It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ok guys, I had to join this forum just so I can add to this. I can't believe nobody posted this yet so I guess it's up to me. You can thank me later. Peace.

StarGate Opens in Cosmic Burst of Love Over Norway

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Wow, interesting phenomenon. But what I see in this picture is that at every sblue spiral ( in the blue "beam") is in exactly (!) the same spot as the rings in the white spiral in the sky..

Maybe I see wrong, but thats a real coincedence if you ask me, it looks like the spiral comes out of the blue beam, launched from the ground I could say. But again, I ould certainly be wrong..

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There was also a thread on ATS on the spirals found in Australia. I can't seem to find it, but did find the picture.

Anyway, just something to think about.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I know it is on this site somewhere but do not have the time at the moment to find it. there is a HAARP antenna array in Norway and this is more than likely from that. No other explanation is plausible that i can think of.

Someone posted pictures of the dish array in an ariel view. Find it and you solve the riddle.

HAARP

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There was also a thread on ATS on the spirals found in Australia. I can't seem to find it, but did find the picture.

Anyway, just something to think about.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Whiteone]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looks like LHC might be working after all???
This thing looks like a vortex of some kind to me. Did anyone notice anything coming out of this thing when it was there? or going into it?

I've certainly never seen anything like it. At first i thought it was a photoshop jobby, but after reading the replies and viewing the vids, i realized that this might in fact be real. It could be a military thing, but it could be a mini black hole, or a vortex to or from another world/dimension etc?

Very cool!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So there is a confirmed missile launch? . Dang so much for cosmic anomoly or alien wormhole really odd how this looks so controlled not like a failed launch. Well back to searching for something more.....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi,

My first post here, Ive read the news, and watched TV (I live in Sweden) not far from this strange event.

First of all I want to say.

Noone In Norway, Sweden, Russia, Finland or Island know what this is at the moment, no newspaper, televisionchannel or website has given a correct explanation for this.

There is only suggests, thoughts and comments on it, but not a real teory.

I think this discussion is going the wrong way since noone know what it is for sure, yeat.

The Swedish military dosnt know, our space agency in northern Sweden(Kiruna) dosnt know what it is and accorind to a statement from them no misile, rocket or similar has been launched nearby or entered the airspace.

Same with the norwegian military.
Same with the finish military.

So I would be pleased if you stop saying what this is, since you coulndt possibly know for sure.

Im sure there are many swedes and norwegian peoples around here that can bring correct information as soon its out to the public(if that is correct I dont know, but hopefully).

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHermit
Ok guys, I had to join this forum just so I can add to this. I can't believe nobody posted this yet so I guess it's up to me. You can thank me later. Peace.

Likes how the artical you posted was from ARCHANGEL METATRON very cool. thanks for the information.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by MorfeuZ
reply to post by Erasurehead

Yes, indeed the first trail(first stage) does seem like a rocket launch, but the second stage still baffles me, not to mention the big @zz spiral. Maybe it really just is some new propulsion tech being tested, hence the secrecy.

I agree. Must be some new technology that the Russians are testing. The second stage is just bizarre, the way that is spirals and then forms a black hole and seems to disappear I have no explaination for it.

Has anyone considered that the 1st stage is in the atmosphere and the 2nd stage is NOT in the atmosphere?????

It would explain the uniformity of the spiral?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHermit

Welcome!

Something you'll learn as a new member is to actively view the rest of the thread before you post in order to make sure that you are posting anything redundant. In this case, someone HAS already posted the link you gave in this thread.

No big deal, just one of the many unwritten rules of ATS!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by dwiggen]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Below is video of another “flashlight” looks quite similar in some ways but it was shot in Las Vegas in January. Looks like either a missile launch (or we were shooting at it)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHermit

WOW JUST WOW
i wish you didn't

a rocket is 100% more possible
I mean comeon

in 3 days when nothings changed remember this

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think your right.. I don't think it is a rocket or a missile. The blue beam does not look like any rocket plume I ever saw. The circles that emanates from this thing are too perfect. A rocket spinning out of control does so because one of its thrust vectors have failed, but that would not make perfect circles because there is no balance of forces that would make circles.. When a rocket or missile does this is does so in an egg shaped circle.

We have fireworks that can do this that are designed to make circles but I have never seen one produce this effect.

Check out the images on these pages for what fireworks can do.
images.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

[edit on 9-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I believe this is connected to the orbs we filmed 1 month earlier here in Norway. This could be the "Mother Orb" as I call it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think someone on the ground was trying to do something, maybe making a possible worm hole. Then another idea it looks like a military lasar weapon. Or its possible they were trying to create a star once again. I think it was Hawaii that was able to create a star in the sky.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Wow.. spectacular it is... the only thing comes to mind is...

2012... portal (worm hole) into another world just opened up!

What's intriguing is that there is "light" coming through the hole, but that can't be sun since at that time it's still dark. Something (Huge UFO) or something from some other part of the universe just opened up !

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasraf
Hi,

My first post here, Ive read the news, and watched TV (I live in Sweden) not far from this strange event.

First of all I want to say.

Noone In Norway, Sweden, Russia, Finland or Island know what this is at the moment, no newspaper, televisionchannel or website has given a correct explanation for this.

There is only suggests, thoughts and comments on it, but not a real teory.

I think this discussion is going the wrong way since noone know what it is for sure, yeat.

The Swedish military dosnt know, our space agency in northern Sweden(Kiruna) dosnt know what it is and accorind to a statement from them no misile, rocket or similar has been launched nearby or entered the airspace.

Same with the norwegian military.
Same with the finish military.

So I would be pleased if you stop saying what this is, since you coulndt possibly know for sure.

Im sure there are many swedes and norwegian peoples around here that can bring correct information as soon its out to the public(if that is correct I dont know, but hopefully).

It wouldn't be the first time the Russians or any other government have lied about testing something now would it?

link   
reply to post by SciFiSi

Maybe the NWO knows they are busted, and tries to bust a hole in the Van Allen belt..

Well, I had a website in my fav.s , but its gone, but it was an article about an Norwegian doing tests on some Lighning that went around the globe, my point is, this this phenomena looks also like some paintings from Australia. I cant remember what it was called...

Found it :
Link

Probably not related ofcourse, but some might make something of it..

[edit on 9/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

link   
It looks like something out of that movie, "The Last Mimzy".

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join