It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My oh, my. My head is spinning form all the different theories posted here. (Or is it an effect of the "spinning in the sky"
, since I live in Norway.

I posted my own theory about this way back in this thread, but I want to propose another one too. Not that I believe it (consciously), but someone else might.

We all know that crop-circles exist. Some are obviously man-made, others defy explanation. And they are believed (by many) to be messages from aliens. What if this is Crop-Circle 2.0? Could this be the next level of "crop-circles"? Only now they get posted in the sky as opposed to in crop fields? Is someone upping up the ante here? Man-made or otherwise... are we moving fast-forward to some grand finale around the corner?

Sorry, if this theory has been proposed before. But as I said; my head is spinning...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Urgent question re the Notice to Mariners
[below]

The message date appears to be AFTER the first warning period.

Is this a follow-up message? Or the ONLY message ever?

If so, can anyone obtain the original message and its date?

This is a question from my producer at MSNBC.

ZCZC FA79 ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09 031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94 COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC 1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC 0600 TO 08 DEC
09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900 09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E 65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E 66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E 66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E 65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. 2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC= CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC =
NNNN NNNN

I have only come across the one as far as I know it is the only one

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh
Here is a link to a pdf by Virginia Tech Institute of space and Engineering Science, its called:

Active Permutations of The Near Earth Space Environment.

www.space.vt.edu...

The use of EISCAT and low altitude natural dust particles(3-4km) And artificial dust( from a rocket) are discussed amongst other weirdness.

AMAZING FIND!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is the best video I have found so far, it was shown on national TV tonight and is in fairly high resolution, some of the notable feature are:

-Clearly shows the spiral grooves
-Clearly shows that the *entire* phenomenon rotates
-Shows the closing of the phenomenon where a "black hole" engulfs the phenomenom from within

Best clip at 0:14 to 0:30

Video shown on national TV tonight

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by processofelimination

Radar does not create visible effects. It bounces a radar signal off layers of the ionosphere.

According to this:
EISCAT
The heater (which is not powerful enough to produce effects visible to the naked eye) was not in operation at the time of this event.

link   

Originally posted by Acharya
This is the best video I have found so far, it was shown on national TV tonight and is in fairly high resolution, some of the notable feature are:

Well, seeing as how the entire entity is moving in a uniform fashion, is it not safe to assume that its state of appearance is being held in place by a high-energy frequency?

link   
I think they are finally using the LHC at CERN. They shouldn't be playing with Higgs Bosons, there's no telling what will drop out of such holes...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

I am glad, I said laser light show, it sounded and looked (from the photos) that it came from the ground up. On top of or behind the mountains.
Occam's razor
the simplest explanation or strategy tends to be the best one.

Oh, and I just realized no one has mentioned anything about hearing the sounds of rockets blasting away, or worm hole sounds. (like anyone would know what a black hole sounds like)

End of Line......

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Maybe CERN made that black hole afterall, if Norway gets sucked in we will warn others if you are gone.

It does look very photoshopped, you can do that effect on photoshop but if it is real then I don't know.

Could be Angelic, maybe a doorway into something.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here's a video of a simulation of a spiral rocket...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

-Shows the closing of the phenomenon where a "black hole" engulfs the phenomenom from within

This video actually supports the theory I posted a couple of pages back. This is caused by a side ejected exhaust plume on a rotating vessel. The exhaust plume will expand naturally and, while it is being renewed, will create a spiral effect. When it stops being renewed, the spiral will continue to expand and the void will appear to grow in the center. The fact that it looks like the entire spiral is rotating is an optical illusion caused by the fact that the spiral is growing.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

That was exactly my first thought when I watched that video.
Actually its my second and third as well. If not CERN then Russia tested something they will never admit to. Clearly either way, we will never know.

Wicked cool though.

link   

Originally posted by Electromotivation
reply to post by Hellmutt

Any more information on the type of rocket? Does the RSM-56 Bulava use traditional propulsion systems?

Here's an article from BBC, June 2007:

Russians test ballistic missile

Three earlier tests of the weapon in recent years had failed.

The Bulava is designed to have a range of 10,000km (6,200 miles) and carry six individually targeted nuclear warheads.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has described the missile as a key component of Moscow's future nuclear forces, saying it can penetrate any prospective missile defence system.

link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
Here's a video of a simulation of a spiral rocket...

Every time I think its settled that its a rocket someone else says something idiotic

I don't think its ever going to sink in
good video though

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by processofelimination

Radar does not create visible effects. It bounces a radar signal off layers of the ionosphere.

According to this:
EISCAT
The heater (which is not powerful enough to produce effects visible to the naked eye) was not in operation at the time of this event.

All sorts of strange things happen during a Sudden Stratospheric Heating. Further, they do experiments measuring the effects of dispersed aerosols, fuels and chemicals into the atmosphere.

Establishing "World Day" schedules for coordinating the operations of the incoherent scatter radars around the world is one of the activities of the Incoherent Scatter Working Group (ISWG) of Commission G of URSI. World Days (WD) provide for coordinated operations of two or more of the incoherent scatter radars (ISRs) for some common scientific objective.

EICSAT wasn't the only operating array during this event.

I assume this was a rocket, spinning out into space. I just really want to comfortably eliminate high-energy light shows from my list of possibilities..

[edit on 9-12-2009 by processofelimination]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Unfortunaly I live in western norway, and didn't see it :-/ But it's pretty damn awesome!

My theory is that portal wars from Half-Life 2 is beginning

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

This video actually supports the theory I posted a couple of pages back. This is caused by a side ejected exhaust plume on a rotating vessel. The exhaust plume will expand naturally and, while it is being renewed, will create a spiral effect. When it stops being renewed, the spiral will continue to expand and the void will appear to grow in the center. The fact that it looks like the entire spiral is rotating is an optical illusion caused by the fact that the spiral is growing.

Hahah that's totally badass!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Great post! I don't need official disclosure to know shtuff is going down..

After viewing all the picture it reminded me of this.... but in reverse

Russian Wormhole

David Sereda explains this type of quantum physics REALLY well here (at about 2m10s in #14 and into #15) he refers it with "the tether incident"

David Sereda Explains

Our questions should now start to evolve from "is it possible?" to "who is making this possible?"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hear folks say it could not be LHC at CERN. Why make such assertion? So you think it's not possible to trigger this event miles away? Then you don't know how black holes emerge and work I guess. If the miniature black hole theory of CERN is correct, it could create a black hole that travels through the earth unnoticeable and emerge at some spot on earth, let's say Norway for example. This isn't far fetched actually. The scientists who were behind CERN's LHC told us that the miniature black hole only would last minutes and probably would not swallow the earth, but travel through the earth and dissolve in space because it hasn't got enough power. It's in some interview I read.

Okay now some comparison:

With the photo's:

www.itromso.no...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, that photo is a bit too good to believe, first I thought photoshop! obviously its not, Im glad we have video.

Im going with blue beam - hologram beamed from the source of the tail part. Which was where exactly? I think its just one more event to add to the hype for the coming NWO new age. Pretty soon we will probably see the grand finale, a hologramic 'Crystal City hanging' in the sky.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join