It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Among the left click challenged that Blaine mentioned.

I've got to remember that line "left click challenged"
fits.

There have been several links about how to receive NAVTEX... it's not rocket science

edit to add an "e" to Blain"e"

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Zeptepi]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Thanks. That is certainly plausible, in my opinion. I'd still love some form of confirmation from someone as to what precisely this was. In the mean time, as long as there are no visible distortions in the atmosphere during daylight hours over Norway, I'll try not to worry lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Originally posted by Cheroqui
reply to post by Blender

Not completely sure if you're being sarcastic, and I'm definitely not a science major. The mention of angelic portal can be ignored by whosoever. All I want to know is how does a rocket fail or explosion result in a stationary... STATIONARY, spiral of light on to dissipate into a blue/black orb to hole in appearance?

I was kind of saying I think the idea that this was caused by a wayward rocket is just as absurd as it being some sort of religious sign. The spiral of light looks stationary, but its not. In better quality videos (like the one shown on NBC Nightly News tonite, you can see that the ENTIRE spiral of light is rotating. Then, a dark hole expands QUICKLY from the center.

If this were smoke from some rocket, it would have hung around, and dissipated, much like a chemtrail that lingers behind an airplane, until it eventually thins out.

Plus, just like vaccine being made and readily available before an "outbreak", so can a hazard/warning report be prepared before launch or experimentation. Not just to pre-notify but have ready to present afterward.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I have no idea why they didn't get the message. maybe the old teletype
was off that day??

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I already see it coming....They are going to claim it had to do with Global Warming and now our Ionosphere has become compromised due CO2, the elite will fast track their plan and are going to decide they are going to tax the average amount of breath's you take in a day.

-Kdial1

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Common sight on the astral plane, many painted pictures all over the net by people that astral travel.

It's called many things, but the name it seems to go by is "Astral Vortex"

Notice the rotation direction.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psyagra
Actually, I am a little surprised, if not disappointed at some posters who, once given an "explanation", simply give up and say things like "solved" ... or "nothing to see here - move along".

Since when do ATS'ers accept the first explanation offered - even if it does sound plausible?!

As I've said before, I don't know what it is but I've got this niggling feeling that this is much bigger than the "exploding rocket" story.

Actually hardcore skeptics are "believers", too. They believe they had this figure out so they 'try' to move along to find another subject. Although I think they might be afraid that the believers are right about some things. And I think the hardcore skeptics are also being in denial in this case.

I heard the ring formed first than the blue trail. It's kinda like a rocket only in reverse. But that's the problem isn't it? It lasts for about 2-3 minutes and happened in reverse with the spinning spiral that is seen from every angle.

Anyway, I'm not jumping into the alien or LHC bandwagon just yet. It could be a new type of weapon, an EMP missile for example, EISCAT heater/dynasonde. Nevertheless, the spiral is pretty strange, warp experiment perhaps? Or just a coincidence.

link   
reply to post by oneangrymonk

Disclaimer: I am not rocket scientist!

Could the launch point you speak of actually be the end point?

In other words could we all be looking at this thing bassakwards?

link   

Originally posted by Blender

Originally posted by Cheroqui
reply to post by Blender

Not completely sure if you're being sarcastic, and I'm definitely not a science major. The mention of angelic portal can be ignored by whosoever. All I want to know is how does a rocket fail or explosion result in a stationary... STATIONARY, spiral of light on to dissipate into a blue/black orb to hole in appearance?

I was kind of saying I think the idea that this was caused by a wayward rocket is just as absurd as it being some sort of religious sign. The spiral of light looks stationary, but its not. In better quality videos (like the one shown on NBC Nightly News tonite, you can see that the ENTIRE spiral of light is rotating. Then, a dark hole expands QUICKLY from the center.

If this were smoke from some rocket, it would have hung around, and dissipated, much like a chemtrail that lingers behind an airplane, until it eventually thins out.

Ahh thats what I said about 2000 pages ago !!

I really cannot even find my post anymore to see if anyone replied, and another 50 or so pages of people saying "Rocket!" "NO it's not!" "what is it?" "Thats neat!" is too much to handle.

But agreed, I cannot see a smoke/fuel/vapour effect like this merely bugging out after 2-3 minutes.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Looking at it again, it appears to be a massive laser projection.

The question though is - why?

EDIT: www.altaposten.no...

Link posted in the OP but wanted to be clear to what I was referring.

This is definitely an atmospheric experiment. Why? What are they playing with?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Cheers for that

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is a huge thread so sorry if it's been posted already but...

Why can't it be both a Russian rocket and the Norwegian HAARP thingy? A joint test so to speak. Someone earlier in the thread posted a youtube link explaining that HAARP can shoot down a missile.

Sorry, I'm no rocket scientist either.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Sergeant Stiletto]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow! This is really awesome, but unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what it could be. Maybe light refracting off the clouds oddly or something? (Or maybe swamp gas refracting the light from Venus, that's plausible, too) I'm inclined to say it's some sort of really weird, obscure weather phenomenon first and foremost...

I feel like I've seen/heard of this before, but I can't quite place it...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

HAARP cannot shoot down a missle and neither can EISCAT which has 1/3 of the power of HAARP.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage,i was just wondering,and sorry if i missed it,but what is your opinion on the vortex if you have one?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

It's a Russian missile test.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Skekke got it on page 6 !

A space scientist said "- If that's what I think it is so, it is this year's space nisse. Rocket Shooting field in Kiruna is working on a project called "Nisse". They shoot rockets just under 100 km altitude and emit 20 gallons of water to see what happens with the water in the atmosphere there, "Thorvaldsen to finnmarken.no

Blue trail - unburnt fuel
rocket put into intentional increasing spiral , until it has a pinwheel effect.
water ejected , which freezes , forming spiral cloud. launched in NO
wind conditions . look carefully at spiral trail , you can see a gap in the
middle , where rocket was.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.rocketrange.no...

Take a good look at the video. I could only view it using Internet Explorer and Quicktime. Especially relevant is the Delta 2 segment showing a computer simulation showing how the S3-1039 sounding rocket spirally disperses trimethyl aluminum into the atmosphere once it reaches altitude for experimental purposes. A more powerful sounding rocket, could have been used with a more capable dispersal system, perhaps releasing contrastual compounds during ascent for vertical data collection, and then at altitude for horizontal data collection.

Looks like bits and pieces of this story is being dredged up from all over the net. I´m sure ATS members will have this mystery solved by tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iwant2be.norm

This makes the most sense yet.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join