It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
For the left click impaired among us.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cef3e280566.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's Santa...obviously.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I know these videos are very, very poor quality. But if you are patient and watch them all the way through, the thing that I find perplexing is how the black circle which expands after the "spiral" dissipates seems distinctly darker than the rest of the night sky. Even after it has completely dissipated, the black spot continues to look darker.

If this was a rocket, what might cause this? Optical illusion? Smoke? It just looks really... well, weird, frankly.

Thoughts?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I thought about this for a while,and could it be possible that increased solar activity in combination with abnormalities in the earths magnetic field,may be able to generate an event horizon? This could explain strange disappearances of earths history? Could such event horizons be large enough to cause disaster? Maybe more of these occur during the end of the Mayan cycle?
www.daviddarling.info...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is the NAVTEX message format identifier so you can find the station, etc.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a37b638e3b4.jpg[/atsimg]

I see Blaine beat me to it.

[edit on 9/12/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
Here is the NAVTEX message format identifier so you can find the station, etc.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a37b638e3b4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/12/09 by spirit_horse]

Thanks, I'll look into it.

I just wonder why no one in the news I've seen has made any reference to NAVTEX whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am going to go way out on a limb here and most of you probably will not understand what I am saying or describing, but some are privy to that picture in the sky.

I have never seen anything on the physical plane like this, but I have seen this phenomenon just before leaving my body in OOBE or astral travel. Yes this exact picture, it spirals just like the picture and you or your astral body is drawn up into other planes or dimensions.

You can read about my first OOBE, in a recent thread, I was reluctant to publish it, but I did. The synchronicity of this happening in Norway is amazing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some call it the pillar of light, Astral vortex. Google that term and see if I am correct.

If I would paint a picture of portals in or on the astral plane it would be the picture you see in the OP.

It appears the veils between dimensions are lifting, just wait until you get a ride on one of those babies. lol!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Whatever it is I must say it is very visually astounding! I have no idea what it might be but it seems to have drawn everyone's attention here on ATS. I wish I could have seen this in person. I never get to see anything cool here
maybe it is because NYC is so bright but every night at my job I look up to the skies hoping to see a UFO or something strange and maybe get a pic or video but I always fall short. :sighs:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aninchoftime

It's from Archangelsk, Russia.

Blaine above has it decoded already.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
About that time, if it was 2 1/2 hours ago in my area east coast US there was a short thunderstorm at the same time, large extremely cold rain drops, not snow or ice. I had a strange feeling at that moment, mainly due to a thunderstorm in December. Felt like something other other than the "natural" was taking place.

The pics and video look like a dream I had not too long ago of portals. There were two types:

1)Travel: Zones were discovered and in the transportation industry pilots were made aware of where and exactly where to catch/utilize them and their timing.

2)Supernatural: Angels being dispatched against high demonic activity.

Plus do you really think you'll get a straight forward answer from any agency, source, or gov't science center??? If they say a night weather balloon launch went WITH incident will you just say "Oh OK."?

Come on now. You know the routine...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Cheroqui]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
reply to post by Chevalerous

Norway (NATO) should according to agreement be informed of such launches to avoid misunderstandings.

Yes they are warned...every ship near that part of the world was warned... ahead of time. NAVTEX:

Thanks man!

But I can't understand why the military first said that they didn't knew? and why would they stay quiet about the Russian launch if they knew it all day, while every news outlets in Scandinavia were asking about this information?

Well! they are such idiots!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheroqui
The pics and video look like a dream I had not too long ago of portals. There were two types:

1)Travel: Zones were discovered and in the transportation industry pilots were made aware of where and exactly where to catch/utilize them and their timing.

Plus do you really think you'll get a straight forward answer from any agency, source, or gov't science center??? If they say a night weather balloon launch went WITH incident will you just say "Oh OK."?

Ya know, I would believe that this was an "Angel gate" used to battle demons over the whole "rocket" train of thought.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

spirit_horse, may I ask where you originally got the message from?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by np6888]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Info on the NAVTEX station that sent that warning.

Callsign UGE-- ON 518.0KHZ. From Arkhangelsk Russia

Lat: 64deg 51 min N / 40deg 17 min E

Range: 280nm

Still think they weren't warned?

Glad you showed up to explain this better Spirt_Horse!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

guess someone needs to calm down. lol

link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

It has been the nature of the Russians to deny any failed missile launch. They really have done it for around 59 years now. Standard procedure from them.It is expected.

your welcome.

link   

Originally posted by Realtruth Yes this exact picture, it spirals just like the picture and you or your astral body is drawn up into other planes or dimensions.

Not saying I don't believe you, but why not describe the spiral in the other thread before now?
Just had to ask since if that's the picture you describe then I would have expected you to describe the spiral in a similar manner..

Edited to add that some pictures clearly show the contrail left by the rocket at a lower altitude. It even is apparent how the contrail is picked up by higher winds at a high altitude JUST under the blue "beam" before it's swept away like those pesky chemtrails...

b

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheroqui
About that time, if it was 2 1/2 hours ago in my area east coast US there was a short thunderstorm at the same time, large extremely cold rain drops, not snow or ice. I had a strange feeling at that moment, mainly due to a thunderstorm in December. Felt like something other other than the "natural" was taking place.

Come on now. You know the routine...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Cheroqui]
Uhh, thats cool, but it happened yesterday, not 9.40 EST. I have been dealing with that weather all day. the east coast is covered by a huge storm.

[edit on 12/9/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Okay, now I'm REALLY perplexed. Watch this video from the BBC.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Near the end of the video, TWO "spiral arms" if you will, can CLEARLY be seen rotating about a central point. Not several arms already having been created and only one still spinning, but at least TWO of them rotating together at the same time.

How is this possible if what we're seeing is a rocket spiraling away from us? I'm not an expert so I'm not saying that isn't what it is. I'm just being honest and saying I don't comprehend how that could be the visual result of such an event. Please enlighten me (I don't mean that sarcastically.)

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I know these videos are very, very poor quality. But if you are patient and watch them all the way through, the thing that I find perplexing is how the black circle which expands after the "spiral" dissipates seems distinctly darker than the rest of the night sky. Even after it has completely dissipated, the black spot continues to look darker.

If this was a rocket, what might cause this? Optical illusion? Smoke? It just looks really... well, weird, frankly.

Thoughts?

Source: click here

It's probably just an optical illusion, but there could be something similar to "Alexander's Dark Band" going on here since we are dealing with ice crystals I'd imagine.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join