there?
I hope you are joking.

lol wut?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Any Large Hadron Collider tests coinciding around then, by any chance?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Please notice the forum in which this is posted; "Fragile Earth".
Please notice the heading under which "Fragile Earth" is listed: "Science Topics".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe it's you who's in the wrong place.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I just saw this picture discussed on Anderson Cooper 360.
Both commentators were baffled (as most people are and were).

I just found it humorous, that they offered no explanations. Not even a clue.
They closed with a silly joke, which reporters often do after U.F.O. segments in main stream media.

Once again, I have learned something new and I owe it to the smart, eclectic members here.

ATS - More intellectual discussion than CNN.

Thats typical of a CNN resopnse. They mock what they have not found on their own, even if they are clueless.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Ok folks.. the top portion is what everyone has seen.. the bottom portion looks like:
drum roll please...
a rocket launch!

That dern mountain is concealing the evidence everyone needs to see as a mundane explanation for an extraordinary looking f-up of a missle.

Now looking at these two pics together, the bottom clearly shows a common rocket exhaust and the top looks like the arc of a failing rocket.

The black hole at the end is the rocket ending..
The spiral is an optical illusion and everyone can sleep safely knowing aliens aren't vapor warping into your bedroom..

How many UFO aliens leave rocket trails? z
b

OR, what if the bottom pic is an *actual* rocket of some kind and the top one is a separate event??
.. or maybe it was there on pourpose to try and cover up and explain the top pic??? hmmm..
haha mind blowing. Anyway... I see your rocket logic, I just don't get why the top pic is soooooo much different from the bottom one. I mean we are seeing 2 different things here and neither of those 2 events represent the other one at all!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Go here:
www.altaposten.no...

Look at #1, #7, and #8 for a better sense of perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join