It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ok folks.. the top portion is what everyone has seen.. the bottom portion looks like:
drum roll please...
a rocket launch!

That dern mountain is concealing the evidence everyone needs to see as a mundane explanation for an extraordinary looking f-up of a missle.

Now looking at these two pics together, the bottom clearly shows a common rocket exhaust and the top looks like the arc of a failing rocket.

The black hole at the end is the rocket ending..
The spiral is an optical illusion and everyone can sleep safely knowing aliens aren't vapor warping into your bedroom..

How many UFO aliens leave rocket trails? z
b

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

HAARP cannot shoot down a missle and neither can EISCAT which has 1/3 of the power of HAARP.

I think you should rephrase. Shouldn't you be saying, "I don't think HAARP can shoot down a missle and neither can EISCAT which has 1/3 of the power of HAARP."?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

The spiral is not an optical illusion is it effluent from the spinning rocket being ejected radially. Think spinning lawn sprinkler.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is my 1st post. I've been reading pretty much through the whole thread and while I wish more than anything this would NOT be a rocket (which I totally didn't believe at first), after reviewing following video from a pretty much same event in China earlier this year, I have to think it is nothing but a rocket after all. If this video was posted before, sorry.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Serafina]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Bspiracy

The spiral is not an optical illusion is it effluent from the spinning rocket being ejected radially. Think spinning lawn sprinkler.

I'm talking to the people who think the WHOLE spiral is moving as a large wheel like a pinwheel. Water sprinkler is correct. The waves go out but do not keep spinning in a circle.

We are thinking alike.

b

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Why?
Can you provide evidence that HAARP can shoot down a missile?
Never mind. Not the place.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
comments from the bottom of THIS website:

To the person who figured haarp... I google earthed Tromso, found the distinctive mountain shown in the fourth picture, and looked to where the beam appeared to be originating from. At the location 69 degrees 35 minutes 10.38 second N and 19 degrees 13 minutes 38.22 seconds east I found this:
EISCAT is an acronym for the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association. It operates three incoherent scatter radar systems, at 224 MHz, 931 MHz in Northern Scandinavia and one at 500 MHz on Svalbard, used to study the interaction between the Sun and the Earth as revealed by disturbances in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. At the Ramfjordmoen facility (near Tromsø, Norway) it also operates an ionospheric heater facility, similar to HAARP. Additional receiver stations are located in Sodankylä, Finland, and Kiruna, Sweden. The EISCAT Headquarters are also located in Kiruna. (from Wikipedia)

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
just saw cnn pick this up. extra kudos to you for picking it up first.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iwant2be.norm

Space junk ejecting fuel or other liquid?

If you look, quite a bit earlier (image 6 from the link of multi-images), the blue haze is lingering too long.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Any photos of similar looking rockets?

Until then I guess this is the winner...

Originally posted by Realtruth
Common sight on the astral plane, many painted pictures all over the net by people that astral travel.

It's called many things, but the name it seems to go by is "Astral Vortex"

Notice the rotation direction.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Blender

Why?
Can you provide evidence that HAARP can shoot down a missile?
Never mind. Not the place.

Of course not, for the same reason that you aren't able to prove that it cannot. You don't see people saying that Doppler radar has sinister capabilitys. I'm one that tends to believe that where theres smoke, theres fire.

Not trying to engage in a pissing contest, but it seems to me that you are stating facts that you cannot possibly know to be fact. I don't know if HAARP can or cannot interfere with missiles down, so I don't speak on it.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Blender]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok guys,this has been going on in many other country's as well. I do remember seeing some other videos on you tube about the very same thing. But check this out, and what do you think?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
looks like it is a projection of a hologram that is shot from behind the mountains.. however, it may be something other.

i do not buy the rocket theory. it is something other. .. it's a massive thing.

first i tought it mustr be a wormhole. I've seen different wormholes and now this looks like a wormhole ejected in a large radius from deep space.

what kind of energy could produce this kind of rift hole lol what the hell is going on....

[edit on 9-12-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
looks like it is a projection of a hologram that is shot from behind the mountains.. however, it may be something other.

i do not buy the rocket theory. it is something other. .. it's a massive thing.

first i tought it mustr be a wormhole. I've seen different wormholes and now this looks like a wormhole ejected in a large radius from deep space.

what kind of energy could produce this kind of rift hole lol what the hell is going on....

[edit on 9-12-2009 by 2Unknown]

Then that is outstanding sir ! You actually have seen a wormhole? Please. tell us more and describe it !

[edit on 12/9/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafina

Look at how quickly it dissipates (seconds).

From the photos in Norway this thing was present for a good 30 minutes or even longer (you can tell from the sunset).

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The mystery began when a blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain in the north of the country. It stopped mid-air, then began to move in circles. Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to 12 minutes before disappearing completely.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Pres. Obama will be giving his speech tonight for his Nobel Peace prize (hah!) PLUS the logo for COP15 (Copenhagen Summit) has a blue orb for its official logo.

Coincidence? Probably.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by nethawk]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aninchoftime
I just wonder why no one in the news I've seen has made any reference to NAVTEX whatsoever.

Thanks! We showed the actual message image on the Maddow show on MSNBC.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
Any photos of similar looking rockets?

Until then I guess this is the winner...

Anywhere else I'd just take it as the norm that you're joking...you are right?

Originally posted by Blender
I'm one that tends to believe that where theres smoke, theres fire.

Sometimes smoke isn't smoke but water vapour instead.

I think you've each got valid points to your logic based upon assumptions. Now who's got the facts to back up their assumptions is the question for probability of being correct.

Anywho's just posting in epic blue spiral thread for me at the moment. Pleased to see that it got cleared up with a minimum of fuss and so quickly.

Well done to OzMan for getting the facts.
Shame on you to the charlatans who seek to benefit from this.

-m0r

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I wonder how many pages of speculation this will take before its settled.

You are right rockets do malfunction at test sites in other places too.

This is just a very lucky instance where it got high enough in the atmosphere to be pretty awe-striking.

Or inter-dimensional beings are popping down to see the Nobel Ceremonies. Maybe catch some food at the local eat in, the usual.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
has no one noticed that it is a perfect 3d spiral going from and back to a terrestrial source O_o I don't understand data or no how you can honestly think THAT is fuel from a rocket, wouldn't the air disperse it like, in a BIT of a different shape that a perfect 3d spiral?!

or am I just going crazy here?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join