It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorfeuZ
reply to post by Erasurehead

Yes, indeed the first trail(first stage) does seem like a rocket launch, but the second stage still baffles me, not to mention the big @zz spiral. Maybe it really just is some new propulsion tech being tested, hence the secrecy.

I agree. Must be some new technology that the Russians are testing. The second stage is just bizarre, the way that is spirals and then forms a black hole and seems to disappear I have no explaination for it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
After looking at more pictures of this event it does appear to be some type of rocket launch. You can see the vapor trail in this picture. (circled in red)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b585cac795da.jpg[/atsimg]

So the question is who launched the rocket? Russians deny it but then again it wouldn't be the first time they denied something that was true.

that is a perfectly logical assumption, but why didn't anybody hear this thing? So far all the eye witnesses claim there was no sound that alerted them to this Phenomenon. I agree that is was probably the rocket mentioned in the news articles, but since nothing remotely close to this has been witnessed and photographed before, is it possible that the ICBM had some strange experiment going on?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

I was going to say this as well. Is it possible that it is a gamma ray burst from another star? When looking at information on GRB's, they have the same "spiral" characteristics when they occur.

If a gamma ray burst were to occur, wouldn't that mean instant destruction here on Earth? One of the photos seems to depict a "fireball" at the end of the blue cone. One would be wise to look for scorched earth in that area.

This phenomenon seems to be happening from the sky down, not the ground up. Whatever it is, it seems to be nuclear and coming from outerspace.

This could quite possibly be the single most incredible thing that I have ever seen. What was Aleister Croweley's final words before just before death.............he said: "I am perplexed". Well, I am also perplexed.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A similar anomaly was documented in Russia, 2006. The Norway footage seems to be the same event as with what happened in Russia, just captured seconds after in the pictures.

Here is the Russian footage from 2006

Google Video Link

there might be something to this spiral effect.. wormhole of some sort?

1st post

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here ya go... Sounds like a plausible explanation to me...

Source: Barents Observer

Researcher at the Tromsø Geophysical Observatory Truls Lynne Hansen is certain that the light was caused by a missile launch:

- The missile has probably come out of control and exploded. The peculiar spiral shaped light pattern comes from reflection of the sin in the leaking fuel, he said to Aftenposten. Spokesman in the Norwegian Defense Jon Espen Lien says that the Norwegian Defense does not know for sure what the light was, but that it probably was a Russian missile:

- It is quite normal that Russia uses the White Sea and the Barents Sea as testing grounds for weapons.

According to NRK, Arkhangelsk Radio sent out an advance warning about several missile launches from the White Sea in the period December 7-10.The warning included launches on the night to Wednesday. An anonymous source in the Northern Fleet told Norwegian news paper VG that they had no information about the incident. Press Attaché at Russia’s Embassy in Oslo Vladimir Isupov did neither have any that could explain the light phenomenon over Northern Norway.

On the morning of November 1, another strange light phenomenon was visible in the sky from large areas of the northern parts of Norway. This incident also caused commotion and many creative explanations to the light were given on different discussion boards. The light was caused by a launch of a Sineva missile from the nuclear submarine “Bryansk” in White Sea, as reported by BarentsObserver. According to a warning about rocket launching in the White Sea, navigation is prohibited in the southern parts of the sea until December 15.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I looked at it but unfortunatly I didn't understand it, sorry.

Isn't there some kind of Virus going around that area where people are dying horrible death's?

Can any connections be made just a thought! I know, I know just throwing it out there

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So the prevailing hypothesis is that this was a rocket launch of some kind?

At around 5 seconds into this video: www.vgtv.no... is the black disc expanding caused by the camera's focus shifting? I'm not a photography expert. Can anyone with some expertise clarify?

This was an amazing sight to behold whatever it was! As long as it wasn't a black hole opening, I'm fine with it LOL. (I'm kidding about the black hole.)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

this is the only guy so far that is saying it was a missile from Russia. Even him states "- The missile has probably come out of control and exploded."

I think we need more convincing proof than this.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
looks like the hadron collider has opened a wormhole, mind you, it does look like its been projected from earth

link   
I know for one thing the lights that happend in Norway were not caused by a rocket, rockets cant make something like that.

Nice try though.

Missiles cant also make that however they can make these ones through

timesnews.typepad.com...

www.spacearchive.info...

For whatever they are up to they are sure covering it up.

Please dont post Media PRP stories they are nothing then cover up.

You all the sun turn black right?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

link   

Originally posted by Gromle

Never mind you already answered the question I had for you a couple pages ago

Whatever it was, it's still a spectacular sight...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I have always imagined this is what HAARP would produce. Not too many meteors have that blue color. What kind of meteor produces blue?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by dwiggen

But what KIND of rocket was it?

See my previous posts. It was likely the RSM-56 Bulava (Булава)...

Right, I got that much. Haven't done any research on the rocket itself yet, but do we know the properties and/or specs of this thing? Is there any bit of information on it that could explain the unusual effects?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Apparently a big test for PROJECT BLUE BEAM. Literally.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Bah, just as I was writing a translation for this I see this! : P Well the translation is here if anyone's interested in the first article.

However, that does look like compression-waves from something, and is really rather freaky to look at. The fact that it just disappeared is even more so.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Well, it is hard to say anything new - the spirals of life are amazing, if you ask me, the code of the Universe is amazing - and NOT A COINCIDENCE, but a work of a Creator.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If it was a rocket where are the debris?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Could there possibly be enough volume of fuel in a rocket to both propel it into the sky and while leaking fuel be able to leak so much that it could cause an aurora of that magnitude????

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
To know if it is the RSM-56 Bulava why not look at videos of previous launches?

I'm not a rocket expert sooo
Of those people who actually observed this first hand . . . Is it the same? or is it alot different?

Be the judgers ats

[edit on 9-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

At the bottom of the Barents Sea.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join